Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pa lapsy
18 Feb 19 17:52
| Topic/replies: 12,625 | Blogger: pa lapsy's blog
Hope you are keeping well.

I'd say there would have been some craic with brexit.

Have a good Cheltenham,i wonder what you made of Band of Outlaws head carriage lto?

Your banning has left the forum in the state it is in, not even a parole.
Pause Switch to Standard View Wildmanfromborneo
Show More
Report workrider February 20, 2019 11:11 AM GMT
Yes Pa he's badly missed, a remarkable man with knowledge in abundance. One sad fecker got him banned simply because he spoke the truth...
Report pa lapsy February 21, 2019 11:02 AM GMT
Yes indeed WR, nice to think he is getting ready for Thurles and all is well.
Report workrider February 22, 2019 10:25 AM GMT
I was there yesterday and came away with a few pounds , backed Nas of Noels and am now sure the horse is simply a dog. I spoke to Wildman a few years ago but not since, hopefully he's popping in the odd day...
Report pa lapsy February 22, 2019 11:02 AM GMT
Good man,made a few bob myself,thought that was a poor maiden Noels one was in,i wouldn't be looking at anyone in behind that winner in future.

Chosen Hour won in a canter,declared tomorrow as well with only a 6lb mandatory penalty, up against another i'm following in Emily Square,i'll have to mull on that and see how they price it up.

Impressed as well with Go Another One,J McC was non committal with next race, i thought it wouldn't be a forlorn hope in the Albert Bartlett(Coral entry also),a nrnb must though.
Report workrider February 23, 2019 10:08 AM GMT
I backed Chosen Hour myself Pa, a fine big mare looked great in the paddock I missed the 4/1. I thought the girl rode her well always well positioned and sent on at the right time, a bit more left in the tank I'd say. Aherne does well with the few he has.Go also won well and looked full of running at the finish, pity about that mare breaking her leg when about to hose up,one of those things and no blame attached to anyone.
Report Nogoody February 25, 2019 6:39 PM GMT
Hard luck with Chosen Hour chaps. Only putting a comment on here as its the only thread not infested by catch who I try to avoid.
Report pa lapsy February 25, 2019 9:01 PM GMT
Low point of my Saturday afternoon Nogoody, a soft enough unseat,i felt sorry for her.

Not good news re Le Richebourg out and young Joes aspirations of being top Chel trainer, obv looked good for 1st/2nd in Arkle,up against it now,be a shame if that ends up costing him,i was haunted with that as knew i'd be near a c orals tomorrow and their 16/1 was tempting me.
Report punchestown February 25, 2019 9:45 PM GMT
Chosen Hour would have hosed up,hard luck lads,it can be a hard hard game at times...
Report pa lapsy February 25, 2019 10:02 PM GMT
He got put up 12lb for Thursday today,still well enough handicapped i think.As Workrider says he is some big yoke,you would think fences would be his thing but he has been clumsy enough over hurdles.
I'd imagine you will see a fair bit of him over the summer,surely see him in a beginners?

Hard indeed Punchestown, i did Magic Of Light in the next,a nice double though that looked beat.
Report workrider February 25, 2019 11:16 PM GMT
Anyone know the story re Colm O' D been replaced by Foley   ?
Report workrider February 25, 2019 11:21 PM GMT
Just read  the reason on main forum ,shame really...
Report Deplasterer February 27, 2019 6:05 PM GMT
Haven't been around for a while, unaware wild man was banned, a few golfers to place top 5 for him this week to help his Cheltenham coffers if he's looking in.

Luke List 10.5 (2nd last year to Thomas)
Daniel Berger 9.4 (Pod beat him in playoff a few years ago here)

Honda Classic PGA
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 27, 2019 10:45 PM GMT
By wildmanfromborneo on 16 Mar 15 02:55
Callitasucit tipping winner after winner on this thread and long shots as well.I presume these are is own selections so why is he praising Declan Meagher who although sounding like a good Tipperary man has made no contribution to this thread.

@declanmeagher76 on Twitter Devil
Report lapsy pa March 30, 2019 5:48 PM GMT
Bet 653 price of 3/1 looks a more likely sp for Chosen Hour tomorrow than PP's 5/1 imo.
Report Nogoody April 2, 2019 12:53 PM BST
Seen better rides Pa. Nice to see you've turned things around.
Report lapsy pa April 2, 2019 6:14 PM BST
Grin, I was disappointed,thought it could cope with its new mark,ground was right and Sheila had a day off,it did have a bit left in him at the end i thought alright.Lucky with PPs extra place though,so got away with that by default.

Must try and turn things around again for Aintree,at least part of that opening post was answered since.
Report workrider April 3, 2019 11:00 AM BST
Pa, I'm heading to leop to have a looking at some of AOBS runners, some smashing pedigrees on show, I am not one for handicaps but have been drawn to Global Pass in the last and was wondering whats your take on it if you have a few mins to spare.
Report lapsy pa April 3, 2019 11:12 AM BST
How are you Workrider? I don't generally go near the flat at this early stage,might be tempted with a hurdler in a long distance handicap but i wait for a run or two as only guessing on fitness.
Surprised at how short Global Pass is in the betting,i think trip/ground fine and won't put you off,i can't get a handle on most of the others though,so personnally i'd be out.
I will be watching Bercasa in an earlier handicap,no bet.
Did a little on Tarnawa simply as rise in trip was badly needed i think and hoping the historical AOB "needs a run" comes into play.
Aidens a full sister to Minding,worth a watch race for sure.
Sorry, i'm no help, best of luck there.
Report lapsy pa April 3, 2019 11:33 AM BST
Changed my mind with Bercasa,the vibe seems positive re betting and i'd take note with TM's there,weak race and after following her last season she ought to be capable in this to get a place anyway.
Report workrider April 3, 2019 9:54 PM BST
Terrible day, place was mad, never again would I venture near a meeting full of drunken students. Aidens had their usual workout on track not a word said either, that's no surprise I hear you say.
Report peckerdunne April 4, 2019 6:22 PM BST
but today ure larfin because super won
Report workrider April 4, 2019 10:22 PM BST
Backed the fav Pecker..Cry
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 9, 2019 3:19 PM BST
Catch Me ifyoucan • February 27, 2019 10:45 PM GMT
By wildmanfromborneo on 16 Mar 15 02:55
Callitasucit tipping winner after winner on this thread and long shots as well.I presume these are is own selections so why is he praising Declan Meagher who although sounding like a good Tipperary man has made no contribution to this thread.
@declanmeagher76 on Twitter

Callitasucit

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gS0_1bGEBTi7IVpYUG1uVEgztp0-2eshSAFR9U1yKIQ/edit#gid=890677379
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com