Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
olddesperado
04 May 19 01:12
| Topic/replies: 7,401 | Blogger: olddesperado's blog
Tubridy fell lucky a few years ago on this one and I really enjoyed a few shows.

Tonight left me cold,  over produced,  too much talk, no one artist singing solo, tubridy himself singing. ..

I could go on but what's the point,

Tubridy and Darcy have to be too of the worst presenters on tv.
Pause Switch to Standard View RTE late late country special.
Show More
Report olddesperado May 4, 2019 1:13 AM BST
Two
Report Vubiant May 4, 2019 4:13 PM BST
Three O'Leary.
Report Kelly May 5, 2019 12:44 PM BST
Show looked tired , like a lot of those on it .

The whole music scene has changed dramatically over the last few decades . Can hardly remember a decent song which you would hum along to produced in the last 20 years . Listening to most of the radio stations all I hear are songs from the 50's , sixties, seventies and eighties , when generaly speaking the music had some sort of originality . And the bands are getting older day by day , outside of the tribute bands which have sprung up .

As for rap crap .. , its only for people who don't appreciate a good voice .
Report peckerdunne May 5, 2019 1:04 PM BST
Hey Kelly, don't be dissin the rap or i'll get me bang bang and shut your bleedin trap..innit blood Grin
Report Kelly May 5, 2019 3:25 PM BST
Rap not part of our musical tradition .

Works in certain other parts of the world , but not for me . Grew out of peoples inability to sing melodiously as far as I could see . 

Watched a program last night about Seamus Ennis , musical genius in his own way . Sad that he had to go work in UK for a long time ( As I roved out etc) , and that he got nothing out of his undoubted musical ability other than a noble heritage memory . His legacy lives on though when we consider our own musical traditions .
Report peckerdunne May 6, 2019 3:22 PM BST
Mad for trad me..........
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com