Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Vubiant
12 Nov 10 14:24
| Topic/replies: 7,157 | Blogger: Vubiant's blog
''You pay peanuts you get monkeys''

This has to be near the top of the list . It is meaningless and divorced from reality .

*Humans are motivated by far more than monetary reward

*You pay people exaggerated salaries -there's little incentive for them to perform . Lower salaries and sensible incentives makes much more sense.

*In the real world we see that hugely paid executives and functionaries in many spheres -politics , insurance , banking etc. are precisely those who have perpetrated the greatest screw-ups and derelictions of duty.
Pause Switch to Standard View Idiot phrases -used ( of course ) by...
Show More
Report curehead November 12, 2010 2:25 PM GMT
what brought all this on???
Report Vubiant November 12, 2010 2:38 PM GMT
An idiot on another thread -who trots out this mind-numbing cliche.
I'm sick of lazy thinkers -our country and our public/political discourse generally are destroyed by this kind of rubbish
Listen to the media -every day a torrent of this stuff is unleashed without anyone challenging it .
The phrase in question -there are many more -is one of those that sound snappy and clever but, when analysed,  fall to pieces.
A good test is simply to listen to the calibre of people who use it and observe the (self)-interests involved .
This kind of stuff should be laughed to scorn .
Report tobywong. November 12, 2010 3:14 PM GMT
internet clown , you call me a idiot in reality and you would see what would happen to you.

A respected forumite passed away on here a while back and you couldn't bring yourself to say RIP as you had had a petty argument with him previously .

Also your comments on here re cancer were disgusting to the extreme , what a thoroughbred ar sehole you are.
Report Vubiant November 12, 2010 3:28 PM GMT
Well well well ...look who has come crawling out of the woodwork Mr T Obywong
Although I didn't name anyone in my post - the cap obviously fits our belligerent friend .
Like to settle disagreements with a bout of violence, eh tobes or may I call you wongers ?
Maybe we should send you over to the EU bondholders and you could satisfy your bellicose leanings there . Happy..
that is assuming you are not using your admirable talents in supporting the shitrump of the IRA....y'know ...the unfinished and all that .
Report tobywong. November 12, 2010 3:31 PM GMT
As i said above you lost any respect on here with your comments on cancer in the past.

So your pontificating and verbose bulls hit doesnt wash with anybody so kindly fuc k off ya clown.
Report Vubiant November 12, 2010 4:02 PM GMT
Am I mistaken ...or have you become more eloquent with the passing of time ?
Yes ,I do believe you have ...you have now arrived at the level of cliche-ridden abuse.
The difference between us is clear -I made a general point without naming anyone but you come charging on to the thread not to deal with the topic but to hurl personal abuse at me .

So you claim to have a low dismissive opinion of me ( thank goodness for that ) -but you can't resist opening my threads to have a peek Laugh Understandable though ...there's always the ( admittedly slim in your case ) chance you might learn something .
Anyway ,I'm much more interested in discussing issues of substance in a rational intelligent manner than wasting time on a degenerate oaf ( most flattering term I could come up with Sad ) like you.
Now please run along  and kindly stop polluting my threads.
Report curehead November 12, 2010 4:08 PM GMT
i should have listened at skool, [:p]
Report tobywong. November 12, 2010 4:13 PM GMT
I have no more to say to a clown like you , label people idiots on the internet as you would be too yellow to do it in reality.

The net is full of clowns like yourself trying it on , I put in you in your place by mentioning your disgusting comments on this forum in the past, so your attempts at taking the moral high ground with me won't wash as you , like your comments are a fkn joke.

Now that is the difference between us , I wouldn't disrespect people who suffer from that awful illness!

Now , I suggest you block my posts as that is what I will be doing with yours , good day sir.
Report roadrunner46 April 13, 2019 6:02 PM BST
some jobs they pay you peanuts and they make you monkeysWink
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com