Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
roadrunner46
10 Jan 19 18:47
| Topic/replies: 7,659 | Blogger: roadrunner46's blog
whos going to that seminar at leopardtown 19th of january called THE BETTING FORUMLaugh insights from tier 1 expertsLaugh bet that will be a good day out and informativeWink
Pause Switch to Standard View allaboutsunday.com
Show More
Report roadrunner46 January 10, 2019 6:49 PM GMT
the person running the show is called noel hayes, you can watch his interwiew on youtube, apparently there
are some promo codes available to get a discount for the seminar.
Report roadrunner46 January 10, 2019 6:52 PM GMT
just got it star50, thats the promo codeWink
Report pa lapsy January 20, 2019 2:41 PM GMT
It got slaughtered, a plastic betquack pen is what the reveiwer came away with for his 99e.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 20, 2019 2:47 PM GMT
The roadrunners of the world where the target market.

Plenty on twatter where slaughtering it beforehand and judging by the reports online they where bang on the money.
Report pa lapsy January 20, 2019 2:57 PM GMT
The concept of it was probably alright, overall though it is a very individual thing as you learn by your own mistakes.

The review is on Irishracing.com and fair play to the author who pulled no punches.
Report roadrunner46 January 20, 2019 9:42 PM GMT
the concept is sound, educate punters about the breeding and bloodstock side of racing, think this would
be a great idea for the some of the people on here, to start a syndicate and buy a horse to either race
or sell on for a profit, you have to make money, could involve pinhooking.
Report pa lapsy January 21, 2019 12:05 PM GMT
^ You would have got a few books or your internet would have been paid for a few months for that 99 euro(aware of discount code), i thought for that considerable sum you would actually get "something" but reading that review and Premier,s post i would be very cynical of them if that is their modus operandi.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com