Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
slickster
10 Jan 15 18:57
| Topic/replies: 4,978 | Blogger: slickster's blog
There are 5 races in which the favourites are ludicrously short...
3 on Tuesday and 2 on Friday.

Supreme. Douvan 5-2.
Arkle. Un De Sceaux 9-4
Champion. Faugheen 5-4.
Triumph. Peace And Co 5-2.
Gold Cup. Silviniaco Conti 11-4.

Anyone taking ANY of these prices for these races with over 2 months to go is clueless. The "bookies" are getting worse.
Pause Switch to Standard View Cheltenham ante post
Show More
Report frank60 March 2, 2015 5:37 PM GMT
TRAINER Nicky Henderson reckons Sprinter Sacre has an "outstandingly good chance" of winning the Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase, and **** punters have seemingly listened with the firm reporting "substantial support" for the nine-year-old.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 2, 2015 9:24 PM GMT
TWO weeks to go, to find a few IRISH good'ens for the handicaps Devil
Report frank60 March 3, 2015 12:21 PM GMT
Boyles...Arkle.. Un De Sceaux  money back as a free bet if he fails to win e25  max , .. money back as a free bet if your horse finishes 2nd to any fav [Channel 4 races only] see boyles site
Report easygold March 3, 2015 10:11 PM GMT
9/4 Un De Sceaux............... Mmmmmmmmmmm I have been called worse I suppose
Report frank60 March 4, 2015 10:55 AM GMT
HIDDEN CYCLONE has been given the go-ahead to contest the Ryanair Chase for a second time in preference to the Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase at next week's Cheltenham Festival.

Trainer Shark Hanlon had been inching closer to running his stable star in the Ryanair Chase, in which he finished second last year, after the withdrawals of Dynaste and Cue Card and came down on the side of the longer race on Wednesday morning

Speaking on At The Races, Hanlon said: "We've just made a decision and we'll go for the Ryanair. There's no Dynaste there this year and with Cue Card pulling out this week, we are heading that way.

"Up to now we were heading towards the Champion Chase but with no Cue Card and the ground drying out, it's likely to be good by Thursday, so we're turning that way."

Hidden Cyclone had been a 14-1 chance for the Champion Chase over 2m a week on Wednesday and he was clipped into 8-1 (from 10) by bookmakers for the Ryanair Chase after Hanlon's announcement.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 5, 2015 12:36 AM GMT
Arbre De Vie any thoughts on which race he will trounce ?
Report easygold March 5, 2015 1:38 AM GMT
Trounce??? off 145 no chance.......... quirky, needs plenty of cut??? look elsewhere......... Mullins has plenty better well-handicapped than him
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 5, 2015 3:58 PM GMT
Holy Fcuk, just back from the Bank......€1,000 Euro for Sterling only £720 and change ! Devil
Report Arklearkle March 5, 2015 4:09 PM GMT
"Bets made in sterling paid in sterling" and "bets made in Euro paid in Euro" so the exchange rate does not really matter. Just dont eat or drink anything!
Report callitasucit March 5, 2015 5:35 PM GMT
^^^^^^And them late night lap dancers won't know the exchange rateWink
Report CheltenhamRoar March 5, 2015 6:11 PM GMT
Foxrock been supplemented for the Ryanair Shocked
Report callitasucit March 5, 2015 6:34 PM GMT
I would agree with that. They have been trying for years to turn him into a plodder, and I doubt he is. Its a very poor race. He wont win the GC. A fast run Ryanair might see him bag there.
Report callitasucit March 5, 2015 6:40 PM GMT
Bang there.
Report never give up March 5, 2015 11:56 PM GMT
callitasucit • March 5, 2015 11:45 PM GMT
Think blocking is the solution Oz. I blocked that gob sh!te NGU, and was a great call.

Its a case of them having spouted so much sh1te over a period of time, the chances of them suddenly saying something sensible/interesting is very low. CM can to be fair put up some items of interest, but littered with rubbish. And since he has recently decided he owns the forum, he has become unbearable!!

So realistically, unless they are transferred to the WPM stable, there is little hope for improvement.

OH THE racist COWARD HAS BLOCKED ME......

are you still slagging of people with down syndrome ya coward...

as i said you wouldnt have the ckinkers to call someone with downs syndrome a RETARD in front of a family member...........

you are a sad/sick individual who posted as SNOOKER so you could slag of DOWNS SYNDROME under 2 different names.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COWARD
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 5, 2015 11:58 PM GMT
'Playing THE MAN, not the ball' callit Whoops
Report callitasucit March 6, 2015 12:46 AM GMT
What 'Man' am I playing Catch Me??

Ted Walsh??
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 6, 2015 10:23 PM GMT
norn iron  • March 6, 2015 9:58 PM GMT 

GOIN BE LOT IRISH HORSES IN FOR shock WHEN THEY RUNNING ON GOOD GROUND FOR FIRST TIME IN yonks

MY BISMARK  FAUGHEEN  BEAT nothing AND RUBY STAYING LOYAL TO MEGABUCKS OWNER 

MY BEST 3 BETS APACHE STRONGHOLD /JETSKI/WINDSOR PARK

BARRY GERAGHTY TOP JOCKEY
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 6, 2015 10:26 PM GMT
http://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/cheltenham/gl53-7/hourly-weather-forecast/328267

RAIN forecast for Sunday & Monday...not sure what ground we face
Report paulie wallnuts March 7, 2015 10:44 AM GMT
im not well...somebody please help me.....

i mean really unwell.....

i mean more unwell than wonky unwell......

im talking bonkers bonkers unwell.....

if anybody has a straight jacket which has a pocket to keep me £720 ......id be very grateful.....

best of luck all punters next week.......
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 7, 2015 11:16 AM GMT
Will have the rain coat
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 7, 2015 11:25 AM GMT
http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online/

That's a great offer by Korals, love the max bet in small print
Report slickster March 10, 2015 7:05 PM GMT
Anybody put these 5 certs in a super yankee all them weeks ago?
Report easygold January 7, 2016 2:05 PM GMT

Jan 13, 2015 -- 4:04AM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

UDS reminds me of Im A Driver another spectacular trail blazing jumper.I think he will be a lay of all lays at Cheltenham,I actually need him to win easily in Leopardstown so he will be nice and short.On the day he will also be a place lay as I think he will go off too fast,that means he can't touch a twig,the slightest mistake at that pace will bring him down.Even if he does jump around there is a fair chance that if they start to close all you need is one to go past and he will fold.Remember he fell in Thurles.

You know I do the graft............

Report easygold January 7, 2016 2:10 PM GMT

Jan 29, 2015 -- 8:27AM, easygold wrote:

Fair enough......... but if you are going to one this year make sure you avoid any one with D.McCain is on the panel, he can`t string two words together and just enjoys the free booze, and a trainer who is over-rated.

Mmmmmmmmmm

Report easygold January 7, 2016 2:13 PM GMT

Jan 13, 2015 -- 7:04PM, Deise59 wrote:

UDS biggest lay of the festival, beat nothing over hurdles in Ireland, looked as if he was in troube in France, a CH candidtae by style of wins rather than substance, will go off like a scaled cat and die up the hill if he gets that far, will set it up for either Gilgamboa or Josses Hill, 5/2 on a horse who's ran twice over fences fallen once, never been to cheltenham, crazy, hopefully evens on the day, lay and place lay

Another one gone....

Report easygold January 7, 2016 2:14 PM GMT

Jan 22, 2015 -- 12:02PM, slickster wrote:

Un De Sceaux Sunday. Is around the 8-11 mark. Should he win convincingly, 9-4 will be a distant memory for Cheltenham and you'll be looking at around evens. Hardly what we call value is it?

Mmmmmmmmmm

Report easygold January 7, 2016 2:16 PM GMT

Jan 15, 2015 -- 2:21AM, Deise59 wrote:

I hope he wins at Leop easigold, price will contract even further, vatour comes out of arkle, shorter again, will go off a very short price, one thing being a bulldozer over hurdles, completely different story over fences, I expect the bookies to have a field day with this lad,loads of doubles, trebles and accums on mullins horses on the first day, surely wants slower ground than he is probably going to get

La La

Report easygold January 7, 2016 2:19 PM GMT

Jan 13, 2015 -- 7:42PM, easygold wrote:

Best of luck with that project........ Deise59....... 2m3f at France and went off like a scaled cat and held-on. His nickname is The Bulldozer given to him by B.Ger.. after he got off him. Cheltenham is not as stiff as people think with those downhills giving front runners an advantage.All novices have usually ran around twice this time of the year, come back on after he wins at Leop...

Wow.....

Report easygold January 7, 2016 2:20 PM GMT
Slick....... give us a wave...........
Report Snookerpunter January 7, 2016 2:26 PM GMT
Roadrunner in disguise????

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
Report easygold January 7, 2016 2:27 PM GMT
But you know I`m not......... and you are like all these mugs......... u have so much to learn...... and u don`t even see it......
Report Snookerpunter January 7, 2016 2:42 PM GMT
Very antsy lately, very antsy indeed.

The alarm bells are ringing.
Report easygold January 7, 2016 2:58 PM GMT
Yeah, I was too nice last year....... expect me like this from now on......... any crap said.... u will be told off..
Report wildmanfromborneo January 7, 2016 3:22 PM GMT
Pa Lapsy never lets us down.
Naturally no booms,no coming back on demanding praise its why others don't recognise his consistency.

Here is his comment on the Champion Hurdle " 16/1 for Willie Mullins 1 2 3 doesn't look the worst bet in the world "

The other notable pick was Frank60 and his faith in Coneygree.

One Last Chance also picked my old friend Glens Melody,may have been lucky but they still collected their winnings.
Report easygold January 7, 2016 3:28 PM GMT
Yeah, Pa is one of the good ones......... but you know the vile crew........
Report CheltenhamRoar January 7, 2016 3:28 PM GMT
Oh by the way peace & co is still a freak of a horse, when he settles he'll take some beating.
Report easygold January 7, 2016 3:35 PM GMT
He won the race you nerd........
Report CheltenhamRoar January 7, 2016 4:08 PM GMT
I'm talking about last time out thicko
Report easygold January 7, 2016 4:40 PM GMT
When he settles....... they horse will not settle unless others do pace for him........ or they trained him to front run, which I would do.... Jacob, went forward at Donny after a mile and did no harm.....
Report CheltenhamRoar January 7, 2016 6:23 PM GMT
Yes I agree, if a horse is keen let him get on with it, better than zapping  all the energy out of him by trying to settle him.
He's a slick jumper and would be tough to catch from the front..
Report slickster January 8, 2016 3:58 PM GMT
Okay easygob, seems you retrieved this thread from last year, we'll go again.
There is a certain likeness to it.

The 2 key sentences are.........
The 6 below SHOULD win.
But do they represent VALUE, especially in these days where it's hard to get a decent wager on with the "bookies".

4 on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday and a probable 1 on Thursday.

Min 5-2 Supreme Novices Hurdle.
Douvan 4-6 Arkle Chase.
Faugheen 4-7 Champion Hurdle.
Annie Power 4-5 Mares Hurdle.
Un De Sceaux 6-4 Champion Chase.
Vautour 5-4 Ryanair Chase.

A couple of points to watch out for here. Douvan. Previous years Supreme winners don't have a good record in next year's Arkle.
Annie Power. Can we trust Ruby not to fall off this time, hence NOT saving the "bookies" tens and tens of millions?
Vautour. No doubt in my mind the Ryanair is the correct race for him, but there are 2 other possible races for him.
With over 2 months to go, is there ANY value available?
Law of averages, shall we say 3 win and 3 lose?
Report easygold January 8, 2016 4:07 PM GMT
???????????????????? 2015
Supreme. Douvan 5-2.
Arkle. Un De Sceaux 9-4
Champion. Faugheen 5-4.
Triumph. Peace And Co 5-2.
Gold Cup. Silviniaco Conti 11-4.

Anyone taking ANY of these prices for these races with over 2 months to go is clueless. The "bookies" are getting worse.

Would you just STOP.........
Report slickster January 8, 2016 4:24 PM GMT
Do you have ANY idea of the CONCEPT of VALUE clueless?
Report Roger De Bris January 8, 2016 4:31 PM GMT
Only 4 winners slick all at shorter prices...
Douvan 2/1
Un De Sceaux 4/6
Faugheen 4/5
Peace And Co 2/1

well done...
Report slickster January 8, 2016 4:36 PM GMT
Did they, at any stage, represent VALUE?
Did I say they wouldn't win?
Report easygold January 8, 2016 4:40 PM GMT
If you remember, there was a thread about UN DE SCEAUX 9/4 was value....... so I answered in ur silly thread...... where you said I was clueless......
Report winsamsoon January 8, 2016 4:41 PM GMT
Min 5/2 No thanks, even tho it prob goes of shorter on the day. First race of the festival, you'll get good offers on the day.
Douvan 4/6 Will win but why back it now, will be 4/6 or close on the day
Faugheen 4/7 Same as above
Annie Power 4/5, you can get 4/5 on her to win any race, wouldn't be surprised if Vroum Vroum Mag ran here and Annie went to the Stayers
Un De Sceaux 6/4 VALUE
Vautour 5/4 Once again you can get 5/4 on him to win any race, why take 5/4 for this one.
Report Roger De Bris January 8, 2016 4:41 PM GMT
You said they were all ludicrously short....you were proved wrong 4 out of 5 and the loser returned 3/1.
At least put your hand up when you get it wrong.
And then you insult easygold after he said Un De Sceaux was value at 5/2...
NOTED.
Report slickster January 8, 2016 4:46 PM GMT
I am not getting through am I? Just because they win does not make them VALUE. Anyway, I'll leave you to mop up the crumbs, whilst I go about obtaining VALUE. Cheers.........
Report Roger De Bris January 8, 2016 5:02 PM GMT
I'm sure you are capable of finding value bets slick, but in 4 of these examples anyone who backed them at those prices got value. The proof is in the pudding.
Report TheWasp January 8, 2016 5:05 PM GMT
Whats your position in gobbers tipping organisation roger surely Press man?
Report workrider January 8, 2016 5:11 PM GMT
Irony of ironies there surely The Wasp .....Laugh
Report TheWasp January 8, 2016 6:36 PM GMT
Whats the irony wonks ? Ive never had a tipping line or worked for one
Report Tolmi January 8, 2016 6:44 PM GMT
There is a very significant difference between backing Vautour at 5/4 NRNB for the Ryanair and backing him at 5/4 to win any race at the festival...and it might not be the difference you think at first glance.
Report winsamsoon January 8, 2016 6:50 PM GMT
There is indeed Tolmi, that's why 5/4 NRNB doesn't exist
Report workrider January 8, 2016 6:51 PM GMT
Hint hint Waspy , snaps pr man is ? .
Report TheWasp January 8, 2016 6:53 PM GMT
Snaps tips dont need a pr guru results speak for themselves wonks
Report workrider January 8, 2016 7:01 PM GMT
Yet you find it impossible to leave it go when his point n shot odds on shots get stuffed , coming on time after time with your unlucky snap retort. On average I'd say your a poor P.R. same old same old...
Report slickster January 8, 2016 7:05 PM GMT
Mr Debris, would you consider Douvan at 4-6 or Annie Power at 4-5 for their respective races, VALUE?
Report TheWasp January 8, 2016 7:07 PM GMT
thankfully they are few and far between wonks
Report Tolmi January 8, 2016 7:19 PM GMT
Sorry winsamsoon I thought from reading your post it did exist.I would take evens NRNB for theRyanair before taking 5/4 any race at the Festival...not that I am advocating either!!
Report Roger De Bris January 8, 2016 7:29 PM GMT
I don't get involved in Jump Racing slick.
Maybe easygold might answer that for you.
Report slickster January 8, 2016 7:42 PM GMT
Would you consider 4-5 heads value, even if it came up 8 times out of 10?
Report slickster January 10, 2016 3:54 PM GMT
Anyone take 5-2 Min? 6-4 now Grin
Report one last chance January 10, 2016 8:33 PM GMT
Faugheen @2-1 Cool
Report kavvie January 11, 2016 11:56 AM GMT
for anyone not having bkd min at better prices it has to be a lay at 6/4?  not saying it wont win but 6/4 to win supreme 2 months out?
Report tony57 January 11, 2016 1:39 PM GMT
madness to back it at that kavie..wait till the day if you fancy it..im sweet on hendersons myself but theres a few still to run yet?
Report Snookerpunter January 11, 2016 3:38 PM GMT
Suppose there are two sides to the argument as regards Min(as there is with everything I suppose!!)

True he hasn't beaten a whole lot, and Altior would have done more than him so far. But Min has been mightily impressive, and coming form those quarters given how they have farmed the race recently, it is only right he is clear fav.

A bookies job is not only to price up a market as they see it, but to price it up through they eyes of the punter as well. If a firm thought England were evens for a home game, yet knew the majority will back them anyway at 4-6, they ain't going to go evens.

Similarly the layers know that all the mug punters and one a year aficionados will be ploughing blindly into Min, so they have no need to offer what they would deem to be the 'real' price.

It could go both ways on the opening day. True the bookmaking fraternity will always try to get their share of punters for the week by offering seriously good offers on Tuesday morning, and Min could well be the carrot this year. I do think they will hammer him pre off though, as they don't want a big SP to kick off the dreaded WPM 4 timers.

I'm not saying its only mugs that will back Min. Far from it. I think he is the real deal. But there will enough of that type backing it any price to ensure that it will probably only be a small window on the Tuesday morning where the 'real price' will be offered.

If I'm backing it, it will be then.
Report frank60 January 11, 2016 4:26 PM GMT
Rich Ricci has won the race for the last 3years Callit so its fair to say this would be on the mind of the big hitters, for the last number of years P.P have giving specials on the opening race at Cheltenham[up to 7days before the race]its well worth the wait to see what other shops will do to get there share of punters, if any foremites fancy Min i would hold fire until at least a week before the Supreme, Many of the shops give money back n/runner at this stage.
Report kavvie January 11, 2016 4:40 PM GMT
reasons not to back him
6/4
2 months out
going will prob be good to soft
special offers week before race usually pp
nrnb
law of averages
only cost 6000 euro
only raced twice for wpm

reason to back him
he looks a monster and will prob win!!
Report snap crackle and pop January 11, 2016 5:05 PM GMT
They paid a lot more than 6k for him anyway and thats a certainty
Report kavvie January 11, 2016 5:38 PM GMT
seems not...6000 euro.i was surprised when i read it.wp said it
Report snap crackle and pop January 11, 2016 5:44 PM GMT
Previous connections paid 6k for him, current connections paid a lot more for him!
Report dj876 January 11, 2016 5:49 PM GMT

Jan 11, 2016 -- 5:56AM, kavvie wrote:

for anyone not having bkd min at better prices it has to be a lay at 6/4?

Report dj876 January 11, 2016 5:49 PM GMT
Where can one lay him at 6/4 ?(on gross terms even)
Report kavvie January 11, 2016 6:03 PM GMT
when i posted i looked he was 2.63ish  hes out to 2.74 now  not miles away from 6/4
Report Rocketfingers January 11, 2016 7:14 PM GMT
Backed Ivanovich Gorbatov at 5's still 9/2 about him, I was at Cheltenham the day Camping Ground ran, thought he looked awesome.
Report TellTheKing January 11, 2016 11:10 PM GMT
Min’s previous trainer bought the horse cheap. He went to Willie after two reasonable if not outstanding runs over hurdles. I’d be surprised if he cross the water for less than 80k. With the prize money in France it wouldn’t make sense to sell them for much less.

I’m not totally in love with the horse but Bellshill is likely to find itself with not a huge amount to be and will go off a fair but shorter than the current 4’s for the neptune. Similar comments apply to Ivanovich Gorbatov with the difference being that he really looks the standout juvenile to have run this year. Unless something emerges quickly he could be a point and shoot job on the day.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 12, 2016 7:56 AM GMT
6/4 is a crazy price about Min.

He runs way to free.
He has yet to be challenged.
He's not certain to go for that race.
He could pick up an injury.
Something could spread eagle a field and tumble in price.
It will more than likely be enhanced by the layers ( always enhance the first race to get the blighters in )
The on track layers will be champing at the bit and will go after him.
Report pa lapsy January 12, 2016 10:46 AM GMT
Very rare to see a horse taking a hold like Min and having enough left to kick on and in that "whoosh" style as well, he did though and hard not to be impressed by both runs. It isn't a style i'm enmoured with as the big worry is the possible danger of not finding extra this time. Could easily be something else.
Last comment i think could apply with both Hendersons Buveur D'air(form with current 2nd fav Altior) and Alan King's Yanworth.
Last years bumper winner Moon Racer(Yanworth 4th) hasn't raced since,think he would be be some price at the current 20's if was certain to run but i've no idea what is happening with him.
While Min has done it well against fair horses this is obviously a different level to what he has encountered,win or lose 6/4 isn't a great price imo.
Report easygold January 12, 2016 1:07 PM GMT
pa..... http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/david-pipe-supreme-favourite-moo...
Report slickster January 12, 2016 1:17 PM GMT
"He's not certain to go for that race". Really wildman?
Report pa lapsy January 12, 2016 1:49 PM GMT
Thanks Easygold,doubtful and far from certain runner i think would be fair,still a small few £ still on the back side here to kinda say that.
Hard not agree with his "the crazy price" reasoning though Slick, according to bookies reps the offices are inundated with Min backers bating down the doors trying to back it even though two months away,going 5/4 with a few as well. A cynical ploy by them in order to reduce the inevitable Min/Douvan/Faugheen/Annie accum i think.
Report pa lapsy January 12, 2016 2:10 PM GMT
The other major factor with his price will be the desertion of the (main) market rivals to the Neptune.
Report workrider January 12, 2016 4:18 PM GMT
I was there Sat Pa and have to say I was impressed, he jumped the one in front of the stand the way they fly them in the C/Hurdle ,absolutley flew it ,pulled like a train the whole way , as they turned in I turned to my mate and said this is not over yet as the other two closed up. Then whoosh he was gone again, dont know what it looked like on telly approaching the turn in , but to the naked eye he looked as if they were getting to him, but he could have gone around again. Still I think you'd be mad to take that price with the race been so far away .
Report pa lapsy January 12, 2016 5:06 PM GMT
Yep it is too far away, no guarantee of future results but bobs better in pocket at the moment as the Irish results are so punter friendly tis almost untrue.
While the price is awful the books will try their best to manipulate it for their benefit i think,if they were to be believed after Annies fall last year it saved them 3 times Americas National debt, a few will go to the Neptune to swerve Min and on the day could see the sp be 4/5-4/6 myself. An alternative bet will almost certainly "present" itself.
Report workrider January 12, 2016 5:17 PM GMT
Lots of favs popping up here alright ,I'd say the books are finding the going tough ,must pop into the Church and say a little prayer for them...
Report neill d January 15, 2016 4:45 PM GMT
Ivan Gorbatov is a great shout, they will have wanted to start off Piltown Proper with a real one and with the money in places like Dubai & the AW kicking on a bit, there'll be nothing of his potential coming out of Henderson's or Nicholls', at least not off the flat anyway.
Report DECALEC January 15, 2016 11:02 PM GMT
Workpiece IT looked the same on telly only warmer am on@6/1 only £7.50 and yorkhill@ 10/1 nep same £7.50 and 10er dbl
Report DECALEC January 15, 2016 11:03 PM GMT
Sincere apology workpiece fckn predicted text
Report DECALEC January 15, 2016 11:04 PM GMT
So sorry workrider why did that happen again
Report DECALEC January 15, 2016 11:05 PM GMT
Using a new TABLET Xmas present  must keep taking them
Report pa lapsy January 18, 2016 7:35 PM GMT
For anyone with both a Stan J. and B 3.65 accounts(long shot) and able to get any thing decent on(longer shot).

In "total Irish trained winners Chel" market;

B 3.65  12 or more 8/11
Stan J  11 or less 4/1

A thoroughly shockin thing to do.
Report TellTheKing January 18, 2016 9:48 PM GMT
I will be getting stuck into Vautour NRNB for the Champion Chase @ 5/2 before Un De Sceaux runs at the weekend. While they will most likely not look a gift horse in the mouth in the Ryanair if UDS doesn’t get back on course in Ascot they will have to be tempted to go got two mile glory. With Ruby aboard in a CC he would sicken most of the field by two out.
Report workrider January 18, 2016 9:57 PM GMT
TTK, whatsyour thoughts on Champange Fever in the CC ?
Report TellTheKing January 18, 2016 10:10 PM GMT
A nearly horse at the highest level and couldn’t entertain him for a race like the CC with such doubts over his wellbeing this season. If Vautour ran in the CC he could have a life in the Ryanair because it’s a desperately light contest. Of all the WPM horses that will be travelling over CF would be amongst the least likely to carry my support in any race.
Report workrider January 18, 2016 10:17 PM GMT
TTK just pm'd you.
Report Deplasterer February 11, 2016 11:05 AM GMT
Killultagh Vic out for the season.
Report Snookerpunter February 11, 2016 12:51 PM GMT
Shame that is DP, as he looks a right good one.

What it does do though us copper fasten my belief that Sizing John is a cracking ante post bet at 12-1 for the JLT.  Hopefully it books his ticket to this rather than the Arkle.

Douvan is an absolute monster, and is not for beating, so I see no reason why HdeB would send him there.

The JLT is seriously lacking in quality and Sizing John should be fav once announced a definite.

The 7s Shantou Village for the AB is also a cracking bet. No reason to take Yanworth on again over shorter. He looks tailor made for the 3mile on better ground.

Like the JLT, very few of the market principles will line up in the Ryanair. It would be folly for Giggs to send all their big guns to the GC, and be empty handed in their own race. R2R fits the profile nickel for this, and is different gravy to most if the other likely contenders. 6s will look very big come race time.

Still very keen on Renneti for the Coral, and have gone for the retirement fund on the multiples with these 4!!
Report tony57 February 11, 2016 1:09 PM GMT
I,ll be very interested in Saturdays newbury bumper..okcorral runs and wins I expect he,ll be put in a short odds for the festival? I have criq rock e/w, but be very interested in hendersons if it wins saturday
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com