Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Kelly
11 Feb 20 11:01
| Topic/replies: 8,513 | Blogger: Kelly's blog
Back to the top of the world rankings , strange the way it works when you can advance without actually playing .

Playing this week , interesting to see how he performs .
Show More
Report Deplasterer February 11, 2020 12:57 PM GMT
All geared up for the Masters this year again, Could this finally be the year he Don's the green jacket. His game is made for Augusta, just hope he has one of his streaky putting weeks. I've been backing him since the new year and will stop at Cheltenham week.
Report frank60 February 11, 2020 5:00 PM GMT
Hope he comes good for you Dep, one of the few good posters left on the irish forum.
Report Deplasterer February 11, 2020 7:38 PM GMT
I would post more here Frank but everyone has either died, been banned or moved to social media by the looks of it. Maybe those that are left or could be bothered can get something going for Cheltenham.
Report Deplasterer February 15, 2020 5:17 PM GMT
Currently 3.6 fav, 2 off the lead going out at 7pm, would have been nice trade now pre tourney at around 9's. I've taken a bit of the cureent 16.5s on Rahm, hoping for a - 4 or better this evening.
Report frank60 February 16, 2020 1:58 PM GMT
I backed a few with a view to laying later Dep, Rory 2.98 now a worthy fav with a few par 5s on a beautful course.  i backed Ramm, kung, homa, all in with a outsiders chance. Good luck
Report Deplasterer February 16, 2020 5:52 PM GMT
Hoping for a fast start from Rahm, might be able to trade stake back, have a real speculative bet on Rory to be bogey free tonight @12 with ladcrooks£25. Great course, so should be a good night's entertainment either way. The 10th has to be in the top 10 holes played anywhere. GL.
Report Deplasterer February 16, 2020 8:12 PM GMT
Carnage for Rory and Adam on that hole, brings about 20 back in it! Cmon Rahm couple of birdies lad.
Report frank60 February 17, 2020 12:00 AM GMT
The 7 did the damage Dep.  I got a good run with Homa and Kang,   best man won in the end.
Report Kelly February 17, 2020 12:12 AM GMT
That finish by Rory should ensure he stays No 1 .

Great viewing .
Report Kelly February 20, 2020 10:47 PM GMT
Looks like another good week for Rory .  Looked good today , 1st round leader .
Report Deplasterer February 25, 2020 6:02 PM GMT
Another top 5,average putting week, hopefully he gets that right for early April.
Report Kelly April 23, 2020 11:08 AM BST
They have frozen the ranking procedure , quite rightly , in view of covid 19 . Reckon we won't see any real golf until mid summer , if that .

Have my doubts about Ryder Cup this calendar year , would not work without spectators .
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com