Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
norn iron
24 Jan 19 13:47
| Topic/replies: 12,472 | Blogger: norn iron's blog
NEXT WEEKS MEETING AT DOWN ROYAL THE NEW OWNERS HAS STARTED IN GOOD FASHION WITH FREE ENTRY  SO LETS HOPE NOT BABY SITTING AS  THATS FREE BET ON FIRST WINNER Wink

YES THEY HAVE HARD ACT TO FOLLOW AS MIKE TODD AND STAFF DONE SUPERB  TURNING THE WHOLE PLACE COMPLETELY AROUND OVER TWO DECADES  BUT LIKE EVERYTHING MOVES ON I WISH THE NEW OWNERS WELL AS BOTH DR AND DOWNPATRICK ARE THRIVING AND THATS DOWN TO MASSIVE HARD WORK FROM  STAFF AT BOTH COURSES

SO GOOD LUCK TO NEW CHIEF  EXECUTIVE    EMMA MEEHAN AND ALL NEW STAFF AND IVE NO DOUBT THAT THEY WILL BE SUCCESSFUL

NOW IF WE COULD JUST GET BOOKIES OPENED ON SUNDAY IN THE NORTH BE ANOTHER POSITIVE MOVE AS LOTS DONT USE INTERNET .

ANYWAY HAPPY 2019
Pause Switch to Standard View DOWN ROYAL FREE ENTRY
Show More
Report frank60 January 24, 2019 9:51 PM GMT
TY Norn
Report shlotter January 25, 2019 1:01 PM GMT
Just wait till wee Arlene requisitions the place and turns it into a wee housing estate Devil
Report freddiewilliams January 25, 2019 1:38 PM GMT
anybody going......Says online have to get free tickets online sent to email
Report norn iron January 25, 2019 5:30 PM GMT
WEDNESDAY 6th FEBRUARY RACE DAY RE‑SCHEDULED TO TUESDAY 12TH FEBR...
Tuesday, 12 February 2019, 11:00
Down Royal Racecourse
Gravelhill Road, Lisburn
Source: downroyal.com

UPDATE FOR NEXT MONTH
Report norn iron January 25, 2019 7:55 PM GMT
FREDDIE

It’s free so you can rock up and gain entry free of charge! The tickets are available to download via the website for those that prefer something to hand before the meeting.Thats  reply  from   DOWN ROYAL   ticket office
Report foxy January 25, 2019 11:27 PM GMT
Just to be clear Freddie does that mean you don’t need to mess about online just turn up
Report freddiewilliams January 26, 2019 12:26 PM GMT
So they just want our details ...to email us offers......how did they swing a sponsor like betvuctor......weather forecast says 2 degrees in tuesday......have to wrap up well
Report workrider January 26, 2019 8:18 PM GMT
Won't make it Norn,Mrs Workrider has booked us into a hotel in Wexford for several days, she says I need to relax...
Report pa lapsy January 28, 2019 5:33 PM GMT
Interesting enough card,half mile less but such was his run last week 16yo See Double You looks sure to run well on that, 7/1 looks a v fair price ew to me.
Report foxy January 29, 2019 11:16 AM GMT
He is old enough to smokeWink
Report frank60 January 29, 2019 1:54 PM GMT
Ran very well PA, pity there,s allways one to beat you.
Report pa lapsy January 29, 2019 2:01 PM GMT
Hello Frank, yes,the long drive up from Kinsale paid off for RT who tbf had bits of form to give him a chance in this kind of race.

See Double You did run well, wouldn't have beaten winner but the half mile less not ideal,unlucky to bump into that one.
Report frank60 January 29, 2019 4:36 PM GMT
Andy Dufresne was very impressive in the bumper, dont know what plans Gordon has for him but one to watch out for.
Report norn iron January 29, 2019 10:49 PM GMT
POSTED THIS ON TWITTER LAST NIGHT

Backed both Tongie  and had saver on Sir Ector who finished second  twice at @Downroyal

think  Denwork and Goaheadmakemyday  Pack Your Bags  eway trixie   can go close

TO MAKE IT EVEN WORSE WENT FOR 4MILE WALK BEFORE BABYSITTING TOOK OUT PACK YOUR BAGS as thought HANDBRAKE be on 7/1 10/1 9/1  COULD FECN CRYWhoops
Report norn iron January 29, 2019 10:54 PM GMT
FRANK LOOKED VERY IMPRESSIVE NOT SURE BEAT LOT  BUT LOT MORE IN TANK
Report Kelly January 29, 2019 10:54 PM GMT
The 330k purchase got back some of the outlay today . Impressive win , not sure about standard of opposition until there is further evidence .
Report Kelly January 29, 2019 11:17 PM GMT
Unlucky norn . Would have been a substantial lift . Met one of my mates coming out of the bookies having collected on Pack your bags ( he had info ) , just after the race . I had no bet today until the Denwork race , handy enough winner , Joseph is turning into a very impressive operator .
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 28, 2020 11:36 AM GMT
Oi Oi Barmy !!!

WHAT'S the Trixie today then ???

Note Andy Dufresne won the bumper for Gordon at this meeting last year Devil
Presume Elliott's Hamundarson can do the same Wink
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 28, 2020 11:37 AM GMT
...in the forecast with Fitness Du Sud
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539