Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 804 comments are related to the topic:
ha ha hamilton

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 16 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 804
By:
f1 fan
When: 08 Jul 12 19:23
well done VieirasaGooner , you didnt loose your pocketmoney then. now go by a lollipop
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 09 Jul 12 15:54
what a great race from LLLLLEEEEEWWWWIIIIISSSS erm 8th to erm 8th.

Pit he compromised his race plan by staying out to have the glory of a lap as leader rather than focus on a proper strategy

PILLOCK!

Surely McLaren must look at a superior driver such as Glock or De Rosa to put him out of his misery
By:
f1 fan
When: 13 Jul 12 21:36
well worcesterwill,

is this the same lewis hamilton that has :-
scored 46 podiums from 99 races (46%)
scored 21 pole positions,(21% 8th highest ever in f1)
18 race wins (18%)
won 1 world championship (20% strike rate)
42 front row starts (42%)
got more wins in his first f1 season than anyone else
5th highest point scorer in f1 ever.
second highest average points earner ever in f1
the only driver to beat fernando alonso in like for like car
1 **** cat doll (20% strike rate)

hmmmmmmmmmm, worcesterwilly, whats your driving record?
i sense your a little green maybe......

if thats a pillock, my god wot a load of cr4p you talk.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 16 Jul 12 12:34
Dragging up any stat to back himself up, desperate times for the brown nosers LaughLaugh
By:
T.M.0
When: 16 Jul 12 13:54
Laugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 16 Jul 12 15:20
Laugh posts a load of crap and then ends the post with

my god wot a load of cr4p you talk.

the irony Laugh
By:
f1 fan
When: 19 Jul 12 10:01
if we cant 'drag up stats then whats vettle?

only 1 win this season, behind his team mate....

does that make him cr4p. No it doesn't

stats and drivers records show how good or bad they are
and it also shows ocuksmelly/stinky is full of ....
By:
ocukstinky
When: 19 Jul 12 17:15
Cant even spell VettEL right ffs Cry
By:
VieirasaGooner
When: 21 Jul 12 16:12
Hamilton makes a hash of it again, Well done Pastor the much better driver, McClaren should try too sign him up for Lewis' seat asap
By:
T.M.0
When: 21 Jul 12 17:22
8th LaughLaughLaugh
By:
LV
When: 21 Jul 12 20:09
FI FAN - You forget to mention one thing in your stats round-up of lewis hamilton's record (by the way nobody but a fool would doubt he is a phenomenal F1 driver)...he went straight into F1 in his first season as a rookie driving for a team that could offer him a car to fight for the world title ( its been the case in every season he has been in F1...mclaren have always been first or second in the constructors title whilst lewis has been there)...thats is unprecedented, the alonso's , schumachers, sennas etc have driven for teams at the back of the grid at the beginning of their f1 careers....drivers like maldonado, perez, kubica, grosjean, hulkenberg (their are many more) have NEVER had the chance yet to drive for a team with that potential.

Plus - the last time i looked lewis and alonso finnished on equal points in the 2007 world championship behind kimi (you said lewis beat him)when after the hungarian grand prix alonso had all but given up on mclaren and ron dennis was not even on speaking terms with him for the rest of the season"!!!! during the chinese grand prix when lewis beached his car in the gravel at the pit entrance, ron dennis stated after the race that mclaren and lewis were racing alonso and NOT kimi !!!!! sounds crazy but its true...its a miracle that fernando finnished a point behind kimi in that title bid bearing in mind all the stuff that was going on in the team.

ALONSO is without a doubt a magician in a formula 1 car - he won a world title in 2005 for renault when mclaren was without a doubt the overall fastest package, in 2006 when ferrari was the fastest package, nearly when it in 2007 when half way throught the season he wasnt even on speaking terms with the management at mclaren, and in 2010 he last it in the last race due to a ferrari strategy bad call with the 3rd fastest car on the grid that season (ferrari 3rd in that constructors title, an incredible achivement)....this year he is leading the championbship with a car that at the beginning of the season was the 4th or 5th fastest car !"!!!

