Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Bigwillystyle
21 Mar 11 14:38
| Topic/replies: 2,586 | Blogger: Bigwillystyle's blog
Sign up.  Getting Robo banned was a disgrace.  Wonky should be banned for the drivel he posts on here.
Pause Switch to Standard View The Ban Wonky Petition
Show More
Report wildmanfromborneo March 21, 2011 1:47 PM GMT
Have you any evidence that Workrider got Robo banned?
I for one like Workriders posts and value his opinion, read his posts you might learn something.
Report Bigwillystyle March 21, 2011 2:10 PM GMT
Right on cue arrives wildman with his worthless input.
Report thegalwayman March 21, 2011 2:27 PM GMT
Signed.
Report Vubiant March 21, 2011 2:28 PM GMT
Is he related to Ban Ki Moon ?.....or even ban Pháidín ?
Report wildmanfromborneo March 21, 2011 2:39 PM GMT
At least i give my own opinions unlike Bigwillystyle and Thegalwayman who work in tandem.
Vubiant i genuinely dont understand your post.
Report thegalwayman March 21, 2011 2:51 PM GMT
I work alone and I don't generally offer opinions on here.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 21, 2011 3:15 PM GMT
Thegalwayman...Have you ever made a positive post,have you ever made a post containing more than one line.You come across as negative and bitter watching waiting and then sniping,your mate Bigwillystyle has attempted to post something different but they have been both juvenile and infantile that perhaps you think he should have remained a listener.
Report Bigwillystyle March 21, 2011 3:16 PM GMT
Wildman is a bit slow, although you have probably noticed that from his posts.
Report scoobyknows March 21, 2011 5:07 PM GMT
I Like Wildman.Trying to get someone banned is a despicable act!
Report thegalwayman March 21, 2011 5:17 PM GMT
Many have attempted to have me banned over the years but to be fair to the Betfair police they know gold when they see it. I don't post as much as I used to but on my day I'm still forum box office.
Report workrider March 21, 2011 5:45 PM GMT
is littlewilly a little unhinged ...one minute hes nice , even a little normal then this ....of course tgm is a well known nutter of the highest order and can only be pitied.....
Report wildmanfromborneo March 21, 2011 5:53 PM GMT
The irony of the original post has obviously gone over the head of Bigwillystyle,he laments the banning of Robo but then goes on to look for Workrider to be banned.
One thing Thegalwayman and Bigwillystyle lack is modesty.
Report workrider March 21, 2011 5:57 PM GMT
wildman ..have a look at littewillies post over on racing forum ....remind you of anyone....robo maybe ?
Report wildmanfromborneo March 21, 2011 6:13 PM GMT
Have just seen it.Cretin was the favourite word of Bobbybocala and as both he and Bigwillystyle are humourless gentlemen i think Robo could be innocent.
I think it is more likely there are a group of them huddled over the one computer in a lonely room waiting waiting to attack.The posts are generally one line with at least one swear word and then like the Listeners they slink away.
Report thegalwayman March 21, 2011 6:16 PM GMT
I never swear, and I can assure all you conspiracy theorists that I do not know any of these other forum characters.

When accusing someone of lacking modesty you would do well to remember that modesty is a relative concept.
Report workrider March 21, 2011 6:21 PM GMT
its amazing how tgm always appears the same time as the usual suspects ain't it...actually its uncanny ....Laugh
Report workrider March 21, 2011 6:23 PM GMT
whats also very strange very strange is tgm REAL FIRST NAME IS ALSO WILLIE .....Shocked
Report slickster March 21, 2011 7:39 PM GMT
please everybody don't get wonky banned. HE'S PURE COMEDY GOLD!!! Grin
Report workrider March 21, 2011 7:40 PM GMT
ah was wondering when you join in with your cyber mates  Laugh
Report Newmanix March 21, 2011 8:30 PM GMT
pathetic
Report huddys March 21, 2011 9:29 PM GMT
dont mind theses fools workrider the forum would be lost without your valued knowledge,bitter sad men is what they are,did you have a good cheltham workrider made a few quid myself[;)]
Report workrider March 21, 2011 9:53 PM GMT
ended up the right side for a change huddys ....cheltenham and me normally dont mix....its heady looking down from the top of the loi eh...Devil
Report huddys March 21, 2011 10:00 PM GMT
ye it certainly is you better get use to itBlush
Report Giant Strides March 21, 2011 10:04 PM GMT
I don`t think so. Plain
Report workrider March 21, 2011 10:04 PM GMT
Laugh what did you think of the game fri...i thought we were lucky pats never got back on terms we need to kill off games like that...
Report Rocketfingers March 21, 2011 10:08 PM GMT
Interesting, did you think Pats were worth a point WR?
Report workrider March 21, 2011 10:09 PM GMT
without a doubt rocket ..much better team for long periods of the game...
Report huddys March 21, 2011 10:10 PM GMT
ye we havent hit form yet but we have 3 wins from 3 so imagine what we will be like when we play do,think we should start rice in derry,what do you think workrider?
Report workrider March 21, 2011 10:13 PM GMT
just might hold him back for 2nd half ..let the 2 new lads have another go in midfield ...but boy did he change the game when he came on ...cant make derry heading to killarney with herself on fri ...you going up huddys...?
Report huddys March 21, 2011 10:17 PM GMT
ye going up,going to be a hard game alright,enjoy your weekend down in kilarney
Report workrider March 21, 2011 10:18 PM GMT
no prob talk soon...
Report JayTrumpOldTomDubbl March 21, 2011 10:30 PM GMT
I am in favour of Workrider getting the freedom of the forum.....keep posting mr. workrider......I enjoy them[;)]
Report workrider March 21, 2011 10:32 PM GMT
thanks jaytrump .. i think littlewillie was on the sauce when he put this thread up .....Laugh
Report soldieroffortune March 21, 2011 11:04 PM GMT
huddys 21 Mar 11 21:29

...... workrider the forum would be lost without your valued knowledge ......

Laugh
Report Bigwillystyle March 22, 2011 12:03 AM GMT
D usual suspects out in force tonight. Get a room ffs. LoL at Huddys comment. Best laugh for weeks.  LOI soccer is rubbish and d supporters of these teams arent much better. You would see a better standard in any playground around d country.
Report workrider March 22, 2011 11:10 AM GMT
that confirms it for me littlewillie IS ROBO ........Laugh HOW DID HE REFRAIN HIMSELF FOR SO LONG LaughLaughLaugh
Report workrider March 22, 2011 11:11 AM GMT
THANKS SOF ..you always were one of the good guys and i cant say that about 2 many bohs supporters ...Mischief
Report Bigwillystyle March 22, 2011 11:18 AM GMT
Wonky i am not Robo.  Whats with the smiley faces?  You seem to put 3 or 4 in every post.  I have to say that wildman clown is getting on my nerves more than you these days.
Report workrider March 22, 2011 11:25 AM GMT
robo have a look at a couple of your recent posts and then tell me you're not him.....no smileys this time .....
Report Bigwillystyle March 22, 2011 11:37 AM GMT
Wonky you are paranoid.  All that cider must be having an effect.
Report workrider March 22, 2011 11:38 AM GMT
i'm sure it is, now try and give it up....Laugh
Report The Icchantika March 22, 2011 11:40 AM GMT
A very odd thread.
Report workrider March 22, 2011 11:46 AM GMT
would you adam and eve it .. another one of his many personalities has turned up ...feck this i'm off to play golf before any more of him turns up....
Report slickster March 22, 2011 7:27 PM GMT
wonky tried to get 36 holes in.... it appears the dark has beaten him. do we need to send out a search party?
Report workrider March 22, 2011 7:32 PM GMT
robo and sidekick sicky now ....amazing how all the saddos turn up ....
Report Bigwillystyle March 22, 2011 8:01 PM GMT
That's a bit rich Wonky coming from d resident forum saddo himself. Wonky aka mr smiley man
Report workrider March 22, 2011 8:05 PM GMT
littlewilly aka 14 others ......Laugh
Report slickster March 22, 2011 9:05 PM GMT
rumour has it wonky was severely bunkered at hole 9 today.... couldn't get out of the sandpit unaided! Grin
Report workrider March 22, 2011 9:19 PM GMT
you'd have used the driver to get out of it i'm sure ...Laugh i noticed you finally learned how to do the smileys....
Report never give up March 22, 2011 9:23 PM GMT
does robo ever smile ?
Report workrider March 22, 2011 9:30 PM GMT
never giver up ...the nurse has been trying to get him to smile for ages.....
Report never give up March 22, 2011 9:41 PM GMT
thought him a cert to take the needle Laugh
Report workrider March 22, 2011 9:44 PM GMT
Laugh
Report huddys March 22, 2011 10:59 PM GMT
another win for the super hoops 2night,do yourself a favour littlewilly-robo and stop showing yourself up for what you are,with your stupid crap that you keep coming out with,how was the golf 2day workrider?
Report Bigwillystyle March 22, 2011 11:33 PM GMT
Huddys you clown. Wonky though he was playing golf when in fact he was out with his walking stick in the garden. Poor chap is demented. That's what drink does to u. As for Shamrock rovers,  pure rubbish. Any half decent astro side would compete with those boys. Nothin but a bunch of shams as d name suggests. Supporters not up too much either. Wonky supports them sure.
Report Rocketfingers March 22, 2011 11:40 PM GMT
BWS Juve escaped from Tallaght with their lives after Shamrock Rovers came so close to sending them out. Have some respect for the processional clubs of Ireland you dimwit.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 22, 2011 11:59 PM GMT
Just read Bigwilltstyles salacious posts.He looks after a ficticious wife in the biblical sense yet we all know his only activity in that direction would be of the solitary variety.
Report never give up March 23, 2011 12:22 AM GMT
think robos hand is sore,hence he doesnt be on here as often
Report huddys March 23, 2011 7:45 AM GMT
littlewillie your such a fool with your posts about the lol,say your main problem is you live a sad and lonely life on your own,oh and by the way your comments about our great league sound more and more like the rubbish that robo comes out with,strange that isnt it?cover blown again[:x]?
Report Bigwillystyle March 23, 2011 9:25 AM GMT
Huddys I can assure you I have a very good life. I can't stand morons like you though.  I am not Robo. I do share his views on certain issues. LOI soccer is terrible. I'm sure mist people would agree with that. They can't even put three or four passes together ffs.  The class of people who follow these teams wouldn't be up to much either. Look at Wonky.
Report workrider March 23, 2011 12:10 PM GMT
c'mom robo....for a self pro claimed businessman ..sorry workrider will be away in usa on business next week wont be able to continue our bet as no access in usa..or words to that effect ..arrives back claiming the Wife forgot to put on a bet for him and it would have won him thousends ...surely you could have phoned your bet in ..or even had a mate put it on for you ...sorry not to many of them around i'm sure ...but still been the great betting man that you claim to be , you must have an account with at least ONE bookie ...would it have been posssible that ALL their lines were busy ....i know we are going through a very tough time economically but surely the odd 100euro bet in your case would not have broke the bank ...as a businessman how you find the time to be on here day and night is quiet amazing to say the least ..what happens when you are needed for boardroom meetings which are part and parcel of every high profile business...i'm sure your socalled wife is in awe of your sexual prowess having given her in your most colourful language a right good seeing to ...just before i finish littlwillie ..are you by any chance egyptian....because as far as i'm concerned i'm never met anyone in such de..nile ....Laugh
Report Bigwillystyle March 23, 2011 12:51 PM GMT
Good man Wonky.  Yes i could have put the bet on myself but decided i would ask the wife to do it.  Where did i claim i was involved in a high profile business?  I said i was in USA on business.  I said nothing abou it being high profile.  Thats the sort of mentally challenged person you get following the LOI.
Report Bigwillystyle March 23, 2011 12:52 PM GMT
Wonky read carefully, i am not Robo.  I hope he comes back soon though.  He was another person who could show everyone what a clown you are.
Report Giant Strides March 23, 2011 1:17 PM GMT
I`ll thank you to stop tarring all LOI fans with the same brush Bws.
I would be amazed if the vast majority of the members of my club, are not of a higher intelligence quotient than you.
Report Bigwillystyle March 23, 2011 1:57 PM GMT
Sorry Giant Strides i know there are some decent people following it.  There are dim wits and clowns like Wonky and Hubbys in every sport i suppose.
Report Giant Strides March 23, 2011 4:41 PM GMT
That said, my friends and I have often remarked upon, how much of a magnet for complete misfits our league actually is.
And we`re not shy of a few either! Laugh
Report huddys March 23, 2011 7:32 PM GMT
great post earlier workrider my friend about littlewillie!heard he will be on dragons den shortlyLaugh
Report soldieroffortune March 23, 2011 8:02 PM GMT
Giant I completely agree with you.

Clearly you, me and all of us Bohemians are at the highly advanced end of the intellectual scale - whereas workrider and the rest of his pals at Shamrock Rovers have barely moved on from the age of the neanderthals Laugh
Report Rocketfingers March 23, 2011 10:27 PM GMT
Giant and SOF Bohs dont get enough of a crowd to have misfits Laugh
Report huddys March 23, 2011 10:45 PM GMT
now now rockfinger leave it out they nearly were getting 1500 at their games when they were doing the doubleSilly
Report Giant Strides March 23, 2011 11:03 PM GMT
Good man sof. Telling it like it is. Silly

Remind me how many attended Tallaght Municipal stadium last night lads?
Hang on a minute. I`ve got it here.

Shamrock Rovers: Ryan Thompson; Mick Doyle, Pat Flynn, Dan Murray (Pat Sullivan 63), Conor McCormack; Paddy Kavanagh, Stephen Rice, Stephen O’Donnell, Karl Sheppard; Dean Kelly (Ronan Finn 74), Ciaran Kilduff.
Subs not used: Alan Mannus, Enda Stevens, Gary McCabe, Gary Twigg, Billy Dennehy.
Bookings: Kavanagh (30)

Lisburn Distillery: Billy Brennan; Pat McShane (Aaron Traynor 61), Andrew Devlin, Paul Muir, Philip Simpson; David Cushley (Mark Patton 66), Scott Davidson, Jordan Forsythe, Andrew Kilmartin; Gary Browne (Jordan Hughes 78), Garry Liggett.
Subs not used: Sean Morgan, Andy Hunter, Ryan McBride, Bradley Morton.
Bookings: Cushley (17)

Referee: Neil Doyle
Attendance: 785.

Shocked
Laugh
Report Giant Strides March 23, 2011 11:03 PM GMT
Big club my a#se.
Report soldieroffortune March 23, 2011 11:06 PM GMT
Attendance: 785.

PMSL Giant Laugh
Report Rocketfingers March 23, 2011 11:43 PM GMT
Maybe thats just away who wanted to come down and see Tallaght stadium for themselves? Confused
Report scoobyknows March 24, 2011 7:43 AM GMT
785 !Laugh!
Report workrider March 24, 2011 11:27 AM GMT
btw it was the 2nd leg of a game in the setanta cup ffs , were rovers lead 3-0 from the away leg ...in other words a foregone conclusion ....still bohs only got 1400 when they were winning the loi as await for it ,A FULL TIME TEAM ....Laugh....BOHS LUCKY TO 750 WHEN THEY GO INTO EUROPE THIS YEAR Laugh..the setanta cup is also a cup that bohs no longer participate in having been knock out by a team from the north Laugh .... whose biggest gate this year was 500 ...Laugh....OUR 2ND TEAM AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE TEAM SHEET DID TH BUSINESS ...NO NEED TO PUT OUT OUR FIRST TEAM EVEN ....SO OVERALL 785 AT A RESERVE GAME FOR US .....Laugh...BOHS WOULD NOT GET THAT IF THEY WERE PLAYING BARCELONA .....Laugh...
Report Bigwillystyle March 24, 2011 11:59 AM GMT
Six smiley faces in the one post. Wonky you are an idiot.
Report Giant Strides March 24, 2011 12:48 PM GMT
That`s a biased spin on the figure my dear old chap. Here`s mine.

It`s early season. You`ve no other home game this week. No other distractions on the tv to compete with. It`s your first ever Setanta cup home game. Your first competitive game against a northern team in donkeys years. You`re unbeaten and top of the League. You got over 10,000 to your first two league games and your "reserve" team as you call it , has more quality than almost everyone elses first team!

On balance, I`d say it`s a pretty sh#t crowd no matter what way you want to spin it.
Report The Icchantika March 24, 2011 2:33 PM GMT
Just in case it wasn't clear, I too would like to sign the petition.
Report workrider March 24, 2011 2:41 PM GMT
giant when have bohs ever had a bigger crowd than rovers ....even when we languished in the 1st division we had bigger gates than ye....how many did ye get at the bray game ffs ...more seagulls on the roof of  the stands than bohs supporters in the ground....Cool
Report Rocketfingers March 24, 2011 5:37 PM GMT
To be fair Shamrock Rovers crowd has been excellent, but i do remember in Tolka getting a few hundred and that was in the premier divison worse in the first. Tallaght has been a god send to the club and it has been a boost for the league as well in many ways.
Report workrider March 24, 2011 7:00 PM GMT
very fair point rocket , for 20yr living a nomadic life , and yet  still win  league ...as soon as we get a home of our own ...we finish 2nd in the league ..then amazingly in our second win the league ....the tradition that is shamrock rovers is simply awesome ...year after year in the wilderness , finally claiming our rightful place as the KINGS OF IRISH SOCCER .....
Report Rocketfingers March 24, 2011 8:03 PM GMT
I have just read the last line of your last post on this thread WR, and i will now also be signing the petition mate SillyBlush [;)]Laugh
Report workrider March 24, 2011 10:13 PM GMT
Laugh rocket ....sorry mate...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com