Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
paulie wallnuts
13 Oct 14 15:03
| Topic/replies: 3,239 | Blogger: paulie wallnuts's blog
Dan.....you are a funny guy.....ya really are.....
Great imagination and seanachai like stories.....id say you'd be good old crack up at the counter recounting old tales......
As the pints were flowing you can be sure the fables would be getting better and better.....
Pause Switch to Standard View The Combined Forces Enjoyed Their...
Show More
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods November 16, 2014 10:49 AM GMT
I think Barry is a top class rider, so I'd be surprised to see where i've stated differentlyConfused

It's my opinion that he gave The Druids Nephew a bad ride yesterday - plenty agreed with that opinion.
Report gemini01 November 16, 2014 11:24 AM GMT
does anyone on here besides wildman/walter mitty know the identity of these so called combinded forces??
Report pa lapsy November 16, 2014 11:37 AM GMT
I don't Gemini,a few though don't like these threads all the same a little too much imo. The "cops and robbers" thread was fairly revealing.
Report slickster November 16, 2014 12:32 PM GMT
The wildman and his paranoia... He will be back on shortly to fill us fools in. He's just gone to mass. FACT!!
Report kavvie November 16, 2014 1:16 PM GMT
`wow.. combined forces at work there for sure..ruby pulled up to ensure meade won..they were plotting in the jacks earlier..they will eat well tonight!!?
Report tobywong. November 16, 2014 1:27 PM GMT
Breaking News - 79 yr old Tipperary man found in the vicinity of stables at Punchestown Racecourse acting in suspicious circumstances. The man has be detained under the Mental Health Act after been heard to mumble the words " combined forces " repetively outside the stable where the Willie Mullins trained Alechi Inois was stabled.
Report Slabster November 16, 2014 1:28 PM GMT
Hold on, so when the combined horses back odds on, they have no problem going as low as 1/6 or 1/8, they won't back at 2/7, but they'll back at 4/6. Master Of Verse was 1/2 in the morning and went off 2/7, he was well backed.
Report gemini01 November 16, 2014 1:31 PM GMT
you could not make up in your wildest dreams what this wildman/walter mitty deluded 79 yo from Tipperary comes up with, the man is living in a world where the population is ONE, him...........
Report Ozymandius November 16, 2014 1:38 PM GMT
'ye don't understand' would be a fitting epitaph.
Report gemini01 November 16, 2014 3:33 PM GMT
walter mitty will be on this evening, once they let him out of the ambulance telling us all that the COMBINED FORCES were all on that Lite Duties in the 3.20, he might even know how much the trainer had on!!
Report slickster November 16, 2014 4:40 PM GMT
He has taken over from the wonk (who is behaving himself lately). This guy has this superior aura about himself. MUST have been a headmaster in decades gone by...
Report wildmanfromborneo November 16, 2014 8:51 PM GMT
Part of the combined forces enjoyed their dinner tonight but gambling had nothing to do with it.

I have to assume that Kavvie is being deliberately obtuse as its not possible to be so far out.

Ye all have refused to answer the simple question I posed,its not that hard but ye seem to think Master Of Verse was the best backed horse of the day because he started 2/7.
This is frighteningly simplistic and pure wrong.
I have no doubt the best backed horse was Alpha Des Obeaux.

There are a few on here trying to even scores but all they are doing is showing their inability to follow betting trends.

There is however a new entrant Gemini10.
I think his contributions here are his first venture on the Irish forum.
He considers me deluded drunk or mentally ill which is fair enough but why so annoyed,why so animated,you would think he could ignore my " ramblings "
This is only Gemini01 first venture here in this guise but he has been here before,the animus is based on the fact I am too close to the truth.
Report moneyforoldrope November 16, 2014 9:41 PM GMT
I hope willies men didnt put too much on Jezki today wildman, the drift on the fly combined with him winning just pleases me so we dont have to listen to u justify how the combined forces had it off today and will sleep well tonight, since that  didnt happen I assume it wasnt their moneyPlain

Without a shadow of a doubt one of the worst punters on the forum, everything u touch turns to sh...! Honestly, for someone who talks like they know the game and industry inside out, I dont care if u  claim not to, u need to be taken down a peg, take a few months off ffs.

This needs to be stated again, THE WORST punter on the forum, for all your 'knowledge' u know absolutely nothing, its frightening how wrong u can be on so many things, astounding!

Thanks
Report moneyforoldrope November 16, 2014 9:47 PM GMT
i mean how.... HOW?
Report newapproach November 16, 2014 10:05 PM GMT
The attacks by posters on wildmanfromborneo on here are scandalous imo. Whether you agree with him or not, his contributions are interesting ans though-provoking if nothing else. Personally, I think there is a grain of truth to the combined forces theory although probably not as clear cut as he makes out.

If he stopped posting, I wouldn't give a seconds thought to looking @ this this forum so lay off him. Just because you disagree with his view doesn't mean he has to be banished from the forum.
Report wildmanfromborneo November 16, 2014 10:11 PM GMT
You seem to think the combined forces always win,they don't they can get it wrong.

Why don't you take a few months off reading my posts would that not equate to the same thing.

Your only contributions to my threads prior to this was a petulant defence of Cops And Robbers that proved to be absolutely false.

Stick to being astounded and whatever you do don't post an opinion on a race.
Report pa lapsy November 16, 2014 10:14 PM GMT
Very well said Newapproach, think he is very knowledgeable with racing myself,obvious he loves the sport and whether you disagree or not it is only fair to be civil as i know that would be reciprocated. A few have made contrary points here and disagreed and did so with manners which is the way it should be.
Report Ozymandius November 16, 2014 10:31 PM GMT
Old Farts circling the wagon, lead by loyal dupe, Pa 'Pricewise' Lapsy.

An intervention would be kinder, the way things are going, Boneo is on the slippery slope towards being sectioned.
Report workrider November 16, 2014 10:32 PM GMT
anyone going to look them over in the paddock would have backed the fly , jezki was huge ,the fly not much fitter , the mare was very warm and has had enough , missed the 2/1 only got 15/8 ...wildmanfromborneo is right again ,willies men backed jezki ,thats a fact ,met the main man and he was livid .....
Report pa lapsy November 16, 2014 10:36 PM GMT
Loyal dupe nothing Ozy,fs read the thread,it's a disgrace.
Report Ozymandius November 16, 2014 10:37 PM GMT
do 'Willies men' not go to the paddock too?  Sounds like a terribly amateur bunch.
Report Ozymandius November 16, 2014 10:40 PM GMT
Borneo is the disgrace, Pa.  You can't see it because he regularly tickles your tummy.
Report newapproach November 16, 2014 10:40 PM GMT
You can call me many things ozy but I won't be called an old fart. I'm only 22 years old. Like all of the liberal elite, you think because someone is young they must not have conservative political views and have to agree with abortion and gay marriage. It is well known that you are 80 or 90 years of age so it is a bit rich you calling me an old fart.
Report wildmanfromborneo November 16, 2014 10:41 PM GMT
Why are you on this thread Ozymandius,the horses are not for you and anyway you consider the contents ramblings.

Moneyforoldrope similarly thinks I know absolutely nothing yet he is getting upset by this thread,why ?

Its only a discussion but one that upsets some sensitive individuals.

Fair minded people may think this thread is rubbish but they certainly will wonder at the hostile reactions from the normally silent and wonder why are they so upset.
Report Ozymandius November 16, 2014 10:42 PM GMT
Do you have an education, new approach?  Borneo typically appeals most to those without one.
Report workrider November 16, 2014 10:44 PM GMT
Laugh goodman newapproach , good to see the youth of ireland standing up to the ,if its modern it must be good shower , norman ,has been letting his age slip recently ,and you copped it..well done young man...
Report Ozymandius November 16, 2014 10:49 PM GMT
How do these suit you new approach?

Report pa lapsy November 16, 2014 10:54 PM GMT
How to bollix up a thread,enter Ozy,above "tummy tickling" btw.

Funny how Alpha des Obeaux has been skirted around on this thread, nobody has an opinion on that one whereas when Master of deception went down it was quickly brought to life,amazing.
Report Ozymandius November 16, 2014 10:55 PM GMT
Its not just me, Pa.  Read through the long list of contributors who are calling Brneo out on this nonsense.
Report workrider November 16, 2014 10:57 PM GMT
all with a vested interest ....
Report Ozymandius November 16, 2014 10:59 PM GMT
You think....kavvie, BJG, slabster etc etc etc...what vested interest have they?
Report wildmanfromborneo November 16, 2014 11:01 PM GMT
Its fairly simple Ozymandius you don't like my views,have challenged me on them which is fair enough.

You can't criticise.
The liberal elite
The legal profession
The evil empire also known as the EU.
Compensation seekers.

Without making enemies.

You can't write a thread expressing admiration for the Israelis and the British

Without making enemies.

I don't mind I actually enjoy the thrill of the chase
Report freddiek November 16, 2014 11:01 PM GMT
Ozy has done his bollix again and is just venting. par for the course..
Report newapproach November 16, 2014 11:01 PM GMT
As a matter of fact ozy, I have a bachelor of commerce degree from one of the country's most prominent university's. But I'm not on here to blow my own trumpet. I just want to stress my dissatisfaction with how you operate on here. The fact that you would even ask whether I have an education suggests a snobbery about you that most people would detest. The most successful people in our society have little or no education. i just happened to be born at at time when 3rd level education was very accessible for all.

Of more suprise to you will be i'm sure that I managed to get through 4 years education in a university which preached liberal intolerence but still managed to retain some independent thought and opinion. You'll have to get onto your friends in the university system and tell them to preach the benefits of abortion and gay marriage before anymore graduates slip through the net.
Report Ozymandius November 16, 2014 11:02 PM GMT
I don't mind I actually enjoy the thrill of the chase

Laugh
Report Ozymandius November 16, 2014 11:05 PM GMT
4 years for a B.Comm?  Did you have to repeat a year?
Report wildmanfromborneo November 16, 2014 11:15 PM GMT
Back to the topic.
Workrider is right when he says the Mullins men backed Jezki but where this differs is they hadn't got Hurricane Fly marbh,it was after all a Grade 1 race.

A feature of the combined forces punting is the twin approach to the race,the laying of one and the backing of another.
Our Mullins punters discover River Run won't win,they lay him,they then consult the Meade men who tell them Champoleon is no bloody good,these lads are good they know nothing else can win,despite their reservations about Mouse Morris they pile into Alpha Des Obeaux.
Report newapproach November 16, 2014 11:15 PM GMT
No, third year is work placement so that drew it out a bit. But that is to digress.

I think I've made my point ozy. You'd think at your age you'd be able to see the world with a bit more common sense but alas no!

Thanks workrider but I think my views are in the minority for people my age. Nobody is more proud of our great nation than myself but with people like ozy spouting their views and the left wing agenda which has taken over the country, I think Ireland could be a horrible place to live in thirty or forty years time. But i dearly hope not.

Good night all.
Report pa lapsy November 16, 2014 11:18 PM GMT
Good night Newapproach,good head on young shoulders,fair play.
Report workrider November 16, 2014 11:20 PM GMT
good night young man ,i'll sleep better knowing ireland still has some real young men who'll stand up to the bullies...
Report Ozymandius November 16, 2014 11:22 PM GMT
Good nite, the Priest back in Ballyhaunis will be delighted that you haven't been corrupted by any modern, secular, enlightened thinking up in the Big Smoke.
Report workrider November 16, 2014 11:30 PM GMT
big ian will be to...
Report kavvie November 17, 2014 8:23 AM GMT
i wouldnt have thought any of my posts have been bullying.if they are seen as such im sorry for any offence. merely a difference of opinion i think?
Report wildmanfromborneo November 17, 2014 9:22 AM GMT
There is nothing offensive in any of your posts.

