Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Racingqueen
19 Oct 20 20:04
| Topic/replies: 5,719 | Blogger: Racingqueen's blog
Worst in the history of the state?

Absolute 1.01 imo

You could stick 200 monkeys in a room with yes/no buttons and we'd get better leadership/decisions.

These morons have stuck a knife in the economy so they can pretend to the public they are saving lives and attempt to get re-elected.

Go outside 5km and you are fined
Locked up on the basis you "might" be sick
Screw the small/medium business who will now go to the wall

but fear not the GAA are allowed to swan up and down the land despite the disgraceful display in Cork a few weeks back. They should have been the first sport shut down.
I presume we won't have to listen to any more morons lecture about Cheltenham going ahead

This country is a jokeshop run by clowns

On another note, its nuts to see people with degrees/doctorates coming out of every hole spouting complete nonsense unquestioned by our media.
Sam McConkey can go on national TV and call for Ireland to aim for Zero cover like Greenland (More people in Westmeath) and the Faroe Islands (Carlow is bigger) and not get called out for spouting nonsense. That guy is the head of a Dept at the RCSI ffs Crazy
Pause Switch to Standard View Current Irish Government
Show More
Report cloone river October 19, 2020 10:22 PM BST
No point in questioning or telling Sam McConkey anything.Because he knows everything.It is a bad government more so with the F.F and green part.People have short memories how anyone could vote for F.F again is beyond me.
Report monarch October 19, 2020 10:29 PM BST
In a nutshell the answer is YES.

And that is saying something considering some of the abominations we have had before.

I'm a long standing member of one of the Government parties. Membership is up for renewal but they won't get another penny out of me. And i know i'm not the only one.
Report Racingqueen October 20, 2020 12:53 AM BST
10 at a funeral but the GAA lads can swan all over the country and you can travel anywhere for a wedding lol

They are a disgrace

They left out food shopping from the 5km exemptions when announced and were looking at each other when asked when restrictions were effective from.

An absolute dumpster fire this government.
Report irishone October 20, 2020 4:51 AM BST
Kids back at school
Clusters everywhere
The animals
Are running the farm
Report shiny new shoes please October 20, 2020 11:22 PM BST
The sinners are making good ground.
They'll be in power soon.
Report workrider October 21, 2020 7:16 PM BST
Of course on the 1st of December we will all emerge from this and head off calmly walking and keeping social distance as the Christmas bargains are unleashed before us, this wonderful Government will tell us how good we all are for adhering to the measures and let us mingle once again , oh but surely the reason for level 5 WAS because we were mingling...Sad
Report monarch October 21, 2020 8:33 PM BST
Now golf has been given the bullet for the duration of Level 5. What bright spark came up with that idea? One of the most obvious sports that lends itself to social distancing. Certainly more than the GAA.

Beggars belief..
Report workrider October 24, 2020 8:19 PM BST
Just after my best round in years 41 pts on Wed   Cry
Report peckerdunne October 24, 2020 8:31 PM BST
Ye all need a few decades of the rosary.
Report shiny new shoes please October 27, 2020 7:55 AM GMT
They all take back handers,it's part of business.
Report peckerdunne October 30, 2020 9:28 PM GMT
It's the same in Lahore.
Report shiny new shoes please October 31, 2020 3:04 AM GMT
No socks,knicker allowed to be sold.lol
Mary Lou McDonald hammers Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil over 'essential clothes' fiasco
Report shiny new shoes please October 31, 2020 3:06 AM GMT
A flake of snow happens and we lock down.
Then buy salt in march lol.
Report olddesperado October 31, 2020 6:00 AM GMT
Other than the pubs and restaurants and a few shops this is no lockdown.

Builders working , hardwares open any shop that sells anything "essential" open.

Schools open,

Essential work fine,  visiting one home fine , 5k travel only but over if essential fine,

FFS unless you work in hospitality it's business as usual.

The roads are busier than usual as everyone ignores this farce but the numbers are coming down.

I believe the house parties are not as prevalent due to the new garda fines and powers and this and the pubs and closed restaurants make me believe they are the 3 main spreaders of covid.
Report shiny new shoes please October 31, 2020 10:22 AM GMT
Fear not ,IRISH RUGBY TEAM travels to FRANCE.
Covid spreaders.
Report Racingqueen November 1, 2020 8:19 PM GMT
https://villagemagazine.ie/varadkar-leaks-confidential-document/

Turn the oven off lads, Leo is cooked Laugh

Surely zero chance he survives this.
Report shiny new shoes please November 2, 2020 12:28 AM GMT
Don't forget trinity college pro.
We're up company 2018 value 2million.
Wells few months ago. 360 million.
Covids paid off for some.
Report shiny new shoes please November 2, 2020 6:57 PM GMT
Leo the lion.
Leo the leaker.
More to come.
Report Racingqueen November 3, 2020 5:40 PM GMT
Hes rattled badly here in the Dail
Report workrider November 4, 2020 4:23 PM GMT
His kind look after their own, most probably get away with it, hopefully not . Politics and lies seem to go hand in hand and Leo seems to have no problem with either...
Report shiny new shoes please November 5, 2020 12:58 AM GMT
Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach!
Change is coming.
Report Racingqueen February 20, 2021 3:46 PM GMT
Stephen Donnelly now going down the pity me route by stating he has to get a security fence installed at his house after some "Incidents"

Wish a Journo would investigate and confirm that absolutely nothing happened and its another dead fish distraction from these cretins.

He had a pic of his grannie up on twitter last week. Hes following the Simon Harris route who threw up photos of himself as a baby to garner pity. A real Irish thing to do.

These people are sociopaths

Was in Dublin today and they have murdered this city
Report shiny new shoes please February 20, 2021 5:10 PM GMT
Let in 2,000 Brazilians in January weekly
Now 3 cases of new varient .. Should b charged ..

RacingQ
Was in Dublin today and they have murdered this city
Indeed we are great @ murder..
Garda couldn't catch a cold..
Report Racingqueen February 20, 2021 5:20 PM GMT
Inner city is a dump

Junkies crawling all over jervis area queueing at the portaloos (20-30 people in all) and luas stop 2 Garda cars passed by (1 had 4 people inside). No chance they'd get out and actually earn their wage. Must have been on their way to dance lessons

Dawson st had 9 homeless tents pitched up in shop ways and more shops boarded up than I expected. Horrendous.

Government should just open up. they have no plans and just let nature take its course
Report shiny new shoes please February 20, 2021 5:29 PM GMT
Homeless will rise soon. More £££ for hotels
The war on drugs was lost a century ago or more..
Expect many more as the recession kicks in.
More gangs more death more drugs
Welcome to dublin.
Report Racingqueen March 3, 2021 12:15 PM GMT
Students in UL who partied away the night warned last night about potential expulsion from the college are now being asked by the Dept of Taoiseach to come forward for COVID testing

This Government is full of absolute mentalists. psychos, sociopaths...
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 3, 2021 8:19 PM GMT
Went into town last Wednesday morning and walked from Lansdowne in, along Mount Street, Nassau Street, Grafton Street, into Stephens Green then up Leeson Street and down along the canal and up Baggot Street and back to Lansdowne....

As RacingQueen said the city is now a total dump, the amount of tents in doorways on Grafton Street, was one at Lifestyle Sports door and one at JD Sports door, at least 80% if not more of the people I passed where junkies who now seem to have free run of the city....

It was a grim and surreal experience....

