Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
23 Oct 15 17:10
| Topic/replies: 31,512 | Blogger: workrider's blog
I'm sure there are others on here who suffer from this. I refuse to use spellcheck. Unlike some on here who take great pleasure in pointing out others failures spelling wise ,note Chelt/Roar laughing at Insideinfo over on Chelt thread, I fully accept I have this problem .
So there confession made,laugh away if you will but from now on I make no apoligies ,is that the correct spelling ? for what is a nuisance to have , but not life threatening .
Pause Switch to Standard View ......Dyslexic And Proud ........
Show More
Report CheltenhamRoar October 23, 2015 5:14 PM BST
But it's ok to mock disabled and homosexual people in wonkys world, but hey don't dare mock the attention seeker for been dyslexic
Report workrider October 23, 2015 5:15 PM BST
Mock away mate , only thing you seem to be good at...
Report slickster October 23, 2015 5:16 PM BST
Yep, this is yet MORE ATTENTION SEEKING from this little weasel.
Report insideinfo October 23, 2015 5:17 PM BST
areeged wokrider cheltenham bore is a nasty piece of work and a bully.he wouldnt be such a big lad if he met any of us in the real world im sure of that.
Report CheltenhamRoar October 23, 2015 5:18 PM BST
I ain't mocking, just pointing out what everyone already knows, you're an attention seeker.
Report CheltenhamRoar October 23, 2015 5:19 PM BST
Luckily enough I'll never be that unfortunate to meet a creep like you insidespoofer
Report insideinfo October 23, 2015 5:20 PM BST
mmmm attention seeker.....now someone posting imaginary tips springs to mind...not to mention those tools who play along.
Report insideinfo October 23, 2015 5:21 PM BST
you wouldnt have the balls to meet someone like me cheltenham bore
Report snap crackle and pop October 23, 2015 5:21 PM BST
^^^ Still seething !!! Lol
Report CheltenhamRoar October 23, 2015 5:22 PM BST
It's quite obvious why you posted this thread, you crave attention wether it be in real life or cyber world, you know a few of your cyber buddies will come on here offering you their sympathy and that makes you happy.
Report workrider October 23, 2015 5:22 PM BST
And you are a gobshyte hanging on to the coat tails of snap, afraid to dissapoint your mate in the hope of getting a crumb from the table patetic . I have stated a fact , if thats attention seeking fine .
Report CheltenhamRoar October 23, 2015 5:23 PM BST
Insidespoofer calls me a nasty piece of work and a bully then proceeds to tell me I wouldn't have the ballls to meet him, what a grade A prikk
Report insideinfo October 23, 2015 5:27 PM BST
yes cheltenham bore you are a nasty piece of work and a bully.but like a bully when actually challenged in the real world you will run away.
Report mincer11 October 23, 2015 5:41 PM BST
Insideinfo, anyone who has to justify himself on an anonymous forum is a clown. Only the other day i saw you telling anybody who'd listen that you had a good job. What kind of a plug does that kind of thing ?
Report insideinfo October 23, 2015 5:43 PM BST
shut up mincemeat,did you not take the hint the other day when betfair removed your nasty posts! and im sure my job isnt good by your high standards,but it keeps me comfortable.
Report snap crackle and pop October 23, 2015 5:51 PM BST
To be fair mincer, it's nice to walk into a clean jacks. A job not to be sniffed at imo
Report workrider October 23, 2015 5:54 PM BST
When did you start Snap....Laugh
Report mincer11 October 23, 2015 5:58 PM BST
Insideinfo, i think you may find that betfair removed my posts only because you instructed them to .
Nobody else could possibly have got upset about what i wrote.
It wasnt bad what i wrote either, it was the truth all the same.
Report insideinfo October 23, 2015 6:02 PM BST
lol workrider,snap cleans the bogs in a boyles shop probably.if hes ever unmasked thats what you will likely find.
Report snap crackle and pop October 23, 2015 6:04 PM BST
Original. Re-using my comment on the jacks. How witty of you!

Like a dumb and dumber convention with wonks and inside!
Report insideinfo October 23, 2015 6:08 PM BST
lol mincemeat just be careful.you never really know who you are talking to on here or who may know people at bt.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 6:24 PM BST
It's like wandering onto the Irish set of Jeremy Kyle.

