Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
22 Oct 18 11:00
| Topic/replies: 31,464 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Reason I ask is no cards up on Attheraces and having been away for the weekend was wondering had I missed an announcement ...
Pause Switch to Standard View Is Thurles On This Thurs...
Show More
Report pa lapsy October 22, 2018 11:12 AM BST
It is a flat card WR because of quick ground, no sign of any entries even on hri.
Report workrider October 22, 2018 4:22 PM BST
Fecking heck Pa that's a first...Seems pointless to me...
Report pa lapsy October 22, 2018 5:12 PM BST
Quoting someone else Vintage Crop won its debut there in a flat race(mixed card).

It'll have full fields i think WR so on that basis maybe not that pointless,3 maidens and 3 low grade handicaps,brutal looking betting card at this stage.
Bercasa got an entry in one of the maidens,i thought that was interesting, with a few near 80 rated in it,i'd say he is hoping she gets in tomorrow at Gowran instead,though will need a better draw than last time and a few of her rivals make that competetive as well.
Report workrider October 23, 2018 10:39 AM BST
Still no mention of any cards on ATR ...
Report jimeen October 23, 2018 10:47 AM BST
Log on to Attheraces.com, then click on cards, then Thursday 25th, then Thurles.
Report CALLING CARD October 23, 2018 9:55 PM BST
interesting who turns up
trainers have supported it very well
Report workrider October 25, 2018 11:23 AM BST
Can't bring myself to go there today, not the Thurles I know .  Its N.H. or nothing for me....
Report cloone river October 25, 2018 11:50 AM BST
The only good race is the last one.The fab should win.Sole Pretender runs in the 1.55 at carlisle today should out run his odds at 5/1.
Report pa lapsy October 25, 2018 3:05 PM BST
Actually seems a fair enough flat track,not much excuses and a long enough straight run in,

Sole Pretender ran v well,unlucky to meet what could be quite a good one.

Madrid is one of the most one paced yokes this year,as bad as he is the rest look chronic,break his duck by default?
Report workrider October 25, 2018 4:16 PM BST
Well done Pa, my double today was it and Hey Little Boy kinda hoping it doesn't win now tbh...
Report workrider October 25, 2018 4:45 PM BST
Our Rachel is taking a massive walk in market...
Report workrider November 1, 2018 6:01 PM GMT
I was in Clonmel today, and saw something that made me chuckle , just before the entrance to the track was a horse loose as can be with NOTHING to stop it going on the MAIN road but a piece of string or rope it seems. The Travellers site was next to it, surely this is an accident waiting to happen...
Report workrider November 8, 2018 8:47 AM GMT
Any rain in and around Thurles yesterday, thanks.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 23, 2019 11:02 PM BST
YES IT IS - Good To Yielding, Good In Places - My Darling Miss gets us underway at 1.45 .....JP has only one runner on the entire card so don't be on the look out for any choppers. Tongue OutLaugh
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 23, 2019 11:03 PM BST
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 24, 2019 6:13 PM BST
Update from IHRB Medical Officer, Dr Linsey Mason at Thurles races...

"David Mullins has been air lifted to Cork University Hospital for further investigation following a fall in the second race. David was alert, speaking, moving all limbs & comfortable leaving Thurles."
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 24, 2019 6:15 PM BST
The IHRB would also like to acknowledge the rapid response of the Air Ambulance Service. (Wrong chopper ffs !) Sad
Report workrider October 24, 2019 9:12 PM BST
It was surreal there today, huge worry from everyone concerned it looked very bad at one stage, very quick response from the helicoptor crew. Hopefully David recovers quickly, it really puts things into perspective when you witness something like this...
Report cloone river October 24, 2019 10:08 PM BST
Was they much of a crowd they today workrider?Big news about supreme racing workrider.Were you ever a member?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com