The country needs to be opened and opened fully as soon as they've vaccinated the elderly and vulnerable
Report Nogoody March 6, 2021 8:04 PM GMT
They brought in that panel/board before and told us it would reduce premiums.
They told us to put Insurance stickers on our windshields and they would reduce the premiums.
They told us by introducing the N.C.T. it would make roads safer and thus reduce the premiums.
I'M paying more than I've ever paid and now they're bringing in more settlement reductions............

altogether now ...... TO REDUCE THE ****' PREMIUMS.
Report Racingqueen March 8, 2021 5:45 PM GMT
country should never have closed full stop.

Never in history have people been locked up on the basis they might be sick.
Now talking about children wearing masks. f**king disgrace.

the current cabinet should be in prison.

The protestors in Cork were heroes. No violence & done the proper way. You could see RTE twisting to try to link some arrest in Kildare to the protest in Cork ffs

Government cannot legislate against a virus ffs

if people die, they die.....its nature and anyone who wants to hide in a box forever can stay there by all means

Dublin is a literal toilet now and it was bad to gain with
Report irishone March 13, 2021 9:29 AM GMT
My wife and I got out of Ireland as soon as Ryanair opened up in July last year.We have a holiday place so we are lucky, but what we both saw was going to happen in our rural village has now taken place.

Early on there was no adherence to facemasks, lockdown measures or personal respect. The community workers had no personal protection clothing , delivering meals to the elderly in everyday clothing, the shop workers were told a plastic screen would protect them and us, pubs opened through the backdoor and sheer macho behaviour reigned.

Almost a year on and what has changed ? Ten old ones dead, the local nursing home being sued left right and centre. Pub licensee shut down. Rife in the community and three young uns hospitalised because the GAA trained on the hush hush.

There is still a lot of personal respect fortunately but I am in no rush to go back. I did not reaise how thick people and particularly the farming community were.... But you could see it coming a mile away.
Report fullback April 6, 2021 9:39 AM BST
Just as well you lot have nothing to do with stopping a PANDEMIC.   Looks like you think you know better than Bill Gates and all the top scientists in this world.
Report Racingqueen April 10, 2021 7:46 PM BST
Its an absolute comedy show now. No one would even lay 1.01 this is the worst Government in the history of Ireland.

Locking up people now with no evidence they are sick
Torching the economy
Eamon Ryan letting the plebs know they can forget about package holidays

In any decent country, Ryan, Martin, Varadkar, Donnelly & Harris would be in jail.

I have no obligation to safeguard anyone elses health only my own. If people are scared, let them lock themselves up in a box forever, wear their mask and bath in dettol.
Its the maturity of the nanny state started with the "Citzens assembly" where Enda outsource governance of the country.

Mandatory quarantine is the greatest human rights abuse in this countries history.

Ireland always blamed the Catholic church for its ills but the nation of curtain twitchers has shown it self for what it is.
Report kevo April 10, 2021 9:12 PM BST
The worst Government in the history of Ireland.

Surely that accolade should apply to the Éamon de Valera government, regardless of the fight for independence and the forming of the free state. His devotion to the catholic church and its hold over the lives of ordinary people in Ireland must have held the country back for decades.
Report Racingqueen April 11, 2021 4:11 PM BST
https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2021/0411/1209125-court-quarantine/

A shameful day in Irish history.

His devotion to the catholic church and its hold over the lives of ordinary people in Ireland must have held the country

Vast swathes of this country is inhabited by curtain twitchers and touts. Plenty of Irish people only too happy to have the negative aspects of the catholic church in this country. These snitches loved their village gossip and were only too happy to blacken some neighbours name if it suited their ignorant agenda.

Shame on this country for locking up health/innocent people.
Report Racingqueen April 14, 2021 6:00 PM BST
Is it a case the current opposition simply don't want power. Trying their absolute best to stay away from any semblance of decision making and responsibility.

Paul Murphy clambering for Hotels to be  seized by the Govt to locking up innocent healthy foreigners.

Not a mention from him of the Leinster rugby teams exemptions.

Rules are only for the commoners

What a cesspit this country is. Shameless filth
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com