Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
monksland
30 Mar 13 14:49
| Topic/replies: 87 | Blogger: monksland's blog
Questions answered, handles going, experience in big fields, solid e/w chance

Carlingford lough, question marks over trip and experience, but feel he could be well in and going to chance him 2.
Pause Switch to Standard View Irish grand national
Show More
Report malibu March 30, 2013 4:52 PM GMT
Home Farm. Trainer has a good record in the race and the horse was seriously impressive in a decent race last time. Will have a couple of quid on Cootamundra as I think this horse has a decent prize in him. Not convinced he'll stay but will chance it at the prices.
Report Rocketfingers March 30, 2013 5:16 PM GMT
Looking forward hopefully i'll be passed fit for the trip on Monday. Happy
Report ChildOfMine2 March 30, 2013 10:03 PM GMT
Carlingford Lough is the dark horse - Defo well in & don't think they've been too pushed to win with him so far this season :)
Report Rocketfingers March 31, 2013 7:43 PM BST
Ok lads what will stay and what won't? Heading up tomorrow and starting to look through the card now. Would anybody give Paddy's pub an outsider a chance, his form of late is not amazing but i think he might be an each way bet, he ran well enough in this last year off 132 now 5 lbs lower although 1 lbs out of the handicap. Just think at 33's he's worth an each way bet. Two at shorter prices i like are Panther Claw and Carlingford Lough.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 31, 2013 7:52 PM BST
Carlingford Lough will appreciate the drying ground and presumably will finally try.
Report Rocketfingers March 31, 2013 8:19 PM BST
Is there any of the favs that don't look like stayers over the trip Wildman?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com