Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
roadrunner46
28 Feb 19 20:53
| Topic/replies: 7,659 | Blogger: roadrunner46's blog
first runner of the year today (GB) on the AW at newcastle, and it pissed up by 3 lengths at newcastle eardley road 6/1,
hope theres going to be lot more winners this year from that stallionLaugh unfortunately no money to bet at the
moment. im seeing extrordinary results from my new strategies so far this yearLaugh
Show More
Report thegiggilo February 28, 2019 9:49 PM GMT
Shocked
Report roadrunner46 February 28, 2019 10:28 PM GMT
was shocking about thatLaugh you only found the one race to have a bet on todayShocked
no mention of the high draw at newcastle or the sire stats at that track todayLaugh, orientor 25%
4 yo's wins to runs ratioWink
Report roadrunner46 February 28, 2019 10:43 PM GMT
astrospeed 15th januaryCool
Report thegiggilo March 1, 2019 12:35 AM GMT
Racings been dire,but i've still got the best figures on the netCoolhad to have biopsys last week on throat and mouth for cancers waiiting on results so racing has only been a distraction..
Report peckerdunne March 1, 2019 7:17 PM GMT
Jeez Giggsy, you are remarkable to plough on with humour head held high etc..

I really hope the health holds up good for you..
Report thegiggilo March 1, 2019 9:37 PM GMT
Have almost conceded to a life now of ill health 11 years ago i was still going out clubbing,in that time i've trouble with my heart,diagnosed ms,depression,pneumonia,gallbladder operation went wrong in hospital on morhine for two weeks peritoniytus worst pain ever,now this just seems never ending.Strangely over the last 12 months i've become more politcal and actively doing stuff for others,started seeing things in a different light especially with the rise of the right and suddenly lurch of the media to defending the worst government of all time.Seem to be a lot of rightwing nutjobs in these betfair forums,keeps a smile on my face watching them get heated when a chuck in a grenade,hopefully i live long enough to see some changes especially for my daughter..
She's already thinking of medical school,has volunteered for nhs work during the summer,i've already said to her do not consult in private healthcare while working in the nhs if she gets that far...Love
Report RoyalAcademy March 6, 2019 6:55 PM GMT
unfortunately no money to bet at the
moment. im seeing extrordinary results from my new strategies so far this year

Comment of the year, so far.
Report roadrunner46 March 7, 2019 2:07 PM GMT

Mar 6, 2019 -- 12:55PM, RoyalAcademy wrote:

unfortunately no money to bet at themoment. im seeing extrordinary results from my new strategies so far this yearComment of the year, so far.

ebb and flowCoolLaugh yeah i realized how difficult it is too make money, when you cant afford to bet in the first place, done a bit of work on how the brain works and makes decisions last year. just waiting for that budgeting loan to be paid off early next month. then i can implement THE LAW OF ACTION

action must be employed in order for us to get what we want in life, we must engage actions that support our thoughts, dreams, emotions and words, NO ACTION NO RESULTS.

put a few pointers up on the bloodstock forum recently, those stallions mentioned are on my listWink
thats the last time im putting anymore stuff up in that forum again. im a private handicapper now.
ive paid my dues, people can pick their own winners as far as im concerned. shared all my thoughts on the game
on this forum, the enjoyment and success comes from the fruits of your own labour

Report roadrunner46 March 7, 2019 2:16 PM GMT
politics a waste of time, you would be better served trying to make 6 figure payouts and giving the money to
your favourite charities, thats the path i will be taking in the future and helping out other gamblersCrazy no way jose, you can do much more than filling the pockets of greedy individuals
Report peckerdunne March 7, 2019 3:57 PM GMT
Thoughts are random.

It's important to be conscious of the one's you choose.

Actions are futile without focus.
Report peckerdunne March 7, 2019 3:59 PM GMT
Thoughts are random.

It's important to be conscious of the one's you choose.

Actions are futile without focus.
Report roadrunner46 March 17, 2019 3:04 PM GMT
no nay nevers 2nd runner of the season in GB finished 2nd at 16/1 moss gill, must of bumped into a good
one sired by scat daddy, time of race looks decent slow 1.01
Report freddiewilliams March 17, 2019 4:12 PM GMT
ExcitedLaughroyal academy
Report G Hall March 20, 2019 10:36 AM GMT
Royal Academy comment of the year Excited
Report peckerdunne March 20, 2019 6:10 PM GMT
yes, must be difficult to find such easy targets.

Can feel really proud.
Report freddiewilliams April 16, 2019 7:30 PM BST
Budget loan paid off but another one taken out and invested on drink and drugs
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com