I welcome all discussion but you and By Purpose are the ones that surprised me most because ye both understand betting.
I would just like to ask you why do you think a poster like gemini10 arrives out of the blue and is oh so angry.
Why would anyone demand I take three months off.
Surely its easier for all to just ignore my " ramblings "

There has always been consultation between punting groups but these gents have brought it to a new level.
They are not doing anything wrong but they are afraid Willie will rumble them.
They do engage in market manipulation.

Slickster believes printing the word fact after a statement makes it true,any chance he could post Wildman will back winners today fact,I could do with it.
Report kavvie November 17, 2014 10:44 AM GMT
i understand why the wpm one went off 2/7.simply because it was the last leg of thousands of multiple bets all over ireland and beyond.and most people who do multiples dont take prices because bpg isnt a feature.so its simple enough. for the big firms to half the price.same thing happened last week with one of kim baileys in england(8/11 to 2/9 also got beat)..the consultation you speak of might involve finding out the ability of a particular horse but i doubt very much theres any "stopping" or the like..
Report paulie wallnuts November 17, 2014 3:26 PM GMT
You have to enjoy wilddan....the forum would be a much worse place without the man...the man is a classic in all fairness....and old wonkatonk aint far behind him.....
Report workrider November 17, 2014 3:48 PM GMT
mad paulie ,see your man got another one yesterday ,bet you're missing his info though , i'd say he regrets it now wouldn't you...?
Report wixim November 18, 2014 1:41 AM GMT
gemini01
     16 Nov 14 11:24   

does anyone on here besides wildman/walter mitty know the identity of these so called combinded forces??

Yes.
Report pa lapsy November 18, 2014 10:32 AM GMT
Hmmm.
Not doubting you Wixim.
Wouldn't it be gas altogether if possible races could be documented after decs beforehand?
Hope you have been piggybacking there goodo Wildman.
Report moneyforoldrope November 18, 2014 1:30 PM GMT
The problem with this thread is as you say Pa Lapsy, all the pieces seem to be put in place AFTER the result. There is no doubt there are heavy hitters attached to these stables but when the horse doent win or all doesnt go to plan,  we get  plan B thrown at us saying it was never supposed to win because they got their money  on Blah in Blah race previous.

its not rocket  science, some of these stables cant be touched because u  simply dont know how the horse will run/be ridden, and even the occasional drifter will win so yes its worthwhile noting but isnt that  what any sensible punter has been doing  all along? If youre not in the circle best  left  alone.
Report pa lapsy November 18, 2014 1:50 PM GMT
Can't disagree with any of that MFOR,then again if a person was well clued up on their modus operandi no sense whatsoever in putting it up beforehand on a public forum,as you say.
Still no harm if anything in it to be aware.
Wonder if there was a few burnt fingers on Aminabad in the first?
Report moneyforoldrope November 18, 2014 2:56 PM GMT
Yes I totally agree.

I commend wildman trying to think outside the box but what exactly is he telling us? that Meade punters/mullins punters are betting or laying particular horses based on information being shared? I wouldnt expect anything less, its been happening since the beginning  of time.

That we should look out for meade drifters? too right we should, what about martin, jonjo etc? them too?

if youre not in the know then sadly  nothing is certain and even if u are its still not certain.
Report gemini01 November 18, 2014 4:14 PM GMT
Wixim, the suspense is killing me (ha, ha) please reveal the faces behind the COMBINED FORCES, appreciate it thanks, seeing that walter mitty could not reveal who they were.......
Report wildmanfromborneo November 18, 2014 7:18 PM GMT
In the spirit of rapprochement I would like to help some of my less fortunate forumites.

Many will already know of my phenomenonly successful  tipping line STARTING PRICE murdered,this is on the go many years and is kind of named after myself.
I have PMed Moneyforoldrope,Slickster and gemini10 with the details and a three month free trial.
I can guarantee them a profit,I can't guarantee them their money back as they have paid nothing but were the impossible to happen I think it only fair that compensation should be paid.
Report moneyforoldrope November 18, 2014 11:49 PM GMT
V tempting wildman but I prefer to pick my own horses.

Never understood the idea of a tipping line, successful punters dont charge people and dont need to, youre up there with princess Di if doing it out of the goodness of your heart.
Report workrider November 18, 2014 11:53 PM GMT
mfor ,wildmanfromborneo is been sarcastic ,or as he'd say himself , having a skit...
Report moneyforoldrope November 18, 2014 11:54 PM GMT
Ah I see sorry lost on me WR.

meade v mullins in the bumper tomorrow, should be interesting.
Report wildmanfromborneo November 18, 2014 11:59 PM GMT
Starting Price murdered is my idea of a clue,its also my favourite anagram.

I think the phone in my tipping office would be similar to the phone in the Carlsburg complaints office,do you remember it the one that was covered in cobwebs.
Report snap crackle and pop November 19, 2014 12:18 PM GMT
Anybody know if there are combined forces in the UK is what I'd like to know
Report gemini01 November 19, 2014 12:24 PM GMT
so much for your HOT tipping on sunday Jezki a good thing in your eyes walter/wildman, ha ha lucky i didnt ring your hot tipping line for that rubbish mark......
Report huddys November 19, 2014 1:06 PM GMT
A lot of anger directed at WIldman by you Genini0i.hope he hasn't ruffled anybody by what he's been saying,Meades horse backed all morning  in what looked like a two horse race against a Mullins odds on shot.Meades horse hacks up while the MUllins horse dosent get into the top three.
Report paulie wallnuts November 19, 2014 2:59 PM GMT
Lot of anger my hole.... The fav in that race was backed from 6/5 to odds on.... Funny how you chose to ignore that fact huddys.... It's no wonder waxies dargle was backed early.... Powers went 9/2 someone said.... Anybody with even a modicum of knowledge of the game would have known that was a ridiculous price....
Report huddys November 19, 2014 6:26 PM GMT
The fav also drifted from odds on to 11/10 with Powers paulie before the opening show came in today at fairyhouse,
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y November 19, 2014 6:28 PM GMT
powers ain't a bookmaker anyway ffs, it takes next to nothing to move a morning price with them Plain
Report gemini01 November 20, 2014 11:38 AM GMT
Wixim, were you kidnapped or taken ill or something, have you rounded up all them names that i can put to the COMBINED FORCES squad, seeing wildman/walter wont tell me who they are.....
Report wildmanfromborneo November 20, 2014 7:08 PM GMT
Its all Keen Leaders fault,he wrote out the dockets for ye.

On my threads I make the obviously wrong assumption that ye can work things out.
Another wrong assumption of mine is thinking some of ye might answer a question.

The question I posed was which horse do ye think  was the best backed in Punchestown on Saturday.
Report slickster November 20, 2014 9:01 PM GMT
I think you will find YOU have already answered your own question wildman. FACT. Or do we have a "low attention span"?
Report wildmanfromborneo November 20, 2014 9:26 PM GMT
Strangely enough I wanted others opinion.

You and others seem to think lowest price means best backed which is why ye mistakenly believed the combined forces backed Master Of Verse.
Its so simplistic and wrong its alarming.
Report slickster November 20, 2014 9:30 PM GMT
More inaccurate ramblings from the enlightened one. Where does it say i said Master Of Verse was well backed? Or is this yet ANOTHER one of your "facts"?
Report wildmanfromborneo November 20, 2014 9:46 PM GMT
You failed to answer the question.
You then implied it with all your answers but good to see you are coming around to my way of thinking.

Your obsession with the word FACT and your deluded idea that printing it after a statement makes that statement infallible are worrying.
Report slickster November 20, 2014 9:59 PM GMT
You stated that "betting shops prices" had the "each way element factored in". Obviously they did not, as the winner's sp was 6-1!!!!!!!!! Yet another one of your "facts" shot down in flames. If the "big boys" wanted protecting from each way thieves, the winner's sp would be no bigger than 4-1.
Report wildmanfromborneo November 20, 2014 10:09 PM GMT
Oh dear.

The Betfair Sp was around 15/1 so getting it returned at 6/1 was some doing.
Report slickster November 20, 2014 10:25 PM GMT
Oh dear.
I think we are discussing each way here. It may have been 15's Betfair Sp but I would imagine that's win only..... What do you think?
Report wildmanfromborneo November 20, 2014 10:34 PM GMT
That's the point I was making.

You rarely get such a discrepancy,Wrath Of Titans in Fairyhouse would be another but they will become more frequent because of the change in the way starting prices are determined.

Its your plucking the 4/1 figure out of the air that has me laughing.
Report slickster November 20, 2014 10:39 PM GMT
Don't see anything funny about the 4-1, for each way purposes. It's not that difficult to work out!!! Even wonky would understand what i'm on about!!!
Report frank60 November 21, 2014 1:42 AM GMT
I remember it well wildman, its a bet the bookies hate especially around this time of year when mullins has novices starting at long odds on , i took sportsbook for a nice few quid during the week on a e/way treble ; they duly kick me out of betting on horseracing as a result.
Report wildmanfromborneo November 21, 2014 10:30 AM GMT
One of the first rows I got into here was when I stated in two horse races years ago they used bet 1/2 2/1 or 1/3 3/1 or the one that caused confusion 12/100 100/12

Slickster was in the middle of that one explaining about percentages,Tocky Junior was talking about the price of boxes,the usual comments deluded nonsense tripe.
GED from the racing forum came on and explained it was the practice for years and only stopped in 1963,I have yet to be forgiven.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2015 10:47 PM GMT
The facts always come out in the end.

I expect Pre Fat,Slickster,Ozymandius and Gemini10 not to follow nuanced posts but there were others here who surprised me.

They cited the bumper in Punchestown as an example of the combined forces getting burned,when I replied they didn't play in it but played in the maiden hurdle,this was greeted with derision.

The lowest betting race of that day was that bumper,the highest betting race of that day by a long way was the maiden hurdle.

Still think the combined forces punted the bumper favourite and ignored the maiden hurdle.
Report gemini01 January 4, 2015 9:49 AM GMT
Walter you still have not answered the question i asked of you on the 16th of november as to who these COMBINED FORCES are or are they just characters in your playful mind???
Report paulie wallnuts January 4, 2015 9:55 AM GMT
imaginary characters Gemini......the OP is a cross between Harry Potter and Dan from Kilnaskully.....
Report wildmanfromborneo January 4, 2015 10:17 AM GMT
Gemini10 earlier on in this thread I said Keen Leader spoiled ye by writing out the dockets for ye.

You have to try to do some thinking for yourself.

Its bad enough that you failed to grasp the meaning of the thread,its compounded by your childlike reading of a betting market.

Master Of Verse started at 2/7 in that Punchestown bumper but was relatively unbacked.
The Mouse Morris horse in the maiden hurdle started 4/6 and was heavily backed.

When you grasp those statements come back and I will try and help you get the answers you crave.
Report Ozymandius January 4, 2015 10:32 AM GMT
talk about digging up old bones for a second chew.

Report wildmanfromborneo January 4, 2015 10:39 AM GMT
You and the usual suspects thought because Master Of Verse started at 2/7 he was the best backed horse of the day.

I disagreed then and now that I have the figures am proving it.

What was remarkable was not the fact that the best backed horse was the one I said but how little was actually bet on Master Of Verse.
Report Ozymandius January 4, 2015 10:42 AM GMT
Be the hokey, you have some facts at you disposal!  This will be a first!
Report gemini01 January 4, 2015 11:17 AM GMT
Walter your rambling again, what dockets has Keen Leader ever written for me??
Report Rocketfingers January 4, 2015 11:33 AM GMT
The horse opened on course at 2/7 then 3/10 back to 2/7 i don't think the betting indicates wildman that there was any great amount of money taken on the animal esp at that sort of price, so i am sure it would hardly come as a surprise to the lads if the best backed horse of the day was in another race.

Walterfromborneo is a great name Laugh
Report paulie wallnuts January 4, 2015 1:45 PM GMT
Don't mind yer rambling ya doting old yoke ya.....the man asked you a simple question.....name the so called combined forces....
We are sick and tired of hearing about them......now is the time .....put up or shut up for ever.....
Report gemini01 January 4, 2015 2:48 PM GMT
thank you Paulie, well put that statement, over to you Walter for the answer, we are waiting patiently..........
Report dj876 January 4, 2015 2:55 PM GMT
I think the vast majority on here know who Wildman is referring to as the "combined forces".

The reality is closer to two punting friends sharing information.Big deal hardly a massive conspiracy.
Report gemini01 January 4, 2015 4:04 PM GMT
sadly dj876 i am in the minority on this matter and would like to know who walter is refering to
Report dj876 January 4, 2015 4:23 PM GMT
Tough sh1t but sharing information is hardly that interesting unless you're very nosy.

He has all but named the character he refers to Kasper so you obviously don't follow Irish racing.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 4, 2015 11:30 PM GMT
The ones that get angry over this thread tend to have some connection with the combined forces.

The combined forces don't really trust each other,they question everybody while withholding their own little gems.

Funnily the main man on Paulies team is a gentleman but he has some worthless hanger ons that only hate one man......mankind.
Report Rocketfingers January 5, 2015 12:55 AM GMT
Walterfromborneo why don't you name them or give their initials or else stop all this tomfoolery you go on with. You have been asked to name them and you don't seem to be able to. You are the only one that knows of their existence is appears which would lead me to believe they actually don't exist. Although if they do ask them for some info, then you may finish ahead of me in the next tipping comp !!!!
Report gemini01 January 5, 2015 9:55 AM GMT
I aint getting angry at at all Walter, unlike dj876, who seems a bit put out by all this, with his reference to tough muck and the like, Rocket and  Paulie have asked your to put names to these combined forces characters but you still decline and you also failed to answer my question on what dockets Keen Leader is supposed to have filled in for me, answers in your own time Walter, seeing that i am waiting seven weeks for an answer from you, whats another few days......
Report Rocketfingers January 5, 2015 10:14 PM GMT
Wildman please answer the questions asked of you, name or initials.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2015 11:17 PM GMT
Gemini01 you still don't get the thread,you are jumping in demanding answers without reading the thread fully.

You have an agenda but still display an alarming inability to follow a relatively simple concept.
Report Rocketfingers January 6, 2015 10:30 AM GMT
I think what Walter has just done is confirmed what we all knew that these people do not exist, no proof, no names, no initials, just the ramblings of an old seanchai, feel free to increase the ridiculing of him lads to max strength, this impartial referee is stepping aside.
Report by purpose January 29, 2015 5:32 PM GMT
Smacking their lips after Thurles bumper.If only i could dine at the top table...
Report Arklearkle February 13, 2015 12:46 AM GMT
Wildman I see that Noel got married on Wednesday. Willie didnt so I am surprised you were not on saying they were avoiding one another!
Report Rocketfingers February 13, 2015 5:48 AM GMT
LaughLaughExcited
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com