Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
07 Oct 11 12:23
| Topic/replies: 31,512 | Blogger: workrider's blog
meitheamh to make up for his unlucky run behind the grey express ..i though barry should have sent this fellow on about his business earlier last time ....dangers abound , one i'd be worried of is jeunopse ...hes been well entered up and takes his chance here...nina rides for her father...the other one of note is leceile ..meades horse has its own ideas about the game imo.....but if putting its mind to it will run a big race....a tough race to open proceedings ...i'm going for meitheamh to do the business ..
Pause Switch to Standard View fairyhouse tomorrow
Show More
Report mincer11 October 7, 2011 12:53 PM BST
Its a mares maiden hurdle ya buffoon,there are no he's in the race
Report workrider October 7, 2011 12:56 PM BST
i know that mate a slip of the tongue ....see what i mean about you having to PROVE YOURSELF ALL THE TIME....god love you ..it gets sadder and sadder....
Report SHANEBOY_FANTASY_WINS_2011_IRISH_DERBY October 7, 2011 1:01 PM BST
workrider Joined: 29 Jun 02
Replies: 8961 07 Oct 11 12:23 
meitheamh to make up for his unlucky run behind the grey express ..i though barry should have sent this fellow on about his business earlier last time ....dangers abound , one i'd be worried of is jeunopse ...hes been well entered up and takes his chance here...nina rides for her father...the other one of note is leceile ..meades horse has its own ideas about the game imo.....but if putting its mind to it will run a big race....a tough race to open proceedings ...i'm going for meitheamh to do the business ..

..i actually believe you workrider but to be fair to mincer there was some amount of slip ups..
Report workrider October 7, 2011 1:24 PM BST
Laugh well spotted shaneboy...i hold my hands up...its funny but most of the time i refer to horses as him..
Report thegalwayman October 7, 2011 1:31 PM BST
As a student of psychology I can only surmise that this revelation, allied to your persistent homophobic outbursts in relation to a certain Presidential candidate, points to unresolved issues with your own sexuality and possibly even gender.
Report workrider October 7, 2011 1:38 PM BST
... ffs another one of his characters appear.....Laugh
Report slickster October 7, 2011 1:42 PM BST
poor aul wonky. proclaims to be in the game yet can't get the sex of a horse correct!!!!! staggering ineptitude YET AGAIN.
would you ever have called dawn run a "he" you fool?
if you start a thread wonks at least get the basics right ffs Grin
Report Bigwillystyle October 7, 2011 1:46 PM BST
I might aswell chip in here. Wonky u clown Laugh. Wonky that horse is not straight forward. I backed it last time and had saver on the grey express. Meitheamh was sent on clear in d straight in Navan and traded very short last year when picked up by oneeightofamile if I remember correctly.  Carberrys horse is another one who is fav nearly everytime it runs. Would be more inclined to lay d Carberry horse of the duo though.
Report thegalwayman October 7, 2011 1:47 PM BST
You also exhibit classic symptoms of acute paranoia. There is no conspiracy against you. Quite simply, different people who post on here perceive you to be a dimwit. This assessment is based on long and careful study of your posts over a period of years. That is the long and short of it, despite what you and your champion wildmanfromborneo may think.
Report Bigwillystyle October 7, 2011 1:49 PM BST
How long before Wildclown posts?

1/10 within d hour
Report slickster October 7, 2011 1:50 PM BST
we all know the guy is not to be taken seriously in any shape or form.
but by god he's pure comedy gold..Grin
are there any adult education centres in tallaght?
Report workrider October 7, 2011 1:50 PM BST
the 3 wise men have appeared .....Laugh..thanks for your magnificent imput lads ...does it really only take the word him instead of her to get ye lot rattled...ave a bet and if it wins i'm sure the bookie will pay ye..get a life ffs lads....Laugh..theres childish and then theres ye lot....
Report thegalwayman October 7, 2011 1:50 PM BST
1/10 a massive price.
Report slickster October 7, 2011 1:52 PM BST
there's thick and there's wonky Laugh
Report workrider October 7, 2011 1:52 PM BST
willie you should no better ....Laugh
Report workrider October 7, 2011 1:56 PM BST
hey thicko should you not be in makeup....webcam time....Laugh
Report Bigwillystyle October 7, 2011 1:56 PM BST
What u on about Wonky? I gave my opinion on d race in question did I not?
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 7, 2011 1:57 PM BST
tipping up a hard puller that dont get home u'l blow ure dole money early this week [;)]
Report workrider October 7, 2011 2:03 PM BST
not you littleman i was talking to tgm...what a gang you belong to...its no wonder people dont come on here and post anymore ..i put up a selection and say he instead of her...lo and behold the clowns appear thinking they've gained another victory ...not a word about the selection but massive amounts of abuse...how childish is that ..at least littleman had he decency to but up his opiion of the horse....the other two .well the less said the better....
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 7, 2011 2:15 PM BST
u aint got a clue wonky
Report thegalwayman October 7, 2011 2:16 PM BST
I pride myself in having posted very little of value over the years. I've never been good at making cyber friends anyway.
Report wildmanfromborneo October 7, 2011 4:04 PM BST
Workrider this hotch potch of multiple account holders are jealous of you,jealous of your idyllic lifestyle,jealous of your family life,thats why they descend on your posts.You have to admire Dave/Bigwillystyle for the effort in disguising what we all know,the making of posts within one second of each other is admirable choreography.Even though Thegalwayman doesn`t think language can betray a man surely even he can see that these two are one.
This all goes back to the challenge when you threw down the gauntlet to Robo,you humiliated him,remember the excuses,he had had a fall,claim impending,in other words he folded ran away.Bigwillystyle in a moment of madness stepped into the breach and had a dream start,then came the big choke,off to America on business,holidays,trouble with the imaginery wife,he tried everything to get out of it.The pressure was too much and when you napped Hurricane Fly a complete and utter capitulation.
Both these individuals remember the pain and the humiliation thats why they will always pursue you.I gave this advice before,challenge one of them and deliberately lose its the only way out.
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 7, 2011 4:27 PM BST
jealous of a broke man living on social welfare living in the second biggest slum in ireland.dead jealous me.what do i have to do to end up broke living in a council estate please???
Report wildmanfromborneo October 7, 2011 5:47 PM BST
You are even believing your own propaganda,i was going to suggest a challenge but even a not trying Workrider would beat you.
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 7, 2011 7:11 PM BST
a challenge lol good aul anika
Report wildmanfromborneo October 7, 2011 7:37 PM BST
Well you remember the panic attacks,in fact you were never the same after,the 44 losers in a row came in the twilight of your dismal career on here hence the new identity.
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 7, 2011 7:41 PM BST
new identity? ure way off wildmug one account only for me
Report workrider October 7, 2011 7:53 PM BST
Laugh
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 7, 2011 7:55 PM BST
how is the tallaght slum tonite wonky.whats it like to live in a hellhole?
Report workrider October 7, 2011 7:59 PM BST
for a guy from stratford ..you know an awful lot about dublin...plus you spend 99% of your time on here....Laugh....
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 7, 2011 8:03 PM BST
lived there for years so u admit u live in a slum? do u ever wonder what u done to deserve living in that kip
Report workrider October 7, 2011 8:06 PM BST
dave ,you and your gang have this place ruined ...i'm sorry son but from now on i'm not answering your drivel....now be a good lad and go away...preferably take a walk along the m50....
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 7, 2011 8:06 PM BST
u poor misfortune
Report Bigwillystyle October 7, 2011 8:12 PM BST
Wildclown I wil say this again because it seems you need to be told a number of times.  This is d only account I post under here. I stopped posting for A long while because of d likes of you. I gave many a great winner at big prices and know d game inside out. Contrary to what you think I did have business in America and am making a good go of things with my punting. I look in here d odd time for d entertainment factor.
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 7, 2011 8:16 PM BST
wildmug and wonky two fantasy merchants
Report wildmanfromborneo October 7, 2011 8:28 PM BST
I admire the way you can choreograph your posts but wuth regards gambling you choke and i would worry for your sanity,with regards racing you know a trainer who tells you thing but thats it your knowledge is the same as the man from Stratford.
Report ReimerpYsatnaf October 7, 2011 8:30 PM BST
Out of interest is anybody bar the 2 posts already going to talk about the Fairyhouse card tomorrow?
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 7, 2011 8:30 PM BST
balmon mist wildmug
Report thefly10 October 7, 2011 10:44 PM BST
jesus I opened this topic thinking it was going to be a discussion on 'fairyhouse tomorrow'.
Report huddys October 7, 2011 10:55 PM BST
god it must must be great to be popular workrider,my bet for fairyhouse tomorrow is leah claire in the3:05 race,last time out dont think it was suited by the very heavy ground at listowel but ran a good race in with a great chance when making a mistake at the last,think with an improvement in his jumping and the ground not as bad has a great chance,best of luck with the punting tomorrow lads,
Report GANT007 October 7, 2011 10:59 PM BST
thefly10.....same as that it could be the sign of things to come for the NH season........time to bail out.
Report workrider October 7, 2011 11:09 PM BST
huddys thats a real tough race...good enough card for this time of year...all hurdle races as well i see....defo backing harringtons in the first ..then i think it'l be a wait and see policy....you going tomorrow ..?
Report thefly10 October 7, 2011 11:30 PM BST
definetly gant...

My one fancy for the day is .. Charlie Swans mare TARAVAL in the maiden at 3.40. Proved to be one to watch when second to Eight is my Number at Gowran over 2m4f, then on her latest run she was well beaten over the minimum at Listowel. Was not by any means disgraced, but the drop back in trip didnt suit.
Report huddys October 7, 2011 11:39 PM BST
not sure might,are you heading out,
Report norn iron October 8, 2011 10:43 AM BST
MEITHEAMH  DANGER CHASE THE FAV
DYLAN ROSS
LEAH CLARE NAP
TARAVAL NB EWAY CERT
FIERY OSCAR EW
QUE BEAUTY EW
REALT DEN CHARMER SAVER EW UPONTHEROOF

GOOD LUCK PUNTERSCool
Report Bigwillystyle October 8, 2011 11:01 AM BST
My nap today is Whiskey Hall in the second last race at 6/1. Nice run over a trip too short last time. Good jockey up.

Wonky is right about first race. 5/1 looks big price each way bet to nothing. Laying Carberrys horse aswell.
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 8, 2011 11:03 AM BST
cany have meitheamh and not because the fool tipped it she pulls hard and dont get home
Report Swinia October 8, 2011 11:04 AM BST
Jenoupse is a dog - have backed it a few times.

NORN bad news my 3 for today are Meitheamh, Leah Clare and Taraval Mischief
Report ReimerpYsatnaf October 8, 2011 11:05 AM BST
4.50 - Littletown Lass
Report kavvie October 8, 2011 11:16 AM BST
leah claire must be a good bet today..
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 8, 2011 11:20 AM BST
leah claire threw away last two races travels strongly and dosent pick up when asked
Report dinglemick October 8, 2011 11:23 AM BST
anyone have  weather / ground update for fairyhouse ????
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 8, 2011 11:28 AM BST
dry overnight good/yielding
Report dinglemick October 8, 2011 11:34 AM BST
Thanks YHTOD ...its been rain down the country all morning
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 8, 2011 11:36 AM BST
no probs
Report dj876 October 8, 2011 12:10 PM BST
3.40-Pride of the artic[;)]
Report Princesse D'Anjou October 8, 2011 12:48 PM BST
Not a Jim Culloty fan but his 4yo in the bumper Smart Money contested two of the best 4yo Maiden's run last season - chasing home Minella Forfitness and Champagne Fever, 14/1 looks a fair E/W bet.
Report thefly10 October 8, 2011 12:52 PM BST
Taraval great value at the moment.
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 8, 2011 2:06 PM BST
she s abd un workrider hope u went easy
Report workrider October 8, 2011 2:12 PM BST
very poor i must say ....not one to rely on ..good call lads...only had £50 on so not a lot of damage....2011-10-08
14:08    16636160755     2011-10-08
13:36     IRE Fairy 8th Oct / 14:00 2m Mdn Hrd / Meitheamh
Back          5.61    50.00    Lost    (50.00)
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 8, 2011 2:12 PM BST
plenty of time to get it back
Report Allduckornodinner October 8, 2011 2:20 PM BST
Whiskey Hall has to be a knocking e/w or even straight bet later on. He has at least 7lb or 8lb in hand on his best form and should improve with the step up in trip from Listowel. He really should be winning this race today.
Report Springmoon October 8, 2011 3:07 PM BST
Just an educational Princesse - needs to stengthen up, like Barel o Laughs did
Report Princesse D'Anjou October 8, 2011 3:10 PM BST
Cheers Springmoon.  Hope it's an educational victory then Laugh
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 8, 2011 3:12 PM BST
leah claire yet again fails to find
Report Springmoon October 8, 2011 3:25 PM BST
save your money for the ex irish pointers running next weekend and chelt and kempton
Report dinglemick October 8, 2011 3:46 PM BST
just like the good oul days ......OCTOBER .....NOEL MEADE .....TREBLES ........pity i didn t back any of them Cry
Report tobywong. October 8, 2011 3:47 PM BST
his bumper horse fancied too mick Shocked
Report punchestown October 8, 2011 3:48 PM BST
David Casey rode Taraval right up the arse of Young Dale between the last two flights there and was nearly brought down.
Report workrider October 8, 2011 3:51 PM BST
punchestown i thought for one moment he was going to win there....one for the notebook....
Report dinglemick October 8, 2011 3:51 PM BST
Tobywong... as the saying goes " i didn t go to the wedding so i won t go to the funeral "LaughLaugh
Report punchestown October 8, 2011 4:19 PM BST
workrider,he would have given the winner plenty to think about if not for the incident I described above.
Report workrider October 8, 2011 4:37 PM BST
do you think he was wanted today...not a lot of money for him....
Report punchestown October 8, 2011 4:39 PM BST
Definitely not off today but the horse travelled well despite it,Casey not exactly manic in the straight compared to those around him.
Report dinglemick October 8, 2011 4:50 PM BST
punchestown i don t normally do this and i know you are a good judge but i watched the race back there Taraval came off the bridle before they turned into the straight as texas jack cruised by him ....In fact texas jack never came off the bridle at any stage had his ears pricked after the last and carberry just sat up on him to the line ..... I have no doubt there is a race in Taraval but he never looked like beating texas jack ..... Again it is just my opinion
Report punchestown October 8, 2011 4:56 PM BST
The starter must have got that flag for his birthday..
Report ya' havin' that one dave October 8, 2011 4:56 PM BST
that banahan is some fool
Report punchestown October 8, 2011 5:05 PM BST
Yeah dinglemick the winner won well alright,just my pocket talking I'm afraid Blush
Report ReimerpYsatnaf October 8, 2011 5:05 PM BST
he is some clown
Report one last chance October 8, 2011 7:07 PM BST
great 2 see the national hunt back proper i think its a bit eaiser 2 make money
Report workrider October 8, 2011 7:10 PM BST
really....after the pasting i took today i'm not so sure....but yes you're right of course ..its great to have it back...
Report one last chance October 8, 2011 7:18 PM BST
ahh no workrider wat were ya doing wrong Cry i had 8 winners 3 placed lost 30 on 1 of them 3/1 e/w and 1 loser so not a bad day and missed backing a couple in newmarket that got beat lol
Report workrider October 8, 2011 7:28 PM BST
one of those terrible runs , one last chance...backed power myself poor ride from moore mo....it can only get better ....well done on your winners....
Report one last chance October 8, 2011 8:10 PM BST
cheers workrider power was 1 off the 1s i missed glad cause i defo wud have backed him
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com