Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishone
29 Nov 19 23:27
| Topic/replies: 47,300 | Blogger: irishone's blog
Corruption
Gards involved
Tax payers money inappropriately spent
Disgusting mess
Close it .....and start again
Pause Switch to Standard View The Damned FAI
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2019 11:19 PM GMT
Long awaited Sport Ireland audit of FAI went to Shane Ross TD... Sport Ireland has referred it to the Gardai... Ross says his legal advice is that the report cannot be published - Mark Tighe.

The truth about the dodgy dealings of Delaney and his lackeys in the FAI has been buried in the vault of Garda headquarters for another 2 years, Well done Lord Ross - Eamon Melia.
Just like every other enquiry... 2 yrs with Gardai, then eternally with the DPP - John Kavanagh.
Report Kelly December 2, 2019 11:59 AM GMT
Dirty washing needs to be aired .  I have no time for cover ups , burying reports , "redacting" etc .  The spin doctors throughout society need to be curbed , truth will out eventually .

Mind you I am mindful of the world wide banking scandals which plunged us into "austerity" etc .  How many bankers got any sanctions imposed ? And I suspect a lot of them are pulling strings at many levels these days , mainly political and money laundering / covering tracks .  Money is not the root of ALL evil , just a substantial proportion thereof .

There are more "hooks" involved at all levels world wide in powerful positions whose activity does not inspire for a better world . This country not unique , but you have to start at home sorting them out .
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com