Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scoobyknows
03 Jul 11 10:44
| Topic/replies: 6,144 | Blogger: scoobyknows's blog
2 million black hole,Manager losing 20,000 a day to PP..!
Pause Switch to Standard View Gorey Post Office..!
Show More
Report tobywong. July 5, 2011 3:16 PM BST
icchantika = galwayman= complete and utter g obs hite
Report padlock July 5, 2011 3:26 PM BST
how often do po do audit ffs? £2m is a lot of dosh,must have been few years?
Report scoobyknows July 5, 2011 3:32 PM BST
100 Days to lose the 2 mill if paper was correct and he was losing 20k a day..!
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 3:55 PM BST
Mincer and The Icchantika...Its not hard to deduce facts when you read someones posts.Any use of Latin suggests very old,correct spelling suggests not young,which is why i know Mincer was not born in 1987,all young people now deal in text speak and so have forgotten how to spell.Another factor is the use of words and Mincer uses the word polluted meaning drunk no young person would use that word.User name is also a dead giveaway and a number in the user name is more often than not the year they were born,two good examples i would bet my life blood on are DB1974 and Galway59.
Report The Icchantika July 5, 2011 3:58 PM BST
That post has sealed it. You are the biggest moron to ever post on here and that takes some doing. Well played.
Report squigs July 5, 2011 4:06 PM BST
Young people do not only deal in text speak. I don't care about you either way but to be honest you really do put your foot in it sometimes.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 4:07 PM BST
What exactly do you not understand in that post,i have made it as easy as possible i have not brought in anything about syntax which is also a giveaway.Anyone on here who has teenage children will know what text speak is,surely you have seen it,ask any English teacher and they will tell you the huge problem with spelling because of the internet and texting.
Report squigs July 5, 2011 4:16 PM BST
People who are in their early 20s posting here are not teenage children.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 4:18 PM BST
Squigs not all the time but on here they would.There are very few young people on here as they tend to be busy with studies etc,one thing that comes with age is time.
My statement about the age in the user name was not meant as a slag on DB1974 as although i have had many differences of opinions with him i respect him as a poster and he does have a younger sense of humour.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 4:23 PM BST
Another sign of age is an inability to type fast hence my posts have crossed some of yours.
The people who are in their twenties now were teenagers at the start of the texting boom.
Report mincer11 July 5, 2011 4:26 PM BST
Well if db is 37 and Galway 59 is 52,then I must be 100 some time this year by wildmans calculations.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 4:31 PM BST
No because in your case they are Roman numerals denoting a half bred as in Popsicle the second,that is not a slag on you.
Report Bigwillystyle July 5, 2011 4:33 PM BST
Lads lets all be friends and get along.  Wildman is a mentally ill old man who regularly forgets to take his medecine.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 4:38 PM BST
Admit it Bigwillystyle you did learn something and it kept you gripped,i dont hate anyone just have an interest in fair play.
Report scoobyknows July 5, 2011 4:39 PM BST
Nothing would surprise me with them Cork boys Wildman..!
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 4:39 PM BST
Also did you deliberately mispell medicine to prove you are 27.Knew i was having an effect.
Report mincer11 July 5, 2011 4:44 PM BST
I must be Davis love so,.bigwillystyle is right,enough is enough.It's time to pack it in
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 4:50 PM BST
The picture of the horse beside your name is a clue.Davis Love is called the second to differentiate him from his father,when the second is put after a horse it means not in the stud book.
Report workrider July 5, 2011 4:52 PM BST
can i answer premier....please can i answer ...
Report workrider July 5, 2011 4:58 PM BST
sorry premier ....never saw the rest of it....
Report workrider July 5, 2011 5:01 PM BST
by heck wildman that was something else ...sniper after sniper came at you ...yet you never once lost your poise ....well done , the ship is safe in your hands....
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 5:11 PM BST
They have tired me out though now attack Roscommon,fancy a sneaky one in the second.Safari Sump won a nothing race at Tramore but like Whatever It Takes at Wexford he hated the course and i marked him down as a sure fire winner after a real good run at Punchestown,think he can win this at a working mans price.
Report reb July 5, 2011 5:18 PM BST
Meanwhile back in Gorey Post Office.....
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 9:53 PM BST
It was certainly the longest stint i have ever done on here but what a way for it to end.Mincer and The Icchantika who have never mentioned a horse in any of their threads,never created a thread are now gone into hiding and that is the sweetest thing of all.
Report The Icchantika July 5, 2011 9:59 PM BST
I am here but I have better things to do than pass the time of day with someone as idiotic as yourself. You seem to have formed a cyber alliance with notorious dimwit workrider, so I'll leave you two at it.
Report MCKENNA July 5, 2011 10:08 PM BST
Nice little winner Wildman well done.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 10:15 PM BST
Have you ever backed a horse?You should have backed Safari Sunup not just for the winnings but to stop that sick feeling you have in the pit of your stomach right now.You and your cronies were kicking Workrider around and i came to his aid and like the cowards ye are ye were shocked when you met resistance.Robo and the most vile of them all Bobbybocala got banned so back ye came one via a carefully preserved sleeper the other like a Johnny Walker,your first reply to a post of mine was in Robo like fashion a meaningless insult maybe you will in the quiet of an evening read back through some of your posts and reflect on why you went down that road.
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 10:16 PM BST
My last post should be directed at The Icchantika.
Report workrider July 5, 2011 10:20 PM BST
they've been routed thanks to yourself wildman licking their wounds in some allyway no doubt...
Report wildmanfromborneo July 5, 2011 10:26 PM BST
Mongoole might step into the breach,reinforcements are definitely needed.
Report workrider July 5, 2011 10:32 PM BST
a few more on here have seen how sick these people are , and have started to take a stand against them....the good people of the forum shall prevail to the end...enjoy your drink and pipe youngman...good night to you...
Report scoobyknows July 5, 2011 10:33 PM BST
A Masterclass from the Wildmam....!
Report workrider July 5, 2011 10:37 PM BST
correct scoobyknows..... a masterclass...
Report wildclownfromborneo July 5, 2011 11:03 PM BST
wiidFOOLfromborneo knows how old everyone is on here by how they post.....my god you are seriously one f**ked up individual.....seriosuly there really must be something wrong with you.....you posted neilld is the youngest on here with absolutely no evidence.....a total guess and you seriously believe you are right.....you need help old man
Report RodneyHutchingsJNR July 6, 2011 12:22 AM BST
Wildman

I think you`ll find it`s Davis Love the THIRD.....What age would being able to count past two leave me?
Report The Icchantika July 6, 2011 9:34 AM BST
I went down that road because you are an illogical and deluded individual.

I don't have any cronies on here- unlike yourself I have no interest in forming pathetic internet alliances with people who can barely string a sentence together.

You have scoobyknows and workrider cheering you on. I suggest you look at the post history of those two and then see if you are comfortable with them as your cheerleaders.

Workrider gets stick on here because not only is he stupid, he is actively and antagonistically stupid. He deserves anything that is thrown his way. You yourself have also chosen that path and I hope it is one you are comfortable with.

I back many horses but I regard betting as a private pastime and don't feel the need to share what I do with the denizens of this forum.
Report scoobyknows July 6, 2011 9:53 AM BST
![>o]!
Report workrider July 6, 2011 11:11 AM BST
Shocked
Report wildmanfromborneo July 6, 2011 11:29 AM BST
RodneyHutchingsJNR..Twas Mincer11 that said he must be Davis Love,i just responded.Even so Davis Love the third had a father also a professional golfer and he was known as Davis Love the second and it was he we were referring to.I am sure you are well able to count,not so sure about your reading ability though.
Report RodneyHutchingsJNR July 6, 2011 12:12 PM BST
Quite typical of you to be putting words into others mouths,("we" were referring to)...I bet you wouldn`t have a word to say for yourself in the "real" world

My reading ability is good enough to enable me to decipher that,without doubt,you are the biggest tosspot on here.No mean achievement considering the strong field.Well done,lad!
Report wildmanfromborneo July 6, 2011 12:20 PM BST
You came on to correct an error and be smart and were wrong on both counts.You did not know Davis Loves the third father was a golfer nor did you read the post on page 3 of this thread which was about Roman numerals.If you feel the need to correct posts at least get it right,it would save you the angst you are feeling right now.
Report Distant View July 6, 2011 12:24 PM BST
From what I can gather, Davis Love II was playing in a tournament, when he received a call from his wife. He was informed that Davis III had just been born. His response was something along the lines of "That is very good, but I have a 7 iron to hit"
Report Bigwillystyle July 6, 2011 12:24 PM BST
Wildman i bet you did mean Davis Love III.  He is a much better and well known golfer than his dad was.  Easy defense for you even though you were the person who got it wrong.
Report RodneyHutchingsJNR July 6, 2011 12:27 PM BST
I`m aware that not only was his father a pro but his mother was as well....I`ve wasted enough time on you...It`s pity I feel as opposed to angst.

Take care,lad!
Report wildmanfromborneo July 6, 2011 12:37 PM BST
The original was about the Roman numeral for 2 which is 11 and mostly with a bar under and over,Mincer introduced Davis Love by saying he must be him,hence second not third.
Report mincer11 July 6, 2011 12:46 PM BST
At this rate of alienation wildman ,it will be just old wonky on your side very shortly.Keep up the good work my dear man
Report scoobyknows July 6, 2011 12:55 PM BST
There is no reasoning with these emotional types Wildman..!
Report GANT007 July 6, 2011 2:04 PM BST
The chap placed €40k on So You Think in a Belfast betting shop on Saturday.....that's how he was located.
Report scoobyknows July 6, 2011 2:28 PM BST
He is currently enjoying some r&r in the "Forest" Co.Wicklow..! According to my man in Wicklow..!
Report KIMBLE July 6, 2011 2:31 PM BST
why did he only take 4-6, 10-11 was freely available
Report Bigwillystyle July 6, 2011 2:37 PM BST
If you want €40,000 on thats the price they offered him i reckon.
Report ballaman68 July 6, 2011 2:41 PM BST
Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unreal, this has to be a classic thread and symptomatic of all that is wrong now in the Irish Forum.

Started off about a serious topical matter and ends up with the kids calling each other names. childish sh ite !!!

Not so long ago this was THE forum to get info, put up and debate a view on a race,match etc and information was shared and dare i say it the "consersations" were enjoyed.

Now all we have are infantile bickering amoung a few forumites and the people who made decent dicsussions are nearly all gone ran by people with multiple accounts who literally talk to themselves while annoying others.

well done lads youll soon have it all to yourselves with your purile nonsense .
Report kavvie July 6, 2011 2:49 PM BST
theres a few attention seekers on here at the moment .thats a pity.it used to be a great place to discuss and trade info and opinions.now if you tip a horse and it loses you get ridiculed.there was a guy on here ,magic md,he gave a host of winners but got driven out wen he gave a few losers.sad really.
Report Byerley_Racing July 6, 2011 2:52 PM BST
Good Old Days of the Irish Forum, RIP.
Report Mister T July 6, 2011 3:04 PM BST
Amen ballaman68, you've summed it up perfectly!
Report Bigwillystyle July 6, 2011 3:09 PM BST
Your not wrong lads.  I'm afraid to put up a horse now.
Report thegalwayman July 6, 2011 3:41 PM BST
The multiple account thing has been overblown. I have been accused of having about 15 forum names. That is not the case.

The man who is most responsible for the decline of this forum is workrider. He spent a few years turning every thread into a GAA baiting exercise.

I was never a particularly productive poster, and I would only seriously comment on something if it was of great interest to me. The rest of my time was spent entertaining myself between races.

This forum has been rubbish for quite a while now.
Report workrider July 6, 2011 3:44 PM BST
the master has arrived i see ....
Report db1974 July 6, 2011 3:45 PM BST
The day is long gone since WR was acting the bollix

You can't blame him for the **** that went on yesterday
Report db1974 July 6, 2011 3:45 PM BST
shyte
Report Bigwillystyle July 6, 2011 3:48 PM BST
Wildman is to blame for that.  I myself stayed out of it.  Im sick of it too.
Report scoobyknows July 6, 2011 3:54 PM BST
If the content of this forum has a detrimental effect on ones emotional state,one is in the wrong game..!
Report workrider July 6, 2011 3:56 PM BST
db1974..dont get involved mate or you will end up been attacked   ...these people are only happy nit picking.... it drives them insane when the forum is used for its rightful purpose ....look whats happened to the naas tonight thread already....you are better off out of it mate honest ..they will hunt you don now.....
Report Bigwillystyle July 6, 2011 3:59 PM BST
Wonky stop going on with rubbish.  I am quite wlling to talk horses if you and Wildman keep it on topic and not start having a go at Slickster and the like.
Report workrider July 6, 2011 4:05 PM BST
how come you joined with them  , after what appeared a  logical responce from you , you even pt up a horse , it desended into a slagging on the naas tonight thread ...you just cant seem to help yourself....
Report Bigwillystyle July 6, 2011 4:10 PM BST
Wonky why do you have to join Wildman?
Report by purpose July 6, 2011 4:11 PM BST
Meanwhile back in Gorey.
Report thegalwayman July 6, 2011 4:11 PM BST
Who are 'they' workrider?
Report workrider July 6, 2011 4:12 PM BST
once again the master appears...amazing alway's around to protect his own....
Report thegalwayman July 6, 2011 4:14 PM BST
Who are my own and who am I the master of? I don't know what you are raving about.
Report mincer11 July 6, 2011 4:46 PM BST
How could anybody know what he is raving about,he doesnt know himself.Going to resurrect some old stuff just to see who exactly is at fault for destroying the forum.
Report MCKENNA July 6, 2011 5:09 PM BST
FFS
Report Anaglogs Daughter July 6, 2011 5:30 PM BST
€10m he gambled now apparently.
Report Anaglogs Daughter July 6, 2011 5:31 PM BST
A POST office manager who went missing when a suspected fraud was discovered at his branch gambled €10m in just a couple of years, sources have revealed.

It is understood that Tony O'Reilly (36) racked up losses of just under €2m from the €10m which he gambled.

Most of the bets were placed through online and telephone services provided for customers by a bookmaking firm.

Dad-of-one Mr O'Reilly, a senior manager at An Post in Gorey, Co Wexford, is currently receiving medical treatment after he was tracked down in Belfast.

Gardai told the PSNI to be on the lookout for Mr O'Reilly after he was reported missing by his family when he left his home in Carlow on Wednesday morning but failed to turn up for work at the post office in Gorey, Co Wexford.

He was tracked to Belfast after he placed a winning €40,000 bet on an odds-on shot to win €27,000.

He placed the bet with a bookie in the city on Saturday.

His family were concerned he might have suffered a breakdown after an internal audit by An Post had discovered the alleged financial irregularities at the Gorey branch.

Mr O'Reilly was captured on CCTV cameras in Belfast and his missing Volkswagen car was located near the home of a friend in the city.

PSNI officers spoke to Mr O'Reilly to confirm his identity and medical attention was then sought for him.

Extensive investigations by gardai and An Post officials are to be carried out before detectives seek to hold a detailed interview with Mr O'Reilly.

Sources say that "it could be weeks" before Mr O'Reilly is interviewed by gardai -- other staff members are expected to be interviewed at the post office in Gorey first.

An Post have begun an in-depth investigation of the accounts at Gorey branch to establish when the suspected fraud started and determine how it was carried out.

This is expected to be a lengthy process as the auditors examine every logged transaction on the books and compile a report for the gardai.

Investigation

Local officers were being backed up by detectives from the Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation as they initiate their inquiries, following a detailed complaint from An Post on Friday evening.

Officers are also expected to seek to interview bookmakers used by Mr O'Reilly to place substantial bets to examine his gambling patterns over the past few years.

In a statement, Mr O'Reilly's family said his gambling in recent months had been secretive and uncharacteristic and had spiralled out of control.

In their statement issued by Mr O'Reilly's father, Tony Snr, the family said they were relieved their son had been found.

"Tony's mental health and well-being have always been the most important thing to us.

"We are very grateful to all of the people who helped us to find Tony and to the gardai and the PSNI. We also thank his friends in Carlow who have sent messages of support to us.

"Many people in Ireland are reluctant to talk about mental health concerns but we believe Tony is suffering from a gambling addiction
Report workrider July 6, 2011 5:33 PM BST
Shocked
Report Anaglogs Daughter July 6, 2011 5:34 PM BST
Must have been going on many years...How did he manage to hide it?
Report workrider July 6, 2011 5:35 PM BST
it really is incredible....
Report moneypenny July 7, 2011 2:14 AM BST
we believe Tony is suffering from a gambling addiction

id say he might have hit the nail on the head Laugh
Report wildmanfromborneo July 7, 2011 10:25 AM BST
I have reread this thread to see what posters find so offensive about it and how it can be described as the ruination of the forum,cant see it.A topical subject a poor attempt at humour,a battle between some old hands and myself,plenty of name calling none by me,a horse put up as a wager that was available here at 18 and 19 that won,a treatise on the age of posters that should have been light hearted,as an aside would there be any chance that Ballaman68 is 43 years old,theres another poor joke.
While i respect the fact that some people might find my posts to be drivel and nonsense i dont understand why they feel compelled to read them,there is a regular poster on here called Reluctant and nothing against the man, i dont understand the arcane language or a word of his posts so i now skip them.I dont feel the need to intervene proclaiming his posts to be rubbish.
Report scoobyknows July 7, 2011 11:07 AM BST
I think we have a live contender for thread of the year here boys..!
Report Bigwillystyle July 7, 2011 11:12 AM BST
Wildman you read BigWilly's posts anyway.  You are captivated by them
Report wildmanfromborneo July 7, 2011 11:52 AM BST
Correct Bigwillystyle how the heck do you think i knew about the 44 losers in a row.
Report Bigwillystyle July 7, 2011 12:02 PM BST
You are like one of those old fellas who rants and raves but has no proof to back up what he is saying.  You seem to have plenty time on your hands, so why dont you go back through the threads and compile a list of the horses?
Report wildmanfromborneo July 7, 2011 12:08 PM BST
Oh dear you fall for it everytime.
Two of your supporters went through the posts with a fine tooth comb ready to expose my lies but when both discovered i was right they rather ungallantly remained silent.
Report Bigwillystyle July 7, 2011 12:11 PM BST
You fancy anything in Leopardstown tonight you senile old man?
Report wildmanfromborneo July 7, 2011 12:20 PM BST
The same two supporters have gone through my posts for winners,they stopped at five winners and no losers, they could be heard rivering up two houses away.
Report Bigwillystyle July 7, 2011 12:23 PM BST
What are you talking about?
Report wildmanfromborneo July 7, 2011 12:29 PM BST
My most important rule in betting is the ground and as i dont know what the ground is i will hold fire.Adams Return is a brave call by you as i feel he is ground dependant.
Report Bigwillystyle July 7, 2011 12:34 PM BST
Well its good at the moment but with more rain to fall.  My guess ground will be soft side of good at the very least.
Report DMCK July 8, 2011 11:06 PM BST
an post we're alerted by the bookmaker as far back as January about an employee who was punter more than he could have possibly earned. Not bookmakers job to ask where his money came from. Took an post near 6months to do an audit?? you'd wonder
Report Anaglogs Daughter July 9, 2011 12:02 AM BST
Gardai investigating a suspected €1.76m fraud at Gorey Post Office are to begin interviewing staff there today.

Officers are carrying out initial inquiries at the Co Wexford branch as they await a more detailed account of the alleged crime from An Post auditors.

Senior officials from An Post have been in Gorey for over a week in an effort to establish;

The full extent of the suspected financial irregularities.

How the alleged fraud was carried out.

When it began.

Why it was not detected sooner.

Officials are already trawling through accounts and files dating back to the start of the year and may decide to look even further back.

But the key witness in the investigation is not likely to be interviewed for some time because he is under medical care in the south-east.

One of the managers in the branch, Tony O'Reilly (36), went missing on Wednesday week as the internal audit was getting under way. His family reported his disappearance as they were concerned he was under stress and were worried for his safety.

Mr O'Reilly was located in Belfast on Saturday and was taken home for medical attention.

In a statement to the Irish Independent on Sunday, his family admitted Mr O'Reilly had a gambling problem, which had spiralled out of control in recent months.

The failure of An Post's internal auditing procedures to spot the discrepancies in the accounts until last week despite a large amount of cash having gone missing has also raised fears over their effectiveness.

An Post is expected to study the outcome of the probe to review its implications for auditing checks on all of its branches in the future.

Detectives from the Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation are assisting with the inquiry.

Mr O'Reilly, who is married with a 10-month old daughter, lives in Carlow town.

Staff initially suspected that around €1m was missing from the branch but it later increased to €1.76m as the audit got under way.
Report reb July 9, 2011 10:10 AM BST
DMCK Date Joined: 23 Aug 08
an post we're alerted by the bookmaker as far back as January about an employee who was punter more than he could have possibly earned.

How do you know this ? Who was the bookmaker ?
Report DMCK July 10, 2011 5:31 PM BST
was told by an employee. He is supposed to have backed with most bookies and it was mostly deposits to his accounts.
now the talk is how much did he steal from the carlow post office as he was only in his gorey position for less than a year.
Report Anaglogs Daughter July 20, 2011 9:21 AM BST
A SUSPECTED €1.76m fraud at a post office began at the start of the year, the Irish Independent has learned.

Internal audits have indicated the accounts at Gorey post office in Co Wexford balanced up to Christmas.

But investigators believe cash began to be siphoned off from the accounts from January and this continued until three weeks ago when the suspected crime was discovered.

Investigators are still trying to fully determine how the suspected fraud was carried out and inquiries in the post office are continuing.

Detectives from the garda bureau of fraud investigation have been called in to assist local officers.

However, gardai are awaiting further detailed briefings from An Post before stepping up their inquiries.

Meanwhile, a senior manager in the Gorey branch, Tony O'Reilly, who went missing as the suspected fraud was uncovered at the end of June, has begun a treatment programme to help him cope with a gambling addiction and has been transferred from the hospital where he initially received medical help.

Gambling

An Post last night confirmed Mr O'Reilly (36) remained on paid leave from his post.

After Mr O'Reilly turned up unharmed in Belfast four days after his disappearance, his family issued a statement admitting that their son had a gambling addiction, which had spiralled out of control in recent months.

Mr O'Reilly had been a heavy gambler for the past few years and had a long spell of success as a punter before his luck deserted him.

It is understood several million euro had been wagered in betting transactions over that period, including winning as well as losing bets. A large proportion of the bets were placed through online and telephone services provided for customers by a bookmaking firm.

In their statement, the family blamed the availability of those facilities for their son's "predicament".

The family said Tony was "a family man, first and foremost" and his gambling in recent months had been secretive and uncharacteristic.

Mr O'Reilly was reported as missing when he left his home in Carlow town but failed to turn up at the post office in Gorey.

He was later located by the PSNI in Belfast and medical attention was sought for him.

The family said they were seeking help for Tony to recover from "this illness, which is plaguing families across the country".

They added they believed the addiction should be highlighted to prevent other families going through the trauma and torment that they had experienced.

Meanwhile, An Post is expected to examine its audit procedures at other post offices around the country after it completes the internal inquiries at Gorey
Report DMCK July 20, 2011 7:05 PM BST
I read the article in that sorry excuse for a broadsheet newspaper, anyone who knows anything about modern day book making woukd know that had that thief been an any stage successful his custom would.no longer have been wanted and hus account promptly closed. There is more to come from this story and that crap paper wont get it right till the end!
Report wildmanfromborneo October 11, 2011 10:07 PM BST
I really enjoyed this thread as i faced a concerted effort from the Mincer crew,not only did i murder them single handedly but i managed to slip in a winner for them Safari Sunup which won at around 20.
On page 3 Mincer at 14.33 claimed to be 24 a lie.
On page 3 Bigwillystyle at 14.47 claimed to be 27 a lie.
I think that is the end of that.
Report Dan Chipowski October 11, 2011 10:10 PM BST
You need to get a life pal. Seriously.
Report workrider October 11, 2011 10:31 PM BST
i think wildmans got ye both by the short and curlys....
Report mincer11 October 11, 2011 10:33 PM BST
Its a quiz workrider,my real age is encrypted there somewhere.Wildman will find it,hes good at them quizzes.
Report Blackwater October 12, 2011 12:59 PM BST
A sad tale.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com