Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tony57
24 Oct 19 13:54
| Topic/replies: 12,539 | Blogger: tony57's blog
racingpost.com/news/kemboy-banned-from-running-as-hri-impose-restrictions-on-owners-supreme-racing/405638
Pause Switch to Standard View supreme suspended
Show More
Report monarch October 24, 2019 4:59 PM BST
Met a group of them a few years back at Cheltenhams November meeting. Seemed like a great bunch of fellas. Loved their racing, even though Townend made a bit of a mess of the bumper their horse ran in. As for the finances i cant really comment. But they praised the syndicate at that time.
Report tony57 October 24, 2019 5:22 PM BST
looks like theres big problems..2 of them on twitter have just been in contact with the new owner one of theres that was just sold 38k ,they said we never gave permission for the horse to be sold!!seems they have been selling shares they never had...i imagine willie will be fuming..
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 24, 2019 5:44 PM BST
Should read...….SUPREME HORSE RACING Syndicate suspended by HRI
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 24, 2019 5:47 PM BST
The Syndicate just tweeted.......Still got shares in kemboy if interested Laugh
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 24, 2019 5:48 PM BST
Who’s smiling now? Tongue Out
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 24, 2019 5:49 PM BST
https://twitter.com/Supremehorsera1/status/1187370757522886661

All smiles Grin
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 24, 2019 5:57 PM BST
http://supreme-horse-racing.com/
Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 24, 2019 5:58 PM BST
Racing Manager - Jim Balfry.
Report fullback November 15, 2019 4:42 PM GMT
Nobody seems willing to tell us what exactly these people have done to merit the RED card?
Their web site shows three horses, "Robin De Carlow", "Kemboy" and "Cadmium" with Jim Balfry's
mobile number and very little else to encourage punters/subscribers.
Willie Mullins is listed as the trainer of these three beasts.   

Brett T Graham, and Kenneth Sharp seem to be the owners of Supreme Horse racing Club, but who are they?
Very surprised if Willie Mullins was sold a pup?
Report olddesperado November 15, 2019 7:54 PM GMT
From what I've heard on it the horse that was sold was done so on the instructions of Willie,

Probably to pay his fees.

Convieniently it didnt make massive money and stayed in the yard.
Report olddesperado November 15, 2019 8:03 PM GMT
On the racing club from what I can grasp it seems there were more than 100% shares sold in some or all horses.

Not sure of the exact figures but things like 10 people believing they had 20% share etc.

It's a mess but hopefully a way can be found to allow the horses to run with the winnings going into a hri controlled account with the balance after trainer fees divided out after a court case or whatever way this gets sorted.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 15, 2019 8:06 PM GMT
Mushroom Mis-Management... shirley not Devil

...'Sold-a-Leg',  only to discover the 'beast' is actually an Octopus. ...and expensive to keep and requires special vet fees
Report olddesperado November 15, 2019 8:20 PM GMT
Yep that's basically it.

Be a shame if the horses aren't allowed run for a prolonged period though.
Report Deplasterer November 27, 2019 4:25 PM GMT
Kemboy and a few others now cleared to race.

https://www.racingpost.com/news/latest/kemboy-cleared-to-race-again-after-hri-accepts-new-supreme-registrations/411161
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 27, 2019 4:37 PM GMT
Kemboy is eligible to race again, after Horse Racing Ireland announced it will accept entries for the Cheltenham Gold Cup contender and six other horses formerly owned by the Supreme Horse Racing Club.
HRI has agreed registrations from a new ownership syndicate for seven horses previously under the Supreme banner.
The other horses are Aramon, Cadmium, Defy De Mee, Harrie, Hybery and Robin De Carlow.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 27, 2019 4:41 PM GMT
Back for the Durkan meeting at Punchestown ?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com