Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
RoyalAcademy
14 May 19 17:02
| Topic/replies: 1,355 | Blogger: RoyalAcademy's blog
"Now that I have reduced training fees to uneconomic levels, put numerous incompetents (yes, including you Mouse and Sandra) out of business, failed in my attempts to field every runner in the Irish Grand National, been runaway "champion" owner for more years than I care to remember - without leaving my armchair I might add - failed to put Willie Mullins out of business, missed the under-12's schools' finals, elevated my equally cantankerous brother to mild celebrity status, put the credit systems of both Tattersalls Ireland and Goffs under a clear and present threat, created a bubble in the Irish point-to-point scene that will shortly burst, under-estimated the native cunning of that Russell bast**, helped Henry think he's back in the 1900's, forced the retirement of the English handicapper, demanded Tiger Roll carry 11 stone in his historic three-time handicap chase win, threw Bryan Cooper on the scrap heap, fooled Joseph O'Brien, Gordon Elliott and Noel Meade into thinking filling boxes was easy and, finally, been proven right about the crackpots and idiots that suggested that Samcro and Apples jade were Champion Hurdlers - my greatest win against the naysayers - I have decided to throw the Irish national Hunt scene under a bus. Hahahahaha. (As ever, the MAN gets the last laugh)"

End of press release.
Pause Switch to Standard View my racing days are over, waste of...
Show More
Report peckerdunne May 14, 2019 9:15 PM BST
I wonder where she works.
Report kavvie May 14, 2019 10:22 PM BST
who pecker?
Report roadrunner46 May 14, 2019 11:15 PM BST
just in from my new job as a kitchen porter in west London, nice gaff with posh customers, got home mums sugar blood level 5 .7 that's low, shes been up a log time after 40 winks, so choco milkshake to get her to sleep, working on my first novel, the life of an English man with an irish heart inspired by good old moxzzie xx
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com