Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
01 Feb 18 18:24
| Topic/replies: 31,512 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Surely lots of bookies will be skint! ....

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 20
By:
peckerdunne
When: 01 Feb 18 18:44
I think you will find that's a different...Grin
By:
peckerdunne
When: 01 Feb 18 18:45
Plan*  (not smiley)
By:
tony57
When: 01 Feb 18 21:10
think its going to be a special 2 days ..carnt wait for espoir d, allen..i know wr thinks mullins filly will turn him over but i dont...LOL i,ll be backing him with confidence..13/8 atm..i hope hes bigger on the day..
By:
foxy
When: 02 Feb 18 05:17
good morning workrider

after what they got after the christmas festival they will have plenty left even if results do go against them.
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 02 Feb 18 06:38
Have backed Blast Of Koeman in the handicap chase and Ben Dundee in the handicap hurdle on Saturday.

Have backed Petit Mouchoir for the Arkle at Cheltenham and only for the lay off and connections comments re Saturday's race would have played him in that as well. Always had Footpad's measure over hurdles I thought he was every bit as impressive over fences on debut as Footpad was.

Think Carter Mackay is really interesting stepping up in trip and may play when the market is fully formed.
By:
foxy
When: 02 Feb 18 06:54
totally agree about petit mouchoirs debut been equally as impressive as footpads,blast of koeman sure to have learnt a lot for handicap debut at christmas and probably let the two who beat him get away from him on the approach to the straight.
By:
When: 02 Feb 18 07:36
Aye thought Blast Of Koeman was a wee bit unlucky coming out of the back and into the straight that day as got caught on the inside with nowhere to go and had to barge his way out, not saying he'd have won but it didn't go to plan.
By:
foxy
When: 02 Feb 18 08:03
theres a few lurking around in the handicap chase pretty sure will have had this race as a target.
By:
foxy
When: 02 Feb 18 10:55
Stormy cloud non runner
By:
frank60
When: 02 Feb 18 13:44
Should be a great 2 days , I hope Faugheen is right this time , 11/8 seems a great price.
By:
norn iron
When: 02 Feb 18 15:05
DOES ANYONE THINK THAT LOT schooling WILL TAKE PLACE ?      AS NO ONE WANT LOSE GOOD HANDICAP MARK  OR GET INTO SLOG AND  RUIN THERE CHANCES FOR CHELT ??
By:
Nogoody
When: 02 Feb 18 17:01
Nothing new there Norn,but for a lot of them this will be their Cheltenham, their season defining race. The going will open up the playing field also as not too many would have ran the guts out of their charges on heavy.
Very interested in Debutchet in the novice , not right last time out.
By:
frank60
When: 02 Feb 18 17:17
Midnight Stroll 12/1 looks a fair bet ... leop 4.05
By:
workrider
When: 02 Feb 18 22:48
Good to see a bit of life on here, oh and welcome back Norn and Tony , Foxy you over ? meeting a couple of Scottish formites there tomorrow. Proper N.H. racing over the weekend and a few bubbles will be burst.
By:
foxy
When: 03 Feb 18 08:31
Yes workrider staying in Donnybrook
By:
When: 03 Feb 18 08:37
Stay out of Kielys
By:
foxy
When: 03 Feb 18 09:52
i was in there last night and was planning to watch the 2nd half of the rugby there tonight. .

is there a problem with the place ?
By:
When: 03 Feb 18 09:55
Haha no I was only kidding

I'd imagine it'll be well packed for the rugby, is known as a rugby boozer
By:
workrider
When: 04 Feb 18 04:12
Shocker of a ride from Paul in the first, hard to believe a top class jock could get it so wrong...
By:
roadrunner46
When: 13 Apr 19 18:53
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics