Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
timberman
03 Feb 21 16:09
| Topic/replies: 1,355 | Blogger: timberman's blog
Havent had any reason to try contact them in recent times but there seems to be no number to ring these days to speak to a human??
All messenger which isnt easy work for some. Bottom line i used lodge money to my betfair account by going into paddy power shop giving them my user number and theyd lodge it.
Powers shops closed so i had a old ulster bank sort code and account number  which i used in the past, went into a ulster bank last week and lodged money into their account with my user number in narrative. No sign of any money in my betfair account and messenger doesnt seem to have interest in dealing with my query....anyone can help or is my money lost to betfair before i ever have a bet??
Pause Switch to Standard View Contacting betfair???
Show More
Report workrider February 3, 2021 8:27 PM GMT
Impossible to get them on the phone now , I had a query a few weeks ago after 30 mins I hung up ...
Report timberman February 4, 2021 11:07 AM GMT
Thanks for the reply Workrider, i probably havent a hope of getting the money into my account or back.

Since Paddy power took over it seems no human interaction is allowed.
Report Deplasterer February 4, 2021 12:15 PM GMT
If you have online banking, check your lodgement reference. On betfair homepage go to A to Z menu, scroll down to contact us/deposits or withdrawal. That will get you to chat at least with a real person. Might have to wait a while so make sure you have your betfair notifications turned on to save you hanging around for an answer. Failing that get your bank to reverse lodgement.
Report timberman February 4, 2021 12:37 PM GMT
I physically walked into an Ulster Bank and lodged cash, have a receipt but nobody on messenger seems to understand or want to.
Report workrider February 9, 2021 1:51 PM GMT
Timberman your namesake is running in the next at Kemp 2.15...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com