Wonks confessing to having a learning disability is akin to Jimmy Hill revealing that he has a big chin.
Report workrider October 23, 2015 6:34 PM BST
I see the Ambassador for human rights has arrived ,clinging to his holier than thou attitude , only deserving cases in Ozys mind are those who are less than himself , when confronted by his superiors he shrinks like a violet, welcome aboard big fella...Laugh
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 6:35 PM BST
The hypocritical paragon of virtue who openly mocks the disabled now admits to having a disability.  Even his tribal supporters cannot miss the irony here.

One wonders what other skeletons lurk in his, ahem, closet.
Report workrider October 23, 2015 6:38 PM BST
Snap it was you telling the world and its Mother on the Southwell thread that, you didn't have a pot to piss in and were unemployed.Only people who I know who fit that discription are dumb and dumber .
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 6:49 PM BST
Wonks, if you know you are only playing with half a deck, why do you continuously interject with drivel on the serious threads?

Know thyself, take a back seat.
Report workrider October 23, 2015 6:59 PM BST
Ozy , many are fluent in letters,when having to live and work in the real world its becomes less evident ,  those who  really live in the real world, find success comes that little bit easier and the more studious types tend to wither away when confronted with reality . Re my disability , mine is having a lesser impact on my life than yours ....
Report CheltenhamRoar October 23, 2015 7:01 PM BST
Yet another thread spectacularly backfires from the attention seeker, any attention is good attention in the wonksters book.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:05 PM BST
Work? Success? You? Laugh

Have a lie down, Wonks, we don't want your CPU overheating.
Report snap crackle and pop October 23, 2015 7:08 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report pa lapsy October 23, 2015 7:10 PM BST
Give yourself a few stars there Oz,ya poor ould crather, how very sad you feel the need to do so.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:14 PM BST
^ Tribal Pa (to the rescue! not) seething because someone has had the gall to find my contributions amusing Laugh

You couldn't make it up at times!
Report pa lapsy October 23, 2015 7:17 PM BST
You are giving yourself stars,none are 5 stars which another person can give,you can only give yourself the maximum of 4, how childish,immature and just utterly sad is that, It says it all.
Report mincer11 October 23, 2015 7:22 PM BST
Is wonks dyslexic or is it yet another hoax.
Firstly he told us he thought he had cancer, then he thought his daughter was going to die, now he thinks he's dyslexic.
The reality is he hasnt cancer, the daughter couldnt be better, and the reason he cannot spell has nothing to do with dyslexia.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:23 PM BST
Ok, Pa, I will test that flawed theory.  I am now clicking on your post...5 stars...let's see how many appear?
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:24 PM BST
4 ...you see, Pa...feel free to try it on Mincer posts above if you don't believe me.

No doubt an apology will be proffered?
Report pa lapsy October 23, 2015 7:25 PM BST
Are you giving yourself stars? a yes or no will do.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:26 PM BST
Imagine throwing out the following...childish,immature and just utterly sad insults based upon a completely false and flawed premise???

Wouldn't you just die of embarrassment?
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:27 PM BST
#sharpminds
Report pa lapsy October 23, 2015 7:27 PM BST
Ha, i know the answer, you just gotta laugh,give yourself a clap on the back for your last post there.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:30 PM BST
You have neither the intelligence, dignity nor integrity to admit your theory was entirely flawed.

In short, a degenerate.
Report pa lapsy October 23, 2015 7:30 PM BST
Are ya going to answer the question or what?
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:32 PM BST
I do not award myself stars, no need, the Inner Circle takes care of that for me.

