Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Rainier Wolfcastle
12 Mar 13 15:24
| Topic/replies: 1,359 | Blogger: Rainier Wolfcastle's blog
Head in hands Cry
Show More
Report punchestown March 12, 2013 2:25 PM GMT
Never really placed to challenge today but would not have won either way imo,winner was not going to be passed.
Report by purpose March 12, 2013 2:26 PM GMT
Does exactly as it says on the tin.No surprises.
Report Mr Mischief March 12, 2013 2:30 PM GMT
Never gave the horse a chance
Report Rainier Wolfcastle March 12, 2013 2:31 PM GMT
Ran the horse up the backside of everything before turning in on the sharper track, allowed winner and second to get first run on him, panicked coming down to the last and presented the horse all wrong... I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm sure plenty of people backed that horse ante post thinking McCoy would ride. The chance you take I guess.
Report Tolmi March 12, 2013 2:34 PM GMT
I didn't back it but I thought it was a poor ride.Never got it into a rhythm.A 5 pound penalty compared to the other two jockeys.
Report Monksfield79 March 12, 2013 3:58 PM GMT
talked different tactics this morning on morning line, no bottle and was bullied all round course.
Never back robbie at festival again
Report Kingchip March 12, 2013 6:44 PM GMT
Robbie Power for Pope!!!
Report tony57 March 12, 2013 7:54 PM GMT
i think tthats a touch harsh..i agree he should of not let them get to far infront of them turning in ..but the horses jumping was not up to scratch today..thats what cost him imo..and i backed it
Report STELLAR MANIPULATOR March 12, 2013 10:12 PM GMT
Thought the horse was too free today probably as a result of being off since Christmas. The danger of being 'fresh' for the festival is that you can be too fresh and free as a consequence . Ditto Simonsig who got away with it but it may have been a mistake for Jezki to miss the Deloitte en route to Chelt.
Report Tolmi March 14, 2013 2:18 PM GMT
I'm talking through my pocket this time but he was poor on Jetson as well.
Report lapsy pa March 14, 2013 2:22 PM GMT
Seemed to have a fair bit left in Jetson alright. Winner was travelling very well and kinda stole it by kicking on,but Robbie was too far back.
Report Tolmi March 14, 2013 2:27 PM GMT
If you watch his race position vcompared to Shutthefrontdoor and Captain Sunshine from halfway he lost his position for no apparent reason after the third last.Despite being a guaranteed stayer he was ridden like a horse was needed to be held up.
Report dinglemick March 14, 2013 2:59 PM GMT
I ve stated on a previous thread before but in my mind Robbie Power seriously suffers from his nerves on the big day . He s fine on an ordinary normal race day around Ireland but on the big days he constantly gives horses poor rides . He is nowhere near being a top jock . Give me Mark Enright claiming 5lbs any day !!!!
Oh and i am talking through my pocket also having backed both Jezki and Jetson LaughLaughLaughLaugh And i still backed them having this opinion LaughLaugh ...

Hoping Cantlow can do the business for me today ...Looks like he s laid out for the race ..... I think he gets 100k bonus aswell if he wins for winning a race in Warwick in Jan ?
Report Tolmi March 14, 2013 3:03 PM GMT
I backed Jetson despite my comments earlier on this thread.Was keen on Cantlow all season for a handicap but haven't backed him.
Report silvergreaser March 14, 2013 3:17 PM GMT
Jetson was outpaced and then stayed on but most likely he and the r/up were probably flattered by their proximity as the strong travelling winner was left in front longer than was ideal.
Report Tolmi March 14, 2013 3:21 PM GMT
If you watch the race closely you will see that Jetson was let drift back with no effort from the saddle.He might have been mildly outpaced but not to the extent he dropped back.
Report Tolmi March 14, 2013 3:38 PM GMT
By the way I'm not detracting from the winner who really travelled well and was fully deaerving of his victory.
Report silvergreaser March 14, 2013 3:41 PM GMT
Yeah Tolmi he was the only horse hard on the bridle going to 2 out the rest of them in behind were all scrubbing away.
Report The Icchantika March 14, 2013 4:10 PM GMT
Sure anyone who backs anything this fellow rides knows he is useless and that is built into the price.
Report jackdaws March 14, 2013 11:58 PM GMT
silvergeezer is a good judje defending a jock who should have won on jetson...not rocket science lads,sg does not factor jockeys into his betting strategy as he said on another thread,so that tells its own tale.
Report silvergreaser March 15, 2013 12:15 AM GMT
or you might notice jackdaw I neither defended or condemned just gave my opinion on the race, I still think the winner was idling and the others were flattered, if anything Captain Sunshine supporters probably have more of a gripe than Jetson supporters because of his shenanigans at the start, his jockey did get a 9 day whip ban all the same?.
Report Monksfield79 March 15, 2013 12:39 PM GMT
Having watched him closely on all his mounts he seems to let things happen, good jockeys make things happen and don't suffer the rough passages jockeys like robbie have. When I see the distance Jezki ended up being beaten and the constant bumps he received from rags and the mistakes he made he must have a serious engine.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle March 15, 2013 6:59 PM GMT
Found out once again......Harrington deserves grief too, if she cant see it... well
Report G Hall March 16, 2013 11:01 PM GMT
Robbie "glue" power we call him.
Report by purpose May 29, 2013 7:24 PM BST
UNREAL....
Report by purpose June 10, 2013 7:56 PM BST
How many times am i going to stick this up on top again.
Report jimeen June 10, 2013 8:05 PM BST
Silvergreaser says the jockey doesnt matter,or the trainer either.
Report wildmanfromborneo June 10, 2013 8:06 PM BST
Lay him so.

How they let Barry Geraghty look at that race from the stands is hard to credit.

Geraghty rides Jetson in the next,I worry about this lad because he is only a cob albeit a talented one still think he can beat these.
Report paulie wallnuts June 10, 2013 8:18 PM BST
harrington is the imposter here...if it wast for her we wouldnt have to be looking at this useless ape...
Report silvergreaser June 10, 2013 8:23 PM BST
every now and then a jockey will make a **** up, but great value is often got when a horse is ridden by a nobody but with decent form?
Report jimeen June 10, 2013 8:29 PM BST
Every now and then is it ?,its almost every second race.
Report silvergreaser June 10, 2013 8:35 PM BST
Jimeen you're obviously obsessed with jockeys and trainers  they very seldom come into my betting strategy hence why I've always pinged many a good priced winner because the best horse was ridden by a nobody.

Young David Splaine is getting loads of winners at big prices because he's not recognised as yet as a fully fledged jockey?
Report wildmanfromborneo June 10, 2013 8:40 PM BST
There is good and bad in every sport,racing no different the jockey is absolutely vital.

If you back a horse with a poor jockey or an inexperienced one surely you have taken that into account.

I backed Tribes And Banners earlier thought it got a funny ride but then I am not privy to the trainers instructions,I thought he would make the running..
Report wildmanfromborneo June 10, 2013 8:42 PM BST
Spline riding winners because he is riding so well which probably makes the point about jockeys being vital.
Report silvergreaser June 10, 2013 8:49 PM BST
Wildman many a girl wins on a 33/1 shot, the horse will win 99 times out of hundred if the jockey doesn't mess up.

Often its the the top pro's who mess up trying to be Lester Piggott, I'm too clever by half?
Report richters June 10, 2013 8:58 PM BST
another fine ride on maller tree.....phuck he is pathetic........
Report jimeen June 10, 2013 9:01 PM BST
No hes not,the jockey doesnt matter,they are all of the same ability. 99% of the time its the horse who will do the business,both the jockey and trainer are irrelevant.
Report silvergreaser June 10, 2013 9:14 PM BST
well far from as relevant as some people have been brought up to believe, sometimes it helps to pull yourself away from the stereotypes that's embedded in your psyche, its really not all about jockeys and the trainer will only train his next expensive horse.
Report neill d June 10, 2013 9:19 PM BST
Ground he gave away at the start cost him on Steps to Freedom, he'd want to cop on and pay attention to the starter. As John Giles would say, it doesn't take any talent to do that, he then had to rush him a little which probably led to the mistake at the first. It is something one would never see the top lads do as they understand the start of a race is as important as the finish.
Report jimeen June 10, 2013 9:29 PM BST
I would imagine that the sands of time are running out fast for Robert Power,i liken his career to another ordinary rider who got more than enough chances to prosper,alot more chances than his talent ever deserved. One by one he lost most good rides he had,and nowadays he is just the ultimate journeyman. Alot of it has to do with common sense too,and failure to show that when you are riding is unforgivable.
Report neill d June 10, 2013 9:42 PM BST
Sam Thomas?
Report oufies pal June 10, 2013 11:56 PM BST
S.B?
Report el gato June 11, 2013 9:54 AM BST
to steal a hurling phrase from his native county, he wouldn't hurl spuds to hungry ducks
Report jimeen June 11, 2013 10:14 AM BST
The jockey i am referring to is Irish and rides today in Roscommon. It shouldnt be too hard to figure out.
Report silvergreaser June 11, 2013 10:53 AM BST
I presume if its the jumps jimeen is on about Roger or if its the flat Fran?
Report wildmanfromborneo June 11, 2013 11:01 AM BST
I think you are being very harsh Jimeen,even if every word you say is true tis sympathy the man should get.

David Casey has been dogged with injuries and they take their toll,he is still a fair jockey but berating a jockey for not being the best is severe its hardly his fault.
Report richters June 11, 2013 11:52 AM BST
andymac
Report jimeen June 11, 2013 5:02 PM BST
Wildmanfromborneo,or anybody else for that matter. Could you please point out anywhere i mentioned David Casey or even hinted that it might have been him i was talking about. The person i meant was blatantly obvious and has been mentioned but it isnt David Casey.
Report The Gotchee June 11, 2013 5:14 PM BST
At least jimeen is consistent, he has nothing good to say about anybody. He reminds me of a fellow I use to play football with, a narkey little b0llix who knew it all.........
Report yummy June 11, 2013 5:22 PM BST
Bet he was better than you!!!
Report wildmanfromborneo June 11, 2013 5:28 PM BST
Jimeen your post of 21.29 is vague and almosts asks us to solve the puzzle,your follow up post of 10.14 confirms it,Silvergreaser and Richters proffered some answers,I thought David Casey fitted the bill but you now come on all coy and indignant demanding answers as to why something that is blatantly obvious to you might not be so to others.
Report by purpose June 11, 2013 5:44 PM BST
Jimeen
  Why bother your b0llox
Report jimeen June 11, 2013 5:48 PM BST
Wildmanfromborneo,i never asked anybody to try and guess who it was. A few people did in fact guess and one of them was correct,but not one of them posted in the manner that you did,saying i was kicking an injured man when he was down,and that i was berating him. I never even mentioned David Casey,but your post is as if i definitely had.
The gotchee,if i am not mistaken you were solely responsible for hunting Stamford bridge off this forum,citing the fact that anybody could pick the horses he picked because they were obvious. You seem to have some form of inferiority complex towards people who have a wider knowledge of horse racing and other sports,than you do yourself.
By purpose,i am inclined to agree with you,this place is becoming pointless. If you talk sense you are either a know all,or you can ready yourself for an argument with somebody who would fight with their toes.
Report wildmanfromborneo June 11, 2013 6:06 PM BST
You have a view on certain jockeys I just don't get your coyness,you made two cryptic posts that to me seem to beg an answer as did others.

My sympathy lies with jockeys whereas you call them urchins and midgets and complain that they aren't good dinner companions without any understanding of why they would give you a wide berth,you also called for some way where you could abuse jockeys on course if they rode what you perceived to be a bad race.

I get the need of some to blame jockeys for all losing bets but you seem to be constantly angry.
Report kavvie June 11, 2013 7:48 PM BST
jimeen is indeed right re stamford bridge(one of the best ever to post here).there are a few downright nasty posters on here and they ruin it for everyone else.i have any i consider in this bracket blocked.maybe if we all done that they might go way.jimeen makes his points well.everyone mightnt agree with him totally.many would.i have seen some of them in action at various festivals and they wouldnt please their mothers lets say.but its a hard life and takes a lot of guts and dedication.not many people have 2 ambulances driving round after you as you do your daily work.i think why many are bad mannered etc is because of their diets and the constant wasting.
Report neill d June 11, 2013 8:14 PM BST
Aside from the urchins remark, which is tongue and cheek I'd say, I think he is calling it as he see's it, just that the guy wasn't that good in the first place and has found his level, nothing personal in the same way someone might say such and such isn't good enough for inter county or whatever. If it is the guy I presume, the job he had at the time he had it wasn't the prize it once was anyway.
Report kavvie June 11, 2013 8:43 PM BST
biggest job in irish racing 20 yr ago.not so now.
Report The Gotchee June 11, 2013 10:17 PM BST
jimeen, I suspect you suffer from ANGRY LITTLE MAN SYNDROME. Your name seems to imply that you are a man of small stature and feel that your  masculinity is undermined by your shocking lack of inches. You need to calm down and try to resolve the issues that trouble you. If my memory serves me correctly you were missing from here for a long time. Its quite obvious the treatment hasn't worked.Happy
Report jimeen June 12, 2013 12:32 PM BST
The gotchee,yes i used to post here before,gave it up as there were too many nonsensical posters like yourself at the time. The final straw was people arguing with me that Tom Ryan was a better jockey than Barry Geraghty. Nowadays its more of the same,calling things as they are is seen as being unsympathetic,not being too tolerant of mediocrity is seen as being angry.
A personal failing i have is the inability to suffer fools,and also a zero tolerance for low class performances in all walks of life. You say i have nothing good to say about anybody,that is not the case,far from it in fact. I can like most others recognise greatness and will always give credit where credit is due. Lots of things can be done correctly but arent due to lack of dedication and lack of preparation,it isnt that hard to get things right sometimes,but the nature of the Irish is such that we will put up with any kind of performance,so therefore there is no real need to get it right,that is the thinking of many. For example Robert Power is a grand jockey in many peoples eyes,as is Kate Harrington. Racecourse food isnt too bad at all in many peoples eyes,that wouldnt be the way i see it myself but maybe i am wrong.
Finally after years of gambling,i no longer have the ability to just shrug my shoulders and say thats racing if my selection is beat when it should clearly have won. Only monday evening i was on both inkerman and steps to freedom,and in my humble opinion,both horses were the best in their respective races,but neither collected. In both instances i am citing jockey error as the reason for defeat. Now i know every jockey cant be Ruby Walsh and Johnny Murtagh,but in both cases that level of jockeyship was nowhere near what was required.
Report pa lapsy June 12, 2013 12:49 PM BST
Fair play for saying it as you see it Jimeen,as i haven,t made a comment yet i,ll throw my tuppenceworth in.
As the race panned out Robbie should really have won it, Davy was cute and kicked at the right time,as another poster has alluded to don,t know what orders John Cullen was given but if rode as in his previous few starts i,d be fairly sure he,d have won and maybe quite comfortably at that,that to me would be the bigger question of the race than Robbies ride.
Report wildmanfromborneo June 12, 2013 12:52 PM BST
There was actually a time when Barry Geraghty was riding poorly and Tom Ryan was an up and coming jockey although I hasten to add I wasn't in that argument.

I thought both Inkerman and Steps To Freedom were the best horses in their respective races whilst I agree Robbie Power was very poor in his race thought Wayne Lordan was more unlucky than in error.

If Barry Geraghty had been riding Steps To Freedom he would have won which makes it galling for you but you knew Robbie Power was riding it when you backed it,I drew a line through Steps To Freedom when I saw the jockey,still managed to back a loser in the race all the same.
Report jimeen June 12, 2013 1:11 PM BST
Yes wildmanfromborneo,you are correct when you say i knew who was riding Steps To Freedom,of course you are. Now there are jockeys at all levels,and quite clearly some are better than others,but to me its just not as simple as drawing a line through an individual rider,because in many races the selection will not have a really top rider but you are hoping that your jockey puts up one of his better shows,although you are fully aware that a cockup is quite likely,at least more likely than it would be if a top rider rode it.
The big difference with jockeys as it is with alot of sportspeople,is that the top ones can ride at their best when expectation is high. They can ride fancied horses the way they should be ridden,alot of others can ride winners too,but in the big races,or when the money is down,and when the paying public are expecting,that is when you see the real difference.
Report kavvie June 12, 2013 1:12 PM BST
jimeen your as well off not engage with gotchee .he wont listen to logic and will resort to personal insults as you have seen.i also backed inkerman and the horse has me puzzled.he def has a lot of ability but i feel he maybe is a bit lacking in resolution and is/cowardly.its hard blame lordan as he prob was expecting inkerman to quicken past the ones in front.things happen very fast in races and in a few yards it was lost.il be backing him to recover losses next time.if he hits the front he will prob go on and win easily.id agree re jockey on steps of freedom.but he didnt seem to be enjoyong the ground forst circut.so maybe a bit more juice will suit.
Report wildmanfromborneo June 12, 2013 1:17 PM BST
Kavvie The Gotchee ships a bit of abuse as well he also has something of interest to say.

Steps To Freedom is a pure good ground horse definitely doesn't want juice in the ground.

Lester Piggott the best big race jockey of them all.
Report jimeen June 12, 2013 1:26 PM BST
Kavvie,another big difference between the top jockeys and others is that the better riders dont get bullied in races,they are the ones that make room for themselves,they get the gaps others dont. Alot of the time they manufacture the gaps themselves by bullying the riders alongside them. As you say things happen fast in races,and he who hesitates is lost. Lordan was bullied all over the track that night,by at least 2 jockeys if not even 3,i would have said it wouldnt happen Smullen or Manning too often.
Report silvergreaser June 12, 2013 1:28 PM BST
When the likes of a lesser known or journeyman jockey makes a perceived mistake its seems to be exaggerated by all and sundry and when the so called top jockeys make a mistake it seems to glossed over by media and punters alike.

In 2010 Gold Cup Kauto Star 8/11fav put in one of the worst rounds of jumping in its entire career before eventually falling, and it wasnt been ridden by Sam Thomas but by the worlds gretaest jump jockey Ruby, who incidentally has failed to get around in 3 of the last 4 Gold Cups?, but when Sam was unseated after Kauto stumbled at Haydock on only his 2nd and last ride on the horse, the cries for bring back Ruby was deafening, of course Ruby won the King George and Gold Cup on its next 2 starts so that was all the proof of the puffing you needed, it wasn't the horses fault it was all Sams fault?.

McCoy gave Binocular what I thought was a far too over confident ride in the 2009 Champion hurdle the horse really should've won comfortably instead of been beaten a neck and a head, yet the media could'nt bring themselves to slag off the worlds winning most jump jockey so they slagged off the horse saying he doesn't quite get up the Cheltenham hill, what race were they watching the horse was closing all to way to the line as he proved the following year by storming up the Cheltenham hill.

Moral of the story if a top jockey makes an error its the horses fault, if a journeyman makes a mistake its the guillotine!.
Report kavvie June 12, 2013 2:58 PM BST
id consider lordan a better jockey than most jimeen.certainly better than manning imo..but as they say this is a discussion forum..we will agree to differ.even the greatest of them all mickey joe made a few errors in his time.none bigger than losing his stick in america on the biggest night of all
Report punchestown June 12, 2013 4:14 PM BST
The Inkerman race I'd have to say Chris Hayes did a number on Lordan and it was to Hayes's detrement the way the race panned out as his mount got unbalanced in the bump and went out like the proverbial.

Re jockeys abilities-if you can't see the difference that putting up an R Walsh or BJG as opposed to  a Roger Loughran or similar well I give up,nobody is saying that Loughran would get beat on all the steering jobs that the top lads get but there are loads of tight races where the abilities of the BJG's out there make the difference.

Why would you think both Mullins and Nichols put up with that arrangement with Ruby all those years?,they were willing to get 50% of the best NH jockey there's ever been (imo) than cut off their own nose to spite their own faces.
Report Ozymandius June 12, 2013 4:42 PM BST
If Greaser had bought Frankel as a yearling he would have trained and ridden him himself.  After all trainers and jockeys don't matter.
Report silvergreaser June 12, 2013 5:13 PM BST
Well ozy when Ruby was out injured it didn't cause the Mullins stable to collapse in on itself while Paul Townend was able to grab the 2010/11 jockeys title, winning 3 times on Hurricane Fly into the bargain (6) times on the horse in all, goes to show Hurricane Fly doesn't depend on Ruby.

The very average Patrick Mullins managed to finish 4th in this years jockeys title is that because he's the 4th best jockey in the country or riding a tonne of steering jobes for Daddy?.

Wildman was right, Barry Geraghty had a few lean years because the good rides started to dry up after the likes of Moscow and Kicking, but when Mick Fitz had his career ending injury he was given the nod for the Henderson job and the big winners started to flow again.

Moral of story good horses make good jockeys and very rich owners make good trainers..
Report bunker June 12, 2013 5:27 PM BST
what are ye on about...barry geraghty has always been a brilliant jockey....tom ryan was never any good....geraghty is 20 times a better jockey than fitzgerald ever was.....henderson had his career resurrected by geraghty.....not the other way round....patrick mullins not so bad either....keeps it simple and very few mistakes.... as for manning and lordan....ffs.....manning is a great jockey....always in the right place.....lordan is a nothing rider......manning has won classics.....lordan is a flapper jock....
Report kavvie June 12, 2013 5:50 PM BST
bunker your 7 contribution since 2002?you must feel very strongly on jockeys...?i dont think many would agree with your assertion that lordan is a nothing rider.
Report kavvie June 12, 2013 5:50 PM BST
7th
Report silvergreaser June 12, 2013 6:21 PM BST
Who said Geraghty wasn't a good jockey?, I just said by his standards he had a few leaner years, I don't think Henderson's career needed resurrecting?, 20 times better than Mick Fitzgerald is an insult to Fitzgerald and a way OTT assessment of Geraghtys ability.
And I also just highlighted how Mullins is not entirely dependent on Ruby Walsh, because Townend was able to win the jockey's title because Ruby was absent for most of the season and then you have Patrick Mullins finishing 4th in this years jockeys championship when most people wouldn't have him within an asses roar of most professional jockeys riding in Ireland today?.
Report silvergreaser June 13, 2013 9:10 PM BST
Robbie has big priced winner the other day, Kate rides a bumper winner and Fran has a nice priced double tonight.
Report paulie wallnuts July 17, 2013 6:31 PM BST
have a feeling some guys will want to post on this thread after the 6.40...
Report punchestown July 17, 2013 6:54 PM BST
Maybe the best horse won but Power rides this horse (STF) like he's terrified of falling off and afraid the horse won't get the trip,not a bit of positivity from him for 2mls 1 furlong tonight,just seemed to be happy enough getting around.

I'd no bet in it but I would have been expecting him to be a bit more aware of what was going on around him after the last run.
Report kavvie July 17, 2013 6:58 PM BST
i backed it..wouldnt blame him.he brought the hosre with a run.wasnt good enough.end of story.
Report kingrat July 17, 2013 7:00 PM BST
^^^mug punter and a snitch!^^^Shocked
Report tocky junior July 19, 2013 1:31 AM BST
While Im not a fan of puppy its hard to see how he is at fault on stf....as for lordan one thing he is for certain no one ever bullied wayne in a race and dat is a fact....champ around tightest/roughest track in ire&uk der is no flat jockey in ireland dat would even consider bullying lordan!!!
Report kavvie July 21, 2013 3:44 PM BST
steps is becoming expensive to follow.no excuses there again.maybe hes gone back a bit or else blinkers needed?..
Report neill d July 21, 2013 4:42 PM BST
Horse is going to have to be finessed to victory if he is ever going to win again. They'd need to put a real top jockey on him who knows  exactly what he has under him and when to deliver him. He should have won on his chasing debut, Power got left at the start and nearly decked him at the first. If he were mine I'd try and get him into that race in Japan that Blackstairmountain won or else the those American races that Dirar contested for Gordon Elliot, the lightning quick ground might see him finish a bit better.
Report jimeen July 21, 2013 6:32 PM BST
The biggest mistake that was made with this horse was ever removing him from Gordon Elliott, what was that about ?. The damage is done now but if he had stayed with Elliott,at least he would have been ridden by a top jockey and also trained properly.
Report neill d July 21, 2013 10:01 PM BST
Hadn't realised he was with Elliot, I'm not crazy about his demeanor but he wastes very very little.
Report soapp August 2, 2013 6:26 PM BST
What a shocking ride by Robbie on Missunited yesterday in the richest race in Ireland the Galway Hurdle.

Only 4th choice after Russell,Geraghty and Lynch had all to turn it down he went and won too easy by four lengths. Russell was spot on last year easing down in the shadow of the post and winning by a short head on Rebel Fitz.

Mick Winters isn't going to be happy now with her new handicap mark going up fairly steeply.

LOL Laugh
Report silvergreaser August 3, 2013 10:41 AM BST
Can the guy ever do anything right in your eyes?, try easing down on that ground, fabulous ride Robbie well done, and how many winners is that for another forum voodoo doll Fran Berry?
Report jimeen August 5, 2013 5:30 PM BST
Silvergreaser,you really should look at the 4.50 in Cork today ,a world class exhibition from the maestro Walsh and a very ordinary effort as usual from the old puppy. Its unreal the difference between these two jockeys. Walsh won on Call Me Bubbles the other day in Galway and im not exaggerating when id say that it wouldn't have finished if Power rode it.
Report by purpose November 1, 2013 2:13 PM GMT
Great sit at the last.Cool
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com