Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wanna_b_pro
15 Oct 09 16:58
| Topic/replies: 104 | Blogger: wanna_b_pro's blog
Peyton for me, Brady inherited great team and even better coaching!!!!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 138
By:
FORZA AS ROMA
When: 15 Oct 09 17:04
I agree peyton is better, but im bias :)
By:
bristol county caravans
When: 15 Oct 09 20:18
I'm in the Brady bunch.Manning's never been on Family Guy.Gigidy Gigidy Goo.
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 15 Oct 09 20:27
wanna_b_pro 15 Oct 18:58
Peyton for me, Brady inherited great team

garbage
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 15 Oct 09 20:30
but to answer the question, on the basis of their whole careers, brady
By:
seanm882
When: 15 Oct 09 20:40
peyton.
By:
FORZA AS ROMA
When: 15 Oct 09 20:42
wanna_b_pro 15 Oct 18:58
Peyton for me, Brady inherited great team

garbage

Tom was put into a good team, peyton wasnt in as good a team. Tom gets all the credit because he is on a good overall team
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 15 Oct 09 20:52
the pats in the season before brady became starter the pats were 5-11 and 5th in the division and were 0-2 when brady got the job
By:
HARRY22
When: 15 Oct 09 21:46
before the brady injury it was manning...nothings changed...the guy is top class...he is a great QB and great leader of that offence...always in total control
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 15 Oct 09 21:53
if he wasn't hopeless in january he'd be better
By:
Duddzy
When: 15 Oct 09 22:12
both awesome but peyton just edges it for me all be it hes an inbred
By:
Only-the-Brave
When: 15 Oct 09 22:34
peyton for me.
By:
Lifetaker
When: 16 Oct 09 00:11
PEYTON MANNING ,

In time thou , Will " CHAD HENNE " Blow them Both out of the water ?
By:
Ace High
When: 16 Oct 09 01:25
Peyton a playoff choker, brady as clutch as they get. No contest.
By:
Lifetaker
When: 16 Oct 09 02:20
TOM BRADY , hasn't that " Girl " lost his Nerve.......................................... :^0
By:
littlebookie.
When: 16 Oct 09 03:08
Peyton by the length of the field.
By:
Ace High
When: 16 Oct 09 04:03
From CHFF:

Tom Brady's 2.3-to-1 ratio of TDs to INTs is the best in pro football history. His regular-season (87-24) and postseason (14-3) records as a starter are each the best among active quarterbacks.

The straight dope: Some bloom has come off the Brady rose over the past couple seasons. His brilliant, record-setting 2007 campaign ended with one of the great offensive clunkers in the history of the game in Super Bowl XLII, and last year his season was over a few minutes after it started. But even if he never takes another snap, his rise from unknown back-up to elite, championship-winning statistical juggernaut has been the singular storyline of the first decade of the 21st century.

Hes won all the hardware imaginable, and his career 92.9 passer rating is fourth all time, and best among any cold-weather quarterback. We can only imagine what his numbers might look like had he the benefit of playing in a stat-ballooning dome or anywhere but arguably the worst-weather arena in the game.

His 2007 season was arguably the most explosive in the history of the game. But Brady's greatest attributes are his efficiency, his care with the ball and his remarkable consistency. The greatest part of his 50-TD season, for example, was that he threw just 8 INTs, despite slinging the ball all over the field game after game. His rate of 2.3 TDs for every INT is unmatched by any quarterback. And even when he doesn't light the world on fire every game or every week, the duds are fewer and farther between than they are with any other QB in the game today. That consistency at quarterback over the past decade is the single biggest reason why the Patriots have been the most consistent winners in football over the past decade.

CASE CLOSED.
By:
HARRY22
When: 16 Oct 09 07:54
what a load of rubbish....you dont have to win superbowl after superbowl to be classed as the best...a lot of bradys success was down to patriots having an excellent defense and coaching brilliance from big bill......dan marino was awesome but didnt have a handfull of superbowl rings to back it up...peyton manning is in a league of his own in the current crop.

case closed
By:
HARRY22
When: 16 Oct 09 07:57
btw he still has randy moss and wes welker...where are the big numbers this season?....you have to take into account offensive line.pass protection etc.....not doubting how good brady is...just not as good as peyton manning
By:
HARRY22
When: 16 Oct 09 08:24
Ace high you say brady is 4th all time in the passer rating category...remind me who is in 2nd place ;)
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 16 Oct 09 09:37
HARRY22 16 Oct 09:54
what a load of rubbish....you dont have to win superbowl after superbowl to be classed as the best...a lot of bradys success was down to patriots having an excellent defense

or was it down to manning being a bottler when it really matters?
By:
redrich
When: 16 Oct 09 10:04
peyton all day long. Brees up there too. Brady not even in the top three qbs
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 16 Oct 09 10:07
not talking about this year red, over their careers
By:
HARRY22
When: 16 Oct 09 10:28
tom petty...the times you are referring too are superbowl wins.....all 3 by 3pts....pats have had a great D...indy havent....clutch kicker in adam...of course the QB always gets the praise....carolina,rams and philly superbowl wins could of easily went the other way..they werent superbowls where brady was throwing for 300+ and scoring for fun...shouldnt of even been in the rams superbowl..raiders were robbed
By:
HARRY22
When: 16 Oct 09 10:30
if manning has the big play Defensive players the patriots have had i would bet peyton would of played in more superbowls..manning will be going back this year i hope
By:
db1974
When: 16 Oct 09 10:37
Eli definitely!
By:
HARRY22
When: 16 Oct 09 11:01
:^0 if we are going from superbowls big ben is better than manning when it matters??
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 16 Oct 09 11:07
at least he gets his teams there, and his teams have always scored more than 3 in playoff games
By:
FORZA AS ROMA
When: 16 Oct 09 13:53
I find it funny the way people on here think brady is better just because he is on the pats, Peyton is a better QB and most people know it. The fact that Cassel could come in and run the system aswell as brady says alot
By:
FORZA AS ROMA
When: 16 Oct 09 13:55
tom and stop being a mug as always, get a grip
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 16 Oct 09 14:01
the soft schedule got them to 11-5 last year

the pats beat 2 teams with winning records last year (jets w2, cards w16)

and manning blowing it time and again in the playoff makes me a mug ????
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 16 Oct 09 14:04
just looked at mannings play-off stats, didn't realise they were that bad :0
By:
FORZA AS ROMA
When: 16 Oct 09 14:06
You a mug because your opinion is always so closed. When did you start following the pats?
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 16 Oct 09 14:07
i don't follow the pats
By:
FORZA AS ROMA
When: 16 Oct 09 14:08
And now your talking about stats look at Bradys college stats and see what you think.
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 16 Oct 09 14:08
and my opinion is not closed at all
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 16 Oct 09 14:09
college stats are relevant how ?
By:
FORZA AS ROMA
When: 16 Oct 09 14:10
Well the fact that your using how many wins he has as a arguement is closed. Because a number of factors can influence that
By:
Tom Petty is God
When: 16 Oct 09 14:11
like only scoring 3 points
By:
FORZA AS ROMA
When: 16 Oct 09 14:11
Nice point tom thats what Id expect from you
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page