Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
31 Oct 13 19:44
| Topic/replies: 31,512 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Sadly another days racing gone by and no mention of it ...Glad to see WSL win for the late PATSY  BYRNE ...He won nicely and should go on from here , delighted to see the family retain the colors ...

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 52
By:
richters
When: 31 Oct 13 19:59
done their nuts on the 2 penalt kicks yday wr......
By:
Ozymandius
When: 31 Oct 13 20:27
Gary O'Brien 1/1 @ 9/1Wink
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 31 Oct 13 21:10
No topic on Clonmel because Ozymandius and his pal hounded the best poster we ever had off the forum.
The same gentlemen hounded the patently decent Tony57 previously.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 31 Oct 13 21:28
You could have started a racing thread, Bormeo, instead you chose to start a thread on Mary O'Rourke, erroneously pontificated about the age of consent and made like a 19th century neanderthal by maintaining that depression isn't an illness.

Racing, how are ya?
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 31 Oct 13 21:41
Tony57 usually put up a thread but your constant sneering chased him off.
Pa Lapsy put up a few brilliant ones but you had to hassle and harry him that eventually he stopped enjoying posting so gave up.

I didnt put a thread up on Clonmel this morning because I hadn't studied the card sufficiently and had nothing of interest to say.

Bit by bit we are learning more about you,you are a compensation seeking fraud with a bad back that suffers from a debilitating form of depression,tis no wonder you are alone.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 31 Oct 13 21:44
Don't forget the homosexual bit!  Oh and of course the fahct that I don't bet Laugh
By:
Ozymandius
When: 31 Oct 13 21:48
Its a shame Lapsy's on sabbatical btw, I hope he returns soon.  You need a thick skin on here; witness Dickie's attack on DJ yesterday.
By:
richters
When: 31 Oct 13 21:59
ozy dj should be willing to take the verbals as well as he gives them out.....
By:
Ozymandius
When: 31 Oct 13 22:05
I fully agree.  Same goes for Lapsy, of late he had got sucked into dishing out the abuse.
By:
workrider
When: 31 Oct 13 23:12
Tony text me the other day .He has been in hospital with pneumonia ..Thankfully he is making a good recovery ....Wildmanfromborneo is right ,Pa was hounded off here ,one of the few to put his opinion upfront and take the flack ..Sadly it seems hes had enough , some on here wont be happy till all the racing men have jumped ship...You know who you are....
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 31 Oct 13 23:35
Sadly workrider these braindead morons Ozy and kingtw@t seem intent on destroying the Irish Forum.
By:
workrider
When: 31 Oct 13 23:39
Sadly it seems that way Sof , they have their own agenda , not sure what it is though , i suppose you see norns thread , give him a little stick ...go on i dare you....
By:
Ozymandius
When: 31 Oct 13 23:41
A man who hangs out with Wonks and agrees with every word he says has the temerity to label others as 'braindead morons'. Seriously?

SOF can be bracketed with FreddieK as one of those infrequent contributors whose only contribution is to abuse others and complain about the place.
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 31 Oct 13 23:42
workrider ...... "the dad will want him to run for Jamaica" ...... FFS! Laugh
By:
Ozymandius
When: 31 Oct 13 23:49
Angry

Oh dear, peasant alert.  What an appalling thing to say.
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 31 Oct 13 23:50
Matches some of the things you say on here you half wit.
By:
workrider
When: 31 Oct 13 23:51
SOF , norn enjoys that little joke , not sure his wife does though ..When he first told me his daughter was getting married , i put that one to him , god love him he nearly choked on his beer he laughed that much...
By:
Ozymandius
When: 31 Oct 13 23:53
You call me a half wit and come out with the comment above?

It is straight from around the tinkers fire.  I'm appalled.
By:
workrider
When: 31 Oct 13 23:57
SOF , don't get involved with  Del , he loves this kind of stuff , it appeals to his sense of persecution , he'll be up all night now on a high ...He's just a bitch trying to fill time ..leave it , i'm off to bed ..God bless....
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 31 Oct 13 23:58
Good I'm pleased. You know where the door is.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Nov 13 00:00
Makes you wonder what kind of peasant lowlife you are interacting with on here.
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 01 Nov 13 00:04
Yes it really does. I'd love to meet you and compare what you and I do as a profession. Happy to do that in the laundry below your bedsit if that helps.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Nov 13 00:06
what do you do as a profession?
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Nov 13 00:13
Because the professional classes I deal with never gratuitously abuse one's Mother in such a crude, uncivilized and unamusing fashion.  Or any fashion for that matter.

And frankly, Shamrock Rovers wouldn't be associated with being followed by the 'professional ranks'.  Still it must be handy for  you with the home games in Tallaght.  Lovely ambiance pre and post match.
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 01 Nov 13 00:13
For the purposes of this discussion, let's just say I'm someone who will pick up on and target all the negative and vitriolic comments you post on here.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Nov 13 00:14
That's your profession?
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 01 Nov 13 00:15
The "professional classes" you deal with are probably closely aligned with the oldest profession.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Nov 13 00:17
So you're on here a lot, but never bother to contribute, other than to complain about the state of the forum.  Do you get the irony in that?
By:
richters
When: 01 Nov 13 00:17
And frankly, Shamrock Rovers wouldn't be associated with being followed by the 'professional ranks'.

ozy probably one of the most ridicolous statements ever written on here,could you elaborate?
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Nov 13 00:19
You brag about your 'professional' activity but seem embarasseed to say what it is.  Why?
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 01 Nov 13 00:20
And what exactly do you contribute, other than absolute bollox and criticism of forumites who have been on here a lot longer than you. Have a look back through your threads and realise that the value of them amounts to not even zero.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Nov 13 00:21
No need to elaborate, Dickie.  Have you seen or heard the crowd?
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Nov 13 00:24
I've been here since well before you SOF, this chatname only relates to my Euro punting, GBP for many years before that, preceeding your username in fact.

How do you value your own contribution on here?  Abusing someones Mother is frankly about the first time you have made your mark in a long while.  Some record.
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 01 Nov 13 00:24
richters don't get drawn in, the guy has never been to either stadium and rarely even leaves his bedsit other than to collect the benefit that all of us pay to him.
By:
richters
When: 01 Nov 13 00:25
ozy when i had a season ticket at celtic from 1999 - 2006 i often travelled to games with shamrock rovers supporters who were journalists,accountants to name but a few so your statement above is just ridicolous....have you ever heard sections of your beloved man uniteds fans,i expect not....
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Nov 13 00:26
Your damn right I haven't been to Shamrock Rovers.  Not the people I would want to associate with frankly.  Dregs of society.
By:
Bassanio
When: 01 Nov 13 00:29
Ozy,

SOF penned the most vile and disgusting thing that was ever written on this forum and directed this at wildmanfromborneo. The comment directed at you is extremely mild compared to something that should have resulted in him never being on here again.
By:
soldieroffortune
When: 01 Nov 13 00:29
richters clearly Ozy was born in Manchester so he's a United fan, just as clearly he always greens out on here and on the football forum, he never loses on Betfair.

Joke of a contributor.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 01 Nov 13 00:30
I'm not surprised to hear that, Bassanio.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com