Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
23 Oct 15 17:10
| Topic/replies: 31,736 | Blogger: workrider's blog
I'm sure there are others on here who suffer from this. I refuse to use spellcheck. Unlike some on here who take great pleasure in pointing out others failures spelling wise ,note Chelt/Roar laughing at Insideinfo over on Chelt thread, I fully accept I have this problem .
So there confession made,laugh away if you will but from now on I make no apoligies ,is that the correct spelling ? for what is a nuisance to have , but not life threatening .

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 87
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 23 Oct 15 17:14
But it's ok to mock disabled and homosexual people in wonkys world, but hey don't dare mock the attention seeker for been dyslexic
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 15 17:15
Mock away mate , only thing you seem to be good at...
By:
slickster
When: 23 Oct 15 17:16
Yep, this is yet MORE ATTENTION SEEKING from this little weasel.
By:
insideinfo
When: 23 Oct 15 17:17
areeged wokrider cheltenham bore is a nasty piece of work and a bully.he wouldnt be such a big lad if he met any of us in the real world im sure of that.
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 23 Oct 15 17:18
I ain't mocking, just pointing out what everyone already knows, you're an attention seeker.
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 23 Oct 15 17:19
Luckily enough I'll never be that unfortunate to meet a creep like you insidespoofer
By:
insideinfo
When: 23 Oct 15 17:20
mmmm attention seeker.....now someone posting imaginary tips springs to mind...not to mention those tools who play along.
By:
insideinfo
When: 23 Oct 15 17:21
you wouldnt have the balls to meet someone like me cheltenham bore
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 23 Oct 15 17:21
^^^ Still seething !!! Lol
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 23 Oct 15 17:22
It's quite obvious why you posted this thread, you crave attention wether it be in real life or cyber world, you know a few of your cyber buddies will come on here offering you their sympathy and that makes you happy.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 15 17:22
And you are a gobshyte hanging on to the coat tails of snap, afraid to dissapoint your mate in the hope of getting a crumb from the table patetic . I have stated a fact , if thats attention seeking fine .
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 23 Oct 15 17:23
Insidespoofer calls me a nasty piece of work and a bully then proceeds to tell me I wouldn't have the ballls to meet him, what a grade A prikk
By:
insideinfo
When: 23 Oct 15 17:27
yes cheltenham bore you are a nasty piece of work and a bully.but like a bully when actually challenged in the real world you will run away.
By:
mincer11
When: 23 Oct 15 17:41
Insideinfo, anyone who has to justify himself on an anonymous forum is a clown. Only the other day i saw you telling anybody who'd listen that you had a good job. What kind of a plug does that kind of thing ?
By:
insideinfo
When: 23 Oct 15 17:43
shut up mincemeat,did you not take the hint the other day when betfair removed your nasty posts! and im sure my job isnt good by your high standards,but it keeps me comfortable.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 23 Oct 15 17:51
To be fair mincer, it's nice to walk into a clean jacks. A job not to be sniffed at imo
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 15 17:54
When did you start Snap....Laugh
By:
mincer11
When: 23 Oct 15 17:58
Insideinfo, i think you may find that betfair removed my posts only because you instructed them to .
Nobody else could possibly have got upset about what i wrote.
It wasnt bad what i wrote either, it was the truth all the same.
By:
insideinfo
When: 23 Oct 15 18:02
lol workrider,snap cleans the bogs in a boyles shop probably.if hes ever unmasked thats what you will likely find.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 23 Oct 15 18:04
Original. Re-using my comment on the jacks. How witty of you!

Like a dumb and dumber convention with wonks and inside!
By:
insideinfo
When: 23 Oct 15 18:08
lol mincemeat just be careful.you never really know who you are talking to on here or who may know people at bt.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 15 18:24
It's like wandering onto the Irish set of Jeremy Kyle.

Wonks confessing to having a learning disability is akin to Jimmy Hill revealing that he has a big chin.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 15 18:34
I see the Ambassador for human rights has arrived ,clinging to his holier than thou attitude , only deserving cases in Ozys mind are those who are less than himself , when confronted by his superiors he shrinks like a violet, welcome aboard big fella...Laugh
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 15 18:35
The hypocritical paragon of virtue who openly mocks the disabled now admits to having a disability.  Even his tribal supporters cannot miss the irony here.

One wonders what other skeletons lurk in his, ahem, closet.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 15 18:38
Snap it was you telling the world and its Mother on the Southwell thread that, you didn't have a pot to piss in and were unemployed.Only people who I know who fit that discription are dumb and dumber .
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 15 18:49
Wonks, if you know you are only playing with half a deck, why do you continuously interject with drivel on the serious threads?

Know thyself, take a back seat.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 15 18:59
Ozy , many are fluent in letters,when having to live and work in the real world its becomes less evident ,  those who  really live in the real world, find success comes that little bit easier and the more studious types tend to wither away when confronted with reality . Re my disability , mine is having a lesser impact on my life than yours ....
By:
CheltenhamRoar
When: 23 Oct 15 19:01
Yet another thread spectacularly backfires from the attention seeker, any attention is good attention in the wonksters book.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 15 19:05
Work? Success? You? Laugh

Have a lie down, Wonks, we don't want your CPU overheating.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 23 Oct 15 19:08
LaughLaughLaugh
By:
pa lapsy
When: 23 Oct 15 19:10
Give yourself a few stars there Oz,ya poor ould crather, how very sad you feel the need to do so.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 15 19:14
^ Tribal Pa (to the rescue! not) seething because someone has had the gall to find my contributions amusing Laugh

You couldn't make it up at times!
By:
pa lapsy
When: 23 Oct 15 19:17
You are giving yourself stars,none are 5 stars which another person can give,you can only give yourself the maximum of 4, how childish,immature and just utterly sad is that, It says it all.
By:
mincer11
When: 23 Oct 15 19:22
Is wonks dyslexic or is it yet another hoax.
Firstly he told us he thought he had cancer, then he thought his daughter was going to die, now he thinks he's dyslexic.
The reality is he hasnt cancer, the daughter couldnt be better, and the reason he cannot spell has nothing to do with dyslexia.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 15 19:23
Ok, Pa, I will test that flawed theory.  I am now clicking on your post...5 stars...let's see how many appear?
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 15 19:24
4 ...you see, Pa...feel free to try it on Mincer posts above if you don't believe me.

No doubt an apology will be proffered?
By:
pa lapsy
When: 23 Oct 15 19:25
Are you giving yourself stars? a yes or no will do.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 15 19:26
Imagine throwing out the following...childish,immature and just utterly sad insults based upon a completely false and flawed premise???

Wouldn't you just die of embarrassment?
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 15 19:27
#sharpminds
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML