Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 63 comments are related to the topic:
Naas and Galway.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 63
By:
Ozymandius
When: 28 Oct 13 17:29
Lapsy right again in the OP.

The ribbing has been the making of the man.  Putting up fewer selections, taking more care, lets hope he can consistently call things as well as he has done today.

Take a bow, Pa.
By:
huddys
When: 28 Oct 13 17:36
Well done pa with your selections today
By:
neill d
When: 28 Oct 13 17:36
WD Pa, top stuff, good day for the punters with plenty shorties going in too.
By:
callitasucit
When: 28 Oct 13 17:50
Hopefully Don Cossack can go on from today. Defy Logic might need to settle better to fulfil his potential, still looks a bit too headstrong.
By:
workrider
When: 28 Oct 13 18:04
The horse to take from Twinburns race was Alderwood , he looked well in the paddock , but not fully fit by any means , sure to come on for the run , they say hes a spring horse though ...Fav in first needed race imo , again will come on for the run , Meades in the last is a cracking looker had a look at him in the paddock , a smashing looker but seems to have lost his way for now , i'd say Noel will have to get inside this fellows head , beaten to far out for it to be his true form...
By:
tobywong.
When: 28 Oct 13 18:22
wtf is twinburn?
By:
Santry
When: 28 Oct 13 18:25
Nice to see some well thought out opinions on this thread today and some fine NH action. Hopefully this type of thread will continue rather than the juvenile rubbish that has become a sad feature of the Irish Forum recently. While Gigginstown got a couple of winners today the performances of their horses in the first and last races today at Naas were awful. Rule the World saved me today but I was sure I had nice one in Jennies Jewel when the crossed the line but not quite.
By:
workrider
When: 28 Oct 13 18:34
Was that you beside me Santry with the wolly hat , guy beside me was screaming jennie home ...?
By:
Santry
When: 28 Oct 13 18:36
I was cheering her all right but no wooly hat. Pity the race wasnt a yard longer.
By:
workrider
When: 28 Oct 13 18:42
TWINLIGHT , TOBY , surely you could have worked that out , you been a school master en all , or do you just like scoring points ....Hopefully we can get back to what the forum was all about , rather than the kind of dribble you seem to like...If you want to contribute , try and bring yourself to open your mind a little , not only would you benefit , but so would the kids you teach ..end of topic ..For those of another era ,  Twinburn won the big hurdle race at leopardstown many moons ago....
By:
workrider
When: 28 Oct 13 18:45
I said to the guy after they crossed the line  , that she was on the right side in the photo , plus a stewards was announced straight away , which went on for a long time ...Hard luck...would surely have gotten up in another stride....
By:
tobywong.
When: 28 Oct 13 18:47
go fk yourself workrider!
By:
workrider
When: 28 Oct 13 18:58
Very nice of you Toby , your type are no longer welcome....
By:
tobywong.
When: 28 Oct 13 19:04
what do u respect when u insult my profession and i dont teach kids , if i did they would be more mature than your good self, can u tell me wr what race did twinburn win at leopardstown many moons ago?
By:
tobywong.
When: 28 Oct 13 19:04
expect *
By:
kingrat
When: 28 Oct 13 20:20
it didn't take long for this thread to descent into the gutter once wr showed up,ruining old pa's one moment of glory!Shocked
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 28 Oct 13 20:26
Nowhere does Workrider insult Tobywongs profession but this foul mouthed poster has form in this regard.

On a thread about Dundalk I praised a Wicklow trainer for getting a six year old to win against a gamble,I said he was not in the loop with regards the gamble this produced a string of foul mouthed insults from the hotheaded Tobywong ending with a vicarious threat of violence.

All knew what Workrider meant so what was the point of Tobywongs solitary contribution,what was the point of his foul mouthed response.

Pa Lapsy as usual notches up a great treble proving yet again that he is far and away the best winner selector on here.
By:
kingrat
When: 28 Oct 13 20:43
well wildman, it seems to me that wr is the common denominater in alot of these spats.btw are u talking out of the side of yre mouth.Mischief
By:
tobywong.
When: 28 Oct 13 20:46
and the other retart arrives , I have nothing to learn from the forums version of statler and waldorf , one who chases his backside on us racing Cry , the other who lays group 1 winners for his whole bank CryCry.

well done pa lapsy and other winners , cheerio !
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 28 Oct 13 20:52
You have plenty to learn about manners,plenty to learn about language,plenty to learn about self control,an alleged schoolteacher that doesn't teach children is inarticulate with a speciality in swearing,classy type alright.
By:
tobywong.
When: 28 Oct 13 21:24
It manners to apologise when you are in the wrong , **** LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
roadrunner46
When: 28 Oct 13 21:27
was going to notebook that alpha and omega LTO when it won, if i remember only had the one win then, would you beleive its won two nowLaugh only a 5yo, so suppose still got plenty of time to make into a good horse possibly,was the name you see that got my attention.
By:
The Gotchee
When: 28 Oct 13 21:36
Well done Pa, great tipping.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 13 Apr 19 22:43
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply