Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
snap crackle and pop
21 Jan 15 11:01
| Topic/replies: 3,218 | Blogger: snap crackle and pop's blog
To appear shortly...

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 232
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 11:13
2.00 Ling- Ershaad 5/6, quite simply a fantastic price, seeing as the main market rival is not one to be relied upon and has a very tame finishing effort always.

2.30 Ling- Mr Bossy Boots, big lay at 6/4, in against more experienced rivals, will have a lot on his plate today, very competitive race, plenty with chances, a ludicrous price at 6/4.

3.00- Dahing Star another huge lay at 3/1. This is a straight match up concerning Anglophile and Castillo, there is no way on earth Dashing star should only be one point bigger than both of those.

3.35- Club House, cracking good bet at 5/1, nicely drawn in 3, after sliding back down below its last winning mark, expect this to go very close. Would also back it any match bets against Pearl Ransom.

4.05- Bertie Blu Boy will make all. 9/4 fair price, expect it to go off shorter.
By:
norn iron
When: 21 Jan 15 12:27
LADS PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SLAGGING ON THESE THREADS AS ITS ALL ABOUT OPINIONS AND EVEN IF ALL THESE FAIL DONT MAKE SNAP ANY DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE POSTING TEIR IDEA OF TIPS /INFO 

ANY RACING THREADS  ARE GOOD IN MY EYES

GOOD LUCK
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 12:31
Well said norn, although you will have a job on your hands keeping wonks from sticking his beak in to have pop!
By:
norn iron
When: 21 Jan 15 12:38
ILL RING HIM IF ITS OK WITH OZZ TO POST ON HERE LOLWink

GOOD LUCK ASS ALL WEATHER TOUGH TO GET RIGHT BUT U SEEM BE DOING WELL

IF WORKRIDER DONT FANCY YOUR INFO HE CAN LAY THEM OR BACK THEN SIT BACK AND EITHER cry  Cry OR COUNT HIS WINNINGSWink
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 12:40
Exactly norn, well put.
By:
punchestown
When: 21 Jan 15 12:57
I respect any post that puts up an opinion BEFORE a race,no matter what price the horse/s might be.
By:
elvissss
When: 21 Jan 15 13:15
Gl with them snap - good write up

Hope ur right with the 230 - backed Evening Attire last night
By:
pa lapsy
When: 21 Jan 15 13:22
Aren't ya very good,a FREEBIE no less.
By:
Swardean
When: 21 Jan 15 13:24
I wouldn't be keen to lay dashing star at 3/1.   Could easily be better than these AW sorts.  Dangerous lay imo.  GL
By:
neill d
When: 21 Jan 15 13:28
Club House should have won last time, jock thought he was out of his ground out the back, he wasn't and ended up hitting the front too soon.

presume Bertie has dropped a bit in the weights as he was anchored for ages so I'd be with you on that too. Don't really know enough about the rest.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 13:28
Yes pa, a freebie, now please keep your bitterness for some other thread and just enjoy the freebie for the day
By:
easygold
When: 21 Jan 15 13:37
May sure if u back Bertie......... to have ur Lay-up in-running he will be reel-in today.
By:
neill d
When: 21 Jan 15 13:44
Agree Easy. Although the other jocks are pretty wise to what he does now, He still has the best EP and will shorten significantly.
By:
neill d
When: 21 Jan 15 13:57
i remember China Club now, closely related to the Fugue but has had plenty of chances.
By:
norn iron
When: 21 Jan 15 14:05
WELL DUN
By:
Swardean
When: 21 Jan 15 14:07
Excellent start snap
By:
easygold
When: 21 Jan 15 14:21
Evening Attire??? will possibly try make all........... but I have a problem with his head-carr.. when push comes to shove.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 16:29
Moving onto the NAP of the day, which comes to us at 6.30 at Kempton.

Blue Aegean is fav for Godolphin, but Harry Hurricane will win this for team Baker. Fill yer boots and wheelbarrows at 9/4
By:
norn iron
When: 21 Jan 15 16:29
WELL DUN SNAP 2 WINNERS AND LAY WIN
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 16:30
Tnx norn, though club house was given a howler of a ride.

Harry Hurricane will put the seal on a great day though
By:
never give up
When: 21 Jan 15 16:32
about level for level stakes
By:
punchestown
When: 21 Jan 15 16:56
Club House not off a yard and I'm amazed Tart wasn't called in.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 21 Jan 15 17:09
Some difference in standard between the selections on this thread and the days other 'racing' thread.

Only Pa Lapsy popped up to add unnecessary bitterness, but then he can't seem to help himself.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 17:22
Tnx Ozy, all aboard the Baker express at 6.30 now!
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 17:23
On a side note, yes the bitter comment from pa was odds on to appear sadly
By:
easygold
When: 21 Jan 15 18:15
Harry Hurricane.......... is now A LAY @ 6/4. way too short over 6f on this track. May hang to it`s right up the straight which is not the place to go.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 18:17
The Crispians have made their move pal, thats why he's 6/4 now, hope this helps
By:
easygold
When: 21 Jan 15 18:35
Mmmmmmmmmm.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 18:37
Mmmmmmmmmm?

Are you hungry pal?
By:
easygold
When: 21 Jan 15 18:41
There is many ways to understand mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and this time it means mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I will let u work it out.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 18:44
Mmmmmmmmmmm just 1 question......????

Did you..........by any chance........mmmmmmmmmmmm............used to post.........on here.......as roadrunner...........???????????
By:
easygold
When: 21 Jan 15 18:45
For some reason you have a problem when other guy`s have an opinion about racing, and you come on with no valid reasoning behind your selections.  Ur opinion behind Bossy Boots was shocking
By:
easygold
When: 21 Jan 15 18:47
U think I put myself out there and not able to back-up my work.......... Roadrunner??? I think he is one man that no one could be.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 18:47
Can you refresh my mind as to you reasoning of making harry hurricane a lay?
By:
easygold
When: 21 Jan 15 18:48
The price @6/4 ....... 9/4 was his right price on my tissue if it was still 9/4 5 mins before the off I would have not advise a lay.
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 18:50
Poor enough reason to make it a lay, even though you got lucky this time
By:
easygold
When: 21 Jan 15 19:00
I got lucky....... wow.......... and you got lucky Laying Bossy Boots?????????............ and you thought you had experienced rivals`s running for you. You had experienced alright .......plodders. NOT a bit of work done on the speed of them by you?????? Bossy pulled for the first 2f and still won........ this work by you leads me to give you a name. BLUFFER and Joker.
By:
never give up
When: 21 Jan 15 19:04
well done easygold
By:
snap crackle and pop
When: 21 Jan 15 19:05
Well this last throwaway comment by you leads me to think you are nothing more than a keyboard crusader, so my offer to you is to take me on in a tipping comp over next 4 weeks, 1k a man, we will see who the bluffer is then

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm............over to you.........
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com