Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pa lapsy
07 Jan 15 13:27
| Topic/replies: 12,625 | Blogger: pa lapsy's blog
Unacceptable.
Pause Switch to Standard View 12 dead over cartoon.
Show More
Report Rocketfingers January 8, 2015 9:04 PM GMT
Going to watch CBB too.
Report pa lapsy January 8, 2015 9:04 PM GMT
Rocketfingers 20.25 " Anyway the facts are Pakistan is a common law society,get some education you absolute halfwit"
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:10 PM GMT
but my point is ..ITS YOUR RIGHT TO ASK TO BE JUDGED BY IT??
Report pa lapsy January 8, 2015 9:11 PM GMT
I,m looking at the map of Pakistan,the colour is purple.

What does the colour purple mean;

Countries where sharia applies in full,covering personal status issues as well as criminal proceedings.
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:11 PM GMT
that sums you up rock the dumbo..cbb..that's fine for oz..but grow up ffs..
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:12 PM GMT
hi pa..do you know what countrys have sharia?.Laugh
Report Ozymandius January 8, 2015 9:13 PM GMT
What colour is the Uk on your map?
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:15 PM GMT
pa..ive been to these countries I have friends who have lived there..if you are a muslim..wherever you live..you can go to a iman..and ask to be judged by sharia law..its even happening here now?..underground the muslims don't use our courts to sort out most disputes or problems they go to the iman..and get the Koran open...but THE ROCK who is the clever one?..says no...
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:16 PM GMT
answer my question before cbb finishes oz...?
Report Ozymandius January 8, 2015 9:16 PM GMT
clue Uk ad Pakistan are the same colour.  A sort or terracotta shade.

You can find pakistan on an unmarked, map, can't you Pa?
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:17 PM GMT
common oz..does Pakistan have sharia law yes or no?
Report pa lapsy January 8, 2015 9:19 PM GMT
Thats what google says Tony, great yoke altogether.
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:20 PM GMT
thanks pa..thought google was wrong...did you know all the gulf states have it also?
Report Ozymandius January 8, 2015 9:22 PM GMT
Yes Tony, no one has claimed it doesn't.  But it is still classed as a predomnantly Commom Law country...as Rock pointed out.  Sharia law applies in parallel in some aspects of law but not all.

Pa, any luck finding pakistan on that map?
Report pa lapsy January 8, 2015 9:24 PM GMT
Google "sharia in the world" first one up should be wiki, scroll down til you get to the map of the world where it is used, Pakistan is purple,read what does purple mean.
Come back to me later Oz.
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:26 PM GMT
do you know what oz..you are one nasty piece of work lad..you know full well you buddy is under the wheel on this one..but you have shame you still try to ease his stupidity..why can you not admit all ive said is the truth..?
Report Ozymandius January 8, 2015 9:26 PM GMT
i have given you the link Pa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_legal_systems#mediaviewer/File:LegalSystemsOfTheWorldMap.png
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:27 PM GMT
you and your buddy will be laughed off come morning when anyone sees this thread..
Report Ozymandius January 8, 2015 9:27 PM GMT
Because what you have said isn;t true, Tony, as I have explained.
Report Ozymandius January 8, 2015 9:28 PM GMT
Are you able to open that link, Pa?
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:30 PM GMT
Laughdid I not say the countrys I said have Islamic law?..did I not say it is your right to ask to be judged by set law if country has it?..does google say set countries have set law yes or no/..remember you have already said Pakistan has sharia ..so
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:31 PM GMT
answer? sky+ cbb
Report freddiek January 8, 2015 9:31 PM GMT
lads i wouldn't give him the satisfaction. its the highlight of his day, winning little victories over the Internet
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:33 PM GMT
fred I put baby in the corner on this..he is ham struck his buddy is already ran for cover..but lies and smoke screens cannot hide the truth..
Report pa lapsy January 8, 2015 9:33 PM GMT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appliication_of_sharia_law_by_country

That is all you need
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:35 PM GMT
well said pa..but you could put a few more in there..don't forget to read about sharia..and what rights you have under it?
Report Ozymandius January 8, 2015 9:39 PM GMT
Pa,  the reason my link is more relevant than yours is because it describes which is the predominant system of law applicable in all countries.  In Pakistan;s case that is Common Law.

Your map only explains that Sharia law is practised in Pakistan, no one is questioning that
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:41 PM GMT
..you have said with your mate sharia is not in Pakistan..until I told you to google it?..wow you are one bulll****r oz...
Report Ozymandius January 8, 2015 9:41 PM GMT
did I not say the countrys I said have Islamic law?..did I not say it is your right to ask to be judged by set law if country has it?..does google say set countries have set law yes or no/..remember you have already said Pakistan has sharia ..so

Have ansewred this already.

see post 21.22
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:42 PM GMT
no one is questioning thatLaugh
Report pa lapsy January 8, 2015 9:42 PM GMT
You were told to get an education earlier and you were an absolute halfwit Tony,by someone that thinks Pakistan is a common law country no less,we'll leave it at that.
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:44 PM GMT
common law..and sharia law run along side eachother?..did I not say from the start Pakistan has sharia law ?..so I was right IT HAS SHARIA LAW ..you are same sad fuucker oz..you carnt admit your wrong..read the ****n thread again you soft tool..
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:45 PM GMT
yes pa..him and his buddy ..who is clever by the way?Laugh
Report pa lapsy January 8, 2015 9:47 PM GMT
No ozy the map doesn,t say that,it says sharia is APPLIED IN FULL.
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 9:48 PM GMT
applied in full...wonder does that mean that if your a muslim you can ask to be judged by a sharia court?mmmmm I wonder...
Report Ozymandius January 8, 2015 9:53 PM GMT
why are you afraid to open my map, Pa.

The reason Pakistan is NOT predominantly a Sharia Law country is that here are several areas of the law where it does not apply. It only applies in parallel to common law in certain areas of law.

Pakistan is classed as a Common Law country.
Report pa lapsy January 8, 2015 9:55 PM GMT
You better get on to wiki and tell them they are wrong.
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 10:00 PM GMT
PAKISTAN
"Until 1978 Islamic law was restricted to personal staus issues zha ul hac introduced sharia courts and made far reaching chages in the criminal justice system articles 203 establish a shria court to with the POWER TO ANY LAW OR GOVERMENT ACTION TO BE AGAINST ISLAM,and to review court cases to adherence to Islamic law.the penal code includes elements of SHARIA,under artice 5 section 2,of the ordance order v11 1979,who ever is guilty of ZINA if he or she is mushan,must be STONED TO DEATH IN A PUBLIC PLACE,or if he or she is not mushan,be punished in a public place by whipping  100 strips,under 2006 rape law cases can also be herd under Islamic law.
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 10:02 PM GMT
oz you should stop digging ..good night.
Report Rocketfingers January 8, 2015 10:02 PM GMT
Oz they can't find the UK on the map never mind Pakistan fgs.
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 10:03 PM GMT
hes the clever one..hi mr clever...
Report Rocketfingers January 8, 2015 10:06 PM GMT
tony57
Date Joined:    13 Oct 10
Blogger: tony57's blog
Add contact | Send message
08 Jan 15 22:02 Joined: 13 Oct 10 | Topic/replies: 3,887 | Blogger: tony57's blog
oz you should stop digging ..good night.

Translation: I have to run off and pick some favs or long shots (2nd favs) for tomorrow.
Report tony57 January 8, 2015 10:09 PM GMT
hurts rock eh..made to look like the idiot you are..and your mate..Laughnight mr clever..remember GOOGLE..G O O G L E ...
Report pa lapsy January 8, 2015 10:10 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Rocketfingers January 8, 2015 10:11 PM GMT
Good luck tony with your little tips mate, night night Laugh
Report tony57 January 9, 2015 9:45 AM GMT
anyone know the definition of clever? is it on GOOGLE?
Report mrtopnotch January 9, 2015 11:05 AM GMT
Tony57 - you wrote "the germans are now having rallies demanding restrictions on islam"

Dresden, compared to other German cities, had very few immigrants, and even fewer Muslim residents. There have been weekly protests by the Patriotic Europeans against the Islamisation of the West (Pegida) since October.A record 18,000 people turned out on Monday at one rally in Dresden.

But counter demonstrations have sprung up and the group has been condemned by senior German politicians.Thousands of people marched in Berlin, Cologne, Dresden and Stuttgart. In Berlin, police said that some 5,000 counter-demonstrators blocked hundreds of Pegida supporters from marching along their planned route.
A total of 22,000 anti-Pegida demonstrators rallied in Stuttgart, Muenster and Hamburg, according to the DPS news agency.

What is Pegida?
•    Founded in Dresden by activist Lutz Bachmann in October 2014
•    Acronym for Patriotische Europaer Gegen die Islamisierung des Abendlandes (Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West)
•    Umbrella group for German right-wing, attracting support from mainstream conservatives to neo-Nazi factions and football hooligans
•    Holds street protests against what it sees as a dangerous rise in the influence of Islam over European countries
•    19-point manifesto says the movement opposes extremism and calls for protection of Germany's Judeo-Christian culture

These are Neo-Nazi racists - clearly Tony57 has an agenda here
Report Rocketfingers January 9, 2015 11:10 AM GMT
Laugh

Yes mrtopnotch to try and lowers everyone's IQ on herei beleive, honestly would not bother with the man child Tony, you'll be getting PM's offering you out but nothing to worry about, trust me. Oops looks like Google fail for Tony. Back to your little tips Tony and betting 1st and 2nd favs Laugh
Report tony57 January 9, 2015 11:23 AM GMT
excuse me mrtopnotch...are you saying im a rightwing Nazi?lol..
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 9, 2015 11:25 AM GMT
Catch Me ifyoucan  • January 7, 2015 2:03 PM GMT 
Je Suis Charlie !
Report Rocketfingers January 9, 2015 11:25 AM GMT
Google fail.

Congrats Tony first man in the world not to be able to work GOOGLE Laugh
Report tony57 January 9, 2015 11:25 AM GMT
rock..google it..you,ll find out what it means..
Report tony57 January 9, 2015 11:27 AM GMT
hurt you last night didn't I rock?..owww I have no doubt you went to bed in bitter frustration at being made to look like a idiot..google sharia..
Report pa lapsy January 9, 2015 11:28 AM GMT
@ Catchme

Ta me Cathal.
Report kavvie January 9, 2015 11:35 AM GMT
tony im afraid you hit a nerve with rockey..hes angry today..
Report tony57 January 9, 2015 11:40 AM GMT
kavie apparently according to mrtopnotch because I said the germans protested against islam..it means im a right wing Nazi?mr top says the group that rallied are connected to football hooligans/..if so I didn't know..i just said what I saw on tv..conspiracy theories gone mad?..if only mr top knew the truth..im so far to the left of ..them guys its silly..i have no agenda...I was expressing a opinion..not a agenda...I proved a point about sharia law..nothing else mr top...
Report mrtopnotch January 9, 2015 11:40 AM GMT
Tony57 - yes I believe you are a racist
Report tony57 January 9, 2015 11:42 AM GMT
well you would be wrong mr top, but your entitled to your opinion and I understand you don't know me..
Report mrtopnotch January 9, 2015 11:43 AM GMT
Grand so Tony57
Report tony57 January 9, 2015 11:47 AM GMT
it is mr top..best of punting to you.
Report Ozymandius January 9, 2015 11:48 AM GMT
well spotted, Mr Top Notch.
Report tony57 January 9, 2015 11:50 AM GMT
Laughtwisting are you oz..after getting your backside spaned last night on sharia law?what a piece of work you are eh?..carnt admit your wrong..not a decent bone in your body..
Report Ozymandius January 9, 2015 11:58 AM GMT
Tony, you are one of the band of unschooled illiterates on here.  the sooner you come to terms with the fact that you will never win any debate of substance on here, the better. 

Stick to what you do best; putting up the fav or 2nd fav in bumpers and leave world affairs to the more capable.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 9, 2015 12:09 PM GMT
Pa,
Kindly google what I said...then you'll understand. Wink
Report pa lapsy January 9, 2015 12:24 PM GMT
In fairness you said it very quick on the thread,je compris, might need a little help with dis googling thing though from some of the kind posters on hereWink
Report Rocketfingers January 9, 2015 12:43 PM GMT
I have shortlisted my 3 in the search for the dumbest forumite.

Tony 57
Richters
FreddieK

Tony would take it for his amazing ability to find GOOGLE to complex to use !!
Report tony57 January 9, 2015 12:49 PM GMT
are you still clever rock?..your the cleverest.Shocked
Report Rocketfingers January 9, 2015 2:23 PM GMT
God almighty, i corrected you on this last night you dumb clown, it's 'you're' not 'your'. Now a serious question did you attend school?
Report wildmanfromborneo January 9, 2015 3:18 PM GMT
MrTopNotch peers down from his lofty perch,makes no contribution just engages in a bit of name calling.

Tony57 is a working class lad who left school early to work,a proper candidate for the enlightened ones ire so he first calls him a Nazi,then a racist.
This is what they think is a discussion,no attempt to argue with reason or logic,just call names.

MrTopNotch has to be a member of New Labour,the ones that despise the working class,hate soccer and what they deem working class pursuits.
He is a massive fan of the EU and mass immigration,favours gay marriage,favours the rights of some lesbian to bring her date to the school dance,hates religion but has a soft spot for Islam.

MrTopNotch may I introduce you to Ozymandius.
Report tony57 January 9, 2015 3:29 PM GMT
be interesting to see some of mr tops answers Wildman?..afterall..he gave no reason to his views only that I said Germany is having rallies against islam?..so im wondering what he read in the thread that said im a Nazi racist? oh don't forget the oz has rolled in with agreement..sad man with a sad life...
Report wildmanfromborneo January 9, 2015 3:37 PM GMT
They don't debate they dictate indeed they try to close down debate,hence the name calling.

You commented on anti Muslim marches in Germany,a factual statement,you never said you support them but that's not important to the intolerant liberal you call names to stop any discussion.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 9, 2015 4:33 PM GMT
Hostage takers killed, hostages freed at both sites.
Report paulie wallnuts January 9, 2015 4:42 PM GMT
^^And here was I thinking this was the maddest man in Europe^^
Report Ozymandius January 9, 2015 4:46 PM GMT
Laugh  He could be the Mastermind at home stroking the white cat
Report CheltenhamRoar January 10, 2015 11:03 AM GMT
Laugh
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 13, 2015 10:43 PM GMT
ALOT WORSE this time

Catch Me ifyoucan  • January 9, 2015 11:25 AM GMT 
Catch Me ifyoucan  • January 7, 2015 2:03 PM GMT 
Je Suis Charlie !
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 22, 2016 1:23 PM GMT
On March 13, a car bomb in the capital city of Ankara exploded leaving at least 37 people dead and more than 100 injured, according to the Turkish health ministry.
On Saturday, an ISIS-connected suicide bomber killed at least four in a busy tourist area in Istanbul.
Not much western media coverage it seems.

You were Charlie, you were Paris.....Will you be Ankara? Will you be Brussels?
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 22, 2016 1:23 PM GMT
http://mic.com/articles/138546/just-days-before-belgium-here-s-the-terrorist...
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 22, 2016 1:44 PM GMT
Reports of up to 34 dead, 130 severely injured, after explosions at Brussels Airport and metro station.

RIP.

Another Tragic and Sad Day for Europe.....Meanwhile there are reports that Belgium's Tihange Nuclear Plant has been evacuated.

Barry White really loved Belgium "Just the way you are".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1mibrPIBeI
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 25, 2016 6:18 PM GMT
BREAKING: 29 people killed and 60 people injured after suicide bomber attacked football stadium during match in the city of Iskanderiyah in Iraq
Report ufcdan March 25, 2016 7:26 PM GMT
I'm hardly a bleeding hearts liberal but I bet we won't see any Iraqi flags being shone of any prominent European buildings !
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 14, 2016 11:29 PM BST
#PrayForNice
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 14, 2016 11:41 PM BST
https://www.rt.com/news/351091-france-nice-truck-attack/
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 14, 2016 11:52 PM BST
THIS IS LIVE TV from Nice

http://www.bfmtv.com/undefined/search?q=nice
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 15, 2016 12:12 AM BST
Numbers gone from 30 to over 70 dead. RIP.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 15, 2016 1:01 AM BST
WARNING - EXTREME GRAPHIC - UPSETTING SCENES - DO NOT WATCH - Aftermath of the Nice Attack.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=nice%20attack
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 15, 2016 1:31 AM BST
AFP news agency - BREAKING: Death toll in Nice truck attack now 75.

Officials say the truck in the Nice attack was loaded with grenades and guns
http://on.ft.com/29C0Dco
Report Kelly July 15, 2016 1:59 AM BST
Nowhere safe these days , words fail to convey the pain inflicted on innocent families out for the evening with their kids on a national holiday .
Report boxingthefox July 15, 2016 2:52 AM BST
Well boys you can always turn to the self appointed clever fcker that is vuuuubiant.

Within hours of 38 people being slaughtered (30 British) This  turd posted this....

Vubiant
26 Jun 15 17:10
| Topic/replies: 5,603 | Blogger: Vubiant's blog

Can understand the emotion of course-but if tourists thought a little more maybe they would actually consider not stampeding to get out or holiday makers who planned  on visiting Tunis might still go ahead...
* Unlikely to be another such attack for some time...
*Increased security in place
* Probably great deals available for foreseeable future
* Will have sexy stories to tell when they come home
* Will send out a message that they will not have their holiday plans dictated by a bunch of crazies
* Will help the economy of a courageous country striving to shake off the stench of Islamic fundamentalism
* When it comes down to it -you're not really safe anywhere

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Fancies himself as a clever facker, WALOFS

Says everything that is wrong with the feckless, careless, and downright contemptible among us, WAC of the highest order.

Vubiant, you little sh1te, I'm not going away any day soon. HTH.
Report boxingthefox July 15, 2016 3:07 AM BST
"Probably great deals available for foreseeable future
Will have sexy stories to tell when they come home"

Does this cooont have any humanity, or is he a burger flipper trying to 'big himself up'
Report anfeild July 16, 2016 5:41 AM BST
Point scoring is not right at this time. Kids etc mowed down by i dont know what to say. BEYOND SAD. SICKENING.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 16, 2016 6:02 AM BST
Agreed and best best ignored at any time
Report Rocketfingers July 16, 2016 8:13 AM BST
Anfeild i said the same  myself, You have Pa Lapsy rushing to bring up old threads so he can try and point score against Ozy.
Report yourbestmate July 16, 2016 10:50 AM BST
Vubiant's tale of the void bet on virtual racing in the bookmakers(may be some inaccuracies with detail there) tells enough about him despite his carefully engineered persona on here.
Report boxingthefox July 18, 2016 9:32 PM BST

Jul 15, 2016 -- 11:41PM, anfeild wrote:

Point scoring is not right at this time. Kids etc mowed down by i dont know what to say. BEYOND SAD. SICKENING.

Absolutely correct, Knee jerk (in anger) from me, no excuses, I apologize guys.

Report Ozymandius July 18, 2016 10:16 PM BST
Accepted. 

Hopefully your gracious dignified apology will help set an example for the likes of Pa Lapsy.
Report pa lapsy July 18, 2016 10:40 PM BST
I'll go to the grave with my conscience,that is my look out.

Anger not point scoring, you were the fckwit with your pledge a bed at the very start bowing to Merkel and allowing every chancer into Europe,you maintained the vast majority were genuine, they hate us,they hated me in East London, you were screaming to let them in despite homelessness,hospital waiting lists,Irish emmigration and every other ill social wise in a then struggling Ireland.
You saw their treatment of women in Cologne and Sweden and you still advocated it.
You can deny it all you want but your rush to show "a compassionate liberal" was so ill judged,they were never all genuine.

Your sidekick and great buddy on here Rocketfingers was quick to throw the "point scoring", angle but really should any one bury their head in the sand.
(btw Rocket thanks for the advice on horses but the Eurovision and Dirar lay threads spring to mind,also the apparent state of your apparel raises a red flag also,i'd pass some on but by all accounts they wouldn't have a hope of fitting you,"Amigo")
Report Ozymandius July 18, 2016 10:43 PM BST
Evening, Pa.

How's it hanging?
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 22, 2016 6:44 PM BST
MUNICH next
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 22, 2016 6:48 PM BST
3 dead so far

http://goo.gl/fLFjNR
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder