Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GLASGOWCALLING
27 Dec 15 01:01
| Topic/replies: 23,303 | Blogger: GLASGOWCALLING's blog
any info and news on qualifiers will be well rewarded.   CoolCool

staying at hearns hotel this year, just hope the weather permits decent ground.  Happy
Pause Switch to Standard View CLONMEL COURSING, have booked ferry...
Show More
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 3, 2016 12:59 AM GMT
   https://twitter.com/icc_coursing

...  didnt realise how much rain had hit, with parts of clonmel flooded. !!!
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 24, 2016 7:22 PM GMT
..... come on lads, the draws made, now give me the nod. ???  Grin

looking at the new cross winner in the oaks. ??  Happy
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 24, 2016 8:14 PM GMT
never give up  • January 20, 2015 4:27 PM GMT 
snap seen a dog getting beat 6 lengths at tuberrcuury one year when infact the dog was in his kennel at home over 60 miles away

Think 'trap6' and 'kavvie' may have some info to add...
Report snap crackle and pop January 24, 2016 8:17 PM GMT
I have much info to add, but not much point making it all public knowledge the week before the event
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 24, 2016 10:09 PM GMT
pm if you like snap.??   

not seen kavvie about either. ? 

i will only be betting on the day snap.  Happy
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 24, 2016 10:12 PM GMT
... think NgU is serving a ban,  i think he must have misread snaps thread on the tubercurry event.  WinkWink
Report snap crackle and pop January 24, 2016 10:14 PM GMT
Indeed Glasgow, will see ya down there Friday
Report poorpup January 24, 2016 10:30 PM GMT

Jan 24, 2016 -- 4:12PM, GLASGOWCALLING wrote:

... think NgU is serving a ban,  i think he must have misread snaps thread on the tubercurry event. 

think snap is still seeing things in tubbercurry LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report insideinfo January 24, 2016 10:54 PM GMT
snap and glasgow calling out together...almost one brain cell combined Laugh
Report kavvie January 25, 2016 3:11 PM GMT
was away since the draw ..some fair clashes in the derby and oaks..must study it..im hearing lots of tips rumours etc but ..everyone had their own ideas.64 dogs 64 bitches  first day.only 2 will win..!!
Report Snookerpunter January 25, 2016 3:17 PM GMT
NGU/Poorpup/Inside be lucky to be able afford a Tub of Curry after these Wattsapps naps going down the plug hole!!
Report kavvie January 25, 2016 3:20 PM GMT
the watsapp club have a bad time of it?!?!?
Report insideinfo January 25, 2016 4:12 PM GMT
i think the 12/1 winner is more than enough to cover a few losers.
Report Snookerpunter January 25, 2016 4:17 PM GMT
Most bookies don't pay out if you go in to back em after the race though Wattsappinfo!!

Stick another one up there.

Maybe we could have a comp with you and Gobshee??

The winner* could win a week all expenses paid to the Inner Circle.

*I obviously use the word winner very lightly. Whoever loses less would be the more apt way of putting it.
Report insideinfo January 25, 2016 4:20 PM GMT
oh fukk up callit would you.ive no desire to share any info i receive with a whanker like yourself.
Report poorpup January 25, 2016 4:55 PM GMT
callit the knobhead dancing again like the muppet it is
Report Snookerpunter January 25, 2016 4:59 PM GMT
Hahaha!!!!

Two very angry boys!!!

Think ye are doing all d dancing!!
Report TheWasp January 25, 2016 5:23 PM GMT
Looks like the whatsapp crew have done their conkers again today
That gobshee v inside challenge could treble the turnover in the place lay markets here
Report snap crackle and pop January 25, 2016 5:27 PM GMT
Lol wasp! LaughLaughLaugh

The what sap's group do a few numbers each way in the lotto each week I heard!
Report Snookerpunter January 25, 2016 5:35 PM GMT
I heard the Gobshee is doing Inside a few ways too!!
Report snap crackle and pop January 25, 2016 5:41 PM GMT
Lol! LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report insideinfo January 25, 2016 6:24 PM GMT
Report mincer11 January 25, 2016 6:30 PM GMT
Log in , log out . That's just the way the gobb likes it, ain't that right inside❤️
Report insideinfo January 25, 2016 6:38 PM GMT
you're actually boring me.is that your best attempt at humour?
Report kavvie January 25, 2016 6:49 PM GMT
lads this started out as a coursing thread  why dont ye all fcuk off it and take yer squabbles elsewhere!! i think true north is the bet in the derby win out and for his quarter. in the oaks i like manley girl and  banba be lucky.  ive a feeling kyle bruce will upset timber house in ch stakes and tobar na molt in ch bitch.   having said all that if i get one of the above right ill be doing well!!
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 25, 2016 7:25 PM GMT
thanks kavvie, agree with sentiments about the loons on here, (multiple usernames has phuked this site ).

have a good 3 days.   Happy

ps, did you see sir mark has a runner in the oaks ( melting pot )

you money moves markets kavvie...  true north in from 25/1 - 12/1.  Shocked
Report kavvie January 25, 2016 7:53 PM GMT
a friend of mine owns it.he also has a bitch qualified.theres 4or 5 of the litter qualified i think,   con fitz from glin.a great coursing man.he has a great chance.
Report mincer11 January 25, 2016 8:00 PM GMT
An animated lottery , that's what that rubbish is.
Report kavvie January 25, 2016 8:12 PM GMT
mincer 40000 people will be there over 3 days.the town will be packed.every bed will be taken within 10 miles.theres 60000e for the derby winner and 50000e for the oaks winner. several dogs /bitches have changed hands for over 25k in the last few months. sir mark prescott has a runner.jp mcmanus wife has several runners.there will be 40 plus bookies there..admittedly offering sh1t odds  as usual!!  millions will change hands     but maybe your right   it could be an animated lottery!!!!
Report DECALEC January 25, 2016 9:32 PM GMT
Ye don't have to bet to enjoy the gruhounds coursing
Report mincer11 January 25, 2016 9:44 PM GMT
I'm not saying you couldn't enjoy it , but if there's a worse betting medium in the calendar year, then I'm not aware of it .
The last day is a load of shiite, the intervals are too long, and invariably the outsider doesn't contest the dog final.
Its a bit like starting the champions league in late July and then when they get to the final, deciding to abandon it.
Report kavvie January 25, 2016 10:02 PM GMT
the intervals are there to give the dogs a chance to recouperate.  and the final are always ran.unless injury or the same owner owns both..   its gruelling for a dog to run 3 times the final day.a long way up from the slippers hut to the escape...i agree though about the betting medium.its absolutely scandalous.theres 8 bitches in ch bitch stake this year . so all things being equal 7/1 the field to 100% book.  2/1 3/1 3/1 7/2 4/1 and 3 on 6/1  nice book!!   the derby and oaks are even worse..
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 25, 2016 10:11 PM GMT
agree with decalec, you dont have to have a bet to have an enjoyable day out.
Report Snookerpunter January 25, 2016 10:20 PM GMT
Are their no bookies that bet to any semi respectable %?

With the amount of money being bandied about down there, surely someone could have a very busy and profitable pitch if dey knocked 10% of the norm??
Report Racingqueen January 25, 2016 10:26 PM GMT
The gobber is doing insideinfo each way, they are bum chums apparently.
Inside info do be doing some roaring when the gobb is giving him a tip that's enhanced

spewed my tea out LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report TheWasp January 25, 2016 10:52 PM GMT
best week of the year for the informed cant wait
Report kavvie January 25, 2016 10:55 PM GMT
no snooker..sadly not..take a look at the boils website    64  entrys in each event.is actually funny its so skewed/...look at the ones that shortened  and thats after being put in short originally!!
Report Ozymandius January 26, 2016 12:27 AM GMT
How many rabbits are used up in this extravaganza out of interest?

In human terms, its the equivalent of lining up Borneo, Pa and Wonks, stripped to the waist, with burning torches and releasing a Refugee for them to hunt down and maim.

