Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
frank60
29 Nov 20 13:15
| Topic/replies: 4,258 | Blogger: frank60's blog
Just a few of us here that can remember Arkle and Flyingbolt but this lad could be as good as good, or am i jumping the gun..Excited
Pause Switch to Standard View Envoi Allen ... How good is he lads
Show More
Report frank60 November 29, 2020 3:14 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrKXiZIETdA      Ted walsh talking about Flyingbolt
Report punchestown November 29, 2020 5:01 PM GMT
Unbelievable engine inside this horse,his jumping of a fence is like a seasoned veteran.Hugely exciting and I think we can start to mention him in the same breath as himself albeit an early stage of his career.
Report Cupwinkcook November 29, 2020 6:34 PM GMT
i am a huge fan but i would make the point that his path to the top of the game could take a while.
If they bypass the Arkle, the Sun Alliance could be a mistake. The 2m5f novice wouldn't necessarily prove anything even though it's the correct trip at this stage.

Epatante is class yet Envoi Allen would be short if he was going for the CH.

He could well be the best horse in training, but we may not find out until March 2022 in truth.
Report metro john December 1, 2020 12:51 AM GMT
makes me knees shake
Report frank60 January 16, 2021 4:07 PM GMT
envoi Allen up again tomorrow at Punchestown 12.5o, .. Asterion Forlonge will be no walkover . looking forward to the race.. ground looks like it might be heavy.
Report punchestown January 17, 2021 2:09 PM GMT
Irrespective of the fallers Envoi Allen was breathtaking today,not a semblance of a mistake with carnage all around the place.
Report frank60 January 17, 2021 9:20 PM GMT
Pity the 2nd fav fell so early nevertheless Punch,   As you say great jumper
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com