ALONSO is king - end of story
By:
T.M.0
When: 22 Jul 12 13:07
puncture LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
T.M.0
When: 22 Jul 12 13:49
lapped before the half way point Laugh
By:
T.M.0
When: 22 Jul 12 14:22
RETIRED Laugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 22 Jul 12 14:27
Brilliant, no title for ratboy again LaughLaugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 22 Jul 12 15:29
62 (SIXTY-TWO) points behind Laugh
By:
f1 fan
When: 22 Jul 12 20:57
Yes LV alonso and hamilton did end the season on level points but on count back he was given 2nd place and alonso 3rd.

now, a little bit of simple maths

2nd = better than 3rd.

the king alonso was beaten by a rookie, in a season where ron dennis held lewis back (monaco he was told not to pass alonso)

you think mclaren give him an easy time, is that why he's had king alonso and jenson, another very resptable driver and world champ as team mates.

who does the king get ..... a bloke who can only get 16,12,12,14,16,7,6,13,5,13 in a car than can win races.

alonso obviously is a very good driver, however the fact he's got a useless team mate and the quickest car does make him look better.

adn juts to kep fkqzm bizy ive aded a few speling mistakkes. Grin
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 Jul 12 21:50
Laughwasn't me criticising you spelling
#losingtheplot
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 Jul 12 21:51
LaughLaugh get out you rat LaughLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 Jul 12 21:59
Laugh 0 points AGAIN, who cares about 2007, its old news hamilton is nothing more than an also-ran now.

LV a phenominal driver would be able to craft a championship challenge and keep his head under pressure, hamilton has proved time and time again that he is incapable of this, he is a mug. NASCAR awaits LaughLaugh
By:
VieirasaGooner
When: 28 Jul 12 23:38
Hamilton on Pole, form is temporary class is permanet and we know Lou has no class, he will probably write his car off tomorrow
By:
ocukstinky
When: 29 Jul 12 10:06
Laugh
By:
VieirasaGooner
When: 29 Jul 12 14:12
C'mon Kimi
By:
Biscuit1979
When: 29 Jul 12 14:51
No smileys from TMO today Cool
By:
VieirasaGooner
When: 29 Jul 12 14:55
Just frowneys from me SadSadSadSadSad
By:
spyker
When: 29 Jul 12 17:45
What a thoroughly bafflingly, intensely sad thread, some people really do need to find themselves a life from somewhere.
By:
catflappo
When: 29 Jul 12 19:05
Great drive from Lewis today
By:
ocukstinky
When: 30 Jul 12 11:58

Jul 29, 2012 -- 11:45AM, spyker wrote:

What a thoroughly bafflingly, intensely sad thread, some people really do need to find themselves a life from somewhere.

Another one for the blind faith brigade Cry

By:
ocukstinky
When: 30 Jul 12 12:07
4/1 for the title, 47 points behind.. only a lunatic would take that. Raikkonen 16s, better driver all round, better race pace by a mile looks better value and only a point behind JCB.
By:
fkqmz
When: 30 Jul 12 12:18
spyker another mug taking it all too seriously.

i missed who it was all dedicated to this week, was it his brother? his dad? his third cousin from timbuktoo? the poor starving children of the world? oh no sorry its this week's latest fad, the british olympic squad! hamilton is quickly becoming a 'soft spot slag' supporting whatever cause is currently in the public eye to improve his standing / general appearance to the public. what any of these mugs have done to be graced by THE FOURTH PLACE DRIVER IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP Laugh anyway i dont know, what about our brave troops or the poor souls of london who are enduring traffic hell this month, surely they deserve some credit ?? Grin
By:
Green Board
When: 23 Aug 12 19:00
What - this is still going? Seriously?!

Possibly the most retarded thread I've seen on the internt now! lol
By:
fkqmz
When: 24 Aug 12 11:41
well well, if it isnt the forum's original intellectual snob. "anyone who doesn't agree with me is stupid" or something like that isn't it GB?

anyway yes hahahamilton is still going and further to that, its barely even my thread any more Laugh. the anti hamilton bandwagon continues to gather momentum, going to show that rather than being the most retarded thread on the internet, that I was right all along and I'm not the only one who thinks so. enjoy your sour grapes Laugh
By:
GPT
When: 24 Aug 12 14:02
This thread just goes to show how many bitter,jealous,retarded racists there are around nothing more to say.
By:
fkqmz
When: 24 Aug 12 16:37
Laugh
By:
f1 fan
When: 29 Aug 12 23:40
633 replies ..... 300+ by fkqmz himself ......
By:
GPT
When: 30 Aug 12 12:05
Laugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 30 Aug 12 16:09
Laugh the king of pointless statistics strikes again! he's probably actually been through and counted them all as well Laugh
By:
GPT
When: 01 Sep 12 06:38
Well the mentally ill do like talking to themselvesLaugh
By:
Slowplay
When: 02 Sep 12 12:53
What is is about Hamilton twits? Any specific quotes?
By:
T.M.0
When: 02 Sep 12 13:05
out LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Page 16 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com