Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
snap crackle and pop
21 Jan 15 11:01
| Topic/replies: 3,218 | Blogger: snap crackle and pop's blog
To appear shortly...
Pause Switch to Standard View A freebie from Snap to the forum...
Show More
Report callitasucit January 22, 2015 10:47 AM GMT
You too Pa, cracking card at GP. Dicosimo is worth a small interest for the Triumph before todays race. Said to be v decent.
Report snap crackle and pop January 22, 2015 10:49 AM GMT
Ok, wagers can be struck in such a manner I'm in...
Report snap crackle and pop January 22, 2015 10:50 AM GMT
What about races that are priced up the evening before?
Can we use these prices if fancying a selection and put it up evening before
Report pa lapsy January 22, 2015 11:04 AM GMT
Getting a nibble alright for it Callit,bit surprised Kalkir has only that entry there,he looks if he can get further.
Good man Snap,tis a bit of craic though it will be serious, no probs with prices the night before if a few books are going and it is the general price rather than a stand out highest.
Report snap crackle and pop January 22, 2015 11:10 AM GMT
Ok pa, if callit or Ozy want to keep score on the new thread that's fine by me .

Start Saturday and ends on Sat 21st Feb?
Report pa lapsy January 22, 2015 11:11 AM GMT
If it is alright go for loosely the same way as the Kingrat one,ie 7 sel a week for how many weeks up to yourself,will be missing for the 3rd-10feb.
Report snap crackle and pop January 22, 2015 11:11 AM GMT
And selections to be up by 11am each day?
Report pa lapsy January 22, 2015 11:12 AM GMT
Put it 28th of Feb for missing week.
Report snap crackle and pop January 22, 2015 11:15 AM GMT
Ok, and 7 selections each per week. To be used over each week however we see fit.

With no selections between 3-10 Feb. (A sabbatical week if you will )
Report pa lapsy January 22, 2015 11:15 AM GMT
Maybe up to a minute before race will do for me,only do Irish racing very nearly mostly myself so i,d be weighted on the weekend rather than one a day if okay.
Report snap crackle and pop January 22, 2015 11:18 AM GMT
You can use the 7 in one day or one each day, whatever you prefer pa
Report workrider January 22, 2015 11:20 AM GMT
Pa heading off out now , can you pm  me asap.. thanks..
Report Ozymandius January 22, 2015 11:56 AM GMT
Should be a cracker.  Well done all for getting to the start line.  When are we kicking off?
Report snap crackle and pop January 22, 2015 12:15 PM GMT
Saturday I think Ozy...If pa is agreeable ?
Report never give up January 22, 2015 12:27 PM GMT
the prices should be settled at BSP as the the horses snap picks from oddschecker prices dont exist the majority of the times
Report Ozymandius January 22, 2015 12:29 PM GMT
Hope you don't mind chaps, have rounded up a few chicas to bring some glamour to the event, hold up the round cards, ring-walk etc...
Report Ozymandius January 22, 2015 12:31 PM GMT
that's nonsense ngu, Snaps prices are always available, and it is easily verified from oddschecker given the date stamp here.  Prices at time of bet placement has already been agreed.
Report Ozymandius January 22, 2015 12:31 PM GMT
oh, sorry, almost forgot the Chicas...

Report The Gotchee January 22, 2015 12:36 PM GMT
7 selections a week is a bit unfair on Pa.
Pa is very selective and I could see him having to pick selections he wouldn't be confident about
It would be better if both competetitors were given a mythical €1000 (to use as they see fit) and had to pick a minimum of 3 selections per week with a maximm of 7. That would be a true test of who is the best punter.
Report tony57 January 22, 2015 12:38 PM GMT
I think that looks a fair way to do it gotchee..but its up to the lads ..its between them?
Report Ozymandius January 22, 2015 12:41 PM GMT
There is more entertainment value and craic in 7 selections, it's not a huge number, Pa did fine with this format vs Ratser and has already agreed to it.

Did we get agreement on Evening Prices as yet..I  know Snap raised the issue?
Report never give up January 22, 2015 12:55 PM GMT
the only fair way to do it bsp
Report tobywong. January 22, 2015 1:10 PM GMT
Well said , gotchee , is this a test of best tipster or best punter ??
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 22, 2015 1:14 PM GMT
it's an ego trip ain't it??

my daddy's bigger than yours
my willy's bigger than yours

etc...........................
Report tobywong. January 22, 2015 1:18 PM GMT
LaughPF !
Report kingrat January 22, 2015 2:04 PM GMT
Oh be the hokey!

What's the betting on this lads?
Report callitasucit January 22, 2015 2:39 PM GMT
How is BSP fair NGU?? Do you place all your bets at SP? Introduces a lottery element into it, which I doubt neither want.
Report pa lapsy January 22, 2015 3:18 PM GMT
I,m going to give this a skip Snap, prefer trying with everyone else to pick a winner on the days racing threads.Sorry about that lads.
Report Ozymandius January 22, 2015 3:23 PM GMT
You wouldn't be the first yellow belly to back down when challenged by the Notorious S.N.A.P.

Report Ozymandius January 22, 2015 3:31 PM GMT
As a forfeit, Pa, keep your poison off Snaps' racing threads going forward, cheers.  For the sake of the forum.
Report The Gotchee January 22, 2015 3:41 PM GMT
Good decision Pa.
Report snap crackle and pop January 22, 2015 3:45 PM GMT
For once I find myself agreeing with Gobshee! Haha!
Report snap crackle and pop January 22, 2015 3:47 PM GMT
Haha! Brilliant pics also Ozy!
Report The Gotchee January 22, 2015 3:48 PM GMT
He has nothing to prove snap, you appear to be a mug punter.
Report Ozymandius January 22, 2015 3:55 PM GMT
Borneo the most relieved man in the country!
Report never give up January 22, 2015 3:56 PM GMT
The Gotchee • January 22, 2015 3:48 PM GMT
He has nothing to prove snap, you appear to be a mug punter.

exactly
Report kingrat January 22, 2015 4:02 PM GMT
I agree with ngu.Laugh
Report tony57 January 22, 2015 4:59 PM GMT
its been a bad day on here im sorry to say..some people have forgotten what rat is and has done on this site..and giving him any attention is really just letting the sick fuccker think he can do what he wants on this site..we have done well keeping him off for a while by ignoring him..please don't undo this !
Report frank60 January 22, 2015 5:16 PM GMT
Is binn béal ina thost.tony
Report kingrat January 22, 2015 5:25 PM GMT
everybody loves a winner tony.losers like yourself are surplus to requirements.Wink
Report kingrat January 22, 2015 6:03 PM GMT
as for Frankie baby(a pips squeak).you are a pale imitation of analogues daughter(sadly missed)he brought the news and like all good journos, remained impartial.you my friend bring diddly squat regards betting or anything else to the forum.Laugh
Report CheltenhamRoar January 22, 2015 6:22 PM GMT
Geez,Talk about an anti climax!
Report tony57 January 22, 2015 6:38 PM GMT
frank im sorry im not up with the old irish?
Report frank60 January 22, 2015 6:56 PM GMT
IT means Silence is GOLDEN TONY
Report tony57 January 22, 2015 7:16 PM GMT
how appropriate frank!
Report insideinfo January 22, 2015 9:45 PM GMT
had a few days away,great to see snap still making a b0llix of himself with his oddschecker "tips" and becoming more c0cky as and when anyone gives him any sort of praise..and still challenging all who criticise him to some daft tipping comp yet he never has the balls to take part in forum comps.just a needy kid if you ask me and im glad so many can see through him Crazy
Report wildmanfromborneo January 22, 2015 9:48 PM GMT
There's little money in the forum competitions.
I think you will find he would want at least a bet of a grand to make it worth his while.
Report snap crackle and pop January 22, 2015 9:56 PM GMT
Following threads wouldn't be insides forte, not the fizziest can in the fridge by a long shot
Report kingrat January 22, 2015 10:23 PM GMT
looks like you are all washed up snap?Shocked
Report insideinfo January 22, 2015 10:26 PM GMT
alot fizzier than you will ever be snap thats for sure,its just i have better things to do with my time than try and attract the attention of a bunch of anonymous people on a forum in order to make myself feel wanted.ill still be popping in to have a laugh at your expense though!
Report snap crackle and pop January 22, 2015 10:34 PM GMT
Insideinfo, king of the keyboard warriors!

LaughLaughLaugh
Report kingrat January 22, 2015 10:41 PM GMT
i will give it to you straight lads.the snap put up our conor for a monster lay for the the triumph hdl 2 yrs ago.i put up a monkey at the time at 4-1 on the exchange and asked the snap to take it,a week before chelts.he slithered away,i am sure ngu can find that thread and prove it.after that i wrote the snap off as a tin roofer.
   btw after reading  this thread in full,i love the way callit floats in (real friendly like)and puts up the rules and oh yeah he holds onto widman's money?
  old pa has done some service here,he smelled a set up and it stunk!remember this character is associated with the kav!
Report kingrat January 22, 2015 10:42 PM GMT
Shocked
Report The Gotchee January 22, 2015 11:31 PM GMT
Shocked
Report callitasucit January 23, 2015 12:22 AM GMT
Don't think I ever mentioned keeping anyones money KR? Locate where I said that when ya can. Good lad.

Competitions usually have rules, this one didn't seem to have any yet. (Betting usually has rules too, but you seem to have a different set.......win, get paid......lose, don't pay). Gobsh1te.

I wouldn't blame Pa for pulling out, was a lot of bad feeling about after you welched on your bet with Kavvie. I would doubt he wants to be the catalyst for more of the same.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 23, 2015 12:42 AM GMT
vermin
Report The Gotchee January 23, 2015 12:43 AM GMT
Shocked
Report tony57 January 23, 2015 8:17 AM GMT
callit, never a truer word said on this forum..wellsaid sir!
Report kenco January 24, 2015 12:03 PM GMT
Shocked
Report thegiggilo January 25, 2015 12:44 AM GMT
snap crackle and pop
     21 Jan 15 19:42   

Wildman is perfectly entitled to express his opinion easy, and I would disagree with your comment that he is a man who doesn't know the game, in fact I would say he knows it better than the vast majority on here.

Personally I think wildman was generous with his forecast prices, would make you 5/1 and me 1/6

Surely you'll be having a bit of that 5/1 easygoldGrin...
Report easygold January 25, 2015 1:02 AM GMT
U know I like e/way??
Report thegiggilo January 25, 2015 2:29 AM GMT
5/1 two horse race what more could you want..
Report easygold January 25, 2015 2:37 AM GMT
He is a joker........ come on Gig.... do u think I would give him the time of day the way he speaks to people. Not a chance. And if he wants to think I`m frightened of a bet so be it.
But a lot of people know I can hold my own in this game.
Report callitasucit January 25, 2015 10:14 AM GMT
Sounds like your up for filling Pa's void Easy???????

Would be an interesting challenge, with two different punting attitudes.

Mmmmmmmmmm, could be one to savourWink

Cracking card today, good day to start.

Any betting WM? Kingrat prob has a few of them monopoly notes left, for another ficticious wager.
Report insideinfo January 25, 2015 10:25 AM GMT
callit is there any reason why u regularly spring to the defence of snap? everyone else can see hes a bullsh1tter.either you have a vested interest or you are one and the same!
Report callitasucit January 25, 2015 10:42 AM GMT
Neither inside. And I cant see how my previous post could be construed as jumping to anyones defence?

Easy talks a good game, but rarely puts up any opionion before the event. There is a lot of mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmms and ........????????????s after events have unfolded alright, and someone has put up a loser. Its very condescending if you ask me.

Snap has a way of delivering his fancies which seems to irk a few. And he may take the p*ss for his own amusement, but he will put up his opinion beforehand, and that is to be admired. Especially considering he cant do right for doing wrong according to most.

And considering so many think he is a bullsh1tter, its quite odd no one seems to want to take him on in a tipping challenge? Surely it's easy pickings? I know if I saw what I perceived to be easy shillings, I would be in like lightning.
Report insideinfo January 25, 2015 10:47 AM GMT
rubbish!
Report easygold January 25, 2015 10:50 AM GMT
Call....... u don`t read all my threads so......... I`m on this site along time and have commented on races before the off many times. Proper followers of this site know over the years.
If u want to have time for a joker go ahead, but don`t try drag me into it.
Report callitasucit January 25, 2015 10:54 AM GMT
Im sure tou have Easy, but quite frequently you appear after the event as Lord Hindsight, belittling what people put up before the event.

'.....soft ground, evens??????'
Report callitasucit January 25, 2015 10:55 AM GMT
Sorry.....fat fingers.

I would consider that condescending. Arguing the toss beforehand is perfect, but being all superior after it is of no use.
Report snap crackle and pop January 25, 2015 10:57 AM GMT
Is inside a little stuck for words, oh dear!
Report easygold January 25, 2015 11:01 AM GMT
Well here is one for you Golf Guesser........... your point system is way off............ especially on the 3-ball and 2-ball.......... no value whatsoever. And how you think betting before the off on golf in the outright market is the way to go is beyond me.
Report callitasucit January 25, 2015 11:11 AM GMT
What does it matter what stage you play at Easy? If you are getting 40-1 on what you perceive to be a 25-1 shot, or 12-1 on a 9-1 shot, well then if you are right you will make money. There is plenty of value to be had in the 2/3 ball markets, especially the not so high profile ones, as long as you are ataining top price.

As for Golf Guesser, have I ever pretended to be anything else? Have I ever mentioned being some sort of pro?? I work a 50 hour week, have a big interest in the sport, bet on it and profit from it. I found putting up my bets here last year helped keep discipline. It ended up being a small loss on here, but with the sum collected form an early e.w double, it was a very healthy annual profit. Which I for one was happy with.

I couldnt give two **** what you or anyone else on here thinks of me tbh, and I will continue to 'guess on the golf'. Yesterday was an excellent day, and I hope today will be the same.

Enjoy the racing.
Report huddys January 25, 2015 11:12 AM GMT
You really talk some rubbish easygold if you think callit a guesser in the golf,that you all over,in your eyes you are superior to everyone on the forum,
Report easygold January 25, 2015 11:16 AM GMT
Ah you see if you give it you have to take it (Fat Fingers???) and your side-kick Huddy`s reading everything and saying nothing and then see`s something against his putting buddy AND THEN joins in...........
Report snap crackle and pop January 25, 2015 11:18 AM GMT
Easygold had his opportunity to prove whether he was a man or a mouse, but opted to run along.

Sums him up really, but not afraid to run his mouth off after an event!

They were 2 tasty guesses on the 2 balls last night callit, 3/1 the double, not bad for an aul golf guesser!
Report easygold January 25, 2015 11:22 AM GMT
Any profits made on Golf will be lost the next week or the week after the way he set`s up his point`s. Bookies are just lending him that profit last night I can assure you that.
Report callitasucit January 25, 2015 11:25 AM GMT
In was referring to myself with the 'fat fingers' remark Easy, as posted prematurely.
Report easygold January 25, 2015 11:30 AM GMT
Sorry Cal........ I took it you where calling me Fat Fingers....... to be honest I was surprised you wrote that ???) the way I never slagged you off. Enjoy the golf
Report dj876 January 25, 2015 11:39 AM GMT
Easygold has some cheek to complain about other people's manners when his aftertiming mmmmmmmmmmms and ??????? are truly condescending.

He proclaims himself to be a betting guru who assists the unfortunates (for an extortionate fee) but yet consistently makes posts that should be acknowledged as major red flags.

Referring and recommending in running laying utilising pictures that are 10 seconds behind live is staggering at this stage.

As is failing to comprehend simple probability calculations such as not being able to price ante-post bets as a double as is perspicaciously conveyed by comments such as he will be much shorter on the day so is value.
Report easygold January 25, 2015 11:43 AM GMT
A Dj your alive......... that`s good to know
Report snap crackle and pop January 25, 2015 11:46 AM GMT
"Recommending in running laying using pictures that 10 seconds behind live"

Sums up this spoofer! LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report insideinfo January 25, 2015 11:56 AM GMT
thats a bit rich coming from someone claiming to have laid a horse at 1.3 when it only traded about 1.6!!
Report snap crackle and pop January 25, 2015 11:58 AM GMT
Are you never give up in disguise?

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report insideinfo January 25, 2015 11:59 AM GMT
no we both just know a billy liar when we see one Laugh
Report snap crackle and pop January 25, 2015 12:01 PM GMT
Run along now inside, you've made quite enough of an eejit out of yourself already for one day!
Report insideinfo January 25, 2015 12:05 PM GMT
well you have made enough of an eejit of yourself to last a lifetime yet you're still here!
Report snap crackle and pop January 25, 2015 12:07 PM GMT
Preferably if you feel the need to run your mouth off, please do so on the main forum so we can keep this an eejit free zone, good lad.
Report tony57 January 25, 2015 12:11 PM GMT
easy,..please excuse me for passing my opinion..but callit is no guesser were golf is concerned mate..won me a 1000, ive not a clue..was then generous enough not to want anything for doing it?..he gets my respect..
Report insideinfo January 25, 2015 12:11 PM GMT
sure you are the bigest clown on the irish forum! but you dont seem to mind as long as its gets you some attention you poor needy soul.
Report snap crackle and pop January 25, 2015 12:14 PM GMT
Thats what Im talking about, you are learning! Except you posted your drivel on wrong forum!
Report easygold January 25, 2015 12:17 PM GMT
Hi Tony, golf is Guessing before the off in the outright market (i.e 5 places paying out on a 100+ competition) no value whatsoever. All about opinions mate. I know very few punters that punt every week in the outright market throughout the year. In-running yes but before the off no way.

I find Call. sound just took him up wrong today.
Report easygold January 25, 2015 12:17 PM GMT
Sorry and make a good profit for all the hard work.
Report tony57 January 25, 2015 12:18 PM GMT
yes easy..i understand..
Report Ozymandius January 25, 2015 1:01 PM GMT
who knew 'fat fingers' was such an insult?
Report kavvie January 25, 2015 1:36 PM GMT
easy gold your totally wrong about callit.hes the best golf punter i ever came across.an encyclopedic knowledge of every golfer in the top 100 of both tours.he knows the courses..what suits who..as tony says above anyone following his tips on here are well in profit...he tipped a 50/1 guy last year?as well as charl early on in the year at 20/1 was it?..by your logic one should never back in big field events?the odds reflect the chance usually but callit is one for seeking out ricks in prices etc..as for snap..he sure knows his racing.his method of coomunication mightnt be for everyone but hes clued in
Report easygold January 25, 2015 1:40 PM GMT
Kavvie......... I read his thread and enjoy it........ But he has far too many bets to make it pay if that`s what`s he is after.
Report roadrunner46 October 28, 2017 9:30 PM BST
good read, don't like reading myself
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com