Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 74 comments are related to the topic:
25 years ago today Ireland's greatest sporting moment without doubt

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 74
By:
freddiek
When: 12 Jun 13 17:29
RF wouldnt have known that as he never leaves Sligo town
By:
richters
When: 12 Jun 13 17:31
what kinda sligo doesnt know this is the question im asking myself....lol....what do you think of this latest clanger ozy?
By:
richters
When: 12 Jun 13 17:33
well
1.he has previously stated he is from north sligo
2.Is a regular visitor to galway and roscommon races and to get to either he would of had to pass through the said village

so i dont know?
By:
bunker
When: 12 Jun 13 17:36
rocketfingers is from fatima mansions.....he has never even seen sligo.....
By:
kingrat
When: 12 Jun 13 18:23
dickie is like a boil on yre arse.....it was a good thread but of course it was only a matter of time before this bitter,twisted indivual made an appearance to fck it up.to paraphase a song...."its my party and i will spoil it if i want to"Laugh
By:
richters
When: 12 Jun 13 18:31
r u embarassed by your bumchums latest gaffe?by the way any selections for us to lay this evening from your trustworthy connections? only man on any forum on here with the 100% record....
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 12 Jun 13 19:09
richters the point i'm making they don't have a team ! So why did you ask the question why would a player play for a club 50 miles away? Tehn state it's 50 miles from a place in Donegal to a place that has no clu? Please answer that question, but i think we all know it's obvious you were talking about the GAA club in Derry and got totally confused displaying your minus IQ again.
By:
richters
When: 12 Jun 13 19:14
ROTFL Bellaghy is not even in Sligo it's in Derry, what an absolute clown

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go away and dont annoy me head anymore you have been shown up once again as a fantasist.......you are now digging the hole even deeper for yourself......END OFF.....
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 12 Jun 13 19:22
Bellaghy GAA i meant obviouly we were talking about GAA clubs. You once again have been exposed as the fool you are.
By:
richters
When: 12 Jun 13 19:24
LOL.....your an embarassment.........
By:
richters
When: 12 Jun 13 19:26
Rocketfingers

Rocketfingers
12 Jun 13 17:21
| Topic/replies: 6,712 | Blogger: Rocketfingers's blog
We can rule out Geography teacher for richters anyway lads, this thread could become a thing of beauty now because of that comments richters

NO YOU WERE TALKIN GEOGRAPHICALLY........
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 12 Jun 13 19:27
Yes but why would you mention a place without a team when we were speaking about what club i played for?
By:
richters
When: 12 Jun 13 19:31
you told me it wasnt 5omile from the top of sligo to the bottom,i replied by tellin you that from the most southerly point of sligo which is bellaghy to the most northerly is well in excess of 50mile....
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 12 Jun 13 19:45
Bore off you've been caught out and caught out badly, class A fool
By:
richters
When: 12 Jun 13 19:48
the forum can decide whos tellin lies.....
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 12 Jun 13 19:50
Shame you have to look for support of Wildclown and Pa, you were speaking about GAA clubs and got mixed up with the Derry village.
By:
yummy
When: 12 Jun 13 20:28
Contributed to the thread earlier today , just logged back in and was pleased to see 48 new posts and looked forward to reading them with my cuppa.
Then I read this crock of sh1t
By:
kavvie
When: 12 Jun 13 21:27
crock of sh1t for sure yummy
By:
guinness2dear
When: 12 Jun 13 21:31
No wonder i stopped posting on ere..
By:
kavvie
When: 12 Jun 13 21:34
now u see why.its just a few though that are ruining it for others
By:
guinness2dear
When: 12 Jun 13 22:15
I agree with that kavvie, but it's the forum that is suffering..
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 12 Jun 13 22:59
Give it up richters, you come on to this thread that has nothing to do with you and run it into the ground. You're absolute Moron that bar complaining about jocks any time a horse you bet on loses and of course your New York thread you don't ever comment on betting or start a thread. I give Pa clear and precise reasoning why that was a bad bet today, we never brought it down to your childish insults !
By:
el gato
When: 13 Jun 13 19:04
Is English your second language?
By:
richters
When: 13 Jun 13 19:16
i blame the jewish blood maself
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 13 Jun 13 19:35
Laugh Bloody hell el gato you must be really down on your luck my friend when you're taking it out on me. el gato my one tip to you as a friend is that betting is not for everyone, just remember that amigo.
By:
el gato
When: 13 Jun 13 19:40
a bit like English and geography then
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 13 Jun 13 19:52
Thanks my friend, but i think i have just about enough to get by, but i must admit i certainly would not have neither the vocabulary or the scholarship to come out with such fine sentences as "hurl spudz off a duck's back". Maybe you should spend a little more time on trying to have a winning day instead of reading the likes of Wordsworth or Shakespeare although it probably suits you more to keep away from the betting lad.
By:
kabcast
When: 14 Jun 13 22:01
What a side they were,fluke a 1-0 v England under the cosh most of match,then Whelan shins one in v Russians and its greatest goal ever scored,then a superb dutch side finally put us out of our misery,ole ole ole.All true home grown talent throughout the team,big mick hoofs it up front, bypassing cockney andy and gorbals ray as usual,looking for scouse aldo or tony cas (not even eligible to play for the boys in green),smashin stuff.
By:
onehundredK
When: 15 Jun 13 00:28
italy in giants stadium and Romania in genoa both better imo
By:
kavvie
When: 15 Jun 13 13:22
well said kab
By:
Kelly
When: 16 Jun 13 12:47
That Irish team would have had even greater appeal if it had still been in the "silent movies " era .  But when a lot of the players did  not speak in sibilant Irish soft tones ......
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 16 Jun 13 12:51
Kelly don't be getting jealous just because Northern Ireland have done nothing in years, you've had your fair share of English born players than through the years.
By:
Kelly
When: 16 Jun 13 14:04
Jealousy would never enter into it , Rocket , particularly in relation to soccer . We are worse than you are in national ( ie one province vs 3 provinces )soccer terms , only thing that will benefit soccer North and South is a properly integrated combined operation , club , province , national , a la rugby organisation .

But lots of obstacles , would make our Assembly ( artificial ) look well organised that sort of obstacle .
By:
Rocketfingers
When: 16 Jun 13 14:09
I can't see FIFA allowing two different countries to join together Kelly. I think if we had to join together with another county it would be Spain, Argentina or Brazil.
By:
richters
When: 17 Jun 13 02:58
oooooo deer.........
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo