Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
roadrunner46
07 Apr 19 17:43
| Topic/replies: 7,659 | Blogger: roadrunner46's blog
lets see how the horses i put up on this thread get on, over the course of the season. the market just before the off will no doubt
be informative in these type of races, especially when they havent raced before. just a watching race tomoro, im more interested
in the market at the off tomoro in this race. will watch the race and give my opinion after the result, to improve on my race reading skills which are not finely tuned.

2.00 redcar ( high draw +)

exclusively 7/4 - 13/8 - 6/4

dam is a 2yo listed winner 6f -  showcasing sire stats 6% 2yos - overall 7% drawn 10 - trainer 25 % ( jockey/trainer combo +)

bare all 4/1 - 7/2

dam is a 2yo group 3 winner 5f - dark angel sire stats 18% 2yos - overall 18% drawn 3 - trainer 5%
Pause Switch to Standard View 2yos with promising pedigrees?
Show More
Report roadrunner46 April 8, 2019 2:56 PM BST
1st exclusively 11/10 fav the horse knew its job today and won well, the well backed iva go looks ready
to win a race sooner or later, suppose was unlucky running into a well bred winner today.

3rd bare all 9/1 seem to lose its way a little in the middle part of the race and was whipped quiet early,
got going in the end, not a bad race course debut, the trainer never sends any winners to redcar stats 5/100
Report roadrunner46 April 11, 2019 2:15 PM BST
2.00 thirsk ( high draw +)

kidda 7/2 RP forecast price

dam is a 2yo listed winner 7f - first runner for first season sire gutaifan drawn 2 - trainer 17%
Report roadrunner46 April 13, 2019 2:46 PM BST
5th kidda beaten 4 lengths, must of been around 10 lengths behind the winner after the first 1f,
absolutely smashed in the betting going off 9/4 fav, good racecourse debut, snakes and ladders
of the betting market just before the off drifting the fav, pmslLaugh always going to be very
difficult to overcome that bad draw, didnt get out the gates properl either.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com