Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
KittyWells
29 Dec 12 17:10
| Topic/replies: 77 | Blogger: KittyWells's blog
Well done to the Leopardstown executive for putting on a truly memorable four day festival.  Congratulations are due to Nessa Joyce who performed magnificently and to Pat Keogh the CEO.  Credit also to RTE for the excellent coverage by Robert and Ted.  Not covering today's card was, however a negative, meaning many people could not see Ruby do it again on Hurricane Fly and Patrick breaking the record.
Pause Switch to Standard View Leopardstown Festival
Show More
Report never give up January 2, 2013 1:51 AM GMT

Jan 1, 2013 -- 4:04PM, richters wrote:

christmas eve and christmas day spent on here......dear oh dear,,,,,wildman and workrider really have you sussed....dont know whos worse you or never get out....i mean never get up......who seems to be 24/7 on this......get ready for his witty copy and paste response.......ABSOLUTE MORONS the pair of ye......another thread you have no contribution to only ur predictable childish lies.......

richters ,get a life ffs ..u spent all xmas and new years eve on here u sad Winker........u r a laughing stock on the horse forum

Report never give up January 2, 2013 1:52 AM GMT
flyingbolt • December 23, 2012 7:46 AM GMT
richters

This thread was started as a discussion about the merits of the horses performance in this particular race. Could hardly have done that before the event.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you are a complete halfwit.Same goes for your boyfriend C.F.KANE.
Report Rocketfingers January 2, 2013 2:51 AM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh

Please don't insult complete halfwits comparing richters to them.

richters is alright, there was this one time when he said a horse was good and might have a chance in a race.  LaughLaughLaugh

He's also top notch at copying and pasting !
Report richters January 2, 2013 2:06 PM GMT
another decent horse racing debate descends in2 farce by the 2 forum peanut brains rocket and never get out.......ngu by the way put up the posts i put up when i spent christmas and the new year on here......tar...........and rocket posting at 02.51 again........unbelievable stuff.......
Report Rocketfingers January 2, 2013 2:13 PM GMT
According to the forum simpleton richters, the betfair forum should have the same hours as his local bookie shop Laugh We should not come on here if it's a bank holiday Laugh

NGU seen yu with your green ligh on, you're embarrassing yourself on the horse racing forum, i read thru some of your posts and all you bang on about is a horse that was bred 3 miles away from you LaughLaughLaugh
Report richters January 2, 2013 2:13 PM GMT
EdwardWoowardWould 02 Jan 13 11:13 Joined: 18 May 12 | Topic/replies: 1,281 | Blogger: EdwardWoowardWould's blog
never give up

01 Jan 13 23:13

12 Nov 08
| Topic/replies: 22,327 | Blogger: never give up's blog

DARTS WINNING TIP UPDATE.
BEER BEER BEER SEX AND BEER

BEER BEER BEER SEX AND BEER
01 Jan 13 13:52
| Topic/replies: 772 | Blogger: BEER BEER BEER SEX AND BEER's blog
Van gherkin will win.

money tree and morse,what a double act

Money Tree is funny and has you trolls dangling on his line day in day out

Morse is a prize cooont who wouldn't back a winner with tomorrows paper

NGU you do love a good troll don't you , first it'smfordfreak now it's MT who owns you

dear oh dear......
Report Rocketfingers January 2, 2013 2:24 PM GMT
I told you lads he's excellent at copying and pasting, his post that a horse was good because it was bred 3 miles from him was one of the best in 2012 !
Report never give up January 2, 2013 3:27 PM GMT
hes a feckin muppet who searches the net 4 eveything the clown....................
Report richters January 2, 2013 3:59 PM GMT
dear oh dear who is the muppett that spends hours,days,weeks,months and indeed years posting youtube clips and pictures of a youth choir along with your custumory smileys in your pursuit of lazarus and wmfb.....who incidentally both own you.....and when your on the subject of searching.......there a lot of northern bookmakers searching 4 you if truth have it.........
Report never give up January 2, 2013 4:03 PM GMT

Jan 2, 2013 -- 9:59AM, richters wrote:

dear oh dear who is the muppett that spends hours,days,weeks,months and indeed years posting youtube clips and pictures of a youth choir along with your custumory smileys in your pursuit of lazarus and wmfb.....who incidentally both own you.....and when your on the subject of searching.......there a lot of northern bookmakers searching 4 you if truth have it.........

