Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
winsamsoon
30 Aug 15 14:04
| Topic/replies: 2,689 | Blogger: winsamsoon's blog
Dubs absulute certs here to cover the hcap and prob with a bit to spare.
Hopefully the ref just lets them at it and doesn't fcuk up like seems to be happining in every 2nd game.
Show More
Report winsamsoon August 30, 2015 6:14 PM BST
Seen it again, DEF no peno. Was Canning commentating on the radio?
It's unreal how many matchs refs have decided this year.
Report callitasucit August 30, 2015 6:17 PM BST
Pretty poor game really, and certainly nothing on display that will have worried Kerry.

What today provided though was vital match practise for Dublin, and they may benefit enough to take the replay. There was really only ten minutes of football in a very stop start match, and Mayo played most of it. They missed 4 or 5 sitters when a point down in the second half, and really only clicked into gear when the game appeared to have gotten away from them.

Typical.

Dublin definitely choked. Cluxtons confidence was shot to pieces. I thought Mayo were the better team today, but may have missed the boat.
Report reb August 30, 2015 6:18 PM BST
Ref always likely to give a free/pen late on, in such a big game, if it means the possibility of another €2-3 mil for GAA coffers. At least money goes into facilities and not pockets of chiefs.
Report freddiek August 30, 2015 6:19 PM BST
pen for Dublin in first half looked outside the box. Dubs had it won but stopped playing in the last 5 or so minutes. for once the media won't be on about how awesome Cluxton is, dropped a few clangers there today with his frees and kick-outs.

Dubs should still win replay i think, have far better forwards.
Report neill d August 30, 2015 6:20 PM BST
Cluxton's arrogance taking too much out of the ball cost Dublin, he was asking for it all afternoon. No pen at the end there either. Even sans Connolly Dublin should come on enough to win the next day.

Dublin need to lose two of the dead weights, Dean Rock ain't up to it and teams have figured out that if you stand McAuley up, he can't actually play football.
Report paddletoe August 30, 2015 6:22 PM BST
I see the Dublin player injured at the start of the game needed 10 stitches. Might have been an accident but in real time it looked like the Mayo forward put a knee into him when he was on the ground after the ball had went out.
Report neill d August 30, 2015 6:25 PM BST
There will be nothing made of it paddletoe as it doesn't suit the narrative.
Report paddletoe August 30, 2015 6:28 PM BST
Might have got an accidental elbow when the two players first went for the ball but after the ball went dead the Mayo player seemed to walk over the Dublin player when he was on the ground.
Report neill d August 30, 2015 6:34 PM BST
Maybe.... wasn't much in the way of speculation on it, gurrier and Mayo doesn't really fit and I can see why they didn't care to explore it. O'Carroll was a massive loss though, O'Shea had McMahon on toast if they could have gotten him the ball.
Report tobywong. August 30, 2015 6:35 PM BST
i wonder will macmahon be done for the o shea headbutt , no hiding place after the tyrone analysis imo, also his diving was sickening !!
Report neill d August 30, 2015 6:39 PM BST
McMahon was defo spitting the dummy as O'Shea was basically outmanning him.
Report paddletoe August 30, 2015 6:44 PM BST
In O'Shea i think Mayo have the best footballer in the country.
Report neill d August 30, 2015 6:46 PM BST
Definitely the most effective anyway.
Report paddletoe August 30, 2015 6:46 PM BST
Skill, power and bravery - O'Shea has it all.
Report neill d August 30, 2015 6:48 PM BST
If only they could clone him for around the midfield.
Report pa lapsy August 30, 2015 8:08 PM BST
Very disappointing game,no Mayo peno for me,they missed a lot of chances in the last quarter but the Dubs(whatever happened to their game today and i thought they were dirty enough,Cooper intentionally going for a leg with studs was a lot worse than just than the yellow he got).Finished up exciting but a massive let down for 65 minutes.
Report kavvie August 30, 2015 8:13 PM BST
it could win the all ireland for either team.the one that learns most from it..?
Report pa lapsy August 30, 2015 8:37 PM BST
Extra game might help and could be a different one altogether next time but like Kelly think Kerry are happy with what they saw.
Report ACE JACK DOUBLE SUITED August 30, 2015 8:42 PM BST
Dublin were there for the taking today.
Report Sligored August 30, 2015 9:55 PM BST
ref gave 2 pens today , one was never a penalty.
Report ACE JACK DOUBLE SUITED August 30, 2015 10:28 PM BST
Winsamsoon Mayo peno was a stone waller lad
Report winsamsoon August 30, 2015 10:33 PM BST
Stone wallers and the grass is green,
Keep the Mayo boys smiling on the N17.

Wouldn't have been given if the were 3 up, hope theres a different ref the next day
Report Kelly August 30, 2015 10:39 PM BST
Ref was not great today, easy to pick holes in a lot of his decisions .

Fact is though that if very fit teams move the ball quickly from defence to attack it is very hard for a ref to keep up with the play .  With 28 outfield players about things sometimes are very hard to call .  Time maybe now is ripe to consider helping the refs with technology , viz reviews particularly for confused situations .

Mayo should be happier with prospects for the replay , no Dublin player caused Mayo undue headaches , 2 Mayo players could not be handled by any of the Dubs defenders . Connolly will definitely not be playing  I reckon , no one anywhere nearly as good in the subs .

As pa says , no one in  Kerry is losing any sleep tonight ,Mayo would have hacked up today if the Gooch or O'Donoghue were playing for them .
Report winsamsoon August 30, 2015 10:43 PM BST
Fact is Kelly, there is seven officals at every game, what the fcuk are the other 6 doing?
Report Kelly August 30, 2015 11:30 PM BST
Winsamsoon, umpires are basically ignored by most refs unless they "bring their own" , and I think there is a culture about which encourages refs to "be their own man " and take decisions without consulting linesmen .

First wrong decision today involved the Dublin No 6 , he should have had a black card soon after the start , think that would have cooled some players ardour . When a game gets niggly best thing for a ref to do is to get rid of the major troublemakers asap , and let the rest of the players have a game . The players increasingly "play the ref" , refs need to be on the ball right from the throw in , and let the players know who is in charge .

I do think they need 2 refs , particularly for the high profile games .  Players are fitter and run longer nowadays , refs don't automatically fall into that category . One inter county ref of our experience basically seldom moved from between the two 50's , and he got signed off as fit , though most of us reckoned he never did the tests , just signed himself off.
Report winsamsoon August 30, 2015 11:55 PM BST
True, on The Sunday Game they were saying how it was too taxing on the players to push up on every kick-out (BullSh IMO) so I suppose it's hard then to expect a ref to do it,
Only repeating what I said earlier but why not assign refs to be umpires from the final rnd of qualifiers on. Thats only 11 games, surely they can find  16/2o guys and give the ref some proper help. The players and the refs deserve better.
The problem I'd have with 2 refs is consistency, but I suppose ya could say there's none there now as it is, would be worth a trial tho.
Report kingrat August 31, 2015 1:03 AM BST
the jacks are still in it.start trading kelly 7pm next saturday.superman o shea contained by a 6ft tough as nails ,in your ear hole f**king pest.o carroll will finish the job.cillian o'connor(filth) is for the high jump.
Report Senyatta August 31, 2015 1:15 AM BST
was at the game. anyone know what prices were with 10mins left on here and bookies? surely 1.01 was busted?
Report Kelly August 31, 2015 11:55 AM BST
Dublin hit 1.01 for a few quid , but were 1.03 for a good while . No bet on the actual match myself so was not following it that closely . Someone who was betting on it in running may have more / better info.
Report Rocketfingers August 31, 2015 12:17 PM BST
The game was very start stop with a lot of fouling, the end was good and exciting but overall a poor standard for a semi final.
Report Senyatta August 31, 2015 3:53 PM BST
cheers k. was a crazy finish im sure there was a lot of shocked dub backers at the end there.
Report kingrat August 31, 2015 4:24 PM BST
I have a kind of feeling it will be very dirty next saturday and i am not talking about the weather,old scores and all that.Laugh(someone get the price of a sending off)
Report carrot1960 September 1, 2015 4:24 PM BST
Be interesting to see if the linesmen take the blinkers off on saturday far too much going on off the ball and they choose to ignore it despite the mayo managers bringing it to their attention during the game ,ref was poor but he needs the linesmen's assistance if he's to control the game properly. dublin pen was outside the box. mayo penalty was correct not only was there an outstretched leg but the same played dragged him down as well. as for the head butt on o'shea how the CCCC can say there was nothing to see is comical.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 1, 2015 5:06 PM BST
jeez how biased are you ^^ Laugh

both teams where doing cynical fouls off the ball all game
Report carrot1960 September 1, 2015 5:46 PM BST
If you wanted to hear "bias " you should have been around Dublin on sunday , you could be forgiven for thinking butter would not melt in Dublin fans and players mouths.
Report john con September 2, 2015 7:06 PM BST
So whos reffing the replay
Report Golden Fleece September 2, 2015 10:14 PM BST
I haven't seen it mentioned but the point kevin mcmenamin scored,should not have been allowed,as there were two hops.It was easy to miss,and I only noticed it,when watching a rerun of the sunday game.
Report kavvie September 2, 2015 10:19 PM BST
laois ref eddie kinsella i think is his name. the poor fella is in for a hard evening,after all that went on a guy taking two hops is well down the scale!!  theres a video of the bernard brogan "point" on hogan stand.it was def 2ft wide..amazing there wasnt more about it at the time..
Report Senyatta September 3, 2015 12:13 AM BST
brogans was over the bar 100%. watched it and paused it on a very good tv. hennelly was looking straight up at it too and never complained. it looked wide but when they replayed the reverse view ball clearly over. mcmenamin point shouldnt have counted though. also o sheas point could have stood
Report irishro September 3, 2015 9:23 AM BST
Every single point is reviewed by hawkeye. The ref would have been contacted immediately after if there was any doubt.
Report carrot1960 September 3, 2015 3:44 PM BST
I believe "hawkeye" was not operating on sunday.
Report kavvie September 3, 2015 3:56 PM BST
i looked at it again.it was a point.the clue is in where the ball hits the ground behind the goals.it barely cleared the crossbar.its amazing how ur eyes can deceive you..
Report winsamsoon September 5, 2015 6:39 AM BST
Connolly cleared,  can't wait to hear the excuse. Linesman seen striking,  video evidence confirmed it, 2 appeals confirmed it,  and now WTF? Why would today's ref bother showing any card?
Report winsamsoon September 5, 2015 6:39 AM BST
Connolly cleared,  can't wait to hear the excuse. Linesman seen striking,  video evidence confirmed it, 2 appeals confirmed it,  and now WTF? Why would today's ref bother showing any card?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 5, 2015 7:41 AM BST
Oh dear, this is going to send the little country folk who's main ambition in life is to move to Dublin, rent a bedsit and get into Copperface Jacks sometime into a right tizzy

C'mon you Boys In Blue, C'mon you Boys In Blue, C'mon you boys, C'mon you Boys In Blue!! Grin
Report Senyatta September 5, 2015 8:36 AM BST
was never a doubt he would get cleared.
Report wildmanfromborneo September 5, 2015 9:14 AM BST
The Dubs bring the crowds,the colour and the banter but in this case its definitely 31 against 1

There is huge sympathy for Mayo,they deserve an All Ireland.
They are a right good side but there is something of the Jimmy White about them.
Report winsamsoon September 5, 2015 9:22 AM BST
Why Senyatta, and not this bull about 'Oh, this fella did this and he got cleared'?

PF, it's got nothing to do with country folk. He's a knack with a single brain cell that's a massive liability to this Dublin team imo by the way. It's to do with the GAA. Sure why would any team bother trying to play clean football now when it's impossible to get suspended?

There's been enough sh1t football this year,  this will make it worse.
What do ye think would happen in horseracing or any other sport if nobody could be suspended?
Report Senyatta September 5, 2015 10:08 AM BST
without doubt the kevin keane appeal played a part in it. mayo should never have appealed it.

as for mayo deserving an all ireland - as a neutral id love them to win it. but you have to have good forwards. apart from o shea(who wont score more than 5pts although hes vital to their attack) its just o connor and the odd back popping one over. d o connor looks good but hes still raw and cant be expected to perform 100% this early. mcloughlin handy player but once again doesnt score enough. doherty not a scorer. and they dont know who their 6th forward is. cant win an all ireland without a minimum of 4 good scorers in attack.

theyve been very unlucky with regard to that problem. they always seem to have 2 gifted forwards like mcdonald,mortimer. the problem is the rest of them. they are known for their wides and it cost them the two finals and cost them again last year. i expect it to be no different this year whether its tonight against dublin or in 2 weeks time.

barry moran needs to start tonight. there can be no passengers if mayo want to win
Report Senyatta September 5, 2015 10:10 AM BST
meant o shea 2pts not 5! he creates so many opportunities though so hes involved in most mayo scores. rest of the guys need to pull the finger out. need to be cuter in attack.
Report ACE JACK DOUBLE SUITED September 5, 2015 10:54 AM BST
Connolly is a fantastic footballer but A Knacker...so its ok to punch someone on the ground live on tv in front of 82k..
Report winsamsoon September 5, 2015 10:58 AM BST
The GAA have given their reason.
At a hearing on 4 September at the Regency Hotel Airport in Dublin, a DRA Panel chaired by former Supreme Court judge Hugh O'Flaherty (with solicitors David Nohilly and Brian Rennick) upheld a claim by Diarmuid Connolly against a one match ban arising out of an infraction during the drawn Mayo v Dublin All-Ireland semi final of Sunday, August 30.

The Panel's decision related to lack of fair procedure afforded to Mr. Connolly at an early stage in the GAA's internal disciplinary process which unfairly hindered the preparations for, and presentation of, his defence. Mr Connolly was thus free to play in the replay of the above match on 5 September.

Ah it all makes sense now!!

As for the Dublin GAA fan page that came up with the Chant for Derma sh1t, ye really are one bunch of sick supporters. I'm changing my colours and shouting for Mayo today.
RIP Darragh Doherty
Report callitasucit September 5, 2015 11:23 AM BST
Complete joke of a decision.

I thought Mayo were overpriced last week, and backed them plus 2.5, but with Dublin having got some proper match under their belts they should improve. But prices still look about right to me, so no bet. As such I didn't really mind who won. I would love the spectacle of a Dublin v Kerry final. But having Kerry backed, part of me would obviously prefer to face Mayo in a final.

Connolly getting off has cleared my mind, I will now definitely be rooting for Mayo.

As for Mayo 'deserving' it Wildman. I don't get that at all. They will deserve one when they win one. Not before. It probably is very nearly 31 v 1 today, as Ireland are a real underdog nation. Another thing I don't get.

Give me a winner, a champion, the best in their field... any day day of the week over a nearly man.
Report The Gotchee September 5, 2015 11:31 AM BST
I thought Mayo were overpriced last week, and backed them plus 2.5LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Distant View September 5, 2015 11:40 AM BST
Lee Keegan himself got cleared for the replay last year.

It is the rules that are wrong, rather than a Dublin bias.

It is also unfair to tarnish Dublin GAA because of one idiotic fan site. It is hard to believe that many would go along with the idea of the applause, or at least I would sincerely hope 99.9% of the fans would not.
Report frank60 September 5, 2015 12:20 PM BST
Diarmuid Connolly red  card                                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R75mq5ZcYGA
Report callitasucit September 5, 2015 12:21 PM BST
The irony in saying that is, that I feel Dublins hitherto soft passage will now count against them. I think the game with Mayo could go either way. Its a big step from beating poor Div 3 teams, to taking on serious contenders

Yep Gotchee, you cretin.
Report CheltenhamRoar September 5, 2015 12:38 PM BST
As a Dub im embarrassed to have a thug like him in the team.Just hope he doesn't get the winning goal/point.
Report one last chance September 5, 2015 4:31 PM BST
Dublin by 4 or 5
Report Kelly September 5, 2015 4:49 PM BST
With Connolly reinstated I would fancy the Dubs slightly .  Lets hope it is a better and cleaner game than last Sunday .
Report elvissss September 5, 2015 5:11 PM BST
Good start by the 2 teams - looks a better game than last week already
Report mincer11 September 5, 2015 5:22 PM BST
Game over already, Mayo will win this.
Report frank60 September 5, 2015 5:42 PM BST
20 scores in the 1st half ,excellent shooting from both teams.
Report elvissss September 5, 2015 5:47 PM BST
Some easy frees for Mayo again - and getting extra yards to boot

Very good shooting from the Dubs

Hard one to call
Report Ozymandius September 5, 2015 5:59 PM BST
Lads, just a heads up.  Wazza Rooney has just equalled Bobby Charltons goal scoring record for England.  Some times its hard to keep up when major events clash. England 2 up in San Marino HT.  Morgan 53 not out in the cricket
Report elvissss September 5, 2015 6:05 PM BST
What a stupid black card to get Seamus O Se - very silly boy
Report frank60 September 5, 2015 6:31 PM BST
What was that Mincer/ Laugh
Report one last chance September 5, 2015 6:38 PM BST
Easy money Cool
Report Kelly September 5, 2015 6:39 PM BST
Mayo ran out of steam . 

Should be a great final .
Report Irish are lucky September 5, 2015 6:41 PM BST
As a cork man who do i cheer for now..two ba5tards in the final
Report Catch Me ifyoucan September 5, 2015 6:41 PM BST
Another Johnny Logan for MAYO
Report elvissss September 5, 2015 6:41 PM BST
Well done the Dubs

McManaman always delivers - great sub to bring on
Report Catch Me ifyoucan September 5, 2015 6:42 PM BST
Think KERRY will flush THE JACKS down the toilet Devil
Report ambush September 5, 2015 7:01 PM BST
at least there is no funerals for mayo to meet on the way home..........
Report mincer11 September 5, 2015 7:25 PM BST
Mayo had it won and threw it all away in about 5 minutes of insanity. The dissapointing thing is that they will do it next year and the year after should the opportunity present itself. The feeling of sorrow for them should be a thing of the past, they should be rightly labelled as a bunch of thick headed gobshiites who hopefully will win their next All Ireland in 2098.
They dont deserve support from neutrals, they are too stupid to be supported by anybody outside the hammerhead county.
Report The Gotchee September 5, 2015 7:26 PM BST
callitaucit, before you post it, you backed Dublin minus 6.
Well done, in anticipation of your self congratulatory waffle, LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report mincer11 September 5, 2015 7:28 PM BST
Would you ever fukk off ya half bred imbecile.
Report The Gotchee September 5, 2015 7:31 PM BST
Good auld jimeen,mincer, paulie wallnuts, you put your foot in it againShockedLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report The Gotchee September 5, 2015 7:33 PM BST
yourself, mincer and callitasucit = DUMB and DUMBERLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report mincer11 September 5, 2015 7:43 PM BST
My final contact with the gobber, i cannot believe that anything he ever posts will be of the slightest interest to me. I should have blocked the nauseating toad a long time ago.
See you in the next life gobber.
Report dj876 September 5, 2015 7:48 PM BST
The above posts sum up the Gotchee, a vindictive,juvenile aftertimer.

An embarrassment on here and I am sure a very lonely individual in the real world and yet Borneo and Pricewise continuously back him up.
Report The Gotchee September 5, 2015 8:24 PM BST
LandedLaugh
Report The Gotchee September 5, 2015 8:26 PM BST
lovely little treble there, mincer dj876 and callitasucit. It was a 1.01 andLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh landed
Report ACE JACK DOUBLE SUITED September 5, 2015 9:32 PM BST
Dubs bench won it for them. Why in gods name did the O'Shea's parents decide to move to Mayo for!?
Report Senyatta September 6, 2015 1:22 AM BST
like clockwork. more goals conceded in big games. the sweeper system may work best when they can have a few months and get ready for the league. its been disruptive to their game given theyve only been working on it a couple months. next season could be their last pu**** the easiest route theyll ever have...home games against galway and roscommon...and then an ulster team in the semi. if they fail next year its hard to see them winning one in the forseeable.

sympathy to mayo fans as always but its not the end of the world. its just a game at the end of the day. nobody dies
Report anfeild September 6, 2015 2:04 AM BST
They are just not good enough. Only reason the first game ended in a draw was dublin got involved in niggles and off the ball stuff. Today was a great game but once the gamed flowed only one winner. Mayo are a good team but at the highest level are lacking. They will not be winning an all ireland soon.
Report callitasucit September 6, 2015 11:09 AM BST
Cracking game alright. Dublin ultimately impressive, though such a high tempo game was always going to bring the benches into play.

Gun to the head, I would still take Kerry in two weeks time.

But prices still look about right to me, so no bet.

You're patently not the brightest Gotchee, so maybe having it highlighted will help. No, unfortunately I didn't back Dublin minus 6, or minus anything else. You being minus the relative intelligence to back a winner ever year or two.....now that would be something to wager on. Getting more like Roadrunner every day. And we all know where he is for the next 6 months.
Report GANT007 September 6, 2015 11:20 AM BST
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y   

05 Sep 15 07:41 
Joined:   08 Dec 11      | Topic/replies: 13,011  | Blogger: p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y's blog   

Oh dear, this is going to send the little country folk who's main ambition in life is to move to Dublin, rent a bedsit and get into Copperface Jacks sometime into a right tizzy

C'mon you Boys In Blue, C'mon you Boys In Blue, C'mon you boys, C'mon you Boys In Blue!! Grin

PF........Real Dublin GAA fans are glad these people moved to the Capital. Some good bloodlines in that team.
Report The Gotchee September 6, 2015 11:47 AM BST
Gun to the head, I would still take Kerry in two weeks time.

But prices still look about right to me, so no bet.

The mug punter who bets on two flies going up a wall is not having a bet? I don't believe itShocked

There is one thing for sure, you will be back on here in two weeks time telling us you have backed the winning team at a price that never existedSilly

Anyway, I expect Dublin to win by 6 + points.
Report kingrat September 6, 2015 1:52 PM BST
The Jacks Are Back !

It gets down to what it is all about gentlemen.The Dubs v Kerry in an all ireland final,it dosen't get any better than that,the aristocrats of gaelic football playing the game the way it should be.Love
Report callitasucit September 6, 2015 2:31 PM BST
You are still finding it hard to grasp Gotchee!!

I had no bet in yesterdays match!!

I have backed Kerry a couple of times already for outright glory. I find no need to go in again.

Little point in arguing with a complete imbecile. I imagine dj summed you up perfectly in an earlier post.

Best of luck......you are one that certainly needs it.
Report kingrat September 6, 2015 2:51 PM BST
Stick to losing your bollix on the auld golf callit.
I for one agree with the gotch,i have had enough of your guff.
Report Senyatta September 6, 2015 2:52 PM BST
before the dub mayo semi i was planning a big bet on dubs to beat kerry in the final if they got there. having watched the two games im avoiding it. i dont think they can contain the kerry front 3. it will hinder the rest of the game. marking o shea was their only job now they have 3 big probkems in 2 weeks time. so difficult to beat kerry in a final and after their win last year they must feel unbeatable. will wait for team news etc before i have a bet but i think it will be on the kingdom. hope dubs win though they are great to watch when they run at a team. whether they can do it in 2wks is another question
Report kavvie September 6, 2015 2:55 PM BST
dublin play football at a very high tempo.its very hard to contain..i cant see kerry being able to sustain the level dublin play at for 70 min..
Report callitasucit September 6, 2015 2:58 PM BST
Ha, that would be apt, as ye are like two peas in a pod Kingrat.
Report neill d September 6, 2015 3:11 PM BST
Mayo are possibly the only team in the country that can match Dublin physically for pace and power. Mayo were all wrong for the Dubs in a manner of speaking.
Report Senyatta September 6, 2015 3:13 PM BST
they look like they will cave though. they were rattled yesterday..if kerry get them in that position they will know what to do. they are all ireland champions for a reason. i cant see them living with jo'd. and if they do what will they do about that monster donaghy...and then there are others who can kick a score. if mayo had proper forwards dublin wouldn't have made the replay. i expect a very close game with kerrys stronger psyche prevailing
Report neill d September 6, 2015 3:18 PM BST
What rattled them was the Mayo wave on wave running game, Kerry play a different style to that. It will be more of a traditional Gaelic Football match as Kingrat alluded to. Mayo are a tough day down in the weeds for a lot of teams, Dublin might be in danger of being underrated now. Clueless teams can be dangerous too!
Report Senyatta September 6, 2015 3:58 PM BST
dublin were at sixes and sevens when mayo were 4 up. had keegan score the goal who knows what might have happened. the point is...kerry have been there done that they wont make the same mistake. lets not forget how poor the dubs have been this season. even fermanagh scored a lot against them. they are by no means as good as they were in their prime. overhyping them will do them no good. kerry deserve more respect and i think theyll give the dubs a much better game
Report The Gotchee September 6, 2015 9:26 PM BST
Stick to losing your bollix on the auld golf callit.
I for one agree with the gotch,i have had enough of your guff.
ExcitedLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
You have hit the nail on the head there Kingrat. Is there a bigger waffler on here? I doubt it although dj876 could give him a good run for his money(pair of mug punters)

Dublin will win by at least 6 points.

Kerry are an old team, Donaghy, The Gooch, O'Se,Sheehan, all yesterday men.

Lay off your Kerry bet callit its not worth an ar$e wipeLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com