Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
roadrunner46
10 Jan 19 18:47
| Topic/replies: 7,686 | Blogger: roadrunner46's blog
whos going to that seminar at leopardtown 19th of january called THE BETTING FORUMLaugh insights from tier 1 expertsLaugh bet that will be a good day out and informativeWink

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
roadrunner46
When: 10 Jan 19 18:49
the person running the show is called noel hayes, you can watch his interwiew on youtube, apparently there
are some promo codes available to get a discount for the seminar.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 10 Jan 19 18:52
just got it star50, thats the promo codeWink
By:
pa lapsy
When: 20 Jan 19 14:41
It got slaughtered, a plastic betquack pen is what the reveiwer came away with for his 99e.
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 20 Jan 19 14:47
The roadrunners of the world where the target market.

Plenty on twatter where slaughtering it beforehand and judging by the reports online they where bang on the money.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 20 Jan 19 14:57
The concept of it was probably alright, overall though it is a very individual thing as you learn by your own mistakes.

The review is on Irishracing.com and fair play to the author who pulled no punches.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 20 Jan 19 21:42
the concept is sound, educate punters about the breeding and bloodstock side of racing, think this would
be a great idea for the some of the people on here, to start a syndicate and buy a horse to either race
or sell on for a profit, you have to make money, could involve pinhooking.
By:
pa lapsy
When: 21 Jan 19 12:05
^ You would have got a few books or your internet would have been paid for a few months for that 99 euro(aware of discount code), i thought for that considerable sum you would actually get "something" but reading that review and Premier,s post i would be very cynical of them if that is their modus operandi.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com