Report workrider October 23, 2015 7:33 PM BST
Ozy , spends most of his hours on here ,never going out even on the hottest days of summer , I wonder why ,casting his net trying to find love on here ,anyone remember when he thought he'd got a bite and the lad was only taken him for a ride , pardon the pun.His outburst when he realised he'd been taken to the cleaners was of bibical proportions . The he/she in him went mental ,started to discribe what he would like to do to him sexually , very disturbing in its implcations I must say , but then thats our Ozy for you .
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:34 PM BST
Pa, are you not gong to empathise with Wonks concerning his disability?
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:37 PM BST
Might be a good moment to post one of those pictures, Pa.  You now the ones you collect of lads who don't look the full shilling?
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:37 PM BST
*know
Report pa lapsy October 23, 2015 7:38 PM BST
They do me whole Oz,shure you couldn't admit it anyway,everyone knows all the same,a sad state of affairs. Ya poor ould thing.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:40 PM BST
Cracking comeback, Pa.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:41 PM BST
I feel bad, putting two halfwits to the sword, any sign of The Commander to even up the contest?
Report pa lapsy October 23, 2015 7:42 PM BST
Just give yourself a few stars.
Report insideinfo October 23, 2015 7:46 PM BST
ozy your posts bore the life outa me.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:46 PM BST
Laugh
Report workrider October 23, 2015 7:49 PM BST
A sad poor lad is our Ozy, no one to turn to in his hour of need , socalled friends abandoning ship like rats , he's got so lonely he's even joined the Inner Circle, I kid you not, from rediculing Snap to trying to ingrain himself  with the worlds worst tipster ffs, you couldn't make it up ...Laugh Snap you should rename the tipping line, WInners After The Event...Laugh
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:51 PM BST
I think you will find that the hour of need is yours, Wonks.  Or have you forgotten the thread subject and forum reaction already?
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 7:55 PM BST
It does however put your dramatic Cancer scare of a few years ago into a different light;

Saw Wonks outside the Doctor's today looking really worried.
"What's the matter?" I asked.
"I've got the big C,"he said.
"What, cancer?"
"No, dyslexia."
Report workrider October 23, 2015 7:58 PM BST
What is my disability COMPARED to yours ,sadly for you  a mere blimp. You not only have a physical one but you are also plaged by another one far worse,but you already know that ,give my regards to David...   .
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 8:01 PM BST
Laugh  Off the bridle!

Have a break Wonks...have a Tic Tac Wink

geddit?
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 8:03 PM BST
I'm worried about you next weekend, Wonks.

I'm worried that you will wake up at 1AM and your **** will have gone black.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 8:04 PM BST
* c0ck
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods October 23, 2015 8:07 PM BST
Laugh Classic Thread Title.

Workrider. Save yourself. Ban yourself from the internet.
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods October 23, 2015 8:07 PM BST
Laugh Classic Thread Title.

Workrider. Save yourself. Ban yourself from the internet.
Report slickster October 23, 2015 8:14 PM BST
Wonks just had to have been at the sherry this afternoon. Biggest ATTENTION SEEKER bar none. And note his ..................dots...................... so our eye catches his thread(s). And why is he "proud" of this so called imaginary disease?
Report workrider October 23, 2015 9:45 PM BST
Ozy, feeling the heat Laugh the truth hurts eh mate ,sad lonely life spent on here , then low and behold just have a look at who has come to defend you ffs.....Laugh  Laugh your friends .....
Report freddiek October 23, 2015 10:11 PM BST
no matter wr..its obvious you've had a more successful and contended existence than most your detractors..especially the one who never comes out of his dark room.
Report workrider October 24, 2015 12:13 AM BST
Freddick ,I sometimes find myself feeling sorry for the old Queen,it must be awful  trying to find love when the years are flying by,and the only pleasure left to one is a old photo of David....Laugh
Report CheltenhamRoar October 24, 2015 12:57 AM BST
Wonks has the gall to accuse ozy of been on here all day every now, the attention seeker hasn't left the house today, though to be fair, I wouldn't either if I was him.
Report Ozymandius October 24, 2015 9:50 AM BST
Psychology 101

Today we will discuss Projection

When a person has uncomfortable thoughts or feelings, they may project these onto other people, assigning the thoughts or feelings that they need to repress to a convenient alternative target.

Neurotic projection  is perceiving others as operating in ways one unconsciously finds objectionable in yourself.

For example if one is embarrassed or concerned about the time you spend on here, you will repress that by accusing others of spending excessive time here.

Another example, if you are troubled or embarrassed by a disability you will repress that by accusing others of having a disability.

Or if you are 'feeling the heat on here' you will suggest that another forumite is, with classic projection phrases such as 'the truth hurts,eh?'.

Overt homophobia is also often said to be rooted in repressed same sex attractions.  Homophobes often perceive others as operating in ways they unconsciously find objectionable in themselves.   It’s a form of self-hate projected on others.

Projecting thoughts or emotions onto others allows the person to consider themselves and how dysfunctional they are, but without feeling the attendant discomfort of knowing that these thoughts and emotions are their own. We can thus criticize the other person, distancing ourselves from our own dysfunction.

*********************************************************************************************************************
The tendency to project is common amongst dyslexia sufferers;

Dyslexia.com lists the following as a symptom of dyslexia:

* Feels dumb; has poor self-esteem; hides or covers up weaknesses with compensatory strategies; easily frustrated and emotional, may attempt to disguise this through inappropriate smiley useage
Report insideinfo October 24, 2015 10:38 AM BST
my god ozy do u really have nothing better to do with your time.
Report Ozymandius October 24, 2015 10:45 AM BST
I personally find it a fascinating subject and far more worthwhile use of time jumping up and down with glee when Snaps amusingly titled 'tipped' horses fail t win.  Isn't it about time the penny dropped with you?

More than happy to donate 10 minutes towards advancing the understanding of Wonky.
Report Ozymandius October 24, 2015 10:45 AM BST
* more worthwhile use of time than
Report insideinfo October 24, 2015 10:55 AM BST
when you spend as much time as you do trying to convince everyone  of your superior intelligence to everyone else theres clearly something wrong with YOU.i have actually studied psychology and by the looks of things you are probably above average intelligence yet have failed at school/uni and never gotten that job you thought you deserved.as a result you have probably disappointed your parents.now im off out to the bookies before i get as boring as you!
Report Ozymandius October 24, 2015 11:03 AM BST
Laugh probably your most amusing post ever tbf
Report workrider October 24, 2015 11:48 AM BST
Delighted you brought up the subject Ozy , it also happens to be one of my favorite subjects, let the show begin. My experience will be personal, yours no doubt from Wiki , but hell here goes .Just to go a little outside the box,lets not get bogged down in text,anyone can read from text books and feel they have knowledge, but knowledge is only facts and figures, lets talk about understanding, what in your opinion is the difference ?. Hopefully you can come up with the answer otherwisw I'm wasting my time .
Report kingrat October 24, 2015 12:12 PM BST
Hello?What have we got here?

Report Ozymandius October 24, 2015 12:14 PM BST
Report workrider October 24, 2015 12:18 PM BST
Ozy , I dont look at pictures so you are wasting your time there. Maybe Socrates had you in mind when he said " The realization of ignorance is the beginning of wisdom "
Report Ozymandius October 24, 2015 12:21 PM BST
You can't read and now you don't look at pictures?  How are we supposed to communicate?

Cracking player, Socrates.
Report workrider October 24, 2015 12:56 PM BST
Oh I can read alright make no mistake about that ,sadly you've proved me right again , understanding and knowledge were a little to much for you , and you resort to childish retorts , here ended the lesson...
Report CheltenhamRoar October 24, 2015 1:37 PM BST
its becoming a regular occurrence, wonks been handed his arse on a plate the oz.
Report CheltenhamRoar October 24, 2015 1:38 PM BST
*by the oz
Report pa lapsy October 24, 2015 1:41 PM BST
Do you think so CR? 1.01 the psychologist would have a field day with someone that feels the need to put stars after their replies imo.
Report freddiek October 24, 2015 1:49 PM BST

Oct 24, 2015 -- 7:37AM, CheltenhamRoar wrote:

its becoming a regular occurrence, wonks been handed his arse on a plate the oz.

the sad little follower pipes up again, looking for a pat on the head

Report CheltenhamRoar October 24, 2015 1:54 PM BST
Can you not see the irony in your post neddie?
Report freddiek October 24, 2015 1:59 PM BST
just grow up...or feck off
Report CheltenhamRoar October 24, 2015 6:34 PM BST
P!ss off ye little creep
Report insideinfo October 24, 2015 8:56 PM BST
cheltenhambore seems to be seething Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com