Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Vubiant
25 Aug 19 23:08
| Topic/replies: 7,156 | Blogger: Vubiant's blog
To lift the spirits after the weekend of the rugby duffers -here comes Rory McIlroy to smash a world class field and win The Tour Championship by 4 shots ...sticking it directly to the world no.1 in the process.

When asked recently who was the most talented player on the tour Tommy Fleetwood had no hesitation in saying Rory -which many of us have known for years anyway. Great to see his class shining through.
Rory's had a stellar year  -now for the little matter of  green jacket.Grin.
Go Rory -and as for the begrudgers ...I invite them to  indulge  in  a series of self-fornicatory contortions .
Pause Switch to Standard View Rory -class display
Show More
Report Kriskin August 25, 2019 11:21 PM BST
Ireland's greatest sports person
Report Kelly August 25, 2019 11:50 PM BST
Great performance from Rory . No wind and fast greens .

3 of the 4 out in the last match ( player plus caddie ) were GUI members . Take a bow as well as Rory .
Report Catch Me ifyoucan August 26, 2019 1:48 PM BST
'moneybags' Devil
Report Deplasterer September 21, 2019 10:00 PM BST
Calling him a cheat on the golf forum for 1st round? Didn't see, so can't comment.
Report RoyalAcademy September 23, 2019 12:57 PM BST
I'm sure there's lots of merit in the conspiracy theories Deplasterer. When you get a chance to watch the full round you might offload your thoughts on intentionally missing the fairways, under-clubbing, sledging, smiling to much, misplacing his ball further from the hole, general banditry to improve the aul handicap mark etc.

On the other hand, without seeing it, you might have an opinion about one of the best players in the world today?

On mature reflection, what exactly was your comment's meaning?
Report Deplasterer September 26, 2019 11:59 AM BST
Only relaying what they said on golf forum, didn't see it and they haven't said what he did on the thread, so can't comment on what he did or didn't do, thought some on here might have seen incident.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com