Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
01 Feb 18 18:24
| Topic/replies: 31,465 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Surely lots of bookies will be skint! ....
Pause Switch to Standard View ....... If all goes to plan this...
Show More
Report peckerdunne February 1, 2018 6:44 PM GMT
I think you will find that's a different...Grin
Report peckerdunne February 1, 2018 6:45 PM GMT
Plan*  (not smiley)
Report tony57 February 1, 2018 9:10 PM GMT
think its going to be a special 2 days ..carnt wait for espoir d, allen..i know wr thinks mullins filly will turn him over but i dont...LOL i,ll be backing him with confidence..13/8 atm..i hope hes bigger on the day..
Report foxy February 2, 2018 5:17 AM GMT
good morning workrider

after what they got after the christmas festival they will have plenty left even if results do go against them.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y February 2, 2018 6:38 AM GMT
Have backed Blast Of Koeman in the handicap chase and Ben Dundee in the handicap hurdle on Saturday.

Have backed Petit Mouchoir for the Arkle at Cheltenham and only for the lay off and connections comments re Saturday's race would have played him in that as well. Always had Footpad's measure over hurdles I thought he was every bit as impressive over fences on debut as Footpad was.

Think Carter Mackay is really interesting stepping up in trip and may play when the market is fully formed.
Report foxy February 2, 2018 6:54 AM GMT
totally agree about petit mouchoirs debut been equally as impressive as footpads,blast of koeman sure to have learnt a lot for handicap debut at christmas and probably let the two who beat him get away from him on the approach to the straight.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y February 2, 2018 7:36 AM GMT
Aye thought Blast Of Koeman was a wee bit unlucky coming out of the back and into the straight that day as got caught on the inside with nowhere to go and had to barge his way out, not saying he'd have won but it didn't go to plan.
Report foxy February 2, 2018 8:03 AM GMT
theres a few lurking around in the handicap chase pretty sure will have had this race as a target.
Report foxy February 2, 2018 10:55 AM GMT
Stormy cloud non runner
Report frank60 February 2, 2018 1:44 PM GMT
Should be a great 2 days , I hope Faugheen is right this time , 11/8 seems a great price.
Report norn iron February 2, 2018 3:05 PM GMT
DOES ANYONE THINK THAT LOT schooling WILL TAKE PLACE ?      AS NO ONE WANT LOSE GOOD HANDICAP MARK  OR GET INTO SLOG AND  RUIN THERE CHANCES FOR CHELT ??
Report Nogoody February 2, 2018 5:01 PM GMT
Nothing new there Norn,but for a lot of them this will be their Cheltenham, their season defining race. The going will open up the playing field also as not too many would have ran the guts out of their charges on heavy.
Very interested in Debutchet in the novice , not right last time out.
Report frank60 February 2, 2018 5:17 PM GMT
Midnight Stroll 12/1 looks a fair bet ... leop 4.05
Report workrider February 2, 2018 10:48 PM GMT
Good to see a bit of life on here, oh and welcome back Norn and Tony , Foxy you over ? meeting a couple of Scottish formites there tomorrow. Proper N.H. racing over the weekend and a few bubbles will be burst.
Report foxy February 3, 2018 8:31 AM GMT
Yes workrider staying in Donnybrook
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y February 3, 2018 8:37 AM GMT
Stay out of Kielys
Report foxy February 3, 2018 9:52 AM GMT
i was in there last night and was planning to watch the 2nd half of the rugby there tonight. .

is there a problem with the place ?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y February 3, 2018 9:55 AM GMT
Haha no I was only kidding

I'd imagine it'll be well packed for the rugby, is known as a rugby boozer
Report workrider February 4, 2018 4:12 AM GMT
Shocker of a ride from Paul in the first, hard to believe a top class jock could get it so wrong...
Report roadrunner46 April 13, 2019 6:53 PM BST
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com