we all know u r a liar winkters so if u have proof of what u allege then feel free to put it up or once again be known as a liar,p.s u must have watched the utube clips u 40 faced imbecile,keep copying and pasting and keep stalking and keep thinking that people own people on a public forum ysdfc

Report richters January 2, 2013 4:14 PM GMT
incidentally never get out do ye know much about the mare glens melody....or even the mare zuska.....indeed any horses......ive yet to see ye post anything on any sports for that matter.........
Report never give up January 2, 2013 4:17 PM GMT
im waiting on ur proof of ur allegations winkters
Report never give up January 2, 2013 4:18 PM GMT

Jan 2, 2013 -- 10:14AM, richters wrote:

incidentally never get out do ye know much about the mare glens melody....or even the mare zuska.....indeed any horses......ive yet to see ye post anything on any sports for that matter.........

only thing u have posted is what u have copied and pasted from the racing post winkters

Report never give up January 2, 2013 4:26 PM GMT
never give up • January 2, 2013 4:17 PM GMT
im waiting on ur proof of ur allegations winkters
Report never give up January 2, 2013 4:28 PM GMT
flyingbolt • December 23, 2012 7:46 AM GMT
richters

This thread was started as a discussion about the merits of the horses performance in this particular race. Could hardly have done that before the event.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you are a complete halfwit.Same goes for your boyfriend C.F.KANE.
Report richters January 2, 2013 4:32 PM GMT
unbelievable.......what time does this run never get out?Your knowledge knows no bounds.......
Report never give up January 2, 2013 4:35 PM GMT
still waiting winkters on ur allegations,sorry though as u wont find it in the racing post moron
Report Rocketfingers January 2, 2013 4:40 PM GMT
richters being shown up for what he is a grade A fool, will you richters for your own sake stop you ending up putting this thread off topic and then come on and blame me and NGU. I'd have some respect for you if you did not copy and paste the few snippets of information that are whorth reading every year from the racing post or the other Irish racing site, you know we all read them !
Report richters January 2, 2013 4:43 PM GMT
the tag wrestlers are here in full flight now........dumber and even dumber.......
Report Rocketfingers January 2, 2013 4:46 PM GMT
Yawn, I think NGU said that about yourself and was it wonky or Wildman the other day, come on richters i dare you to come up with something original !
Report richters January 2, 2013 8:04 PM GMT
Tagteam DIPSY and LALA aka Birdodonnellfingers and never get out........
Report never give up January 2, 2013 8:33 PM GMT
winkters,i see your getting excited about dettori going into big brother......u seem obsessed on numerous threads when his name is mentioned,sad,even sadder that u watch that c rap
Report richters January 2, 2013 8:36 PM GMT
no smileys..........well phuck you are becoming very sophisticated......
Report never give up January 2, 2013 9:22 PM GMT

Jan 2, 2013 -- 2:36PM, richters wrote:

no smileys..........well phuck you are becoming very sophisticated......

im saving them 4 u for ur favourite tv show big brother and ur obsession on every thread on the horse forum of dettori

Report punchestown January 2, 2013 10:46 PM GMT
Pity,it was a good interesting thread Sad
Report irishro January 3, 2013 1:02 AM GMT
Usual suspects-New Year-same clowns ruining the place.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 8:17 AM GMT
Rocketfingers has some nerve slagging Richters over his post on Glens Melody,the horse was bred three miles from him because he is from the County Down in other words he tells the truth and doesn't live in a fantasy world,Richters does another thing that is alien to both Rocketfingers and the obsessed nocturnal troll,he works,plenty have lost their jobs but the dynamic duo didn't even work during the boom.
Richters is a decent poster with plenty to say on a wide range of issues,Rocketfingers just posts juvenile rubbish with a sprinkle of plagiarism,Never Give Up despite a prolific output has yet to make a post on racing just a torrent of abusive posts against someone he gets obsessed with,generally done in the early hours of the morning and as Richters has shown here has been found out on the Racing forum for the Troll he is despite his pathetic attempts to ingratiate himself with G T Mole.
Report never give up January 3, 2013 4:44 PM GMT
wmfb,u have some cheek.the ist thing u do when u wake up is log on here and talk shoitr.......u must b a bery sad lonely old thing........its not our fault that u have gone mental since being exposed as the poster dark rosaleen who hounded the forum looking for dates with forumites u sick freak............why dont u just stick to slandering people and stop mentioning my name as everyone on here has asked u to do...............
Report Rocketfingers January 3, 2013 4:48 PM GMT
"exposed as the poster dark rosaleen who hounded the forum looking for dates with forumites"

This is the reason richters is attracted to him NGU.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 9:26 PM GMT
Rocketfingers you have to concede I have brought you two together,all your requests for friendship were turned down but now you have a true friend and one of similar intellect,it is also good for Never Give Up who having being spurned by G T Mole has got Ozymandius and his Boy Wonder as friends.
Report never give up January 3, 2013 9:52 PM GMT
oh dear,poor lonely wildbore is back with the pet names it invented,so so sad
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 9:56 PM GMT
Tis a pity you never go anywhere,no race meetings or dog meetings you seem to be housebound.
Report never give up January 3, 2013 9:58 PM GMT

Jan 3, 2013 -- 3:56PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

Tis a pity you never go anywhere,no race meetings or dog meetings you seem to be housebound.

unlike u i have plenty to do whereas u be on here daily from 8am.......the only time u go racing is when u get free passes

Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 10:04 PM GMT
I am a member of the Thurles supporters club,you are on here day and night which is why I can get an instant reply from you by just clicking my fingers.It is noticeable that you don't say where you do be although you have admitted like your friend Rocketfingers that you didn't even work during the boom.
Report slickster January 3, 2013 10:08 PM GMT
Pure comedy gold this. If not getting somewhat tedious. All it needs is Wonky to get involved and we'll have some fireworks....
Report workrider January 3, 2013 10:20 PM GMT
the weather mans arrived i see...Laugh
Report never give up January 3, 2013 10:20 PM GMT

Jan 3, 2013 -- 4:04PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

I am a member of the Thurles supporters club,you are on here day and night which is why I can get an instant reply from you by just clicking my fingers.It is noticeable that you don't say where you do be although you have admitted like your friend Rocketfingers that you didn't even work during the boom.

wow wildbore u r getting slower,that took 6 mins 4 u to reply.....bring up the thread were i am supposed to have admitted this or once again be known as the forums number one liar,p.s have u googled any questions and answers for another attention seeking quiz yet wildbore/dark rosaleen

Report Rocketfingers January 3, 2013 10:21 PM GMT
WIldman why mention me and why defend the sycophant richters? People are afraid/nervous/threatened by people who they feel they are underneath, that is why i'm probably the most unpopular forumite ever, the sole reason without doubt.
Report workrider January 3, 2013 10:22 PM GMT
Laugh fooking classic coco...
Report slickster January 3, 2013 10:23 PM GMT
Right on cue the Wonkster arrives!!! You couldn't make it up!
Report workrider January 3, 2013 10:26 PM GMT
i had to wit for you to arrive thickster , like the good weather man you are , a little frost no doubt ....Laugh....coco and the weather man ..now theres a match made in heaven .....Laugh
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 10:28 PM GMT
You are unpopular because you are an irritating fantasist although you make some effort in that you create some threads and contribute to others but your low attention span means you are unable to follow the most basic threads,your dynamic nocturnal pal Never Get Out is the ultimate Troll who has made thousands of posts generally of a stalking nature but yet to post anything on racing and yet to create a thread on any sport.
Report Rocketfingers January 3, 2013 10:34 PM GMT
No it's not i've never lied in fact anything i was ever asked to back up, within reason, i backed up.
Report never give up January 3, 2013 10:37 PM GMT

Jan 3, 2013 -- 4:28PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

You are unpopular because you are an irritating fantasist although you make some effort in that you create some threads and contribute to others but your low attention span means you are unable to follow the most basic threads,your dynamic nocturnal pal Never Get Out is the ultimate Troll who has made thousands of posts generally of a stalking nature but yet to post anything on racing and yet to create a thread on any sport.

wildbore ,u made over 8000 posts in 5 months when u posted as dark rosaleen b4 u got banned

Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 10:42 PM GMT
It's taken me over two years to make 8 thousand posts so you gotto admire the industry of Dark Rosie,she seems to be in your league posting wise,maybe that's why you fell for her.
Report silvergreaser January 3, 2013 10:45 PM GMT
oops groundhog day!
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 10:48 PM GMT
I'd say Kitty Wells is fascinated by how her anodyne thread has exploded into a myriad of themes.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 10:49 PM GMT
She is also in dire danger as Never Get Out is likely to transfer his affection to her,she will receive the inappropriate messages shortly.
Report Rocketfingers January 3, 2013 10:51 PM GMT
Wildman can you just admit you have homoerotic tendencies of some kind towards some of the leading forumites on here please.
Report never give up January 3, 2013 10:51 PM GMT

Jan 3, 2013 -- 4:42PM, wildmanfromborneo wrote:

It's taken me over two years to make 8 thousand posts so you gotto admire the industry of Dark Rosie,she seems to be in your league posting wise,maybe that's why you fell for her.

LaughLaughLaughLaugh her was u as everyone knows and u did post 8000 in 5 months when u hounded the forum until b/fair intervened

Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 10:53 PM GMT
Rocketfingers you want to make up your mind about which deviancy you are ascribing to me.
Report Ozymandius January 3, 2013 10:55 PM GMT
Do I make you horny, Borneo?
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 10:57 PM GMT
That qualifies as the most juvenile post ever made on here.
Report Ozymandius January 3, 2013 10:58 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Rocketfingers January 3, 2013 10:59 PM GMT
Do you think i'm sexy Wildman? Laugh
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 11:02 PM GMT
Ah Rocketfingers you had just lost your most juvenile title but you have managed to regain it in double jig time.
Report Ozymandius January 3, 2013 11:02 PM GMT
I hope that Thurles Racing Club realise that they may have a deviant in their midst.

I think I shall pen them a letter by way of warning.
Report never give up January 3, 2013 11:04 PM GMT
is this why u are barred from the horse and jockey wildbore/dark rosaleen?
Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 11:06 PM GMT
Your reading ability has declined,it is the Thurles Supporters Club but please don't tell Michael OLeary about your suspicions.
Report richters January 3, 2013 11:07 PM GMT
ozwald do you go on the same hedinistic holiday packages as birdodonnellfingers by any chance.......its just i seen one of ur posts a few weeks ago about all your conquests....the only thing being when he was allegedly on the hedinistic island with the mystery blondes he was actually posting nonsense on here........bird wont respond to this because hes got as far as hedinistic and he is in a total frenzy......google dictionary for bird please......
Report Ozymandius January 3, 2013 11:13 PM GMT
I have a great weakness for beautiful women, Richters.  One of my many failings.
Report Rocketfingers January 3, 2013 11:22 PM GMT
Good news too for you richters but I too love a bit of female candy so you won't have any cometition from me either for Wildman's attention !
Report Ozymandius January 3, 2013 11:33 PM GMT
Dear Thurles Supporters Club Membership Secretary,

It has come to my attention that you may have in your ranks a cross-dressing deviant who occasionaly masquerades as a woman.

This individual is likely to be unkempt in appearance, intoxicated and sounding off to all in earshot about some conspiracy theory or other concerning various prominent Irish stables.

He is prone to lapsing into controversial libelous remarks about industry figures.  These remarks are designed to initiate and prolong conversations in order to relieve boredom and loneliness.

I suggest circulating this information to your general membership so that they can avoid the said individual where possible.

Best Regards,

A concerned fellow citizen.
Report Rocketfingers January 3, 2013 11:34 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh
Report never give up January 3, 2013 11:34 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report never give up January 3, 2013 11:36 PM GMT

Jan 3, 2013 -- 5:22PM, Rocketfingers wrote:

Good news too for you richters but I too love a bit of female candy so you won't have any cometition from me either for Wildman's attention !

wildbore/dark rosaleen and winkters both have logged off at the same time ShockedShockedShocked

Report wildmanfromborneo January 3, 2013 11:50 PM GMT
Ozymandius and Rocketfingers have in common this need to constantly stress their heterosexual credentials,two very insecure individuals definitely not at ease with themselves.
Rocketfingers and Never Get Out are becoming one they are making the exact same posts unbeknownst to them.
Report Rocketfingers January 3, 2013 11:51 PM GMT
Wildman has just taken one of the worst beatings i've ever seen on here tonight. SurprisedLaugh
Report Rocketfingers January 3, 2013 11:55 PM GMT
Wildman if turning your alter ego down for date requests making a statment so be it, stop asking for dates, as i say in my game of choice that's check mate in your game of choice you would shout connect 4.
Report never give up January 4, 2013 12:14 AM GMT
goodnite wildbore/dark rosaleenLaugh
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2013 7:05 PM GMT
Not conclusive proof but enough to satisfy me was shown today a text from Willie Mullins to an ex owner of his exhorting him to back Glens Melody at Leopardstown,this was followed by an apology and a promise that he would make it up to him.
The two men that got it least Rocketfingers and Ozymandius are both childless so understandable they don't understand the paternal instinct but its there,Aidan OBrien and Joseph,Timmy Hyde and all of his children even John Magnier,never underestimate it.
Report Ozymandius January 5, 2013 7:10 PM GMT
'exhorting'?  really...what did it say?...have never heard any trainer texting someone 'exhorting' them to back a horse, let alone Mullins.

I don't believe anything that you represent as fact tbh.  As far as I am concerned you have zero credibility.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2013 7:14 PM GMT
I accept I am not going to change your mind although I am surprised you don't understand the meaning of the word exhort,then again when trying to sneer at Workrider you wrongly used the word prostrate,all that money Pater spent on your education seems to have been wasted.
Report Ozymandius January 5, 2013 7:20 PM GMT
What was the wording of the text that caused you to describe it as 'exhorting'??? 

P.S. That chip on your shoulder about your lack or education grows bigger by the day.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2013 7:38 PM GMT
The use of the word urge.
I am able to read and write and do basic arithmetic which is enough for me although when you see people purporting to be university graduates and then hardly being able to string a coherent sentence together it makes you wonder.
Report workrider January 5, 2013 7:38 PM GMT
looking in as a unworthy , i must say for a man who told all on here his education was only at primary level , wildmanfromborneo , seems to have got a much better education than our university man ozymandius .......
Report Rocketfingers January 5, 2013 7:47 PM GMT
Oh my word i heard it all Laugh Wildman was not educated only to primary wonky ffs, if you believe that you'll believe anything he says. Now read his posts closer please, i'd say his education stopped at playschool.
Report Ozymandius January 5, 2013 7:53 PM GMT
So...let me get this right....

Willie texts an ex owner and says I URGE u to back Glens Melody today?  I don't know him that well, but that doesn't ring very true from what I do know of him.

And the reason for this text.....to protect Patrick from the pressure of being on a favourite, a lad who had ridden 75 odd winners that season alone, numerous winners in previous seasons, including several Grade 1s...he is on a very good horse who Willie is orchestrating a victory for but believes the pressure of being favourite might alter Patrick's ability to win???

Seriously??
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2013 7:58 PM GMT
You are proving yourself marginally ahead of your two buddies in that you are following the thread even if it has to be spelt out to you.
Report Ozymandius January 5, 2013 8:02 PM GMT
let me spell this out to you..... nobody on here even remotely agrees with this theory....it is beyond ridiculous.

Even poor workrider is embarrassed to pipe up with support on this one.
Report workrider January 5, 2013 8:07 PM GMT
ozy,  of course maybe you've got your info of willie from your mate cocos pal , you know the one who calls patrick , pa.....Laugh
Report richters January 5, 2013 8:07 PM GMT
ozy....there is a discrepency regarding the running and placings of the 2 mares....and me and wildman are not the only people who agree with this....FACT....now please leave it at that.....
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2013 8:09 PM GMT
Unlike you Workrider is a man of independent thought so would never agree just for the sake of it.
Report Rocketfingers January 5, 2013 8:11 PM GMT
Wildparanoia Laugh

Ozy Willie just did not want him being odds on, imagine the man who rides the bumper horses which the majority are favs and a fair amount of them odds on shots and Wildman he telling some story how Willie did not want his lad being odds on all of a sudden. From what i hear the yard had a great laugh at this especially the 2 boys themselves.
Report richters January 5, 2013 8:13 PM GMT
birdodonnellfingers i can assure you it is no laughing matter.....
Report Ozymandius January 5, 2013 8:14 PM GMT
richters, as I have explained to you already this is not about 'a discrepency regarding the running and placings of the 2 mares' as you suggest 

This is about Willie alleged URGING of people to back Gens Melody in order to 'deflect pressure' off Patrick.

A theory no one supports.

p.s.  I see poor old Gerry's prostrate needed lasering in New York!
Report Rocketfingers January 5, 2013 8:17 PM GMT
richters, wonky and Wildman are all Scietologists or Mayans ! Laugh
Report richters January 5, 2013 8:18 PM GMT
sorry ozty i dont know any gerrys in new york but i do know a few gerrys on here, gerryatrics namely virginfingers and serial troll never get out........
Report Ozymandius January 5, 2013 8:20 PM GMT
Gerry...your spiritual leader!  Our lasers in The Repubic weren't good enough for him so he had it done in New York.  It's very expensive I believe, I wonder how many times the hat had to be passed around to raise the funds??
Report richters January 5, 2013 8:24 PM GMT
we will haf 2 get a tribunal set up 2 investigate where the funds came from ozy.....like the Mahon tribunal....remember that....yes it cost the state 300 million.......and no its findings havent been acted upon because the state is to busy persecuting a man who was honouring his lan payments.......
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2013 8:30 PM GMT
Willie has done this at all stages of his sons career and he has been brilliant at it.
You forget Willies dislike of gambling owners especially the ones that hurl abuse at all and sundry when things go wrong,he also well understood the pressure of riding horses that were owned by same.
Here are two examples
Limerick with Patrick trying to ride his first winner over hurdles,he runs two one a 5/4 shot the other a 9/4 shot with Patrick riding result job done.
Cheltenham bumper,he managed to first organise his main jockeys to ride the ones he wanted them to whilst down playing the chances of Cousin Vinnie and then convincing his owners that Patrick got on best with the horse,result a 10/1 winner for Patrick with no pressure.
Report Ozymandius January 5, 2013 8:39 PM GMT
yep, you are right....Patrick has very rarely ridden favourites to victory Laugh
Report Allduckornodinner January 5, 2013 8:44 PM GMT
I just noticed that Patricks total includes winners in England. Did Parkinsons record include winners in other jurisdictions or were they all Irish?
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2013 8:45 PM GMT
You are getting like Rocketfingers not following,of course he has ridden many odds on winners but when it comes to his milestone winners that's where you will find the efforts to deflect pressure as shown in my two examples in the 20.30 post.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2013 8:48 PM GMT
I objected to that earlier Allduckornodinner,all Parkinson's winners were in Ireland and as it was during the Great War he had to ride against some of the top British riders as many of them were riding here including the great Steve Donoghue.
Report Allduckornodinner January 5, 2013 8:52 PM GMT
Yeah if thats the case Wildman then he didn't really break Parkinsons record unless you consider it to be a British and Irish record which does detract slightly.
Report Ozymandius January 5, 2013 8:53 PM GMT
Amazing.  I would almost begrudingly respect you if you were on the wind up here.  The problem is you genuinely believe this theory.  A classic case of cognitive dissonace, yet again.
Report Ozymandius January 5, 2013 8:53 PM GMT
Amazing.  I would almost begrudingly respect you if you were on the wind up here.  The problem is you genuinely believe this theory.  A classic case of cognitive dissonace, yet again.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 5, 2013 8:57 PM GMT
I think it was a great achievement for Patrick Mullins to ride so many winners,also think he is a fine modest young men but it is stretching things to include his two ( I think) winners in England.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 13, 2013 10:20 AM GMT
"Gerard McGrath also owned Jered on his first three runs, before accepting an offer from JP McManus.
"I never entered breeding with the dream of holding the Champion Hurdle trophy aloft - although it would be a wonderful bonus, of course. Primarily, I like to play the sport rather than watch it".

SPECULATION was mounting on Thursday night that Jezki,  unbeaten over hurdles and 4-1 favourite for the William Hill Supreme Novices' Hurdle, is to be bought by JP McManus.

The Jessica Harrington-trained five -year-old, who is thought to be worth in the region of €500,000, won two of the three bumpers he contested last season. He is four from four over hurdles for his breeder Gerard McGrath having followed up two wins at Naas by landing two Grade 1 events last month.

The son of Milan won the Royal Bond Novice Hurdle at Fairyhouse before adding the Future Champions Novice Hurdle at Leopardstown's Christmas meeting by six lengths.
He has been beaten only twice in eight starts. He finished eighth behind Champagne Fever in the Weatherbys Champion Bumper a year ago and fifth in a 2m Flat race at Navan in October.

His brother Jenari, a four-time winner, is trained by Harrington for McManus while Jezki is a half-brother to Jered, who won seven races for Noel Meade, and also to the Harrington-trained Jetson, the winner of four races.

McManus is the leading owner at the Cheltenham Festival, having taken his score to 37 wins a year ago when his five winners included the ill-fated Synchronised's victory in the Gold Cup.

Ireland's champion owner has his sights set on a possible fifth Champion Hurdle win with Darlan and Binocular, the 2010 winner.
He had his colours carried to victory in the Supreme Novices' Hurdle on two occasions with Like-A-Butterfly, trained by Christy Roche, successful in 2002 and the Eddie Harty-trained Captain Cee Bee in 2008.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com