Wonks might have the edge on pace and fitness, but Borneo, with his dander up, would be formidable.  Lapsy wouldn't dare pass The Commander.
Report insideinfo January 26, 2016 11:27 AM GMT
hopefully you didnt spew your medication out along with the tea racingqueen.
Report workrider January 26, 2016 12:48 PM GMT
Oz, of course would be the Ambulance man , you know the type , in his 50s ruddy complexion , demanding to be the first to assist .Good on ya Oz ,standing up for the rabbits ,whatever next ,transgender lambs maybe....Laugh
Report winsamsoon January 26, 2016 12:52 PM GMT
Maybe they use rabbits for the 1 furlong sprints?
Report snap crackle and pop February 1, 2016 12:00 AM GMT
Fantastic 3 days had by all.

Shameless after timing I know, but had a double done friday morning with derby and oaks winner at 12/1 and 7/1 respectively, and also in singles.

Cant complain, great weekend all round, 2 very worthy winners, who I am sure we will be hearing a lot more of next season
Report poorpup February 1, 2016 12:42 AM GMT

Jan 31, 2016 -- 6:00PM, snap crackle and pop wrote:

Fantastic 3 days had by all.Shameless after timing I know, but had a double done friday morning with derby and oaks winner at 12/1 and 7/1 respectively, and also in singles. Cant complain, great weekend all round, 2 very worthy winners, who I am sure we will be hearing a lot more of next season

done the same but fired in Mulboy king in the champion stakes at 4/1   for singles and  a treble

12/1 7/1 5/1 cant complain eitherExcitedWhoopsLaugh

Report kavvie February 1, 2016 12:51 AM GMT
i dont the same 3 with tobar na malt in ch bitch dublin cork and donegal in the gaa.only done a ton accum but a nice pay out..!!
Report poorpup February 1, 2016 12:53 AM GMT
well done kavvie Wink
Report TheWasp February 1, 2016 9:56 AM GMT
I had the kitty butler and ta morris winners in an acca also great week, superb coursing not a single hare knocked and deserving winners
Report kavvie February 1, 2016 10:47 AM GMT
4 great winners of the big ones.  graceandglamour is as good an oaks winner as weve seen for many a day.coolvanney bingo looks  an exceptional dog  also. roll on the irish cup in 4 weeks!!
Report TheWasp February 1, 2016 11:22 AM GMT
ya kavvie not often you can say for definite the two best dogs won the big two they were both a long way clear of moderate fields in both,
thought I saw you up very back of first stand shouting on Curlys dog in 2 quarter was that you?
Report kavvie February 1, 2016 11:54 AM GMT
yep..i had a good punt on it for the quarter.. so i was happy..i know the owner well con fitz from glin..
Report TheWasp February 1, 2016 12:09 PM GMT
well done, he fell in a hole in the next
Report kavvie February 1, 2016 12:41 PM GMT
yep..i was lucky..tho the bingo dog was exceptional i thought specially after what happened him in final of quarter...12.38 tho in semi and curlys 3 l back... he bettered his quarter final time in reality..
Report TheWasp February 1, 2016 12:54 PM GMT
ya exceptionally tough dog , the breeding was in him
Report kavvie February 1, 2016 1:02 PM GMT
razor ashmore like that hill  was gonna go to him a few yrs ago but went elsewhere.a big mistake in hindsight..
Report poorpup February 1, 2016 1:03 PM GMT

Feb 1, 2016 -- 3:14AM, Snookerpunter wrote:

"done the same but fired in Mulboy king in the champion stakes at 4/1   for singles and  a treble12/1 7/1 5/1 cant complain eitherExcitedWhoopsLaugh "Thick cuunt cant even remember what he said in the previous sentence.I was always told you needed to be intelligent to be a good liar. You poorpup, may give it up!!

the Winker who blocked me is still reading what i write.......what an imbecile the knobhead

Report Snookerpunter February 1, 2016 1:23 PM GMT
Wrong.

Again!!

You really don't get much right do you??!!

NGU was blocked. From the Callit moniker.

Not poor pup. Not snooker.

One fine day you may get something right.
Report poorpup February 1, 2016 1:33 PM GMT

Feb 1, 2016 -- 7:23AM, Snookerpunter wrote:

Wrong. Again!!You really don't get much right do you??!!NGU was blocked. From the Callit moniker. Not poor pup. Not snooker. One fine day you may get something right.

oh dear the obsessed Winker seems upset the dopey attention seeking hunt

Report TheWasp February 1, 2016 1:55 PM GMT
Poorup is now even angrier than the old ngu
Good to see harry back in the short odds kavvie always brings a bit of atmosphere to it
Report poorpup February 1, 2016 1:57 PM GMT

Feb 1, 2016 -- 7:54AM, Snookerpunter wrote:

Upset?? Far from it!! In fine form. A cracking weekend, and looking forward to the afternoons golf. Obsessed?? Yes, with plenty!! With you?? Alas no my dear. I will however block your new moniker from this one, as you have clearly nothing useful to say. Enjoy your ramblings dear chap.

glad to see your BLOCKING ME AGAIN,it will save u the embarrassment of running around after me again ya muppet

Report kavvie February 1, 2016 2:06 PM GMT
i said to the lads with me   jbm to your left and harry to your right..two legends !!    harry was leaving out a zero at end of his bets this year tho.!!
Report TheWasp February 1, 2016 2:38 PM GMT
Nothing like the glory years of mountain guest and the big fella
Colossal  betting on the courses back then saw one chancer turn down an even hundred on the course first day
Report playthegameboy February 1, 2016 2:44 PM GMT
You don't see bookies getting out their chequebooks too often there days! lol
Report TheWasp February 1, 2016 3:00 PM GMT
Not since alonso at least although i recall some clown on here losing laying the short odds somehow
Report kavvie February 1, 2016 3:19 PM GMT
bout 5 lads i know doing the short odds..they all lost..the bookies doing quarters betting  had a disaster..  true north, coolvanney bingo,graceandglamour,black barracuda fuerty were all backed ..and the other 3 wernt unbacked either.i know one of the main bookies there and he didnt win...graceand glamour was 10s fri morn  coolvanney was 12s  so 2 of the favs reallytobar na malt was fav also....when i think of alonso i get a nice feeling!!  7/1 and 7/4 for quarter..tho when he went back 28 spots from round 1 to round 2 it looked bleak..
Report TheWasp February 1, 2016 3:54 PM GMT
Tbf half the field are 20/1 and under compared to 10 years back when youd have to put in special performance to get quotes of 16/1 or less
Report kavvie February 1, 2016 4:01 PM GMT
yep 20 yrs ago there would he half the field over 50/1  and rightly so in afield of 64..
Report poorpup February 1, 2016 4:03 PM GMT
kavvie • February 1, 2016 3:19 PM GMT
bout 5 lads i know doing the short odds..they all lost..the bookies doing quarters betting  had a disaster..  true north, coolvanney bingo,graceandglamour,black barracuda fuerty were all backed ..and the other 3 wernt unbacked either.i know one of the main bookies there and he didnt win...graceand glamour was 10s fri morn  coolvanney was 12s  so 2 of the favs reallytobar na malt was fav also....when i think of alonso i get a nice feeling!!  7/1 and 7/4 for quarter..tho when he went back 28 spots from round 1 to round 2 it looked bleak..

a few on here wouldnt know what your talking about kavvie unless they read in somewere
Report kavvie February 1, 2016 4:08 PM GMT
simply put if the favs in each course keep winning they keep losing!!
Report snap crackle and pop February 1, 2016 5:29 PM GMT
I have him blocked as well huddys, good move snooker.

He's about as funny as a puncture
Report GLASGOWCALLING February 2, 2016 4:21 PM GMT
back in me own pit a few euro lighter and with a liver the size of a football !!!!  ...  good craic though...HappyHappy
Report kavvie February 2, 2016 6:28 PM GMT
fair play glasgow..glad you enjoyed it..same every year   top class!!
Report GLASGOWCALLING December 30, 2018 10:16 PM GMT
.... cant make it this year. SadSad    ANY thoughts or fancys would be welcome as a few of my mates are

coming across, they usually just end backing anything Brendan Mathews trains. !!  All the best to anyone going. Happy
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 24, 2019 1:40 PM GMT
Watchman Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 24, 2019 1:41 PM GMT
Anyone in LMK
Report kavvie February 25, 2019 1:14 PM GMT
watchman is the fastest dog ive ever seen.and ive seen a good few .  he really is a complete coursing greyhound.blinding  speed. a pleasure to see him.
Report kavvie February 25, 2019 1:17 PM GMT
and i might add silent wonder the bitch winner is as good a bitch as weve seen in a while also
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com