Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ReimerpYsatnaf
06 Feb 12 12:10
| Topic/replies: 18,579 | Blogger: ReimerpYsatnaf's blog
Was 5/1 last week but still 4/1 in a place and think he is a decent bet at the price.

I thought he was desperate unlucky last year. He fell in the Dr PJ Moriarity when still holding every chance 2 out, he then fell in the RSA Chase when in the lead and still going well 3 out and was then brought down at Punchestown. Despite these mishaps i actually think he is a good jumper and the 2 wins this season should of done him the world of good and stepping back up in trip should suit too. I honestly believe he could be top class.

As for his opposition:
Synchronised is favourite but will he even run? Even if he does turn up i can't have him ahead of Quel Esprit. He may have won the Lexus and he was mighty impressive in that and is probably improving but how good a race was it? Rubi Light doesn't stay in my opinion and Joncol ran no race. Roberto Goldback, Noland, Follow The Plan, Cooldine and Magnaminity are not good enough either.
That brings us to Quito De La Roque who many believe ran below form in the Lexus. I may have this horse totally wrong but i think he is way overrated and i don't think his form is anything great. I went through his form on the A/P forum so won't do so again but i'd be disappointed if Quel Esprit was not up to beating him.
Jessies Dream has not ran since the RSA so i can't back him, China Rock could be interesting on his best form but the price has gone totally, The Minack is surely not good enough as i'd think Hey Big Spender.
Bostons Angel if he could come back to his best, Jessies horses where running awful earlier in the year but he is closely linked form wise with Quito De La Roque so my comment re Quel Esprit applies to him too.

I believe Quel Esprit will take this en route to a crack at the Cheltenham Gold Cup
Pause Switch to Standard View Hennessy Gold Cup - Quel Esprit @ 4/1
Show More
Report neill d February 6, 2012 12:31 PM GMT
I'd agree with basically everything you've said there so I've nothing to add, backed him a few times last year and hoping to recoup. Even going back to his hurdling days he was a seriously unlucky horse.
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 6, 2012 1:59 PM GMT
Expect Quito De La Roque to hack up now and prove me wrong now Laugh
Report Mr Mischief February 6, 2012 3:52 PM GMT
Does Townend keep the ride on Sunday? Seems key to this one
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 6, 2012 4:22 PM GMT
I'd imagine Ruby will get the right Mr. M but i'd be happy either way. Best price 3/1 now
Report joevalue147 February 6, 2012 5:58 PM GMT
Synchronised must be a very doubtful runner at this stage. Frank Berry has said that he needs to work well this week as JJ hasnt been happy with him but you would have to wonder how much work they have/can get into him with all the bad weather the UK is being hit with???
Report moneypenny February 6, 2012 6:08 PM GMT
The thing about unlucky horses is they tend to keep being unlucky
Report soapp February 6, 2012 6:17 PM GMT
ReimerpYsatnaf and joevalue, the word at Punchestown yesterday was that Synchronised should make the line up.
Report joevalue147 February 6, 2012 6:36 PM GMT
Moneypenny well he's won 7 out of his 14 races so i can think of unluckier horses. Nearly 100,000 in prizemoney earned already. Thanks for the info soapp. I'd imagine the info is suspect considering the bookmakers cant seem to give him away at the moment. Interesting to see what way it pans out. I'm firmly in the Q E camp for what it's worth. Very dissapointed with Q D L R last time out and i, as with many others it seems were over rating him. I backed QE to beat Q D L R in Punchestown last year because i think he is a better horse and have seen nothing since to waver from that view.
Report OnTheSnaff February 6, 2012 6:50 PM GMT
Excellent stuff Reim,agree with all of that,Quel Esprit is a proper G1 horse,no doubt about it,i actually like him for the GC,
last season was disappointing,but only because he kept hitting the deck,anytime he's completed he's always been impressive,
Cant be having Sychronised as Fav,think he was totally flattered winning the Lexus,few ran well below form and some didnt stay as already pointed out,ill go out on a limb here and say he'll never win another Grade 1,
Looks like they've sorted out Quel Esprit's jumping this season and were gonna see what hes really made of
Report Santry February 6, 2012 6:55 PM GMT
Would really fancy Quito if the ground was testing. I think a combination of a below far performance and ground too quick led to his last run. Would not be writing him off on the basis of one bad run. Ground the key .
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 6, 2012 7:00 PM GMT
I'm be no means writing Quito off on the basis of one bad run. I don't think any of his form is tthat good really, i could end up with massive egg on my face come Sunday and if i do i do but i'll give my opinion and i'm not one for sitting on the fence. This is what i put on A/P forum the other day:

ReimerpYsatnaf
04 Feb 12 14:51   

Is it just me that thinks he is overrated?? Looking at his form i don't see what is so good about i.

At Down Royal he only just beat non staying Sizing Europe and The Nightingale.

At Punchestown he beat Western Charmer 14L and Head On The Posse easy, however he should be doing so if he is a grade 1 horse. Quel Esprit was brought down, Mr Thriller fell, Kakagh unseated, Loosen My Load ran no race and Reve De Sivola was hampered 4 out and is only a handicapper anyway.

At Aintree he beat Sarando a NK, then Golan Way, Wayward Prince and Radium . Master Of The Hall and The Giant Bolster fell, Robinso Collognes unseated.

At Leopardstown he was beaten 1/2L by Bostons Angel who went on to win the RSA Chase. On the face of it looks a decent run but is the form of the RSA Chase any good?? Western Charmer was only 1 1/2L behind that day with TheGreatJohnBrowne next who ran free, jumped out to the right and fell in a hole over the last. Chigaco Grey was further back who never got into it and made a mistake 4 or 5 out.

At Naas he destroyed Western Charmer when Royal De La Thinthe fell at the last when looking tired and then at Navan beat Royal De La Thinthe 4L.

I could be totally wrong about him (have been many times before ) but i don't think his form is that great and i'd be absolutely shocked if he figured in the Gold Cup. As for Leopardstown i think Quel Esprit will take all the beating.
Report BJG February 6, 2012 7:04 PM GMT
Does QE deserve to be fav?? I dont think so personally
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 6, 2012 7:06 PM GMT
He wasn't fav when i backed him although i still think he will go off shorter than the price on offer
Report OnTheSnaff February 6, 2012 7:08 PM GMT
id rather back Quel than Synchronised,thats for sure
Report yourlack February 6, 2012 7:18 PM GMT
The only thing stopping me backing him is everytime for one reason or another at grade 1 level he hasnt won. As you say though he is actually a good jumper, maybe just a bit brave at times. It looks a poor enough race all the same. Best of luck anyway.
Report huddys February 6, 2012 9:04 PM GMT
good write up premier think il have some of thatCool,looking forward to going to leopardstown on sunday
Report Prospero February 6, 2012 9:45 PM GMT
Think people are making this race too complicated. Synchronised should be 6/4. If he runs, he's a bet. **** the vibes. How is 4s I don't know. Beat QDLR 11ls LTO, no excuses for that one and his yard are gone quiet. The handicapper has the Mullins horse at 150 and that looks spot on so has a stone to find.
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 7, 2012 1:22 PM GMT
Hennessy Gold Cup (Grade 1) €92,000.00

11u3- 1 Bostons Angel(152)
-4p-4 2 China Rock(154) 
316-2 3 Follow The Plan(152) 
1-22- 4 Jessies Dream(151) 
1248- 5 Magnanimity(150) 
ff1-1 6 Quel Esprit (FR)(150)
1113- 7 Quito De La Roque (FR)(163)
394-3 8 Roberto Goldback(152) 
p731- 9 Synchronised 
5142- 10 Treacle(132)
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 7, 2012 1:24 PM GMT
GOING REPORT for SUNDAY 12th FEBRUARY 2012 (Hennessy Gold Cup Meeting)
Issued at 10:30am on Tuesday 7th February 2012.

GOING: Ground is currently YIELDING to SOFT on all tracks.

FORECAST: Mainly dry for the week with chance of rain on Wednesday
Report kavvie February 7, 2012 2:27 PM GMT
lays of the year at 3s?..for what it has achieved at least.
Report stevo1 February 7, 2012 11:01 PM GMT
Quel Esprit what decent horse has it beaten over fences to be so short?
Report kiddo112 February 7, 2012 11:27 PM GMT
Boston's Angel for me. Very highly thought of in the yard. Plenty of potential for improvement, and stable back in form as well.

Have had some big prices for the GC.
Report MCKENNA February 7, 2012 11:40 PM GMT
QE into 5/2 now, value is gone at that price (unless it hoses upLaugh
Report ChildOfMine2 February 8, 2012 11:39 AM GMT
Very hard to see why Quel Esprit is favourite given his form - Definitely a progressive horse but Quito De La Roque deserves to be fav and more than likely will be come race time!
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 8, 2012 12:04 PM GMT
What form warrants Quito De La Roque to be favourite?? He was absolutely stuffed by Synchronised in the Lexus, absolutely no excuses. People may point to Down Royal but all he beat was 2 non stayers, the form of his wins last season as a novice amount to zilch form wise in my opinion as i've gone through above. I really don't see where the love for Quito De La Roque comes from? With Jessies horses running better now why should Quito beat Bostons Angel?
Report ChildOfMine2 February 8, 2012 12:13 PM GMT
QDLR has won two Grade 1's and has just one poor run to his name, which probably wasn't that bad even tho he wasn't at his best imo. Bostons form doesn't hold up at all and the runners from last year's RSA proves that. I believe QDLR wasn't right the last day and we'll see him back to his best on Sunday!
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 8, 2012 12:16 PM GMT
I take the point what has Quel Esprit beaten. He beat Torphican as you'd expect him too over 2m 3f, Foildubh over the same trip and Whatdoyouthink over 1f shorter. However it's the races he didn't win over fences that has led me to believe he is potentially very good. He was still going well in the Dr. P. J Moriarity when coming down 2 out and i believe he would of won the race which Bostons Angel ended up winning after being ridden from 2 out. In the RSA Chase i thought he jumped lovely and was going as well as anything when coming down 3 out and then Punchestown was just plain bad luck when he was 7/4 fav.
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 8, 2012 12:19 PM GMT
What about last years 3m novice chase at Leopardstown when Bostons Angel beat Quito De La Roque?
Report Slabster February 8, 2012 12:30 PM GMT
I do think Quel Esprit has a touch of class about him but then I think of the novice chase at Punchestown, where he failed to complete and Quito won. I don't think he would have got near Quito that day, who travelled well and powered clear in the straight. If Davy had sent him on earlier he'd have won by further. Quito's been below par this season in my opinion, although many obviously disagree and take the view that that's as good as he is. First time out he was horrendously unfit imo, while last time he found zilch of the bridle - I think even his biggest knockers can agree that that's not the Quito way. I really hope he can rediscover the form he was in last spring, when I feel he would have hacked up in the RSA had they sent him over.
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 8, 2012 12:37 PM GMT
He was brought down at Punchestown way too early to say what would of happened. The race fell apart and i don't think the form is anything special.

At Punchestown he beat Western Charmer 14L and Head On The Posse easy, however he should be doing so if he is a grade 1 horse. Quel Esprit was brought down, Mr Thriller fell, Kakagh unseated, Loosen My Load ran no race and Reve De Sivola was hampered 4 out and is only a handicapper anyway.

Last time you can say he found zilch but i feel he could not quicken at all off what seemed a moderate enough pace to me. Time will tell whether i'm right or wrong but i don't think he is anything out of the ordinary.
Report ChildOfMine2 February 8, 2012 1:10 PM GMT
I think Quito is a much better horse than he was this time last year but Sunday will tell. Couldn't back Bostons and I think its a negative rather than a positive that he wears headgear on Sunday. Just my opinion!
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 8, 2012 1:27 PM GMT
Some of us will be proved right and some wrong i suppose, good to argue our cases though (good natured obviously) Grin
Report ChildOfMine2 February 8, 2012 1:57 PM GMT
The good natured ones are the best Happy
Report BJG February 8, 2012 2:05 PM GMT
China Rock 25/1 ew AP
QDLR 4/1 ew AP

My 2 plays fwiw
Report stevo1 February 8, 2012 2:43 PM GMT
Looking forward to this w-end if Newbury on as well,muddied waters may be clearer reference the novice division for a good few. Also if my 40/1 e/w Quito vouchers can go on bonfire, backed him also 16/1 e/w w/out big 2.
Hopefully will step up Sunday, otherwise not worth boat fare to travel in March.
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 8, 2012 3:29 PM GMT
Jessies Dream now a NR

Still hasn't rained yet today although it has threatened too and still does
Report wildmanfromborneo February 8, 2012 5:00 PM GMT
Quito De La Roque is ground dependant,slow and can`t run across the water so Sunday is his main target but still think he won`t win.
Report yourlack February 8, 2012 5:04 PM GMT
Why cant he run across the water?
Report wildmanfromborneo February 8, 2012 5:13 PM GMT
The ludicrous new whip rules make him a time bomb for a jockey.
Report Santry February 8, 2012 5:22 PM GMT
Quito handles testing conditions far better then most horses but did win at Aintree when the ground was good. I dont think the horse was right at Christmas. In 8 runs over fences that was his only below par effort. Against Bostons Angel the previous season got going to late but was in front 2 strides past the post. I believe this a top 3 mile chaser. Time will tell.
Report the istabraq years February 8, 2012 5:25 PM GMT
the truth is although the horses in the field are all admirable there below average, its hard to see anything from this race even making the frame in the Gold Cup.Sunday is a toss up between several and its more a matter of the ground and how there current wellbeing is then form. I imagine there wont be much between them on the day
Report wildmanfromborneo February 8, 2012 5:28 PM GMT
Agree with most of Santrys post.He is an out and out stayer that is not suited to Leopardstown [Navan or Naas more to his liking]and needs more than three miles.
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 8, 2012 5:45 PM GMT
I thought the race he won at Aintree was dire. He beat Sarando a NK who bar winning a Graduation Chase at Carlisle has done nothing this year to boost the form. Golan Way was 3rd, he beat Bostons Angel (when his stable was in awful form) at Sandown but done nothing else, Wayward Prince was next and that was after he had a tough race in the RSA Chase and he has been diabolical this year. Master Of The Hall and Robinson Collognes both ran no race before falling and pulling up and The Giant Bolster fell early.

I agree with the comment he is an out and out stayer (in my opinion). Maybe he wasn't right at Christmas and time will tell
Report Santry February 8, 2012 5:57 PM GMT
PF. Its an understatement to say that your not a fan of Quito but he has operated at the highest level since going over fences . Our 3 mile chasers at present are not up to the best in Britain but I think he is good enough to win on Sunday with something to spare given the right conditions i.e. an end to end gallop on testing conditions.
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 8, 2012 6:00 PM GMT
It's just my opinion Santry, i could well be way off the mark (i have been many a time)
Report soapp February 8, 2012 6:00 PM GMT
Santry, as Prospero said earlier Colm Murphy can't buy a winner at the moment.

Willie is Willie enough said!
Report Santry February 8, 2012 6:34 PM GMT
Not convinced Colm Murphys horses are below par.In the last 14 days of his 9 runners 5 finished 2nd. On Sunday at Punchestown Mister Hotelier would have won the Bumper with a more patience ride and Big Zeb may have been not that far from his best. The only disappointment was Voler La Vedette who I think didnt settle.
Report BJG February 8, 2012 6:36 PM GMT
QDLR a NR Cry ffs
Report BJG February 8, 2012 6:38 PM GMT
Bad scope ^
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 8, 2012 6:41 PM GMT
Yeah just seen that on RP twitter, FFS all that debating for nothing PlainLaugh

unlucky Quito backers, sick to not get a run
Report Santry February 8, 2012 6:42 PM GMT
Pity. I am looking forward to the race but not sure what to go for now.
Report soapp February 8, 2012 7:15 PM GMT
Santry 08 Feb 12 18:34

Not convinced Colm Murphys horses are below par

Santry, two minutes later QDLR scopes bad! Laugh
Report ChildOfMine2 February 8, 2012 7:32 PM GMT
FFS CryCryCry
Report Fayzer February 8, 2012 8:38 PM GMT
all the signs would seem to indicate that Colms yard is struggling with something, Big Zeb had his ground over sizing and was completely stuffed out of sight. Horse maybe regressing but not that old and beaten even before the last.

Also something to keep in mind regarding Sizing for Chelt, he may not have beaten the actual yard stick we all think.
Report Ernie__Bert February 8, 2012 8:54 PM GMT
worst hennessy ever id say.. shocking line up.
Report Rocketfingers February 8, 2012 8:56 PM GMT
Why is Synchronised not getting any love of punters? Will he run for certain?
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 8, 2012 8:59 PM GMT
Decision tomorrow morning, at first the vibes didn't seem good but not sure now
Report Rocketfingers February 8, 2012 9:08 PM GMT
Cheers Premier
Report ChildOfMine2 February 8, 2012 9:40 PM GMT
Could be the handiest Grade 1 race for Quel Esprit if Synchronised doesn't run. Makes you wonder why they didn't even enter Long Run Confused
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle February 8, 2012 9:45 PM GMT
Very bad cut up...Hopefully he put in a very good performance.
Report BJG February 9, 2012 10:22 AM GMT
Synchronised out
Report moneypenny February 9, 2012 3:32 PM GMT
Jaysus this is shaping up to be a very poor Hennessy
Report Dan Chipowski February 9, 2012 4:44 PM GMT
What an appalling renewal. Sad
Report jumper February 9, 2012 4:58 PM GMT
Magnanimity

No mention of this one on the thread. Surely has to come into the reckoning now with the withdrawals, with his form from last Spring. See he's still in the Cheltenham betting although at the 100/1 level. Fourth in the RSA last year. A promising run on Sunday can see him taking his chance in the GC where if anything he won't be 100s on the day.
Report stevo1 February 9, 2012 5:28 PM GMT
This has to be one worst Group 1s ever to be staged, was not enough without withdrawals,why Nicholls/Henderson send horse over,especially as Capt Conan was supplemented for Novice hurdle.
Report soapp February 9, 2012 6:19 PM GMT
jumper, desiie's horses are running like hairy goats most of the season. My competition selection today Rivage D'Or pulled up.

Quel Esprit as PF tipped up at 4/1 I think at 5/4 or better is the bet.

Boston's Angel hasn't shown anything for 12 months and is best left alone.

Rags after that.

QE stands up, he wins.
Report el gato February 9, 2012 7:06 PM GMT
has there been a worse g1 ever run?
Report kavvie February 9, 2012 8:31 PM GMT
owners of qe wont complain!
Report Prospero February 9, 2012 9:26 PM GMT
I couldn't care less whether this is a bad renewal. Purist bullshit. Bad renewals often mean good betting races as none have solid credentials. Quel Esprit is a pretty shocking fav in here so there should be something to back against it.
Report Mr Mischief February 10, 2012 2:53 AM GMT
Looks like being the best graded chase run in Ireland yet this season
Report Mr Mischief February 10, 2012 2:54 AM GMT
ie, over 3miles
Report the istabraq years February 10, 2012 1:11 PM GMT
doesnt say much for the season and irish staying chasers does it..grade 3 standard sunday imo
Report soapp February 10, 2012 6:27 PM GMT
I was listening to Don McClean on Newstalk last night.
He plumped for Boston's Angel as did Hayley O'Connor.

Some of his reasons were

1) Proven over the CD wheras the jolly isn't

2) Better form over hurdles (Grade 1 x 3) than the jolly.

3) Stable back in form.

4) The value bet.

The Hennessy Gold Cup: Latest betting

6/5 Quel Esprit

7/2 Bostons Angel

4 China Rock

6 Magnanimity

14 Follow The Plan

20 Roberto Goldback

33 Treacle
Report McK30wn February 10, 2012 10:34 PM GMT
Is there racecourse gallops after racing on Sunday? They usually show it on ATR but not sure wen it is?
Report huddys February 10, 2012 10:40 PM GMT
that will be the next meeting the pre chelt gallops not sundays big bucks
Report McK30wn February 10, 2012 10:53 PM GMT
Cheers huddy, was thinking it was a bit early for the pre Cheltenham gallop
Report jackdaws February 12, 2012 2:14 AM GMT
Think bostons angel is excellent value...did not jump at all the last day out at sandown admittedly in an average race but some horses do not take to those particular obstacles so would give him the benefit of one poor run...great value at 7/2 with track,ground and trip ideal+stable goin well
Report BJG February 12, 2012 3:52 PM GMT
wd backers

Treacle 3rd - says enough about the quality of that race! G2/3 standard at best
Report moneypenny February 12, 2012 4:05 PM GMT
well done pf
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 12, 2012 4:18 PM GMT
Ruby rates him 158 ("if he's brutally honest - a few pounds shy of top class")
Report SHANEBOY_FANTASY_WINS_2011_IRISH_DERBY February 12, 2012 4:49 PM GMT
.....a very very lucky tip..i wouldn't be congratualting him on it..had the other horses entered ran they would have beat him by a fence.....
Report neill d February 12, 2012 4:59 PM GMT
Bit of respite from the glare there today for fav backers with this boy and Last Installment winning, Gold Cup 2013 he might be interesting, I think maybe he was doing a bit too much early doors. Jumped beautifully.
Report neill d February 12, 2012 5:00 PM GMT
WD PF for putting us on him early doors
Report ReimerpYsatnaf February 12, 2012 7:02 PM GMT
He done it well enough, seemed a bit keen and made a slight error at the last 1st time around but jumped the rest lovely.
Report punchestown February 12, 2012 7:05 PM GMT
I don't think you can knock the winner,the beaten horses seemed to run their race and it's jumping was good apart from the final jump on the first circuit.I think Ruby's comment re the rating is a wishful thought that WPM won't put it up against Kauto which is exactly what WPM seems to be about to do.
Report Allduckornodinner February 12, 2012 7:10 PM GMT
It was good to see Quel Esprit finally show what he is capable of over fences today. That being said he is no closer than he was this morning to winning a Gold Cup. The way the race was run worked out in his favour and it's hard to see him being capable of breaking the 170 barrier or even getting close to it.
Report Giant Strides February 12, 2012 7:24 PM GMT
Wd PF.
I should OF backed it too! Laugh
Report Prospero February 12, 2012 8:44 PM GMT
Well done backers.
Report huddys February 12, 2012 9:19 PM GMT
well done premier backed it the other day after reading the write up,hope you had a nice few quid on yourselfCool
Report ChildOfMine2 February 12, 2012 10:15 PM GMT
At least Bostons was put in his place again Happy
Report Fayzer February 12, 2012 11:24 PM GMT
I have acid indigestion from reading shane boys silly comment. Basically saying If this had happened and if that had happened your tip would have been nowhere. Its astonishing that somebody who I have never seen make one single coherent argument about any horse winning a race should make such an under handed and stupid comment.

Fair play to PF he had an opinion pre race and it worked out to be correct. If's are great shane boy, if my aunt was my uncle she'd be hairy.....what matters is who passes the post first and in this case PF was correct. All that matters is coming first everything else is bar stool....as Im sure you have great experience at.
Report wildmanfromborneo February 13, 2012 11:34 AM GMT
Fair play to Reimerpysatnaf for picking out Quel Esprit well in advance in a well thought out and reasoned piece,i hope ye won plenty.I also agree with his follow up pieces in that Quel Esprit jumped beautifully and economically but i thought the ground had gone against him making his victory all the more note worthy.
As for Shaneboy his best friend here is the lonely monosyllabic Never Give Up,both air their many problems on here,both are nocturnal and neither have posted anything remotely interesting on racing or anything else.Its only a matter of time before they are supporting Sligo Rovers.
Report JayTrumpOldTomDubbl February 13, 2012 11:45 AM GMT
SHANEBOY says "a lucky tip" in fact this was a fine bit of tipping by pf and one should always take note of pf's posts....SHANEBOY obviously does not understand the vagaries of ante-post betting.......well done again pf and also with Aero Majestic+that Romford tip (Tolpuddle Steve), I only got 3/1 in pp's and 11/4 in laddies but the rule4 denied us but a winner is a winner and keep it up....
Report neill d February 13, 2012 1:52 PM GMT
Ruby said something to the effect that the ground actually helped him if I'm not mistaken lads, pity he didn't run in the Spainal research race now eh, he'd have been thrown in.
Report Win only - Sp only February 14, 2012 11:19 AM GMT

SHANEBOY_FANTASY_WINS_2011_IRISH_DERBY
12 Feb 12 16:49 Joined: 04 Aug 11 | Topic/replies: 449 | Blogger: SHANEBOY_FANTASY_WINS_2011_IRISH_DERBY's blog
.....a very very lucky tip..i wouldn't be congratualting him on it..had the other horses entered ran they would have beat him by a fence.....

Shaneboy appears to have the game by the b0llox.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com