Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
31 Oct 13 19:44
| Topic/replies: 31,463 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Sadly another days racing gone by and no mention of it ...Glad to see WSL win for the late PATSY  BYRNE ...He won nicely and should go on from here , delighted to see the family retain the colors ...
Pause Switch to Standard View ......No Clonmel racing topic ........
Show More
Report richters October 31, 2013 6:59 PM GMT
done their nuts on the 2 penalt kicks yday wr......
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 7:27 PM GMT
Gary O'Brien 1/1 @ 9/1Wink
Report wildmanfromborneo October 31, 2013 8:10 PM GMT
No topic on Clonmel because Ozymandius and his pal hounded the best poster we ever had off the forum.
The same gentlemen hounded the patently decent Tony57 previously.
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 8:28 PM GMT
You could have started a racing thread, Bormeo, instead you chose to start a thread on Mary O'Rourke, erroneously pontificated about the age of consent and made like a 19th century neanderthal by maintaining that depression isn't an illness.

Racing, how are ya?
Report wildmanfromborneo October 31, 2013 8:41 PM GMT
Tony57 usually put up a thread but your constant sneering chased him off.
Pa Lapsy put up a few brilliant ones but you had to hassle and harry him that eventually he stopped enjoying posting so gave up.

I didnt put a thread up on Clonmel this morning because I hadn't studied the card sufficiently and had nothing of interest to say.

Bit by bit we are learning more about you,you are a compensation seeking fraud with a bad back that suffers from a debilitating form of depression,tis no wonder you are alone.
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 8:44 PM GMT
Don't forget the homosexual bit!  Oh and of course the fahct that I don't bet Laugh
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 8:48 PM GMT
Its a shame Lapsy's on sabbatical btw, I hope he returns soon.  You need a thick skin on here; witness Dickie's attack on DJ yesterday.
Report richters October 31, 2013 8:59 PM GMT
ozy dj should be willing to take the verbals as well as he gives them out.....
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 9:05 PM GMT
I fully agree.  Same goes for Lapsy, of late he had got sucked into dishing out the abuse.
Report workrider October 31, 2013 10:12 PM GMT
Tony text me the other day .He has been in hospital with pneumonia ..Thankfully he is making a good recovery ....Wildmanfromborneo is right ,Pa was hounded off here ,one of the few to put his opinion upfront and take the flack ..Sadly it seems hes had enough , some on here wont be happy till all the racing men have jumped ship...You know who you are....
Report soldieroffortune October 31, 2013 10:35 PM GMT
Sadly workrider these braindead morons Ozy and kingtw@t seem intent on destroying the Irish Forum.
Report workrider October 31, 2013 10:39 PM GMT
Sadly it seems that way Sof , they have their own agenda , not sure what it is though , i suppose you see norns thread , give him a little stick ...go on i dare you....
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 10:41 PM GMT
A man who hangs out with Wonks and agrees with every word he says has the temerity to label others as 'braindead morons'. Seriously?

SOF can be bracketed with FreddieK as one of those infrequent contributors whose only contribution is to abuse others and complain about the place.
Report soldieroffortune October 31, 2013 10:42 PM GMT
workrider ...... "the dad will want him to run for Jamaica" ...... FFS! Laugh
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 10:49 PM GMT
Angry

Oh dear, peasant alert.  What an appalling thing to say.
Report soldieroffortune October 31, 2013 10:50 PM GMT
Matches some of the things you say on here you half wit.
Report workrider October 31, 2013 10:51 PM GMT
SOF , norn enjoys that little joke , not sure his wife does though ..When he first told me his daughter was getting married , i put that one to him , god love him he nearly choked on his beer he laughed that much...
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 10:53 PM GMT
You call me a half wit and come out with the comment above?

It is straight from around the tinkers fire.  I'm appalled.
Report workrider October 31, 2013 10:57 PM GMT
SOF , don't get involved with  Del , he loves this kind of stuff , it appeals to his sense of persecution , he'll be up all night now on a high ...He's just a bitch trying to fill time ..leave it , i'm off to bed ..God bless....
Report soldieroffortune October 31, 2013 10:58 PM GMT
Good I'm pleased. You know where the door is.
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 11:00 PM GMT
Makes you wonder what kind of peasant lowlife you are interacting with on here.
Report soldieroffortune October 31, 2013 11:04 PM GMT
Yes it really does. I'd love to meet you and compare what you and I do as a profession. Happy to do that in the laundry below your bedsit if that helps.
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 11:06 PM GMT
what do you do as a profession?
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 11:13 PM GMT
Because the professional classes I deal with never gratuitously abuse one's Mother in such a crude, uncivilized and unamusing fashion.  Or any fashion for that matter.

And frankly, Shamrock Rovers wouldn't be associated with being followed by the 'professional ranks'.  Still it must be handy for  you with the home games in Tallaght.  Lovely ambiance pre and post match.
Report soldieroffortune October 31, 2013 11:13 PM GMT
For the purposes of this discussion, let's just say I'm someone who will pick up on and target all the negative and vitriolic comments you post on here.
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 11:14 PM GMT
That's your profession?
Report soldieroffortune October 31, 2013 11:15 PM GMT
The "professional classes" you deal with are probably closely aligned with the oldest profession.
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 11:17 PM GMT
So you're on here a lot, but never bother to contribute, other than to complain about the state of the forum.  Do you get the irony in that?
Report richters October 31, 2013 11:17 PM GMT
And frankly, Shamrock Rovers wouldn't be associated with being followed by the 'professional ranks'.

ozy probably one of the most ridicolous statements ever written on here,could you elaborate?
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 11:19 PM GMT
You brag about your 'professional' activity but seem embarasseed to say what it is.  Why?
Report soldieroffortune October 31, 2013 11:20 PM GMT
And what exactly do you contribute, other than absolute bollox and criticism of forumites who have been on here a lot longer than you. Have a look back through your threads and realise that the value of them amounts to not even zero.
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 11:21 PM GMT
No need to elaborate, Dickie.  Have you seen or heard the crowd?
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 11:24 PM GMT
I've been here since well before you SOF, this chatname only relates to my Euro punting, GBP for many years before that, preceeding your username in fact.

How do you value your own contribution on here?  Abusing someones Mother is frankly about the first time you have made your mark in a long while.  Some record.
Report soldieroffortune October 31, 2013 11:24 PM GMT
richters don't get drawn in, the guy has never been to either stadium and rarely even leaves his bedsit other than to collect the benefit that all of us pay to him.
Report richters October 31, 2013 11:25 PM GMT
ozy when i had a season ticket at celtic from 1999 - 2006 i often travelled to games with shamrock rovers supporters who were journalists,accountants to name but a few so your statement above is just ridicolous....have you ever heard sections of your beloved man uniteds fans,i expect not....
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 11:26 PM GMT
Your damn right I haven't been to Shamrock Rovers.  Not the people I would want to associate with frankly.  Dregs of society.
Report Bassanio October 31, 2013 11:29 PM GMT
Ozy,

SOF penned the most vile and disgusting thing that was ever written on this forum and directed this at wildmanfromborneo. The comment directed at you is extremely mild compared to something that should have resulted in him never being on here again.
Report soldieroffortune October 31, 2013 11:29 PM GMT
richters clearly Ozy was born in Manchester so he's a United fan, just as clearly he always greens out on here and on the football forum, he never loses on Betfair.

Joke of a contributor.
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 11:30 PM GMT
I'm not surprised to hear that, Bassanio.
Report Ozymandius October 31, 2013 11:31 PM GMT
Retiring for the evening.

