Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
foxy
21 Jan 20 10:24
| Topic/replies: 12,508 | Blogger: foxy's blog
Due to lack of expected rain at leopardstown surely after last year they will put some water on ?
Pause Switch to Standard View Elliott enters 10 for Cheltenham...
Show More
Report cloone river January 21, 2020 9:55 PM GMT
Different winter this one foxy then last.It will be safe ground.If Elliott has more then 3 runners i be surprised.You had a nice write up on the other form about browns gazette champion hurdle run.Brings back alot of bad memories for my dad.He was some horse.
Report foxy January 22, 2020 10:33 AM GMT
Good morning cloone yes I realise it’s been a lot wetter both sides of the sea ,just thought the way the novice chase cut up on the 4 th day of the Christmas meeting was a bit worrying looking ahead to next weekend I see there’s a lot of rain around early next week which is good news,ironically it seem all the major festivals last years got plenty of bad weather except the one run in early February.,regarding browns gazette there will always be a question over the champion hurdle but yes he was some horse.
Report foxy January 22, 2020 10:46 AM GMT
Apples jade runs tomorrow Happy
Report foxy January 22, 2020 10:47 AM GMT
There’s one missing from Saturday
Report cloone river January 22, 2020 10:56 AM GMT
Good morning foxy what happen in the years ahead i think they is no question with regard to browns gazette run in the champion hurdle.Looking forward to Leopardstown the two best days of racing in Ireland.Are you traveling over?
Report foxy January 22, 2020 11:06 AM GMT
Yes cloone I am as long as I am able I will never miss,in Kilkenny at the moment but going home Friday,last year I stayed the two weeks as I had never been to down royal.
Report cloone river January 22, 2020 11:31 AM GMT
Should be a good days racing tomorrow.The apples jade race should be good.I think i be against her.Henderson could have a couple of winners todayGrin
Report foxy January 22, 2020 11:40 AM GMT
Real bonus apples jade running she is my favourite horse in training I was a little disappointed to see percy not running but that’s leopardstowns gain but to get this match up tomorrow and the return of death duty and let’s not forget the dual festival winner also it’s a real treat.

Regarding Henderson runners I know he trains plenty of winners but he isn’t for me.
Report foxy January 22, 2020 11:40 AM GMT
Real bonus apples jade running she is my favourite horse in training I was a little disappointed to see percy not running but that’s leopardstowns gain but to get this match up tomorrow and the return of death duty and let’s not forget the dual festival winner also it’s a real treat.

Regarding Henderson runners I know he trains plenty of winners but he isn’t for me.
Report foxy January 22, 2020 11:44 AM GMT
For an all round experience I don’t think you can better thyestes day cloone Happy
Report cloone river January 22, 2020 11:55 AM GMT
Enjoy the day.Hope apples jade wins for you but she will be up against it with
Benie Des Dieux
Report foxy January 22, 2020 11:58 AM GMT
Thanks cloone it’s definitely a no play race for me I will just enjoy the race penhill did me a good turn in the Albert Bartlett so I have a soft spot for him also.

When I was younger there were no soft spots for horses now I probably have to many.
Report foxy January 24, 2020 12:23 PM GMT
None declared
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com