Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
frank60
29 Nov 20 14:15
| Topic/replies: 4,262 | Blogger: frank60's blog
Just a few of us here that can remember Arkle and Flyingbolt but this lad could be as good as good, or am i jumping the gun..Excited

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
frank60
When: 29 Nov 20 15:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrKXiZIETdA      Ted walsh talking about Flyingbolt
By:
punchestown
When: 29 Nov 20 17:01
Unbelievable engine inside this horse,his jumping of a fence is like a seasoned veteran.Hugely exciting and I think we can start to mention him in the same breath as himself albeit an early stage of his career.
By:
Cupwinkcook
When: 29 Nov 20 18:34
i am a huge fan but i would make the point that his path to the top of the game could take a while.
If they bypass the Arkle, the Sun Alliance could be a mistake. The 2m5f novice wouldn't necessarily prove anything even though it's the correct trip at this stage.

Epatante is class yet Envoi Allen would be short if he was going for the CH.

He could well be the best horse in training, but we may not find out until March 2022 in truth.
By:
metro john
When: 01 Dec 20 00:51
makes me knees shake
By:
frank60
When: 16 Jan 21 16:07
envoi Allen up again tomorrow at Punchestown 12.5o, .. Asterion Forlonge will be no walkover . looking forward to the race.. ground looks like it might be heavy.
By:
punchestown
When: 17 Jan 21 14:09
Irrespective of the fallers Envoi Allen was breathtaking today,not a semblance of a mistake with carnage all around the place.
By:
frank60
When: 17 Jan 21 21:20
Pity the 2nd fav fell so early nevertheless Punch,   As you say great jumper
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel