Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wildmanfromborneo
04 Nov 11 13:43
| Topic/replies: 21,252 | Blogger: wildmanfromborneo's blog
I am absolutely amazed at the criticism here of Aidan O`Brien and Willie Mullins for using their sons as jockeys,what do ye expect its the most natural thing in the world.In the case of Aidan O`Brien he has a son that won`t be a jockey for long judging by his height and weight so naturally he is trying to get him  as many good rides as possible,he is also improving in leaps and bounds.In the case of Willie Mullins he is using his son as the stable amateur and whilst he is not improving it would take some father to jock him off.
Pause Switch to Standard View The Lavender Hill Mob have added...
Show More
Report punchestown November 4, 2011 12:50 PM GMT
I'd say some of Willies owners wouldn't exactly be doing handsprings over riding arrangements on their Bumper horses lately,whatever about using his son on some of them he's turning a blind eye by putting him up on them all.
Report ReimerpYsatnaf November 4, 2011 12:52 PM GMT
Joseph can ride
Patrick is hopeless

However everybody knows how good / bad he is so they cannot complain when he is beaten on a horse that he should probably have won on as they know his limitations.
Report wildmanfromborneo November 4, 2011 1:24 PM GMT
When are you changing your name to Milldean Panther?
Report ReimerpYsatnaf November 4, 2011 1:43 PM GMT
Laugh never Premier Fantasy Love will always be my favourite

Good to see non doggy men are hearing about Milldean Panther, he is a brilliant pup, a really special greyhound. While he has only ran in puppy races to date he has been sensational and he is the most promising pup in years. There is a brilliant crop of young dogs this year so next season should be a cracker.
Report Kelly November 5, 2011 1:18 AM GMT
Joseph can ride .  I would like to see him on a few hurdlers during the winter when things are quiet on the flat front . Lester rode a few hurdler winners in his youth .

He looks as if his natural weight might be 10 stone plus , possible for him to change to NH eventually .
Report neill d November 5, 2011 7:43 PM GMT
a NH wing might be a good PR move for Coolmore, plenty of goodwill for that I'd have thought and a place to showcase their NH Stallions.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 13, 2011 11:59 PM GMT
What a prescient thread.The Lavender Hill Mob consisted of Mincer/Robo and his many guises,Bobbybocala and Lookingforthewildman,they also have associate members Rodney Hutchins junior and TheGalwayman being the most prominent.
Most likely to say " that damned register"
Report mincer11 December 14, 2011 5:25 PM GMT
What kind of fruitcake are you really,the lavender mob,acolytes and listeners,the usual bullshitt that comes out of the wildmans hairy hole.You put away your so called friend wonky,he finished up in the mire over you,listening to your nonsense.You have some cheek too pontificating about fair play after leaving the eegit on the scrapheap
Report paulie wallnuts December 14, 2011 7:06 PM GMT
WHO ARE THE LAVANDER HILL MOB?WHERE IS LAVANDER HILL?
Report wildmanfromborneo December 14, 2011 8:05 PM GMT
It was one of the Ealing comedies of the early fifties,actually a great film.
Mincer a challenge was issued to you on the other thread and as usual you ran away.I will issue it again,if you or anyone can come up with any post where i said Workrider was incarcerated,in John of Gods or broke i will walk and never post on any forum.You know there are none there so you will just ignore the challenge but your two new fans,Rocketfingers and Never Give Up,will spend hours scouring all the old threads in the fruitless pursuit of what we know is not there.
Do you not think you should tell them the truth.
Rocketfingers is Louise Van Outen
Never Give Up is Squeaky Fromme.
Report mincer11 December 14, 2011 8:17 PM GMT
I couldnt be bothered searching through old posts,i'm a person with a busy schedule,too busy to be wasting my time with eegits like yourself.Everybody knows you set up wonky with your quite obvious false praise,it was like telling the village idiot that he was a real contender for mastermind and unsurprisingly the poor fellow fell for it,with quite disastrous consequences.I wasnt the one that said you posted up his demise first,but you did do it at some stage,everybody knows it.You should just pack up posting on here because one life is more than enough to ruin.
Report Bigwillystyle December 14, 2011 8:30 PM GMT
Well said Mincer. Wildclown is a bad one.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 14, 2011 8:54 PM GMT
Another candidate to search for you.
Bigwillystyle is Susan Atkins.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 14, 2011 8:57 PM GMT
The challenge is still there.
Just saying everybody knows isin`t good enough you have to do what was done to you.The upside is unlike you i will keep my word.
Report irish_guy_13 December 15, 2011 1:35 AM GMT
wmfb you are ruining this forum. you prob have some addictive tendencies because, your in denial, everything is some one else's fault. i'm not asking/telling you to leave the forum but i've got enough of my own problems/worries and others might too, without listening to all your negative **** on here, when i log in. give it up and only post positive stuff, lead by example , raise the bar and hopefully  the forum will improve, the forum is nothing like it use to be.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 15, 2011 7:22 PM GMT
Irish Guy i will take your post as some well meant advice.Maybe there are protocols that i am unaware of but there is a block button which would protect you from this alleged negativity.Would you like me to leave the racing forum as well or just here,if you read the earlier posts you will see i have issued a challenge to Mincer/Robo that if i lose will mean i walk,you can help and if you find the post he claims, you will kill two birds with the one stone.I defend myself back in the alleged good old days Mincer/Robo was throwing his weight around without a word of condemnation,swearing, bullying ,wishing cancer on posters ,calling wives prostitutes and using vile similes,he tried the same stuff on my first ever post on the racing forum and i wasn`t having it.
In all my posts i have tried to be positive and contribute something,i never swear and try to be respectful but your post accuses me of having some disorder, so to conclude some advice, read my historical posts and maybe join in the quizzes follow the tips and ignore the rest.
Report mincer11 December 15, 2011 8:34 PM GMT
Would you ever do us a favour and take your stupid childish quizzes with you when you are leaving.Irish guy aired the sentiments of almost everybody else when he said you are ruining the forum.This used to be a great place to swap thoughts before you arrived with your lies and negativity
Report wildmanfromborneo December 15, 2011 8:45 PM GMT
Draw an X on your forehead and then check Bigwillystyle and Rocketfingers.
Report never give up December 15, 2011 9:00 PM GMT
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Report wildmanfromborneo December 15, 2011 9:06 PM GMT
At least you get it.
Report irish_guy_13 December 16, 2011 1:49 AM GMT
forget about it, wmfb, your foolish, im not telling you that you are wrong or right, just give it up. relax for a while and see what happens.
Report wildmanfromborneo December 16, 2011 9:49 AM GMT
I am going to London for Christmas so your wish will be granted.
Report mincer11 December 16, 2011 11:59 AM GMT
Please stay there and do us all a favour
Report kavvie December 16, 2011 4:18 PM GMT
and leave your lap top at home please
Report wildmanfromborneo December 16, 2011 4:31 PM GMT
I will but there is something very cowardly about that post.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com