Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
peckerdunne
13 Nov 18 19:58
| Topic/replies: 39,562 | Blogger: peckerdunne's blog
Seems like a real decent skin.

Corruption is everywhere.

The Brits taught us wel!.
Show More
Report irishone November 13, 2018 11:42 PM GMT
Up next maurice .....the movie
Absolutely corrupt head to toe this country
Thats the banks, the priests and the gards all found out
Weve only had 18 years of this century
Report workrider November 14, 2018 10:49 AM GMT
Hopefully he takes up Politics I'd say they'd **** themselves thinking about him....
Report cloone river November 14, 2018 4:43 PM GMT
Maybe if the brits were still here it could be a more honest country?
Report peckerdunne November 14, 2018 4:57 PM GMT
They are still here.
Report RoyalAcademy November 14, 2018 5:26 PM GMT
If we can't take responsibility for our own catastrophic faults and failings pecker, we as well be a colony for someone else. Man up. Peddle the lie-it must be doing the rounds in Shinner pubs.
Report peckerdunne November 14, 2018 8:52 PM GMT
I rarely frequent pubs.

I have no political allegiance and am unaware of the lie you refer.

I suppose if one throws enough darts they eventually hit the bull.

I have many English friends.

I do see a United Ireland approaching however.

Thanks Arlene for assisting.
Report irishone November 14, 2018 8:53 PM GMT
Not sure its anything to do with the brits
Its about the foundations of Irish society
The banks, the gards and the church
Not being trustworthy

This isn't good for ireland, a corrupt country in the eyes of the world anditz own population
Report cloone river November 15, 2018 12:25 AM GMT
Yes but Ireland likes to be seen to be doing good.Lets get the banks out of trouble.Lets pay back the bound holders.Yes what a great country we are.Its ok to have people homeless people waiting for operations thats ok keep it cover up.What is the difference between FG and FF?
Report workrider November 15, 2018 9:51 AM GMT
Watched this last night on player, he seemed a decent fellow, the lies that the Police told and Tulsa's disgraceful backing for same was shocking, and showed us how low these people will stoop to protect themselves. We really should do as the French do ,protest till they take heed. Sadly this will fade in a few months and the cosy Cartel will be back in action...
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 15, 2018 9:33 PM GMT
Mich eál Mar tin‏ TD
Congratulations and thanks are due to the entire team behind RTE's documentary on Lorraine and Maurice Mc Cabe's traumatic experiences. It was a most fitting examination of an exceptionally important episode in our recent history and a tribute to two very brave people.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 15, 2018 9:34 PM GMT
orlagh win ters‏
What needs to happen now is that Martin Callinan is stripped of his pension and jailed! A tos ser and cr ook of the highest level Whistle Blower Maurice Mc Cabe
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 15, 2018 9:34 PM GMT
Noreen Mur phy Over 20,000 have signed the petition NOT to pay the legal fees of Martin Call inan - a lot of understandable anger that the state should pay to defend this man against Maurice Mc Cabe Whis tle Blower
Report irishone November 15, 2018 10:15 PM GMT
Good to see irelansds getting better at getting things out
In the open a lot quicker than they did previously
The laundrys, the tuam babies and the priests
Have been covered up for decades
Report shlotter November 15, 2018 10:41 PM GMT
It is down to ourselves to make our beautiful country the magnificent country that it can be. Collectively. Things are a darn sight better then a few years ago.
Report jimeen November 15, 2018 10:45 PM GMT
The guy I couldn’t stop laughing at was yer man Taylor , just the way he walked even . By looking at him once, you knew what kind of a cuntt he was. The big thick head on the rotten yoke , you can imagine when the midwife pulled him out of his mother, and the mother asked “ well what is it ?”, the midwife replied , “ I can’t see the sex yet but I know by the head of the barstard, it’s a guard “
Report peckerdunne November 16, 2018 12:24 AM GMT
Destroy the middle
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com