Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irish_guy_13
14 Mar 21 00:59
| Topic/replies: 2,144 | Blogger: irish_guy_13's blog
Going to be lots of irish winners.

Bookies are going to have a field day. So many short  price fav's each day, and so many variants.

It would be best like, Mr. Crowe in that film, if we stick together we have some chance. So shout, if you have a voice.

ive heard Henry fancies BO, does that make the fav  the first day a double because of form lines?

And Kh ex, he's had how many winners each year recently? PP are 13/2 for HIM to have 5 or more this year! Seems a great bet for an interest for 4 days. Hopefully HE has a great week.
Pause Switch to Standard View Cheltenham 2021.
Show More
Report Deplasterer March 15, 2021 12:05 AM GMT
Of the shorties, I've doubled Monkfish and Envoi Allen. 1st day have Galvin at decent prices. Haven't bet on Champ hdl yet, open to suggestions, just last year's 2nd in an ew yankee.
Report workrider March 15, 2021 4:22 PM GMT
a lot of the top races losing those that could have made a race of it , shocking the amount of runners declared..
Report frank60 March 15, 2021 4:38 PM GMT
E/WAY DOUBLE BET FOR ME   BALLYADAM, Franco De Port,  , GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BETS LADS
Report monarch March 15, 2021 7:04 PM GMT
Just the 1 bet for me on day 1, which is Busselton in the Fred Winter. Looking forward to the week as always, although punting wise i'm just not feeling it. But as long as we get great racing, and every jockey and horse comes home in one piece, then i'll be happy. Good luck with your punting all.
Report Cupwinkcook March 15, 2021 8:00 PM GMT
i find myself scratching my head at tomorrow's card

of the shorties, Shiskin makes the most appeal to me but even he isn't bombproof

will hold my fire until Monkfish on Wednesday
Report Nogoody March 15, 2021 10:25 PM GMT
Someone must have Wednesdays paper the way Appreciate It and Honeysuckle are being punted.
Looking like a laying day to me, as we know to our cost, they don't all win.
Report Nogoody March 15, 2021 10:30 PM GMT
Having said that, I really hope they do win as I have I have interesting and exciting positions on a lot of them.
Report Deplasterer March 15, 2021 10:38 PM GMT
Jesus, Appreciate it could end up 4/6 the way things are going, ground gone for GalvinCry
Report lapsy pa March 16, 2021 8:56 AM GMT
Hello all,yes not really feeling it either,saying that it is a fascinating few races with the hot ones.
With a best price of 33/1 and 5/6 places,i think Druids Altar(4.15) had a better chance than those odds.Tends to race from the front which i would prefer if a chance was taken with switching him off but even so on bare form ties in with the lot shorter in the betting Saint Sam,Coltor,Busselton and Zoffanien.Youmdor at another big price could run well if last run forgiven as the Fairyhouse run would say he holds Druid Altar and a small saver on Youmdor.

Did get a good word off someone i really respect for Sky Pirate tomorrow.

Best of luck.
Report punchestown March 16, 2021 1:45 PM GMT
Seriously impressive Appreciate It,won half the track.
Report workrider March 16, 2021 2:07 PM GMT
Two impressive winners there, a real pity nobody allowed in. Without the crowds its lost a huge amount just as football and most other sports have. Still we live in hope that maybe soon we'll get back racing.
Report peckerdunne March 16, 2021 2:26 PM GMT
Feels weird, but aim to enjoy none the less.

16.15 Busselton, 9/1 6 places, strikes me as a decent ew bet.

Thats it for today...

i did a small ew double with Aye right 11/2 5 places
Report irish_guy_13 March 16, 2021 2:51 PM GMT
11/10 honeysuckle, must be a lay??
Report lapsy pa March 16, 2021 3:01 PM GMT
She is short alright,looks v calm going down, i really hope she wins though she may have to make all?
Report lapsy pa March 16, 2021 3:11 PM GMT
Rachel took that by the scruff turning in,great ride and a very good mare.
Report lapsy pa March 16, 2021 3:14 PM GMT
Hopefully Concertista does it now for the shortie multiples.
Report peckerdunne March 16, 2021 3:48 PM GMT
the irony, black tears Grin

i had a bit on the exchange on this, just for the xs really...from the bar at the aftertimers Laugh
Report peckerdunne March 16, 2021 4:21 PM GMT
money down bookies benefit send more Laugh
Report lapsy pa March 16, 2021 4:25 PM GMT
Unbelievable Jeff, only 0.5L behind Druids Altar last time,turnaround that by about 40L today, small case could have been made for it.
Report Deplasterer March 16, 2021 5:11 PM GMT
GalvinLove
Report cloone river March 16, 2021 8:39 PM GMT
A good days racing all the form horses winning.Appreciate it shishkin and honeysuckle were miles ahead of the rest.Its a pity they gave out the wrong going description as heavy going.Mick Fitz said in the morning he walked the course and it was very testing.The ground was good today and will only dry out more.Great to see honeysuckle win for Henry and rachael.Some mare and some jockey.
Report Deplasterer March 16, 2021 11:06 PM GMT
Cloone, how long are ye listening to that brit hur Fitz, sir Tonys the man. Good day for us punters for a change, Sir Paul townendCoolLaugh
Report cloone river March 17, 2021 12:28 AM GMT
It will be good to firm by thursday.Jack gave Galvin some ride today.
Report workrider March 17, 2021 9:38 AM GMT
Backed N.Destination in that thought for a lot of the race I was on the winner as said above Jack rode a cracker. Both the Women did us proud Honey and Rachel . My bets today are .
Bob Olinger.
Entoucas.
Chacan .
Sir Gerhard.
Happy St Patricks day to all...
Report Deplasterer March 17, 2021 12:08 PM GMT
Bob Olinger in the first. Have Monkfish doubled with Envoi. Will throw a couple of quid on Sneezys horse in the bumper. GL all and happy paddy's day.
Report irish_guy_13 March 17, 2021 1:31 PM GMT
Bob Olinger , and the easy double. Free wheelin...
Report peckerdunne March 17, 2021 2:03 PM GMT
14.30 Grand Roi 7/1        7 places

16.15 Entoucas 15/2        6 places

tomo

13.55 The bosses Oscar  6/1 6places

14.30 Min 5/1               5places

EW acca ew trebs win doubles
Report peckerdunne March 17, 2021 2:39 PM GMT
heaven help us Laugh
Report peckerdunne March 17, 2021 2:45 PM GMT
crazy race, fair play RC............what a steal.........
Report peckerdunne March 17, 2021 3:51 PM GMT
what a good thing, done it or Gordon............Laugh
Report peckerdunne March 17, 2021 4:21 PM GMT
Entoucas agghh Sad
Report frank60 March 17, 2021 4:47 PM GMT
The brits must be rightly pi,, of with the irish stealing their big prizes, and likely to do so for many a year to come.   its been a great St Patricks DAYExcited
Report lapsy pa March 18, 2021 4:26 PM GMT
When you think it couldn't get any better it does, other than the 1st a great day for Irish racing.
Report peckerdunne March 18, 2021 4:28 PM GMT
all very dandy, but can i have the 3 day festival back pls......Crazy
Report irish_guy_13 March 18, 2021 7:09 PM GMT
Best days racing i've seen for awhile, and another day to go!!
Report irish_guy_13 March 19, 2021 12:06 AM GMT
1.20 Zanahyir
1.55 Darasso e.w.
3.05 Nicky Henderson hopefully.
4.50 Depends on how much  needed to break even.
Report lapsy pa March 19, 2021 8:22 AM GMT
Good results overall for the Irish punter.

Open Gold cup, if Royale Pigalle acts on the better ground he could be anything,v small ew.

County dutched You Raised me up 8/1 and Fifty Ball 14/1 ew

Me bud Langer Dan 7/1 ew in the last as was taken with his win last Saturday though mud,seems to be ok on good.

Really enjoyed the meeting to now, didn't see any horse get really wound up and a benefit of no crowds.
Report Cupwinkcook March 19, 2021 4:41 PM GMT
worked hard today to get back on track

envoi allen race yesterday ruined my week
win market obviously plus i got the places completely wrong

english horses ran too bad to be true today
henderson has 2 winners and then his 2 in the gold cup were gone in the first mile

zambella going ok when she came down, would have preferred to see how she panned out

2 good finishes in the foxhunters and the mares
Report frank60 March 19, 2021 4:49 PM GMT
vANILLIER save my day,got 20/1 here,   Well done to all Concerned with a Wonderful week for irish jump racing.
Report workrider March 20, 2021 11:08 AM GMT
Pa, great call on Sky Pirate even though I was on the 2nd...Sad..I huge week for Irish racing including the Irish bred horses...
Report lapsy pa March 20, 2021 5:01 PM GMT
Thanks WR,he was very sweet on him though the 2nd was the moral winner. My own "thoughts" were rubbish here though finished in front.
Never thought i would see an Irish score like that,NH racing in a v good place.
Report workrider March 21, 2021 11:38 AM GMT
Sure is Pa, I honestly feel a little sorry for them across the Irish Sea , but it tells its own story when you see how our trainers operate , surely the Brits must take stock and find better ways of training . Many old school guys who are just not up to it , having said that Willie and Henry ain't exactly school boys themselves..Laugh
Report frank60 March 21, 2021 1:55 PM GMT
I feel no  sorrow for them W/R, they have taken some of our best football players..Rice, Keane. Grealish.and a few more,  I have no doubt that a handsome backhander help to make the young players change their minds.  The English bought our best young horses for many decades when we couldnt turn down their offers..Times have changed  . I know theres a lot more to it but it felt great to be irish this last week.  Well done to our Rugby lads as well.Happy
Report workrider March 22, 2021 2:26 PM GMT
You little rebel you Frank...Laugh
Report frank60 March 24, 2021 12:20 AM GMT
TIS IN Angry ME BLOOD Workrider Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com