Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
snap crackle and pop
18 Mar 13 23:13
| Topic/replies: 3,218 | Blogger: snap crackle and pop's blog
All the winds 9/2, md genuinely thinks this is a rick, should be a 9/4 shot he thinks.
Pause Switch to Standard View 4.40 Wolverhampton
Show More
Report never give up April 2, 2013 11:34 PM BST

Apr 2, 2013 -- 5:32PM, db1974 wrote:

This is bizarre stuff really, the whole country will have backed this yoke before the tipster at this rate

yip a strange one,putting it on here to shorten it b4 tomorrow

Report snap crackle and pop April 2, 2013 11:42 PM BST
ngu, there really is no pleasing you is there, don't know what your problem, but preferrably would like if you stopped pursuing me on this thread.

You would be whinging tomorrow that this thing is market mover of the day on oddschecker or something, wah wah wah!! If I decide to pm it to a select few the night before, you are whinging as well, there is no winning with you. Why so bitter?
Report db1974 April 2, 2013 11:43 PM BST
Fair enough snap, fair play to you for making it pay, just seems strange to be giving it out before the main man gets on

Best of luck with it anyway
Report never give up April 2, 2013 11:44 PM BST
i have just asked why u put up a horse from a "tipster" the night b4 ur "band of men" get on at a shorter price the next day.......could u just explain that
Report never give up April 2, 2013 11:45 PM BST

Apr 2, 2013 -- 5:43PM, db1974 wrote:

Fair enough snap, fair play to you for making it pay, just seems strange to be giving it out before the main man gets onBest of luck with it anyway

exactly,thats all i have asked but snap snaps when i do

Report snap crackle and pop April 2, 2013 11:52 PM BST
Do you know of any pro punter that can get proper money on at overnight prices?

That is a rhetorical question by the way.

As someone once told me, if u ain't got it by now then you sure as hell ain't gettin it!!
Report never give up April 2, 2013 11:57 PM BST
do u know of any "pro punter" who advertises the name of the horse b4 trying to get on ?
Report snap crackle and pop April 2, 2013 11:59 PM BST
Not advertising the big ones no more, just sending pm's to a select few, and its irrelevant anyway when he can get on 2 hours before anybody else the following morning anyway
Report never give up April 3, 2013 12:08 AM BST

Apr 2, 2013 -- 5:59PM, snap crackle and pop wrote:

Not advertising the big ones no more, just sending pm's to a select few, and its irrelevant anyway when he can get on 2 hours before anybody else the following morning anyway

snap,u have been sitting here from 7pm sending pms to people...............so if a horse is 4/1 overnite and the select few got on  and and its cut to 2/1 when the offices open in the morning,is this the best way for "your team2 to get on in the morning ?

Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 12:10 AM BST
Why you worry so much about how pro punters operate?
Report Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods April 3, 2013 12:14 AM BST
Cupwinkcook     Joined: 23 Feb 05
Replies: 1220 02 Apr 13 20:50 
Appreciated. Will keep a low profile with it.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report never give up April 3, 2013 12:20 AM BST

Apr 2, 2013 -- 6:10PM, snap crackle and pop wrote:

Why you worry so much about how pro punters operate?

im not worried,but i do know they dont operate like this.............dont be getting annoyed now snap so

Report never give up April 3, 2013 12:21 AM BST
Pre-Fat-Low-Fat-Foods • April 3, 2013 12:14 AM BST
Cupwinkcook     Joined: 23 Feb 05
Replies: 1220 02 Apr 13 20:50
Appreciated. Will keep a low profile with it.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 12:23 AM BST
ngu at this stage as soon as the runners in the uk hand the dockets over the counters in the mornings they slash the prices before the bets are even laid in some instances, such is the fear they have of his superior aw knowledge
Report never give up April 3, 2013 12:28 AM BST

Apr 2, 2013 -- 6:23PM, snap crackle and pop wrote:

ngu at this stage as soon as the runners in the uk hand the dockets over the counters in the mornings they slash the prices before the bets are even laid in some instances, such is the fear they have of his superior aw knowledge

so why try and spoil the price the night b4 ?

Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 12:32 AM BST
Nobody is spoiling anything because nobody can get those ficticious overnight prices and he has a 2 hour head start to get on ahead of everyone else the following morning. All future nap's will be done by pm also.

Any more questions, you're on a roll!
Report never give up April 3, 2013 12:36 AM BST

Apr 2, 2013 -- 6:32PM, snap crackle and pop wrote:

Nobody is spoiling anything because nobody can get those ficticious overnight prices and he has a 2 hour head start to get on ahead of everyone else the following morning. All future nap's will be done by pm also.Any more questions, you're on a roll!

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report never give up April 3, 2013 12:38 AM BST
but if nobody backed overnite even 4 small money the overnite price would still be the same in the morning...........e.g  4/1 overnite,nobody backs it,so 4/1 in the morning..........u ramp it on here overnite so the 4/1 goes and is only 2/1 in the morning then so......great logic snap
Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 12:41 AM BST
I am the bigger fool for even engaging in the first place! Cry

I might as well be talking to my pet cat Mr Twiddles!
Report never give up April 3, 2013 12:46 AM BST
well answer me b4 u talk to the cat
Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 12:51 AM BST
The Q & A session is over for today I'm afraid. However, if you have any other perils of wisdom that you feel quite strongly about feel free to drop a line or two to MD in an email, I will pm you his email address if you like, I'm sure he would be glad to hear all the perils of wisdom that he's missing out on.
Report never give up April 3, 2013 12:54 AM BST

Apr 2, 2013 -- 6:51PM, snap crackle and pop wrote:

The Q & A session is over for today I'm afraid. However, if you have any other perils of wisdom that you feel quite strongly about feel free to drop a line or two to MD in an email, I will pm you his email address if you like, I'm sure he would be glad to hear all the perils of wisdom that he's missing out on.

so u cant answer then snap..................keep on ramping and arbing and i didnt know mr twiddles had an email address.............strange that u avoided the question asked

Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 12:57 AM BST
That question has been answered by me to you on this thread almost as many times as this thread has been viewed, surely you don't need me to spell it out to you again, or are you just on the wind up here I'm beginning to think, because even if I told Mr Twiddles something once, I sure as hell wouldn't have to keep repeating it tot him every second minute
Report never give up April 3, 2013 1:25 AM BST
but if nobody backed overnite even 4 small money the overnite price would still be the same in the morning...........e.g  4/1 overnite,nobody backs it,so 4/1 in the morning..........u ramp it on here overnite so the 4/1 goes and is only 2/1 in the morning then so......great logic snap

no snap,u havent answered the question how a "professional" will settle for 4/1 instead of 2/1
Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 1:32 AM BST
The "4/1" is ficticious, everybody knows that and don't expect to get laid it the following morning, and just get real money on at real prices. If I was on commission for all these Q's I think I would retire now!
Report never give up April 3, 2013 1:38 AM BST

Apr 2, 2013 -- 7:32PM, snap crackle and pop wrote:

The "4/1" is ficticious, everybody knows that and don't expect to get laid it the following morning, and just get real money on at real prices. If I was on commission for all these Q's I think I would retire now!

how is it fictitious?if its not bet overnite the price will be there in the morning...................so if its any price then in the morning then u wouldnt be expected to get on then either then,u dont make sense at all snap...............keep ramping and arbing and talking to ur pet cat "md" the professional who doesnt have an account on here as u have already stated.........goodnite,get up early in the morning for ur "ficitious band of men" to get on at the worst price

Report never give up April 3, 2013 1:41 AM BST
p.s the 3/1 u put this morning was also "fictitious" as it was 9/4 with one bookmaker at the time,but 6/1 earlier,b4 the shops opened
Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 1:45 AM BST
If you are a pro punter you are able to distinguish between what are ficticious and real prices you see, I think this might be the stumbling block for you, but you should be grateful to me for all the excellent tutelage I have given you all evening completely free of charge. You see, you are just not the fastest of learners I think, for example in your last post even you think my pet cat is called md when previously I had already told you he was called Mr Twiddles. Next you will be asking me how do professional gambling cats get their money on! Laugh
Report never give up April 3, 2013 2:38 AM BST
talking to ur pet cat "md"..........ur not the smartest p ussy...now nite nite snap,u need some sleep to order ur band of men around in the morning,hope u be ok as u have been on since 9.30am
Report wildmanfromborneo April 3, 2013 10:49 AM BST
Money Tree
Sooty
Lazarus
and myself its your turn now Snap Crackle and Pop.

Posts will be regurgitated generally ones that show him in a bad light and when you are fast asleep he will be posting still just like last night.He will always have the last post,his record one night was seventeen,an obsessed housebound lunatic who has yet to create a thread other than his obsessive ones.
Report db1974 April 3, 2013 12:30 PM BST
Anyone care to post up the horse as I assume everyone is on at this stage
Report Newmanix April 3, 2013 12:32 PM BST
fav 430
Report db1974 April 3, 2013 12:34 PM BST
Cheers Newmanix, I hope the Queen got the 7/4 earlier Laugh
Report never give up April 3, 2013 12:40 PM BST

Apr 3, 2013 -- 4:49AM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

Money TreeSootyLazarusand myself its your turn now Snap Crackle and Pop.Posts will be regurgitated generally ones that show him in a bad light and when you are fast asleep he will be posting still just like last night.He will always have the last post,his record one night was seventeen,an obsessed housebound lunatic who has yet to create a thread other than his obsessive ones.

as usual wildbore aka dark rosaleen who holds the record on here for over 7500 posts in under 3 months the minute it logs in it mentions my name,what a sad sick lonely freak

Report never give up April 3, 2013 12:44 PM BST
as usual wildbore aka dark rosaleen who holds the record on here for making over 7500 posts in under 3 months stalking people b4 getting banned,logs in and the ist thing it does is mention my name,what a sad sick lonely freak
Report wildmanfromborneo April 3, 2013 1:02 PM BST
Your up earlier than usual those long stints in the early hours of the morning are not taking their toll.
Report Newmanix April 3, 2013 1:08 PM BST
the queen texted me earlier asking wtf was going on with the price, I told her it was MDs MEGA NAP, and she just replied "one is getting psd off with MD"
Report wildmanfromborneo April 3, 2013 1:12 PM BST
Which queen was that Elizabeth or Never Give Up?
Report never give up April 3, 2013 1:22 PM BST

Apr 3, 2013 -- 7:02AM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

Your up earlier than usual those long stints in the early hours of the morning are not taking their toll.

why can u not post a day without mentioning my name?
what is ur obsession ?

Report never give up April 3, 2013 1:23 PM BST

Apr 3, 2013 -- 7:12AM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

Which queen was that Elizabeth or Never Give Up?

must be ur previous username............QUEEN DARK ROSALEEN

Report Newmanix April 3, 2013 1:26 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report pa lapsy April 3, 2013 1:39 PM BST
An ex nap El Duque runs in the first at Southwell Snap,I,ve little interest in the AW but if memory serves he was one of the greenest horses i,ve seen in a long time but seems to have a bit of talent and finished fairly well,ATR is banjaxed for me,can,t get the replays up so can,t look at it again.
Surprised he wasn,t giving another chance by md though could understand he might be right quirky,the unraced fav looks beatable as he is a cheap purchase,just thoughts as don,t really follow it as said,be interesting to see will he come on for the run or is a mental case.
Report sofiakenny April 3, 2013 4:34 PM BST
ExcitedCrySadSad
Report Newmanix April 3, 2013 5:17 PM BST
oh dear.
Report DECALEC April 3, 2013 5:41 PM BST
accordind to my od dschecker the race was at 5.30 although thought i was told 4.30 last night did any1 see this
Report richters April 3, 2013 5:43 PM BST
a poor ride from haley imo
Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 6:29 PM BST
Not Hayley's finest ride I thought, Spencer really showed her up in the straight. Horse would possibly be suited by a more galloping track like Kempton, seemed to be hanging badly turning into the straight.

But all is not lost, The Botti newcomer in the maiden at 5.15 Lingfield will steer the ship back on course!
Report mr phantom April 3, 2013 6:46 PM BST
I am afraid I put the blight on you snap. While I have seen your tips it has mainly been after the event. As for the race today its not a horse I would be looking to back again, did not like its head carriage at all and as for the head turner as admirable as she is for flying the flag for female jockeys she is not a jockey I would ever have faith in on a ten star tip. She was not great today but did not effect the result at all on my reckoning. I actually try to avoid backing her mounts in the main.
Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 6:51 PM BST
I agree with you phantom, I try avoid her as much as possible too, just unfortunate that she happened to be on this today, needed a stronger pilot in my opinion, looked a v difficult ride
Report dj876 April 3, 2013 6:56 PM BST
Was there a jockey change??

Will the lemmings still support the tipping line??
Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 6:58 PM BST
A jockey change on what?
Report dj876 April 3, 2013 6:58 PM BST
"just unfortunate that she happened to be on this today"
Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 7:06 PM BST
MD thought it would not matter if fred flinstone was on board, but as it transpired he was wrong!
Report kavvie April 3, 2013 10:18 PM BST
beaten fair and square snap.jock wouldnt have mattered.omward sand up wards..ill try the botti one for aintree exps
Report CheltenhamRoar April 3, 2013 10:25 PM BST
Even the most thickest of people surely realise snap and kavvie are the same person.

The Lemmings have well and truly been drawn in.
Report kavvie April 3, 2013 10:27 PM BST
wanna have a little wager on that ?say a grand?how brave are you now chelters?
Report kavvie April 3, 2013 10:36 PM BST
come in?come in?cheltenham roar??!?..are u there?..even the most thickest of people are wondering where your gone?
Report snap crackle and pop April 3, 2013 11:28 PM BST
Some people on here never cease to amaze me!
Report never give up April 4, 2013 1:05 AM BST
wildbore doesnt believe any of this snap,hes just playing you

He is a coursing man from Kildare,his pal is Magic md another Kildare man also a coursing man but I think he races greyhounds as well,he used to work for Ladcrooks.He puts up drifters and horses he doesn't fancy and then laughs at the replies by putting on this ole country boy routine,all an act as he knows his racing just like Magic md who is very shrewd.
I don't think the pair of them realise that there are some on here who take these threads seriously and are losing their dough,I don't think that is their attention.
Report never give up April 4, 2013 1:08 AM BST
wildmanfromborneo • October 25, 2012 9:27 PM BST
Magic md was until recently a Ladbrokes employee,I am sure he means well but not sure ye should follow bookies tips.
Report never give up April 4, 2013 1:14 AM BST
now its funny that wildbore claims that he didnt used to post as dark rosaleen

Coursing Season 2011/2012
By snap crackle and pop on 30 Aug 11 16:43
Not sure what you mean by your last post dark rosaleen, MD does not work for a bookmaker as far as u know, I think you must be getting confused with someone else. He always had time to come on here last season an share his views so I don't see why/ho
Report snap crackle and pop April 4, 2013 9:04 AM BST
Ah yes, I see what you mean now wildman, he is relentless in his pursuit of me and MD on here now, even somewhat almost obsessed some would say.  Now I am no expert, but they do say that the first sign of going mad is when you start talking to yourself also.
Report pa lapsy April 4, 2013 9:45 AM BST
Might be wrong here Snap but i,ll hazard a guess,most of ngu,s replies have come after the mention of a tipping line,if there was a tipping line set up it kinda goes against the forums good faith and your thoughts are being put up in order to attract customers. Being honest wouldn,t like to see it on here either. Anyway think the tipping line meself is one big ballhop.GL with your selections.
Report snap crackle and pop April 4, 2013 9:50 AM BST
I agree pa, the mention of that seems to have really ruffled his feathers for whatever reason. MD just mentioned it to me as a possibility one day in conversation but nothing more than a possibility, just an idea he had at the time I guess. He hasn't mentioned anything since in that regard to me however
Report never give up April 4, 2013 1:29 PM BST
common cents 6.25 nap
Report sofiakenny April 4, 2013 5:18 PM BST
shalwaSadSad
Report richters April 4, 2013 6:27 PM BST
never tried a yard ngu........stone last......
Report sofiakenny April 4, 2013 6:29 PM BST
common cents not in first threeSadSad
Report never give up April 4, 2013 6:35 PM BST
the drift said it allSad
Report richters April 4, 2013 6:38 PM BST
with the gigginstown horse out of the bumper i think topofthera has a great ew chance
Report never give up April 4, 2013 6:40 PM BST
its well named Wink
Report richters April 4, 2013 6:56 PM BST
vubiant and oz would love this one.....
Report Ozymandius April 4, 2013 7:06 PM BST
blinkered and finds nothing under pressure.  not likely to complete the course.
Report richters April 4, 2013 7:26 PM BST
oz this beast isnt out of the 3 imo.......show your allegiance by goin in heavy on this......
Report richters April 4, 2013 7:45 PM BST
oh dear was getting to close for dannys liking there so a little pull was took.....
Report snap crackle and pop April 4, 2013 9:12 PM BST
Botti horse was far too free in early in stages, not settling at all, one to follow closely.

Now its not often that MD gets really excited about one, ut such is the way he is about a mare in Aintree tomorrow. Abigail Lynch in the mares bumper. 20/1, generally 16/1 though, although I notice lads are keeping her very much on side at 12/1 only. Get the weekend, summer, christmas expenses all rolled into one tommorow he told me! Don't say I didn't tell ye, ye have been given plenty notice!
Report snap crackle and pop April 5, 2013 10:48 AM BST
MD monster punt on Abigail Lynch really in full flight now. 10/1 best price now!
Report CheltenhamRoar April 5, 2013 1:58 PM BST
Tipped up in the racing post might have something to do with it
Report never give up April 5, 2013 2:06 PM BST

Apr 5, 2013 -- 7:58AM, CheltenhamRoar wrote:

Tipped up in the racing post might have something to do with it

and hugh taylor

Report richters April 5, 2013 2:12 PM BST
in fairness lads snap tipped abigail lynch earlier in the year when she won her bumper on debut
Report sofiakenny April 5, 2013 5:29 PM BST
WALOFS!!!LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report CheltenhamRoar April 5, 2013 6:33 PM BST
Now its not often that MD gets really excited about one, ut such is the way he is about a mare in Aintree tomorrow. Abigail Lynch in the mares bumper. 20/1, generally 16/1 though, although I notice lads are keeping her very much on side at 12/1 only. Get the weekend, summer, christmas expenses all rolled into one tommorow he told me! Don't say I didn't tell ye, ye have been given plenty notice!

oh dear.
Report Newmanix April 5, 2013 6:58 PM BST
racing post moved the market.
Report Newmanix April 5, 2013 7:00 PM BST
writing ££££££ about how much it cost always influences people.
Report Newmanix April 5, 2013 7:00 PM BST
(cost) = sold for.
Report bluenose7 April 6, 2013 12:33 PM BST

Mar 19, 2013 -- 12:31PM, snap crackle and pop wrote:

Tbh pa he has the all weather game by the short and curly's. Think he is in the process of setting up a tipping line for the all weather but I'm not 100% sure

A.W. at Aintree  Confused

Report Roger De Bris April 6, 2013 5:34 PM BST
setting up a tipping line.....embarrassing..
Report richters April 7, 2013 11:26 PM BST
can handiwork and haley recoup 2mora snap
Report snap crackle and pop April 7, 2013 11:39 PM BST
I see Hayley keeps the ride which surprises me. Has the plum draw from 1 and I for one will certainly be a backer at 5/2 to recoup last week's loss. As I said before think Kempton is tailor made for this horse if it can settle and get into a rhythm early, the galloping nature of the track will play to his strengths I think
Report Newmanix April 8, 2013 7:45 AM BST
has poetic verse to beat, but has a chance if improving on its greenness in the last 2 furlongs the last day.
Report never give up April 8, 2013 2:59 PM BST

Apr 7, 2013 -- 5:39PM, snap crackle and pop wrote:

I see Hayley keeps the ride which surprises me. Has the plum draw from 1 and I for one will certainly be a backer at 5/2 to recoup last week's loss. As I said before think Kempton is tailor made for this horse if it can settle and get into a rhythm early, the galloping nature of the track will play to his strengths I think

9/2 on here

Report kavvie April 8, 2013 5:04 PM BST
average yoke.will struggle to win off current mark
Report never give up April 9, 2013 1:21 PM BST
pull the pin 3.30 nappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Report elvissss April 9, 2013 3:21 PM BST
No Snap nap today? Surprised
Report never give up April 9, 2013 3:33 PM BST
Cool
Report richters April 9, 2013 3:33 PM BST
NGU TIPPING LINE IMMINENT.......WD....
Report snap crackle and pop April 9, 2013 4:04 PM BST