I feel dirty for having engaged with that foul mouthed peasant.
Report soldieroffortune October 31, 2013 11:34 PM GMT
Goodbye Ozy, we'll never meet on here again.
Report pa lapsy November 1, 2013 9:55 AM GMT
Good to see ya Tony57 on the mend,no idea you were so sick,best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Very few left on here willing to discuss a race/horse beforehand,why should anyone become a target for the inevitable bitchfest that follows when someone gets it wrong which as anybody that gambles knows is frequent.The big difference between now and say a year or two ago is the gulf in class between the posters,nobody would say a word if you picked/backed a loser and often would commiserate,now instead the undercurrent is almost hoping a loser is picked so for want of a better phrase one of "the different factions" has the ammo to throw at the other "faction". Applies to a small section and only a few posters but by God there is begrudgery here,a childlike mindset indeed.
The knowledge of all aspects of racing from scene,points,etc was staggering on here at one stage and a pleasure to read,probably never again see it.People were prepared to give their time and expertise in good grace(Royal Academy in particular)
Never been my nature to be involved in spats and no intention of again,terrific season of NH coming up and it,s something for all racing enthusiasts to look forward to.
Report ReimerpYsatnaf November 1, 2013 10:12 AM GMT
So Ozy thinks it's alright to make comments like Workriders daughters will be spit roasted by hairy Iranians but then whinges like a little girl when someone comments on his mother, hmmmmmmm yep double standards alright
Report norn iron November 1, 2013 10:16 AM GMT
PREMIER  YOU COMING UP SAT DOWN ROYAL GET FEW BEERS  WR IM SURE GIVE YOU LIFT ?IVE GOT NEW EMAIL ILL PM YOU LATER OF OUT
Report ReimerpYsatnaf November 1, 2013 10:21 AM GMT
Already have plans 4 Saturday Norn, sure don't go racing at all anymore and interest in it has wained a lit recently
Report norn iron November 1, 2013 10:22 AM GMT
NO SWEAT M8 TALK SOON
Report Ozymandius November 1, 2013 10:42 AM GMT
Premier Fantasy

To my mind, there are several points of difference about the Wonky Hairy Iranian daughter scenario and SOf's comments.

1.  Wonky introduced his daughters as a subject on here.  I did not introduced my Mother as a subject on here nor ever will I.

2.  He informed the forum that they were going to a Persian restaurant thus inviting banter.

3.  Ironically that very week he had been decrying and berating all things Muslim on here.

4.  I made a throwaway spur of the moment remark regarding the fact that they should try the spit roast.  It was an attempt at humour in the context of the ongoing dialogue of the week (it was not a crude direct yo Mamma remark with no context to what had gone before).  I repeat it was not a remark made in anger, rather it was an attempt at humour, even  it was not to everyone's taste.  Contrast that with SOFs remarks

5. In fact, the throwaway remark was so obscure that it completely went over his head and that of the older brigade on here who had to resort to consulting the Urban Dictionary to try to understand it

6.  The exchange between myself and Wonks was part of an ongoing dialogue in which he tries to give as good as he gets.  We test each others limits on occasions.  Perhaps on that occasion I overstepped the line.  In fact, I probably did and perhaps should have apologised at the time for any offence caused.  As you know it was an isolated occasion, and though I have plenty to say the forum will know I do not make a habit of overstepping the mark (my comments are never removed).  SOF it appears does, as explained above

7. I have no on going banter with SOF, his remark, now removed (and no I did not report it, someone else must have) can not be seen in such a context.

I thank you, Sir.
Report ReimerpYsatnaf November 1, 2013 10:48 AM GMT
blah blah blah, i will right out a big reply to make myself look really intelligent

so your comment was just humour and because the older forum members didn't understand it makes it ok, you're a hypocrite, if you can dish it out you can take it without resorting to whinging like a baby
Report Ozymandius November 1, 2013 10:53 AM GMT
Sorr,y was that beyond your attention span?  You don't seem to have understood. At least I tried.
Report workrider November 1, 2013 11:17 AM GMT
Del , PREMIER is one smart man , dont underestimate him , you do so at your peril....
Report kingrat November 1, 2013 12:43 PM GMT
getting worked up again wr,are we?Laugh
Report roadrunner46 April 13, 2019 10:42 PM BST
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com