Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wisewords
02 Oct 20 23:05
| Topic/replies: 518,088 | Blogger: wisewords's blog
Feel free to post any news, interviews and stories you think people would find interesting.

We can use this thread to discuss all the big stories currently going on in the world of MMA!
Pause Switch to Standard View UFC General News & Discussion Thread
Show More
Report TimmyRiggins October 7, 2020 11:28 PM BST
We're not going to see him until they can sell out the T-Mobile to capacity, I wouldn't have thought.

They can get away with paying everyone else standard money, but regardless of it being right or wrong, he is just playing by different rules to everyone else.

I know Khabib really doesn't want to fight him again, purely because of how he behaves, so I'd think if Khabib wins against Justin, they're going to have to make Conor fight Tony or Dustin.
Report wisewords October 8, 2020 1:18 AM BST
Do you think Nick Diaz will actually make his comeback next year? he released a video recently and he looked in decent shape
Report TimmyRiggins October 8, 2020 9:49 PM BST
More interested in who Fury will fight next, now that Wilder looks like he's dipping, than I am in who/if either Diaz are fighting.

Nick will always look in shape while he's doing Triathlons for fun. Got to be closing in on 40 now?

Imagine they'll give him one or two fights if they can sort it out. I can't see him being able to get the kind of money that he's likely to think he's entitled to, though.
Report wisewords October 8, 2020 10:25 PM BST
Nick turned 37 in August. I want to see him come back and fight!! Yeah I agree that it's the financial side that's the stumbling block to him maybe not coming back. I hope they can sort it out
Report wisewords October 8, 2020 10:26 PM BST
and I have no idea who Fury will end up fighting in December. it's looking like it'll be a tick over job, someone not very dangerous. they're probably frantically looking for a "name".
Report TimmyRiggins October 9, 2020 6:10 PM BST

Oct 8, 2020 -- 11:25PM, wisewords wrote:

Nick turned 37 in August. I want to see him come back and fight!! Yeah I agree that it's the financial side that's the stumbling block to him maybe not coming back. I hope they can sort it out

Nate made them enough money and they have enough of a brand that he doesn't need to fight unless they pay him what he wants.

Think he's annoyed Dana enough over the years, that he's not going to bend over backwards for him.

Report TimmyRiggins October 9, 2020 6:11 PM BST

Oct 8, 2020 -- 11:26PM, wisewords wrote:

and I have no idea who Fury will end up fighting in December. it's looking like it'll be a tick over job, someone not very dangerous. they're probably frantically looking for a "name".

Saw a couple big lumps working at the Wynn when I was staying there in December Laugh

Report wisewords October 9, 2020 10:32 PM BST
maybe they can entice someone like Andy Ruiz
Report TimmyRiggins October 11, 2020 5:05 PM BST
No chance he gets that fight, imo.

Tyson will want the most money, for the easiest opponent. Wouldn't surprise me if he did w/e WWE's end of year show is instead, lol.
Report TimmyRiggins October 11, 2020 5:07 PM BST
Pleasant card last night after the underwhelming Boxing, though.

Some highlight reel finishes, and that kick was ridic!
Report wisewords October 11, 2020 11:33 PM BST
The spinning kick knockout was unreal!
Report wisewords October 11, 2020 11:34 PM BST
Also quite a funky finish in the main event by Cory Sandhagen too
Report wisewords October 11, 2020 11:35 PM BST
prediction for Khabib v Gaethje?
Report TimmyRiggins October 13, 2020 1:48 AM BST
Yeah, Sandhagen finish was good, and good stoppage from Goddard.

Think he's probably the best ref they have on the roster nowadays.

Not a clue, just hoping for chaos, but Khalabeeb by G&P has to be the fave, as boring as that is.
Report wisewords October 13, 2020 11:01 PM BST
"i'm gonna smash him"
Report TimmyRiggins October 15, 2020 3:03 AM BST
Haha! They got him talking then Laugh
Report wisewords October 15, 2020 8:42 PM BST
I hope we get Khabib v Conor again. just for the build up, it will be fireworks
Report sofaking October 24, 2020 10:01 PM BST
Way too easy for Khabib.  Now he's retired though.
Report jedi sophie October 24, 2020 10:05 PM BST
Is Khabib serious?

No threat to him at all. Walking away from absolute fortunes.

Guys a proper nut but what a MMA fighter he is, just different class.

Gaethje looked seriously intimidated to me.
Report sofaking October 24, 2020 10:13 PM BST
Yep, 100% serious. he's retired.
Report sofaking October 24, 2020 10:14 PM BST
Yeah, Justin was scared shitless.  Seemed way too happy to have taken such an easy loss also.
Report wisewords October 24, 2020 10:48 PM BST
Gaethje seemed happy he'd been choked out rather than "smashed"
Report razz October 27, 2020 11:59 PM GMT
gaethje definitely not scared, but he was completely unable to adapt to khabib's forward pressure, his cardio looked surprisingly bad even if he has gassed in the past, but he's usually the one on the front foot. a few more leg kicks could of changed the fight however, khabib looked pretty hit-able even if he ate the punches like candy. he did not like those leg kicks at all though. gaethje's TDD is better than he showed, and I thought he had a pretty bad performance overall, and I think the size difference played a part too. can't fault khabib though, he looked super slick when he got hold of gaethje, and was a good game plan to hold his ground initially then start the forward pressure.
Report razz October 28, 2020 12:00 AM GMT
45 year old anderson fighting this weekend too Cry
Report wisewords October 28, 2020 2:34 AM GMT
the relentless forward pressure was a great game plan. I don't think Khabib wanted a long fight as he'd had injury problems during the build up. when is Anderson Silva going to retire? his time has been and gone now
Report TimmyRiggins October 28, 2020 6:09 PM GMT
Who wouldn't be happy to get choked over smashed up, lol. Like he said, you get a nap/dream and then you wake up. Means he can fight again soon, too.

Khabib doesn't really care about money, at least not in the way other fighters do.

Lol @ scared shitless!

He just didn't want to end up on the deck straight away so had to keep the fight at range. Kicks were always going to be the deciding factor, and he landed plenty.

Which was why Khabib took it to the ground sooner than he planned to, as he was quite happy just walking him around and boxing. Khabib will be walking like me for a few days, I would think Laugh
Report TimmyRiggins October 28, 2020 6:12 PM GMT
Anderson should have retired years ago, but obv just loves the game, as he can't be short of dough.

148 was the first event I ever went to for his 2nd fight with the American Gangster, Uncle Chael 'never lost a round' Sonnen.

Same card that Khabib made his debut on, and his boxing didn't look out of place in a nightclub dancefloor in that one Laugh

Been trying to post for days, POS forum.
Report wisewords October 29, 2020 4:33 AM GMT
When we getting Stipe v Ngannou or Jones v Stipe or Jones v Ngannou? Need something to look forward to in the UFC
Report sofaking November 1, 2020 12:40 AM GMT
Monday November 30? Haven't heard anything about this: https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/en/mixed-martial-arts/ufc-matches/jon-...
Report sofaking November 1, 2020 12:41 AM GMT
Jones v Ngannou
Report wisewords November 3, 2020 1:12 AM GMT
that's just an old market for a hypothetical fight.

I've just read that it will be the Stipe v Ngannou rematch next but we're going to have to wait until March 2021 Plain
Report wisewords December 7, 2020 8:29 PM GMT
you still around Timmy? not much happening lately in the UFC that's got me excited
Report TimmyRiggins December 8, 2020 2:05 PM GMT
Been watching everything, but the site was acting up for a bit and wouldn't let me post.

As you say, nothing got exciting enough to make me try sorting it out.
Report TimmyRiggins December 8, 2020 2:07 PM GMT
Been some good stuff, though.

Saturday was good, and funny how some of the fight night cards turn out to be better than his big PPV jobs.
Report TimmyRiggins December 8, 2020 2:09 PM GMT
Had a decent double on Dustin/Edwards, as I think they're priced up the wrong way around.

Leon went sideways, so just lumped it all on Dustin.
Report wisewords December 12, 2020 12:57 PM GMT
You think McGregor is finished then? Looking forward to that one for sure. Was also looking forward to Leon/Khamzat until covid ruined that one. do you think they'll reschedule it? I read the other day possibly for January 20th. Fingers crossed that happens!
Report TimmyRiggins December 12, 2020 4:17 PM GMT
Not finished, but I think Dustin is much improved. Also, he is fully in on fighting, whereas Conor has his fingers in more pies than Trump.

I think they're looking for early 2021, and the UFC has the 170 rankings about right, so not sure how he's a dog to Khamzat.
Report wisewords December 12, 2020 4:29 PM GMT
The hype for Khamzat is insane really. Insane huge hype
Report TimmyRiggins December 12, 2020 11:55 PM GMT

Dec 12, 2020 -- 5:29PM, wisewords wrote:

The hype for Khamzat is insane really. Insane huge hype

Perfect kind of fighter for Dana. Russian born and will fight as many times as he's asked to, lol.

Get a bit of hype behind him, and move onto the next one when the train derails.

Report wisewords December 13, 2020 1:27 AM GMT
Dana 'Hype Train' White
Report TimmyRiggins December 14, 2020 11:26 PM GMT
And he has another one in Holland, so not sure he'll want to throw them at one another, when he's likely got a few he's likely to going to try getting off the payroll with a hiding from the pair of them.
Report wisewords December 15, 2020 4:39 PM GMT
Dana 'We're trimming the roster' White
Report wisewords December 15, 2020 4:40 PM GMT
What now for Tony Ferguson after another devastating loss?
Report TimmyRiggins December 16, 2020 1:18 AM GMT
Probably 6 months off while his arm heals, can't imagine that's in any better shape than both of my legs, lol... Cry

At least we can stop hearing about what he'd have done to Khabib now.
Report wisewords December 16, 2020 3:08 PM GMT
It's a shame we didn't get it many years ago. He'd have lost but it would have been entertaining
Report TimmyRiggins December 17, 2020 6:05 PM GMT
Yeah, would have been good to watch him get slapped about.

Dana hoping he can get Khabib back for one more in an interview with Caroline Pearce 'His dad wanted him to get to 30-0'.

I hope he does give someone else another mauling, but don't think he will.

I know Dana gets on well with him, but he absolutely despises Conor, and has no interest in fighting him again.

Think the only way would be if Chandler abs starches someone in his first fight, or if Dustin beats the brakes off Conor.
Report wisewords December 17, 2020 9:23 PM GMT
I think he'll be back for 30-0 Timmy!!
Report wisewords December 17, 2020 9:24 PM GMT
What about against GSP?
Report TimmyRiggins December 19, 2020 12:01 AM GMT
If he has sweet-talked his old dear around, then certainly. Has to be the right fight, and we all know GSP is the one he wants.

Could try getting him to fight Oliveira if he beats the winner of Dustin & Conor. However, they've just signed Chandler, and you can't think that's to have him fighting top 10 guys for a couple years.

We know he doesn't want to fight Conor, because he doesn't think he deserves it, and he does actually despise him.
Report sofaking December 20, 2020 3:18 AM GMT
Good fight Wonderboy v Neal and good respect between the fighters. Happy
Report TimmyRiggins December 20, 2020 4:51 AM GMT
Yeah, Wonderboy only ever going to lose against the absolute top tier guys.

Moraes cost me an 18/1 five-fold, the mug.

Would have paid for my upgrade on the way back in July*

*if we're allowed Laugh
Report TimmyRiggins January 16, 2021 3:07 AM GMT
Dustin went on Theo Von's podcast to talk about his fight with Conor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN0tfSgySi4

Pretty good listen, and Dustin such an easy bloke to root for.
Report TimmyRiggins January 16, 2021 3:08 AM GMT
Max on at UK friendly time tomorrow.

Should be a good fight, but expect him to have too much for Kattar.
Report wisewords January 16, 2021 10:58 PM GMT
Max BLESSED Holloway! what a clinic!
Report TimmyRiggins January 17, 2021 12:21 AM GMT
Yeah, just a different gear.

I know Dana wants to do Ortega v Alex, but I think that gets Zabit derailed, as I don't think he's ready for Max.

Wonder if he'll try to get Ortega v Zabit, and do the Max v Alex III.
Report wisewords January 17, 2021 12:35 AM GMT
Alex's style is pretty good at shutting down Max. Would be interesting to see if Max can adapt to beat him
Report TimmyRiggins January 17, 2021 2:49 AM GMT
I know that Alex's team said they were surprised how much more effective Max was able to be in their second fight.

Whilst it might just be a case of CKB having Max's number, after that tonight, I'm all for seeing it a 3rd time.
Report TimmyRiggins February 7, 2021 3:28 AM GMT
Both of them doing their Masvidal impressions.

Sandhagen in the fight, and Frankie doing Jorge's post fight celebration.

Nasty, that. Hope he sacks it off now, anyway.

I think he has plenty going on outside the UFC, and not short of a shilling.
Report wisewords February 7, 2021 4:48 PM GMT
What next for Conor McGregor, Timmy?
Report TimmyRiggins February 8, 2021 2:16 AM GMT
I think Dana is going to try pushing through the rematch with Dustin, and it looks like Conor wants it, too.

It's wrong, but what can you do? Dana gonna Dana.

Think that'll be Conor's last shot at it, then he's going to fight Nate, and go back to flogging booze.

Maybe a fight against some youtubers after Nate, too?
Report wisewords February 9, 2021 11:29 PM GMT
So in your eyes is Conor washed up at this point? or was that defeat to Dustin some ring rust and he'll be far better when they fight again?
Report TimmyRiggins February 10, 2021 7:10 PM GMT
Wouldn't call him washed up, but he's never going to be champion again, imo.

Dustin has progressed too much, and Conor's inactivity has bitten him in the ass.

I'd think he'll still beat most people, and would like to see him fight Tony, Chandler, or maybe Hooker. If Dana can pull off the rematch, he'll get it, though.

Then I imagine there is only Nate left for him, and maybe filling Jake Paul in.
Report wisewords February 10, 2021 9:15 PM GMT
So you think he's got 2 UFC fights left? The way he talks he wants another 10 before he retires! Only time will tell I suppose. He sees the loss to Dustin as some sort of blip rather than Dustin's continuous improvement and Conor standing still for the last 5 years?

On another note, Jake Paul is boxing Ben Askren in April CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy
Report TimmyRiggins February 10, 2021 9:42 PM GMT
He tells the media he wants x/y/z, then when he doesn't get his own way with something, retires via Twitter on the night of another big PPV Laugh

What is he going to say? 'I've spent 3 years on the piss flying around playing the Irish Gianluca Vacchi, while Dustin has been smashing up everyone bar Khalabeeb', but that doesn't convince himself or anyone he is who he was 5 years ago.

Reading that I look like someone who hates Conor, which couldn't be further from the truth. That said, you have to look at it objectively, and if it was Octagon success he wanted, he should have put the work in there,l before everyone else caught/passed him.

Askren has done well to get that set up, given his profile etc.

Jake is on Eddie's podcast soon, which will cheer up some of the boys next door. I know they love some fast car Grin
Report wisewords February 10, 2021 10:50 PM GMT
Haha yeah I heard Eddie talking about having Jake on his podcast. Should be highly entertaining. Jake's a bit of a knob but I can't help watch his stuff when he's winding up the UFC fighters and the boxers

You're very realistic about Conor tbh, and I was of similar thinking. The way he's behaved since the Mayweather fight has been rotten. Ironically the huge money he earned boxing Floyd is what has destroyed his UFC career. A man who was far "hotter" than Floyd at that time was used by a retired Mayweather for his next cash grab. When the dust settles he'll realise that Mayweather played him like a fiddle.

What has surprised me though is how badly Conor has regressed in his MMA. A jarring, crashing decline. He left as Lionel Messi and returned as Andy Carroll Whoops
Report TimmyRiggins February 10, 2021 11:20 PM GMT
Jake is what he is, and without checking he probably has ~100m followers across his social media. He just trolls/abuses everyone until he can find something to do. He's picked well, boxing Askren, as there isn't much he could do that would be easier. I'd box Askren, and I'm half a cripple Laugh

Logan is the one I was aware of after the forest incident, and I thought much the same of him as I do of Jake now. However, I actually quite like Logan now, whereas Jake is like the crash you see on the motorway everyone drives by at 5mph.

Logan is a very sharp guy, who's gone from being like his brother, to a much more interesting character. His song that he released last month is pretty catchy, too.

To be honest, I expect Dana is happy with how things have gone, as they can always build new starts. They're still making the money off Conor, but not having to pay him Mayweather type money. You give a guy his 20s the best part of a 100 million, you have to expect him to either turn up dead, or be in rehab before he's 30.

I'm surprised he's done as much as he has, given it seems like he has a penchant for the colombian nose coffee, as well as booze and women. Think it's a testament to his talent and work ethic that he's managed to get himself into such good shape. He unfortunately ran into the best fighter on the planet not named Nurmagomedov.

Conor has kept himself fit, while the others have been making themselves sharper. I'd say he's probably more like an Ozil, than a Carroll. You know the talent is in there, it's a case of if he can give himself a long enough run to put something together.

I'd prefer him to fight someone like Tony or Chandler, so we get to see what's there, as I think Dustin is just going to stripe him up again, and it would go much the same as the 2nd fight. I think just having a camp before a rematch, won't give him the battle practice I think he needs before getting back in there with him.

But all that said, I'm a lump sat behind his keyboard, who's not had a fight outside a bit of sparring at Nelson 20 years ago, and pubs around the same time LaughLaugh
Report wisewords February 10, 2021 11:36 PM GMT
How do you honestly see Jake Paul v Ben Askren playing out? 8 rounds in a boxing ring. Ben with the most terrible striking, but he's a real fighter. Jake with seemingly a very powerful punch and some level of recently drilled amateur boxing skill..

I agree that Dana will be very, very happy with how it all played out. When Conor lost against Dustin he must have been rubbing his hands together with glee because now he doesn't have to chase Conor and try to match Conor's ridiculous demands. The shoe is now on the other foot..

I think Tony would be the perfect opponent for Conor next. He seems washed up, slower and punch drunk. Conor could really look good punishing him with the striking. Fighting Dustin again is way too risky because if he loses again, then what? The 3rd Nate fight? It will have lost alot of its shine by then..

Going back to Jake Paul, why didn't he end up boxing Dillon Danis? Did Dillon chicken out through fear of a humiliating defeat, or was Jake full of hot air?
Report TimmyRiggins February 11, 2021 12:09 AM GMT
I have no idea, but just boxing, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jake beat him up. Both of the brothers look like good athletes, and you know they obviously work super hard. Is it over 6 rounds? Can't think he doesn't catch him a couple times over those, and have to think his boxing will be better than Ben's, if he's been at it even a couple years Laugh

I don't think it's going to be anything like the exhibition Floyd v Logan will be. Jake will be trying to hurt him, and imagine Ben will be doing the same. Floyd is going to probably do the same as he did with Conor, though I think Logan is a fair bit bigger than Conor, so Floyd might have Logan laying on him against the ropes a fair bit.

He was praying to get Khabib back, but I don't think Khabib would even come back for Conor, as he hates him. Once he'd gotten over the initial reaction of 'Damn, no Khabib rematch'. He probably thought, at least we can do a few more PPV cards, and I don't have to worry about breaking Conor off as much cash.

I know Nate is chirping about fighting again, but says he's done with 155, so that rematch will be at 170 for a third time, and Nate was talking about not wanting it now Conor lost, lol. Guy is on meth, as he said the 155 division is dead, and 170 is where it's at, but he wants to fight Dustin or Tony Crazy

No idea, but didn't Danis want him in an Octagon? Which would be bad for Jake, as Dillon would get hold of him and snap one of his arms/legs. I know Dillon has been out for a good while, after another surgery, iirc.

Both trolls, but Dillon's ground game is legit other worldly good, and he'd probably do both brothers one after the other.
Report wisewords February 11, 2021 1:26 AM GMT
It's over 8 rounds I think. Ben can take a punch, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

I think Floyd is going to make a mockery out of Logan. I doubt Logan will be able to get close enough to him to lay on him against the ropes.

Nate against Tony would be fun. Both guys a bit crazy, could make for an interesting build up.

I think the problem with Danis/Jake Paul was that Danis was insisting on a 2 fight deal; 1 MMA in the Octagon and 1 boxing bout in the boxing ring. I don't think Jake was ever planning on fighting him in MMA. I think Dillon chickened out of the boxing fight; would never live it down if he lost to Jake Paul and his MMA career hasn't really got going properly yet. Do you think we'll ever see Danis fighting in the UFC?
Report TimmyRiggins February 11, 2021 1:22 PM GMT
He'll need to, as I can't imagine he's not going to catch a few Laugh

He will, and it's how much the ref lets him Logan get away with, which is unlikely to be much.

I honestly don't care if we never see Nate again, even if we don't get the 3rd with Conor. It's boring listening to him slag everyone off, while he's playing on his X-Box and getting high.

Tony against anyone from 5-10 will be good, but especially Conor or Chandler, and then the winner can fight the winner of Charlie Olives & Dustin.

Yeah, Jake is never going to fight anyone MMA, unless they're a youtuber.

He's only in his mid 20s, so there's a chance if he can stay injury free and put a run of fights together to get some experience in MMA.
Report wisewords February 11, 2021 7:23 PM GMT
I wonder if Nick Diaz will end up coming back, it's looking more and more likely. He wants it but Dana doesn't seem very keen?
Report TimmyRiggins February 11, 2021 8:44 PM GMT
Nick & Nate should just open a weed farm and be done with it.

He's a bigger pain in the ass than Nate, and ideas well above his level, too.

Dana probably wants nothing to do with either of them, unless it's a fight with Conor.
Report wisewords February 11, 2021 8:52 PM GMT
So in short we're not going to see Nick Diaz fight in the UFC again are we? Despite what he says and how much he runs his mouth...
Report TimmyRiggins February 11, 2021 11:41 PM GMT
Nah, prob see him fighting in Vegas somewhere, though. Maybe O'Sheas Laugh
Report wisewords February 12, 2021 12:31 AM GMT
Quite disappointing really. It was bound to be a car crash comeback, and the pre-fight fun and games would most certainly be entertaining
Report TimmyRiggins February 12, 2021 2:06 AM GMT
Always esems like he is seriously punch drunk, so prob for the best.
Report TimmyRiggins February 12, 2021 2:43 AM GMT
Fking Edwards fight off next month again, too.

Khamzat still got lung problems after the rona, so Dana says.

Leon was almost as good a price as Dustin, and that's that double dusted.

Seem to remember when I had the same happen a few years ago, the 2nd selection was voided.
Report wisewords February 13, 2021 12:34 AM GMT
Yeah I saw that interview with Dana last night on ESPN MMA. Was really looking forward to that fight too Plain

Yeah the Edwards part of your double will be voided. Looks like Khamzat is having some real problems with his lungs after having covid
Report TimmyRiggins February 13, 2021 3:52 AM GMT
Think Dana was as well. Said that you know his mentality, so doesn't think he did what he was told after getting it, and not seeing great doctors. He's flying him out and going to get him treated by their guys, so they can hopefully get him fit.

Said Leon fights anyone, took the fight which nobody wanted. Now going to go with someone above him, and give him the fight he deserves - Colby.
Report TimmyRiggins February 13, 2021 3:53 AM GMT
Trying to make Dustin v Conor for Summer.
Report TimmyRiggins February 14, 2021 5:42 AM GMT
Get it done, Durinhooooooooooo!
Report wisewords February 15, 2021 4:00 AM GMT
Usman really showed him who's boss last night
Report TimmyRiggins February 15, 2021 4:54 PM GMT
Yeah, I had a good run... for about 2 minutes Laugh

Improved again since he moved to Wittman. Man really is a genius, and Usman is definitely that dude.

Masvidal will get the brakes beat off him if they fight again.
Report wisewords February 15, 2021 8:18 PM GMT
I think what the whole MMA world want to see is Usman v Askren
Report TimmyRiggins February 16, 2021 12:15 AM GMT
I think he's got enough on his hands boxing Jake Paul, wouldn't wish Usman on the poor fella Laugh
Report wisewords February 16, 2021 7:48 PM GMT
Oh I don't know. Ben Askren is an ELITE wrestler!
Report TimmyRiggins February 16, 2021 10:31 PM GMT
His hips are also in worse nick than my 91yo Gran's Laugh
Report wisewords February 16, 2021 11:27 PM GMT
well Timmy my friend.... watch and learn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4r8n_wBm34
Report TimmyRiggins February 17, 2021 2:15 AM GMT
Oh, I know he was mustard, but not anymore.

Unless they've turned him into a Funk 2000 at the hosp Grin
Report wisewords February 17, 2021 2:43 AM GMT
I still wanna see what happens when he tries to wrestle Usman Grin
Report TimmyRiggins February 17, 2021 8:38 PM GMT
He'll get stuck on his ass with a jab, I imagine.

I'd like to see Khabib fight Usman, even though I think Usman is just too big.
Report wisewords February 17, 2021 9:38 PM GMT
I also wanna see Nick Diaz come back. It'll be a highly entertaining build up and a car crash of a fight against Usman. would he still fight at welter?
Report TimmyRiggins February 17, 2021 9:58 PM GMT
Only thing Nick Diaz is getting from Usman, is an autograph Laugh

I've got no idea, but the last time I saw Nick, he sounded more spaced out than me after 3 weeks in Vegas!
Report wisewords February 17, 2021 10:20 PM GMT
haha that long interview with Ariel Helwani? he spent about 45 minutes talking mumbling jibberish LaughLaugh
Report wisewords February 17, 2021 10:21 PM GMT
Come on Timmy, you know it will be entertaining!!!!
Report TimmyRiggins February 18, 2021 5:26 PM GMT
I'd watch it, obv Grin

Who's he going to fight, though?

Wouldn't mind seeing him fight someone like Till, in fairness.
Report wisewords February 18, 2021 6:05 PM GMT
No idea tbh. how good is he gonna be at 37? lots of inactivity
Report TimmyRiggins February 18, 2021 6:41 PM GMT
Wouldn't imagine he'd be great, which is why I'd like to see someone like Till fight him.

Then he can go back to running his dojo, doing triathlons, or acting out on Snapchat Laugh
Report wisewords February 18, 2021 9:29 PM GMT
Probably won't happen though. Dana finds it hard enough to make fights for Nate, nevermind trying to agree terms and match his more awkward, bigger weed head older brother
Report TimmyRiggins February 19, 2021 6:12 PM GMT
Never going to happen. Dana hasn't got time for them.

He said they send Nate offers, but he turns them all down, so I doubt they give him any more time/effort than absolutely necessary.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com