Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
12 Jun 20 10:05
| Topic/replies: 31,411 | Blogger: workrider's blog
I can't see him winning today, though I have to say i would like to. First question I asked myself was will he stay,as i don't know an awful lot about his sire I really can't say.
Second , has he trained on, again one can't know unless one is part of the stable. Third , will Aiden set out a team plan, answer of course he will, Forth will it work ?.
I believe it will.
Show More
Report workrider June 12, 2020 6:32 PM BST
Don't know why i bother...
Report cloone river June 12, 2020 7:48 PM BST
Hi Workrider hope you are well.Didnt have a bet in it but was happy for Ger and Colin..He looked good.I say he was trained to the minute.
Report workrider June 12, 2020 8:23 PM BST
I got it totally wrong Cloone, super winner and great ride from Colin, they tried their best to helm him in but the horse was powerful and was having none of it.I would have liked to have seen him in the paddock to see if he'd grown. As it turned out it didn't matterwhat size he was brushed them aside.I in flying form thanks , laid him for £50  @ 4.0 on here so not overly happy with the result, tomorrows another day though.
Report cloone river June 12, 2020 8:44 PM BST
Know how you feel.Followed the horse last year but not a euro on tonight he won well.Will probably just have a bet in the first race at the curragh tomorrow.RTE done a good job tonight with they coverage.They are miles ahead of ITV.Will they be much rain over night do you think? thanks
Report workrider June 12, 2020 9:40 PM BST
Just been out for a walk with her good self and its starting again,though not heavy,can't really get my head around whats going on. I feel lost not been able to see them in paddock and its costing me.
Report olddesperado June 12, 2020 11:36 PM BST
No bets myself but delighted for connections.
No doubt o Brien's crew were trying to stop him which was disgusting imo.
He should be better than that and the stewards may start clamping down on that sort of thing for safety sake as well as integratity sake.

It won't get a mention of course and the likes of Kevin Blake who I admire greatly need to put his allegiances aside and speak out against it happening again as this wasn't the first time either.

The mob handed team tactics are kind of ruining some group races which is not what the sport needs right now imo.
Report cloone river June 13, 2020 9:22 AM BST
I agree olddesperado at least Ger more or last said that after the race that it was Colin up against a football team.Coolmore should be ashamed of themselves.
Report workrider June 13, 2020 10:42 PM BST
Last two posts hit the nail on the head.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com