Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Rocketfingers
01 Nov 13 08:32
| Topic/replies: 9,152 | Blogger: Rocketfingers's blog
2nd leg of the LOI playoff and Bray are away to Longford tonight who have a number of doubts (2 of the starters from 1st leg v doubtful), injured, suspended players. They were extremely lucky to the 2-2 draw in the first leg and you have to say their goal lived a complete charmed life at times. It will be interesting how the game plays out Longford have been pushing as you would expect them to at home this season but if they play that way again the game should really suit Bray, i thnk Bray are a bet in every way, they're a better team and should get the job done, took some DNB on the Asians at 1.94 and some of the away win on the PP price as well at 13/8. But below is there Team news.

Suspended
    Corie Tracey(I)
Missing
    Colm James, Mark Salmon(I), Michael Lee, Etanda Nkololo, James Mulhall
Doubts
    Keith Gillespie, Willie Tyrell, Willo McDonagh, Des Hope, Gary Shaw
Pause Switch to Standard View LOI Playoff - Bray
Show More
Report kingrat November 1, 2013 12:45 PM GMT
ok rock,i am in.cheers and gl.Wink
Report freddiek November 1, 2013 1:00 PM GMT
nice copy and paste job on the OP
Report Rocketfingers November 1, 2013 1:03 PM GMT
Boring boring Needie
Report Sligored November 1, 2013 5:44 PM GMT
going to head up and give longford a bit of support - would be since to see another provincial team in the top division.
Report richters November 1, 2013 5:48 PM GMT
ye could meet kingrat and daddy and bernie joyce when your down that far sligo,yel know them when ye see them just outside longford town.....
Report Ozymandius November 1, 2013 6:02 PM GMT
Thank you Rock for the insight and analysis, I shall be making an investment. Good luck to all.
Report GANT007 November 1, 2013 9:05 PM GMT
1-1 60 mins gone.
Report Ozymandius November 1, 2013 9:18 PM GMT
2 1 to Bray, 74 mins, C'Mon The Rock Cool
Report Ozymandius November 1, 2013 9:22 PM GMT
2-2 80 mins Plain
Report Ozymandius November 1, 2013 9:32 PM GMT
3-2 Bray 89 mins Laugh
Report Ozymandius November 1, 2013 9:39 PM GMT
BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Report Ozymandius November 1, 2013 9:43 PM GMT
The ROCK strikes again for The new Regime.

The New Regime is all about the here and now, profit and winners.

We don't reminisce about the love-in days when you could put up a dozen straight losers and then be told you are a great lad when one does finally land.  It's a new harsher results based order, deal with it.

Congrats Rock Cool
Report kingrat November 1, 2013 9:43 PM GMT
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!BOOO... !!!get in there ,ah u can always rely on some 1 that knows what he at,the rock is a master of l.o.i betting.cheers rock i went in large.Laugh
Report kingrat November 1, 2013 9:58 PM GMT
it gets down to what it is all about,making the right move at the right time.all the best gamblers have it and the rock has it.ah i thing i will have a cold 1 and definitely with an old bush chaser that i was saving for xmas but fck it!hey sil ,put on yre hero's "perfect day" will ya.Laugh
Report Rocketfingers November 1, 2013 10:00 PM GMT
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

I leave the country tomorrow for the foreseeable future, i hope to be able to be able to log on from my new place of residents as it's tricky but if not it's nice to leave the forum with a nice winner for you lads !!!!

Anybody who backed it you're welcome and well done.
Report Ozymandius November 1, 2013 10:03 PM GMT
'Just a Perfect Day' could well be the Anthem for The New Regime.

Bon Voyage Rock, don't leave us in the lurch!
Report Rocketfingers November 2, 2013 12:10 AM GMT
When Ozy, The King and the Rock combine it always end up in a TOUCHDOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dickie, Needie, Wildman and Pa will never beat us and no you can't join us either girls Cool
Report freddiek November 2, 2013 9:40 AM GMT
good luck in the future rocket

you'll have a better chance of finding employment for sure in this mystery new country.
Report onehundredK November 2, 2013 10:01 AM GMT
What exactly is a place of residents Rocketfingers? A nursing home perhaps?
Report elvissss November 2, 2013 11:03 AM GMT
A looney bin in Siberia. 

Can't stay here cos of the health cuts Sad
Report richters November 2, 2013 11:39 AM GMT
true elviss,with the apparent standing down of the 35 year old virgin following bein outed as a fantasist and multiple identitied poster it is clear we will see a more prominent role by the equally clueless king of longford......rocket has come to terms with the fact that the rocket side of the act was fast becoming a liability to the so called new regime so he has stood itself down with a fabrication of moving to sunnier climbs,the door is now open for the longford one.....
Report kingrat November 2, 2013 6:05 PM GMT
fair play to ya rock and gl to ya,i dont blame u for getting out of this kip.sad but true!anyway i am off out tonight with the mrs,i am on a promise!Laughi will miss the race but yreself and ozy should get stuck into point of entry 6-1,cheers and gl.Wink
Report richters November 2, 2013 6:25 PM GMT
LOL......i hope shes not your cousin rocky......
Report richters November 2, 2013 10:38 PM GMT
thanks again rocky......
Report roadrunner46 April 13, 2019 10:52 PM BST
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com